Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 501

Thread: "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions

  1. #46
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    21
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

    ahh cheers mate ^^
    "Women are the reason i became a monk, and ah, the reason i switched back"

  2. #47
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

    What chapter does Luffy kick Bellamy's ass?

  3. #48
    Scientist of Anthropology 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    御伽の国
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,301
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Casaubon
    What chapter does Luffy kick Bellamy's ass?
    Strange ... I don't recall any Bellamy at all. Are you sure that wasn't a filler? I suspect so because that sure sounds like a name from a filler arc.

  4. #49
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

    Bellamy was the guy that had the Spring Spring Fruit, and he stole that one guys gold, so Luffy stole it back from him. I don't read the manga so I guess it could be a filler like 1% chance but I'm 99% sure it's in the manga since he's kind of needed since he has a scene with Doflamingo and I doubt they would add filler with one of the Shichibukai. The anime episode is 151 fyi.

  5. #50
    Scientist of Anthropology 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    御伽の国
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,301
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

    Oh ..... I remember now. Right before they go to the White White Sea.
    You may start from chapter 229 or 231. That's where all that Bellamy little fight is. It's not that important storywise, so I forgot that.

  6. #51
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

    I agree that it's not important story-wise, but god I loved when Luffy beat him with a single punch (we even see the fist mark on his face)

    §ıĿ
    Please help me out by clicking HERE, thanks.

  7. #52
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted destinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,644
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

    Uhm well I just started reading OP a few days ago and I am at chapter 225 now. I am not that much interested in the anime but in the movies. Could some please tell me what movies I could watch without getting too much spoilers(new moves and whatever)?



  8. #53
    Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,584
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

    too bad no one answered your question. You can see any of the movies without getting spoiled seeing asthey are no t part of the story.

    Anyone know the part in the manga when Luffy punches bellemy and defeats him?

  9. #54
    vs. The World. 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Hermie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Norway
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,845
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

    That would be chapter 232. ^__^

  10. #55
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

    Im jst gona ask a question since i only been reading the manga and havent watch the anime.
    i watch in the cartoon net work today suprisingly sanji smoking is replaces with a lollipop it look really odd i jst wana ask if this happen in all the anime or jst in cartoon network.
    The Devil is alive i fell them Breathing

  11. #56
    Scientist of Anthropology 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    御伽の国
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,301
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

    Quote Originally Posted by rennokun
    Im jst gona ask a question since i only been reading the manga and havent watch the anime.
    i watch in the cartoon net work today suprisingly sanji smoking is replaces with a lollipop it look really odd i jst wana ask if this happen in all the anime or jst in cartoon network.
    This is a bit off-topic, but I'll explain anyways.

    Warning! A bit offensive style off expression ahead.

    Lolipop instead of cigarette is replaced in the English dubs made by Viz.
    One Piece is one of the most and worst edited anime in the known history. American censorship has become so paranoid that English dubs have completely lost their taste. Projectile weapons are changed to toys and Luffys smiling teeth are taken away for some unknown reason.

    The short answer: All the strange differences from the manga story can be observed in English dub only. Original anime is almost identical to manga.

  12. #57
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    307
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

    wat chapter when they show the 2 shichibukai bounty?
    The Devil is alive i fell them Breathing

  13. #58
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

    The new age shichibukai is shown in chapter 303 in Jaya, and again in 234 with another shichibukai in the meeting with marines showing their bounties.

  14. #59
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Panama
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

    hello!

    one piece rulz!!

    wich chapter in the manga is when in the anime they are eating in the house of the angels in skypie..

  15. #60
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Xenos3421's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    302
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Post All "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions Here

    240

New Reply
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts