Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "What Chapter/Episode...?" Questions

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    When did this get known the first time? I remember it was in a chapter previous to 703, but I can't remember which chapter, so maybe I'm wrong.
    If i remember correctly, it was answered in one of the SBS by Oda. I think the question was regarding one of the one shots of Romance Dawn in which it is mentioned that a DF regrows every 50 years but that one shot has no connection to One Piece.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    If i remember correctly, it was answered in one of the SBS by Oda. I think the question was regarding one of the one shots of Romance Dawn in which it is mentioned that a DF regrows every 50 years but that one shot has no connection to One Piece.
    Thanks! Do you have a reference?

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

Romance Down (Volume 1 / Chapters 1 - 7) doesn't have a SBS.

But the 50 years datum seems familiar...

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! Do you have a reference?

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 AM ----------

Romance Down (Volume 1 / Chapters 1 - 7) doesn't have a SBS.

But the 50 years datum seems familiar...
    Not Romance Dawn SBS, one SBS among the 69 volumes.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Not Romance Dawn SBS, one SBS among the 69 volumes.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by http://onepiece.wikia.com
    Early One Piece
    In the original two pilots of One Piece, Luffy's Devil Fruit power, the Gomu Gomu no Mi, was the power of the Gomu Gomu tree that grew once every 50 years and there were no signs that other such powers existed.[25]
    ↑ Romance Dawn V.1 and Romance Dawn V.2
    Dunno if they are righton that, but even if someone named a duration for the regrowth in the series, it might have been an guess or erstimate.
    Firm but Fair

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Dunno if they are righton that, but even if someone named a duration for the regrowth in the series, it might have been an guess or erstimate.
    You should read the one shots. Garp is actually a pirate who is wearing a strawhat.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marche View Post
    We already knew that after the death of the previous possessor a devil fruit reappears somewhere in the world.
    Well, my question was about the fact that the fruit appears somewhere; and the topic doesn't appear in those one shots. I suppose that if it was not cannon last week, now it is!

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, my question was about the fact that the fruit appears somewhere; and the topic doesn't appear in those one shots. I suppose that if it was not cannon last week, now it is!
    This is pretty much what Oda said and i remembered

D: Excuse me!! May I pose a serious question to the typically-vulgar SBS?? In Volume 46, Usopp said that the same power doesn't exist twice. But this doesn't make sense with what you said in the Volume 45 SBS... If the Gomu Gomu no Mi was in a book of fruits, then Luffy HAD to have eaten at least the SECOND known example of the fruit! Now, most beautiful and intelligent Ei-chan, explain it all! ✩ P.N. Takafi

O: Very sharp of you. But I'm cool. I haven't made any mistakes. As a hint, let me rephrase what Usopp is saying. "The same powers don't exist twice AT THE SAME TIME". How's that? For more detail, you'll just have to wait for a certain professor to make his appearance in the story, and explain exactly what the Devil Fruits REALLY are... Eventually.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

If I remember when smiley died his salamander fruit model axolotl reapeared in a bag full of apples that the small drag.o.n should've eaten before he started running....
    An apple transformed in a devil fruit....

I imagine that since Buggy's DF has a pineapple shape, when he dies his fruit will take place of the nearest pineapple.... And that is how that DF book works...

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

This is pretty much what Oda said and i remembered

D: Excuse me!! May I pose a serious question to the typically-vulgar SBS?? In Volume 46, Usopp said that the same power doesn't exist twice. But this doesn't make sense with what you said in the Volume 45 SBS... If the Gomu Gomu no Mi was in a book of fruits, then Luffy HAD to have eaten at least the SECOND known example of the fruit! Now, most beautiful and intelligent Ei-chan, explain it all! ✩ P.N. Takafi

O: Very sharp of you. But I'm cool. I haven't made any mistakes. As a hint, let me rephrase what Usopp is saying. "The same powers don't exist twice AT THE SAME TIME". How's that? For more detail, you'll just have to wait for a certain professor to make his appearance in the story, and explain exactly what the Devil Fruits REALLY are... Eventually.
    I haven't explained myself well, (sorry). Once the users is dead, a smiley reappear in the nearest fruit to the place of the death. Chapter 703, seems to imply that, in the case of authentic DF, it has not to be the nearest fruit, but simple somewhere. And I remember that information was said in some previous chapter or SBS or.... But maybe I'm wrong. Then, my question is if that -the fact about the location where the fruit reappears- was said somewhere before than chapter 703.
    Last edited by ukimix; April 01, 2013 at 12:08 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't explained myself well, (sorry). Once the users is dead, a smiley reappear in the nearest fruit to the place of the death. Chapter 703, seems to imply that, in the case of authentic DF, it has not to be the nearest fruit, but simple somewhere. And I remember that information was said in some previous chapter or SBS or.... But maybe I'm wrong. Then, my question is if that -the fact about the location where the fruit reappears- was said somewhere before than chapter 703.
    Smiley had an authentic DF not a smile.... there were not circles but spiral paterns.... maybe the fruit reincarnated in the apple near just to show the readers what happens when the DF user dies, but that may not be always the case.

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

In which chapter and anime episode do the Straw Hat Pirates reach for the second time the Red Line and Luffy states that next time they will see it he will be Pirate King ?

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rayleigh View Post
    In which chapter and anime episode do the Straw Hat Pirates reach for the second time the Red Line and Luffy states that next time they will see it he will be Pirate King ?
    Chapter 490 in the manga and Episode 381, 385 and 386 in the anime (filler in between).
    Correction, all three episodes are apdations of chapter 490 but only 385 and 386 features the Red Line.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a nebwie fan of OP. I'm now up to date with the manga but not with the anime, in fact, I only watch my favourite parts of the manga. Could someone tell me in which chapter we can see the young Doflamingo (this wasn't shown in the manga)? And if I remember well, it was during a flashback of Gold D. Roger's execution.

Let's meet up in the New World! Oh, ok, but I'm the one who's gonna find One Piece! Hi hi hi!

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lomahongva View Post
    I'm a nebwie fan of OP. I'm now up to date with the manga but not with the anime, in fact, I only watch my favourite parts of the manga. Could someone tell me in which chapter we can see the young Doflamingo (this wasn't shown in the manga)? And if I remember well, it was during a flashback of Gold D. Roger's execution.
    Yes, that was a special chapter to give background information for the movie Strong World. The chapter is called chapter 0, just as the episode is called episode 0.
    You can find the chapter here and the episode here.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast