Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: the fucking-manga thread

  1. #1
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    the fucking-manga thread

    Yeah i know what are you thinking but we are not a yaoi/hentai/yuri group
    we are the group scanlating eyeshied 21 and mieru hito
    we have 1 editor 1 injured editor 1 missing editor
    we have 1 translator 1 trans busy with school 1 trans in coma 3 trans lost
    we have 1 proofreader

    yeah we are in pretty complicated situation but we dont die not as long i live
    couse i love manga.bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

    fire in some questions but i wont answer too all the question[just kidding]
    [url=http://l9ianime.com/content.php?page=includes/QUIZES/naruto/quizpersonality.php]<br /><br /><br /><br />DIE!!!!!! im the slave hunter and ur soul just became mine bwahahahahahahaha

  2. #2
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member antukecik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    around my country
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the fucking-manga thread

    everything is one?? hehe
    so let me ask first question..
    When do you guys start this group?

  3. #3
    Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Country
    Mexico
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the fucking-manga thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kunno
    Yeah i know what are you thinking but we are not a yaoi/hentai/yuri group
    we are the group scanlating eyeshied 21 and mieru hito
    we have 1 editor 1 injured editor 1 missing editor
    we have 1 translator 1 trans busy with school 1 trans in coma 3 trans lost
    we have 1 proofreader
    Hey hey! Who's in a coma! I was just about to write to you to say Mieruhito 15's done!

    ... ... Alright, I'm benevolent, so here's a sample:

    Page 13.

    Gengorou: Two months! Hard to believe the kid's still at this.

    Original Myoujin: Well, he's rather simple minded and surprisingly obedient.

    Gengorou: No, I meant it's hard to believe he's still alive.

    Original Myoujin: Uwahaha! Rest easy on that score!

    Original Myoujin: The kid was practically made to withstand ghostly attacks.

    Original Myoujin: He's got a tremendous soul... so big his body can hardly hold it...so big it spills out!

    Original Myoujin: That's the reason for his hair color...

    Original Myoujin: You'd be insane to tease him about it!


    I'll send you the complete chapter tonight, when I get home from work...

  4. #4
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the fucking-manga thread

    Quote Originally Posted by antukecik
    everything is one?? hehe
    so let me ask first question..
    When do you guys start this group?
    we started on 27th of julai 2005
    when we started there was only me and sao sao[br]Posted at: March 08, 2006, 09:49:11 PM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwanin
    Hey hey! Who's in a coma!  I was just about to write to you to say Mieruhito 15's done! 

    ...  ... Alright, I'm benevolent, so here's a sample:

    Page 13.

    Gengorou: Two months! Hard to believe the kid's still at this.

    Original Myoujin: Well, he's rather simple minded and surprisingly obedient.

    Gengorou: No, I meant it's hard to believe he's still alive.

    Original Myoujin: Uwahaha! Rest easy on that score!

    Original Myoujin: The kid was practically made to withstand ghostly attacks.

    Original Myoujin: He's got a tremendous soul... so big his body can hardly hold it...so big it spills out!

    Original Myoujin: That's the reason for his hair color...

    Original Myoujin: You'd be insane to tease him about it!


    I'll send you the complete chapter tonight, when I get home from work...

    NOT U IWANIN its the main transer of eyeshield21
    he got into a terrible accident and still in coma hopefully he will be back
    *prays the god of scanlation*
    [url=http://l9ianime.com/content.php?page=includes/QUIZES/naruto/quizpersonality.php]<br /><br /><br /><br />DIE!!!!!! im the slave hunter and ur soul just became mine bwahahahahahahaha

  5. #5
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    19,202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the fucking-manga thread

    What made you guys choose Eyeshield21? *Big football fan here*

  6. #6
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the fucking-manga thread

    i am a rugby player to begin with but i love american football more so when i first encountered es21 lol i fell in love
    plus mamori so adorable and hiruma is so freaking evil my hiruma the man i wanna be.bwahahahahaha purely evil nothing but evil with talents so there u go u have it :P
    [url=http://l9ianime.com/content.php?page=includes/QUIZES/naruto/quizpersonality.php]<br /><br /><br /><br />DIE!!!!!! im the slave hunter and ur soul just became mine bwahahahahahahaha

  7. #7
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Germany
    Posts
    1,583
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the fucking-manga thread

    Why did you choose Mieru Hito?
    (I love it btw.)

    How do you plan to go on as scanlating group in future? Like what kind of policy do you hold up or what kind of manga you will scanlate?

    Why did you start scanlating? Who came up with the idea of making a group?

  8. #8
    MH's Peacemaker 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Leen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    6th Squad's Manor
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,853
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the fucking-manga thread

    Welcome.

    What's with the name???
    How do you usually get your manga?
    How long have you been scanlating?

  9. #9
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the fucking-manga thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Miso
    Why did you choose Mieru Hito?
    (I love it btw.)

