Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TheProtege's Avatar
    Im climbin in yur window snatchin yo ppl up
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

Im confused about the relationship between the rumble pirates, laboon, and crocus. While they were on shabondy brooke mentioned hearing of a rookie named gold roger when he was on the grandline....this confuses me because crocus who was said to be on roger's ship had to have met brooke before entering the grandline when they dropped off laboon. so wtf happened? did crocus leave laboon by himself while he sailed with roger?

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheProtege View Post
    Im confused about the relationship between the rumble pirates, laboon, and crocus. While they were on shabondy brooke mentioned hearing of a rookie named gold roger when he was on the grandline....this confuses me because crocus who was said to be on roger's ship had to have met brooke before entering the grandline when they dropped off laboon. so wtf happened? did crocus leave laboon by himself while he sailed with roger?
    52 years ago, when Brook and Laboon met Crocus, the latter was not a Roger Pirate. That's around this time that Brook learnt about a rookie named Roger, so Crocus was still not a Roger Pirate.

28 years ago, that is to say 24 years later , Crocus leave Laboon alone at the Twin Cape, and sailed with the Roger Pirates for 3 years to learn more about the Rumbar Pirates'fate. On a side note, Roger was not a rookie at all when he began his last journey which eventually made him be the Pirate King.

After these 3 years, Crocus came back to the Twin Cape, where Laboon stayed, always waiting for the return of the Rumbar Pirates and told him that they likely left the Grand Line or were killed since there weren't active anymore.

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member TheProtege's Avatar
    Im climbin in yur window snatchin yo ppl up
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rayleigh View Post
    52 years ago, when Brook and Laboon met Crocus, the latter was not a Roger Pirate. That's around this time that Brook learnt about a rookie named Roger, so Crocus was still not a Roger Pirate.

28 years ago, that is to say 24 years later , Crocus leave Laboon alone at the Twin Cape, and sailed with the Roger Pirates for 3 years to learn more about the Rumbar Pirates'fate. On a side note, Roger was not a rookie at all when he began his last journey which eventually made him be the Pirate King.

After these 3 years, Crocus came back to the Twin Cape, where Laboon stayed, always waiting for the return of the Rumbar Pirates and told him that they likely left the Grand Line or were killed since there weren't active anymore.
    thank you. for a sec i thought oda made a mistake.....silly me

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

what chapter was it that Shank and Rayleigh were shown talking to each other?

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Aikidoka's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You mean in flashback? Chapter 506, page 17. There's another instance too, when Shanks and Buggy were kids...it's somewhere within the first thirty chapters. EDIT: Chapter 19, Page 8.

I don't think they were ever shown talking in current time.
    Last edited by Aikidoka; October 27, 2010 at 11:44 PM.
    Rest in Peace, Pwncrow. You will be missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ripmyg View Post
    PS: Urial, how did you become a mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Blackmailing and whoring. It's easy.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aikidoka View Post
    You mean in flashback? Chapter 506, page 17. There's another instance too, when Shanks and Buggy were kids...it's somewhere within the first thirty chapters. EDIT: Chapter 19, Page 8.

I don't think they were ever shown talking in current time.
    Thanks, the flashback is what i was looking for.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xsoteria's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

What chapters are dealing with Nico Robin's time in Tequila wolf? I heard that there's lots of stuff different in anime and manga around that time so I would like to check it out (I haven't read the manga beyond Moriah's fight but I did see the anime, so I'm curious).

Also, the individual nakama stories, after Kuma blew them away - are they all scattered through the Whitebeard war and Impel Down chapters? I couldn't find them while skimming through manga chapters
    Brigands demand your money or your life; women require both.
    Better be nice to them

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member rose's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xsoteria View Post
    What chapters are dealing with Nico Robin's time in Tequila wolf? I heard that there's lots of stuff different in anime and manga around that time so I would like to check it out (I haven't read the manga beyond Moriah's fight but I did see the anime, so I'm curious).

Also, the individual nakama stories, after Kuma blew them away - are they all scattered through the Whitebeard war and Impel Down chapters? I couldn't find them while skimming through manga chapters
    The manga tells their stories in short bursts at random times. The first shots are after Luffy leaves Amazon Lily (end of Chapter 523 and most of Chapter 524). Starting with Chapter 543, it shows more on cover pages; each character gets two cover pages roughly showing what happens to them. There's more stuff starting chapter 591, but that's beyond where the anime is right now.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xsoteria View Post

Yes they were scattered through out.. This will help.... http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Straw...aration_Serial ,, CHEERS

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShoobyDooBop's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a question:
    What is Moria? Human? Or did his DF caused that appearance?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShoobyDooBop View Post
    I have a question:
    What is Moria? Human? Or did his DF caused that appearance?
    Erm... He's human I suppose, we've seen some weird looking humans in OP... But hey, he may be something else. And no, I don't think DF caused that, he became fat because he became lazy, if you saw chapter about the movie (the one with Golden Lion), then you'll see that he was quite fit.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShoobyDooBop's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Erm... He's human I suppose, we've seen some weird looking humans in OP... But hey, he may be something else. And no, I don't think DF caused that, he became fat because he became lazy, if you saw chapter about the movie (the one with Golden Lion), then you'll see that he was quite fit.
    I know that he became fat coz he's lazy. What I meant is his demonic appearance.

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member raDar's Avatar
    Country
    Sunspear
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShoobyDooBop View Post
    I know that he became fat coz he's lazy. What I meant is his demonic appearance.
    Clearly he's a human. His what you call "demonic appearance" is like that to fit the arc's (Thriller Bark) theme which is Horror. Whether it was caused by his DF is unknown. But it is unlikely since his Paramecia doesn't seem to change any of his physical appearance. And take note that he has that kind of apperance since his childhood minus the stitches which we can assume was caused by Hogback.

I'm not sure if this was the right place to ask that.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MonkeyLuffy's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Can someone give me a link of Oda's interview that say that the next nakama will be a former boss?

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

He's never said such a thing; it's just assumption and speculation by fans.

New Reply
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast