Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 1240

Thread: The Television Show Thread

  1. #181
    Venom65437
    Guest

    Re: The Television Show Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by ichimaru_gin_n_tonic
    The Shield rocks! Brian BendisMichael Chicklis is one badass you dont wanna mess with on that show.

    I'm also re-watching Samurai Jack.
    Michel Chiklis could whoop Brian Bendis with both hands tied behind his back...

  2. #182
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Ichimaru Gin n Tonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,047
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Television Show Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom65437
    Michel Chiklis could whoop Brian Bendis with both hands tied behind his back...
    Yes he could. He is the Thing!

  3. #183
    Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Aladar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Television Show Thread!

    House, M.D. is my favourite show. I love the way House acts I also watch 4400 from time to time, but I've seen only like.. 4 episodes.. Also, I plan to watch Dexter (one episode seen, and it rocks), and the rest of Heroes (I've seen 6 episodes).. But House is the best
    Tell me you've been bad. Nice and clear.

  4. #184
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lohnt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Country
    Greece
    Posts
    882
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Television Show Thread!

    What is the deal with writers killing off characters in completely unimportant and almost filler episodes of vastly cult popular series/comics etc?

    I first noticed this with Angel, when..
    Spoiler show

    .... but that's a whole Joss Whedon thing I'd rather not get into because he's going to be writing for Runaways soon and I'm sure I'll have a whole new batch of complaints about his writing when he kills of Molly, Nico, Chase etc basically leaving Victor and Xavin to have robo/alien sex with each other.

    Now on Stargate Atlantis
    Spoiler show


    And that's my rant for TV of the day, thank you for reading.

  5. #185
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Holland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Muncie, Indiana lol
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Television Show Thread!

    NBC's show Heroes has me captivated
    We are more often treacherous through weakness than through calculation.

  6. #186
    Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,584
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Television Show Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aladar
    House, M.D. is my favourite show. I love the way House acts I also watch 4400 from time to time, but I've seen only like.. 4 episodes.. Also, I plan to watch Dexter (one episode seen, and it rocks), and the rest of Heroes (I've seen 6 episodes).. But House is the best
    SOMEONE else has seen Dexter. That show is so great.

  7. #187
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Holland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Muncie, Indiana lol
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Television Show Thread!

    I need to see this show Dexter. what network is it on?
    We are more often treacherous through weakness than through calculation.

  8. #188
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    214
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Television Show Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Holland
    I need to see this show Dexter. what network is it on?
    The network its on is Showtime and the first season ended already.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoShweaty
    SOMEONE else has seen Dexter. That show is so great.
    Nice and good to see more people watching Dexter. I watch it too and I posted about it a few pages back. Dexter and Heroes are just brilliant and amazing and I just can't wait for next season of Dexter and next Monday Jan 22nd for more Heroes!

    Oh and almost forgot next Monday along with Heroes, Prison Break is back too!
    BoH!
    Thank you to yFANTgirl.

  9. #189
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Underworld University
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Posts
    753
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Television Show Thread!

    What is Dexter about? exactly ?

  10. #190
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member qwan3356's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Over the hill and thru the woods
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,077
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Television Show Thread!

    Heroes
    Smallville
    Family Guy,
    Boondocks
    Futurama
    How i met your mom
    24
    prison break
    and i'll add more lata

  11. #191
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Raseru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tenchikyou
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    686
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Television Show Thread!

    What is Ugly Betty about? Could someone please give me the gist of it? It's airing soon and I was wondering whether or not to steer clear of it.

  12. #192
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Ayah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,994
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Television Show Thread!

    If you have heard of Columbian telenovela entitled "(Yo soy) Betty la fea", this is the U.S. adaptation. Click here for a summary of Ugly Betty in ABC.com, and here's the Wikipedia article. Incidentally, it won Best Television Series - Comedy or Musical in the recently concluded Golden Globe Awards

    <3 glasskatana for the sig
    Tayo na sa Sineskwela Pinoy Hangout Thread v.16!

  13. #193
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Ichimaru Gin n Tonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    36
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,047
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Television Show Thread!

    I saw the (original) telenovela version of Betty la fea. It was quite popular here. I only saw it several times and not to keen about it. But my aunts loves that show. They even made me look for the DVD.

  14. #194
    Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,584
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Television Show Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by deathshadow25
    What is Dexter about? exactly ?
    Dexter is about a man who works for the police as a forensics investigator, specifically dealing with how blood spreads out on a crime scene and from that he is able to determine how someone was killed. The twist is that, he is also a serial killer but he has his own code for killing. Then they throw in the case of the season, which is the Ice Truck Killer case. The ITK, kills people, women mostly, and leaves them places for the police to find with no blood in the body at all and in pieces. Dexter immediately gets interested in the case as a fellow killer. Also, Dexter was found at a crime scene and adopted by a cop. Everyone knows that what happened to Dexter was horrible but no one is talking. Why does dexter kill? What happened at the crime scene? Who is the Ice Truck Killer? Will anyone find out about Dexter's killings?

    This series is 12 episodes long for now and i would recommend that everyone go and download it because it is just that great. One of the best new shows (with Heroes, of course) of last year.

  15. #195
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Underworld University
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Posts
    753
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Television Show Thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by NeoShweaty
    Dexter is about a man who works for the police as a forensics investigator, specifically dealing with how blood spreads out on a crime scene and from that he is able to determine how someone was killed. The twist is that, he is also a serial killer but he has his own code for killing. Then they throw in the case of the season, which is the Ice Truck Killer case. The ITK, kills people, women mostly, and leaves them places for the police to find with no blood in the body at all and in pieces. Dexter immediately gets interested in the case as a fellow killer. Also, Dexter was found at a crime scene and adopted by a cop. Everyone knows that what happened to Dexter was horrible but no one is talking. Why does dexter kill? What happened at the crime scene? Who is the Ice Truck Killer? Will anyone find out about Dexter's killings?

    This series is 12 episodes long for now and i would recommend that everyone go and download it because it is just that great. One of the best new shows (with Heroes, of course) of last year.
    WOW that sounds so cool and awesome almost like a really awesome seinen manga What network is it on I HAVE to check it out now [br]Posted on: January 23, 2007, 11:02:43 PM_________________________________________________sorry it's on showtime no need to answer my question

New Reply
Page 13 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts