Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Chapters in Japanese

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapters in Japanese

Those of you who prefer reading the manga in Japanese (is there even anyone? xD), where do you get the chapters?
    I know one site that regularly updates the manga (mangahead.com), but sometimes it takes them up to a week to upload the current chapter and I don't like refreshing the page every day, just to find it's not there.
    I'm sure there are other places to find it, but my google searches haven't brought up anything. It's driven me to despair!
    So, can someone enlighten me?

I know it sounds like a luxury problem, when I could just read the chapters in English. It's just that, being (more or less) able to understand the original, I don't wanna read a translation. :/
    Besides, I've gotten to like the Japanese writing style. There are so many hard to translate lines and some meaning inevitably gets lost when it's translated to another language... that's kinda sad, but it's also part of its beauty.

Day 1: no raws found
    Day 2: nothing in sight
    - that said, a friend told me that the scanlators get the magazine before everyone else, so that could explain why it is nowhere to be found.
    On the other hand, they must have gotten it somewhere, so a source definitely exists... can't imagine they are given it by the publishers. ?__?
    Guess I should go ask some of them?
    Last edited by Tournesol; August 21, 2014 at 05:25 PM.

New Reply