Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Is Ichigo overrated?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member LongShot's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Ichigo overrated?

well..
    Chad is nothing but a ? till now...know that his powers r somehow like the hollows ones doesnt allow us to define a limit to then

Ishida Ryuuken*Uryuu's father* said "Uryuu has a lot to learn before master the Quincys technique"...or something like that...and I, as a fan of the character, hope for some "1 wing angel power" again

Renji....that I let to his fans find something because I've no idea =~~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Naelyan's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that's mostly what I meant, chad got an upload of his power after his training with renji, then just after a second one during his fight, so I don't think it's gonna evolve anymore for quite some time, meaning he now needs to master those new powers... as for ishida, I was also refering to what his father said, so again, training... the same goes for renji, he now got bankai, so the only way for him to get stronger right now is to master it's use... also, I also think rukia will get bankai, so an other time-skip might be a way to let all of it happen... that's possible if both side make no further moves before the winter war
    With Great Power Comes Great... Evil!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impel Down's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I'm not saying Chad should evolve again, but he should figure out how to use his latest powers, and kick ass with them as well. Ishida needs to be more like he was in SS, badass-wise. His fight against Chircuu was just pitiful up until he used the Seele. But yeah, I imagine everyone will get stronger AGAIN as the Winter War starts up.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naelyan View Post
    Well, that's mostly what I meant, chad got an upload of his power after his training with renji, then just after a second one during his fight, so I don't think it's gonna evolve anymore for quite some time, meaning he now needs to master those new powers... as for ishida, I was also refering to what his father said, so again, training... the same goes for renji, he now got bankai, so the only way for him to get stronger right now is to master it's use... also, I also think rukia will get bankai, so an other time-skip might be a way to let all of it happen... that's possible if both side make no further moves before the winter war
    i do think after they go out of HM they continue training for the winterwar and get a timeskip of a few months or just like they did now showing some training witch doesnt show much more then we already know just to fill up stuff. the winterwar training will basicly mean they all will master their just obtained powers. although i am still wondering what SS their response would be to Ichigo becoming of a vaizard, cause asfar we know right now only urahara, yourichi, inoue know about he is able use hollow powers (rukia does know of the hollow existence but doesnt know what ichigo did with it or how he solved the matter)
    Last edited by Richo; June 08, 2007 at 12:30 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impel Down's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it's not like any of them know that Ichigo has hollow powers! I mean, he gained them in the basement of a guy's house who SS hates, and then trained them in an abandoned warehouse with a bunch of people who also hate SS, and then used them by himself against supa-strong arrancar who don't even understand what he's doing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

well what you say is already known and everyone who follows the manga does know about it...
    the basement was sealed with barriers a shinigami cant just penetrate. the vaizard do hate the shinigami but that isnt even the real point as its hatred because the shinigami hates the vaizard, nor did you even answers 1% of what i was wondering...

Dearly Missed ;__; MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

HELLO IN HERE! IMPORTANT NOTICE

please note that if you don't keep this thread on-topic, the offtopic posts _will_ be deleted.

this thread is about ichigo being overrated in comparison to other mangas heros and NOT about ichigo in HM and wtfh SS thinks about his vaizard powers.

Get a grip people, lately the Bleach section starts to become a big pile of off-topic rubbish.

Take this as a kind of last warning, because following off-topic posts in ANY thread will be removed without the mercy that we displayed until now.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity mugen's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

well then he's about the same as Naruto or worse..
    but I think they have the same amount of moves

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zeikku's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

His moves might be limited but his reiatsu is rather strong and and he does have that hollow so I guess that sort of makes up for the fact that he only knows two moves and doesn't know any kidou.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Naelyan's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, ichigo never was a kido-type fighter to begin with, much in the same way than those from the 11th division, who only use their own fighting ability rather than techniques.

Also ichigo is quite a different character from naruto, naruto being a screw up with little skill that gain strength and recognition through sheer determination, and ichigo being much of a natural genius fighter of humongous potential and pure strength.
    With Great Power Comes Great... Evil!

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6