    How do you plan to go on as scanlating group in future? Like what kind of policy do you hold up or what kind of manga you will scanlate?

    Why did you start scanlating? Who came up with the idea of making a group?
    1)its funny actually but i didnt chose to scanlate it after seeing it rather when i saw the title mieru hito i fell for it becouse i thought it was a very cute title for a manga and by the time i get to see raw it was awesome on its own way so i decided to do it. and iwanin was so nice to help us with the translation so i ended enslaving him as well bwahahahaha.

    2)future plans : akachan to boku (shoujo) couse the trans wants to do it :P
    policy: simple minded ppl here so we will continue scanlating es21 and mieru and akachan nothing much since i want to keep the team small and compact (its easier to control :P)

    3)i came out with the idea of the group the first name for the group was manga-lol but our co-founder saorren decided that the name was gay and wants something more *unik* and came with fucking-manga since hiruma loves to say that word alot and i agreed since it was nice too :P.We started scanlating becouse mainly me tried to talk to then scanlating group of es21 ya-ha that we should help each other to speed up the scans but he started saying stuff like uni,life,girl and will only release when he wants to so i ended up creating my own group pretty simple heh.[br]Posted at: March 12, 2006, 01:05:29 AM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by eileenting88
    Welcome.

    What's with the name???
    How do you usually get your manga?
    How long have you been scanlating?
    1)already answered that
    2)we have our scanners,raw providers and i also know how to use share the japanese p2p software they usually have hq raws with pretty fast connection.
    3)close to 10 months already
    [url=http://l9ianime.com/content.php?page=includes/QUIZES/naruto/quizpersonality.php]<br /><br /><br /><br />DIE!!!!!! im the slave hunter and ur soul just became mine bwahahahahahahaha

  10. #10
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    19,202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the fucking-manga thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kunno
    i am a rugby player to begin with but i love american football more so when i first encountered es21 lol i fell in love
    plus mamori so adorable and hiruma is so freaking evil my hiruma the man i wanna be.bwahahahahaha purely evil nothing but evil with talents so there u go u have it :P
    I figured it was something like that. (I played football and rugby myself.) Could you give us some details on where you guys are at in the Eyeshield 21 manga and where it is at currently in Japan? ( I'm mainly following Viz's version, which is at volume 6. )

    How many chapters behind are you? We have a translator here interested in translating some recent chapters of Eyeshield 21, Ryoma_Echizen.

  11. #11
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the fucking-manga thread

    we r currently released till VOL10 ch88 and will release VOL11ch89-90 today but we have a small problem with ch91-92 anybody willing to translated that will be appreciated

    the japanese version is at VOL20ch 175 will catch up soon VERY SOON!!!

    AND YEAH I TALKED TO RYOMA AND WILL CONTACT HIM ONCE WE REACH THE NEW CHAPS
    THX IN ADVANCE RYOMA
    [url=http://l9ianime.com/content.php?page=includes/QUIZES/naruto/quizpersonality.php]<br /><br /><br /><br />DIE!!!!!! im the slave hunter and ur soul just became mine bwahahahahahahaha

  12. #12
    Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    Belgium
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,543
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the fucking-manga thread

    hi,

    I'm a mieru hito fan, and i'm also a member of your forum...

    My questions are
    1. what's the hardest work in the scanlation process?
    2. I have Raws of a new serie in weekly shounen jump, it reminds me like HXH, maybe interested?
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

  13. #13
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the fucking-manga thread

    Quote Originally Posted by koenosaki
    hi,

    I'm a mieru hito fan, and i'm also a member of your forum...

    My questions are
    1. what's the hardest work in the scanlation process?
    2. I have Raws of a new serie in weekly shounen jump, it reminds me like HXH, maybe interested?
    1) for mieru hito i would say cleanin
    2)sure send it to email so i can check it[br]Posted at: April 05, 2006, 03:13:10 AM_________________________________________________We need a webmaster for our group and also we need an admin who is good at smf for our forums since i dont update much and we need them fast tq
    [url=http://l9ianime.com/content.php?page=includes/QUIZES/naruto/quizpersonality.php]<br /><br /><br /><br />DIE!!!!!! im the slave hunter and ur soul just became mine bwahahahahahahaha

  14. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member white silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In an island at the center of the Atlantic Ocean.
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,346
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the fucking-manga thread

    [font=tahoma][color=green]In case anyone haven't noticed, what's with the "profane" title? I thought that kind of thing is banned from these forums!

  15. #15
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts
    19,202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: the fucking-manga thread

    It's the scanlation group's name. Actually cursewords aren't banned from MH, we just don't encourage bashing.

    And it was already addressed in the posts above explaining the name of the group, but it's basically because Hiruma, one of the characters in Eyeshield 21, addresses people like "Fucking manager!" "Fucking fatty!" "Fucking shorty!" "Fucking baldy!" "Fucking..." well, you get the idea.

    Never thought I'd say that word so much in one post either, blame it on Hiruma

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts