Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast

Thread: The Television Show Thread

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Television Show Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Community's return is now scheduled for February 2013 #February7thIsOctober19th
    I thought they already said it would come back midseason? Not that surprising.

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm this is what I got from wiki:

Quote Quote:
    In early October, NBC delayed the premiere of the fourth season, which had been scheduled for October 19, 2012, without announcing a new date.[4] On October 30, 2012, NBC announced that the fourth season will premiere on February 7, 2013.
    And it's as accurate as I remember, cos I was expecting October 19th then it was delayed without giving a replacement date. That's when the whole October 19th jokes began... Why can't they cancel something, I'm sure there's plenty of shitty shows on that network, or better yet, just pass it over to another network. Looking at the season 4 news, I didn't realise many other people besides Dan Harmon had left the show:

Quote Quote:
    The end of the third season also marks several other departures including executive producers Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan, writer/producer Chris McKenna, actor/writer Dino Stamatopoulos, and frequent episode directors and executive producers Anthony and Joe Russo.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Community, but it's been spotty since after the first season. Plus, with that much bloodletting behind the scenes, I wonder why they even keep it around. It has a loyal following I suppose, but when the main creative force has the show taken from him I sort of wonder why NBC is even bothering with it.

Interestingly though, it's being moved back to Thursdays instead of it airing on Fridays, so maybe they're assuming one of their Thursday night comedies will be cancelled? Or maybe will have a short or split season?

Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

It's one of those shows like Chuck that as a very loyal fanbase that would champion it forever and look beyond the spotty periods of the show. I mean, I'm also unsure what NBC is playing at, causing so much uncertainty. Either just let it go or get it moving already.

What's the thursday schedule like? cos I'm not sure about the lineup...

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    It's one of those shows like Chuck that as a very loyal fanbase that would champion it forever and look beyond the spotty periods of the show. I mean, I'm also unsure what NBC is playing at, causing so much uncertainty. Either just let it go or get it moving already.

What's the thursday schedule like? cos I'm not sure about the lineup...
    That's the main comedy night. I forget what else is airing besides The Office and Parks&Rec. Last season of The Office too...went on longer than it should have.

The Giggs MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted igotthegoods's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

30 Rock and Up All Night are the other two shows that air Thursday nights, I believe. Like The Office, it's also been announced and heavily advertised that this is 30 Rock's final season, so I doubt it would be affected. I've never seen Up All Night, so I'm not too sure about it. But maybe that could be the one to be moved/cancelled/short-seasoned? I really hope it's not Parks & Rec.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Aha! After a quick wiki search, it seems that Up All Night was originally renewed this season for only 13 episodes, but that 3 more were just added for a total of 16.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been enjoying the funniest show on television. "Abs"...I mean, "Arrow".

It makes me laugh so much. The casting director was must have been thinking. Screw acting talent! It's a superhero show. Lets just find some good lookin' people buy them a leather heavy wardrobe and see what happens. And high comedy is what happened.

I've taken to placing bets on at what point in the episode the main guy will work out with his shirt off, for no reason. It's a game I highly recommend.

It's great!
    Last edited by Jammin; December 05, 2012 at 08:51 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah Arrows, I know there's a few members and staffers that watch it but I've got gotten into it; but I've heard it's not bad. Right now I'm just making my way through season 4 of Parks and Recs which is my main show with Big Bang, The Mentalist, Happy Endings and to a lesser extent HIMYM making up my lineup.

I've sorta dropped Modern Family, Family Guy, 30 Rock and I can't recall what else I used to watch...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

dexter... I didn't like the second half of the season.
    I'm glad it is ending cuz I think they just don't have a good story to tell anymore

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Really? I dont watch it, but I follow the story (my friend spoils it for me) and the second half sounded pretty good.

Spoiler show
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

well...
    Spoiler show

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Television Show Thread

Dude I only have three episodes of Merlin left!

And it's impossible to find the last three for instant streaming (they only went up to season 4 on Netflix), so I'm having to download them and it takes foreverrrrrr.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ibra87's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naomidee View Post
    Dude I only have three episodes of Merlin left!

And it's impossible to find the last three for instant streaming (they only went up to season 4 on Netflix), so I'm having to download them and it takes foreverrrrrr.
    Last one was kinda disappointing - the ultimate Psyren feeling when everything is ruined to rush the ending. Have fun =)))))
    Tiger, Tiger.

Let it be known far and wide
    I cheer for Saint-Etienne from the bottom of my heart

MH's Most Beautiful Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Naomidee's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Twenty minutes until the last download is complete. I've heard from a few people that the ending is weird. My expectations aren't that high, but we'll see where it goes. I might like it.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Mehhhh. It was okay. I thought that the ending rather fit the rest of the series. I was shocked that so many characters died. Usually every episode involves Merlin spying on someone and seeing something he shouldn't have, a main character gets in trouble and has a near-death experience, and then they end up saying something along the lines of "I don't have a choice" or "you've left me no choice". XD That series is so predictable that it's funny. However, I didn't really expect that very last 30 second snippet. They left a lot of room open for a spin-off/sequel. I won't want to watch it unless Colin Morgan is in it though. *_* Dem ears.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Imperium's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Imo, that show went seriously downhill...Or maybe it was always downhill but I just become less forgiving of it as it goes on. I dunno.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    ...i could pimp in bulgaria...my game tight like that

New Reply
Page 49 of 79 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast