Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Create your own Shinigami/Zanpakuto Thread

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you were a Shinigami what type of zanpakuto and way of fighting wud u like?

Quote Originally Posted by Sak View Post
    Name: Sakuya
    Type: Combinations of rapid strikes and skills from the zampakutou
    Element: Light
    Zampak name: Luna
    Release command: ''Shine and guide me to victory''
    Shikai form: something like Jewel of Gardios, from tales of the abyss, a katana with a transparent blue blade
    Shikai hability: dont know yet
    Bankai form: the katana just increase its size, like Cloud's ultima weapon, but not double edged
    If "Sakuya" isn't the name of your zanpakutou, whose name is it? Your name as a shinigami?

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yoniekai's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you were a Shinigami what type of zanpakuto and way of fighting wud u like?

name: NUNING
    type: hakuda (bare hand)
    element: bubbles
    unreleased appearance: wooden board
    clothes: house attire
    activation: "wash thy clothes!" CHAY NUNING
    released appearance: wooden board with brush
    clothes: house attire with apron
    attacks: horizontal scrub
    `(•.°)~

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Raimaru's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Type: Kidou zanpakuto

Fighting style: basically, all disciplines with an affection to kidou, explanation below

Unreleased: Typical zanpakuto

Shikai: Dark Mirror (command: "Show them their reflection, ")
    By using this words, the hilt of the zanpakuto will chance its color into a deep, strong red. The blade will turn into a metallic Dark colored one (not so weak like bankai form of Zangetsu).
    No change in size or form.

Shikai ability: Here comes the explanation for the "hybrid" fighting style.
    In Shikai, Dark Mirror itself (I'm not sure if it's a she or he ... ) will detect the next enemy and chance itself into another weapon. Which one? No one knows! The result is based on Dark Mirror's mood, most of time it will change into something to taunt the opponent. Like turn into a two handed sword if fighting against a dagger. Therefore, I have to adapt to my zanpakuto's mood and judgement.
    There are no restrictions in form, weight, or function. I consider that "hard to use", but that's exactly how I like it.
    If there is no enemy, Dark Mirror will turn itself back into sword form.
    And oh yes, in shikai, Dark Mirror is a real tightwad and drains my reiatsu for turning itself into a weapon.

Bankai: Universe's Dark Mirror
    Ok, this is a bit wicked.

Activation: This bankai basically isn't just a mere cut off of restrictions. It is, but it's a bit more complex.
    Basically, there is no room for a powerup, if your sword adapts to enemys. Therefore this activation is different. I force Dark Mirror to reflect ... itself. Doing this has both advantages and disadvantages.

Appearance: In bankai mode, Dark Mirror's blade deforms and finally turns into a scrach - a scratch in our 3 dimenional space. Basically, it just looks like a long, dark scratch with a hilt, nothing special, really ...
    I get gloves, with a weird pattern on them, colored dark red and black.

Bankai ability: As my advantage, I may decide which weapon Universe's Dark Mirror turns into. I also gain the ability to use that weapon like an expert just by changing Universe's Dark Mirror into it. Oh yes, and finally, Universe's Dark Mirror uses its own reiatsu to change itself into weapons.

Bankai drawback: Well, this would be too awesome, wouldn't it? To be more precise, it actually IS a crack in space. Lucky as I am, Universe's Dark Mirror shields our reality from this crack - for a certain amount of time. Since neither I nor my zanpakuto want to be drawn into this crack we made ourself, my bankai will deactivate itself before that happens.
    The amount of time it lasts depends on my own mental condition, as well as on our current environment.

Well, there would be a sacrificial mode too, but who the hell is interested in sacrificing himself? Me not
    Last edited by Raimaru; April 04, 2008 at 11:14 AM.
    I don't like this place's current development ... its uniqueness will be reduced to 1/3.
    [hr]Awesome and realistic theory about Madara's biggest secret! (Don't mind the thread title )[hr]MangaHelpers German Thread (v.4)
    MH Boobs Thread (R.I.P.) ;(

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukisama View Post
    I know you're a Shunsui/Ukitake fan; so that is probably what influenced your choice of using twin swords, but what do you mean by complimentary attacks? Shunsui and Ukitake's attacks are complimentary, because it is the two od them working together. When you say complimentary, are you working with someone else or are you working in compliment with yourself somehow?
    I meant like in the show Return of the Condor Heroes where Guor and Long attack together each with a sword making their combination attack deadly and almost impossible to block. But later Long learns to use her arms distinctively like being able to draw a circle with one hand while drawing a square with another. With the new skills she was able to execute the combo without Gour because she utilizes two swords in the same manners.

That is what I am talking about. I'll try to find a clip to show you. I don't know if I explained it that well!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    I meant like in the show Return of the Condor Heroes where Guor and Long attack together each with a sword making their combination attack deadly and almost impossible to block. But later Long learns to use her arms distinctively like being able to draw a circle with one hand while drawing a square with another. With the new skills she was able to execute the combo without Gour because she utilizes two swords in the same manners.

That is what I am talking about. I'll try to find a clip to show you. I don't know if I explained it that well!!
    I think that I understand (though if you have the clip, I'd love to watch it ). I suppose, though, if you are doing it by yourself, then "compliment" just isn't the best choice of words, as it tends to give the impression of there being another person, or at least in your original wording it was unclear as what was complimenting.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ken-Oh's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Shinigami

Name: Arrow Jigen.

Style of Combat: Primarily Zanjutsu although highly proficient with Kidou.

Rank: Head Shingami Accademy Instructor/ Former 9th Division Captain.

Zanpakuto

Name: Swooping Hawk.

Type: Kidou based.

Sealed: Wooden Bokken with scabbard.

Shikai

Release: “Spread your Wings”

Appearance: Twin Tai Chi swords.

Ability: Teleportation. Arrow may teleport himself to which ever of the two blades he chooses. He may also teleport to any point of the blade he wishes. It will only teleport himself along with inanimate objects on his person.

Bankai

Name: Scattered Feathers of the Swooping Hawk.

Release: Arrow holds the two blades outwards from his side. Upon the Bankai command the two blades glow white and explode into hundreds of feathers. A number of feathers form a sword shape in his hands before glowing white once again and transforming into a blade.

Appearance: A medieval sword with a gold hilt.

Ability: Arrow may now teleport to whichever feather he wishes. He also has the ability to lightly guide them with the motions of his sword.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

If "Sakuya" isn't the name of your zanpakutou, whose name is it? Your name as a shinigami?
    yes, my name as shinigami
    luna is my zampak

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that I understand (though if you have the clip, I'd love to watch it ). I suppose, though, if you are doing it by yourself, then "compliment" just isn't the best choice of words, as it tends to give the impression of there being another person, or at least in your original wording it was unclear as what was complimenting.
    This scene is when Long and Guor combine their attack together to create the Jade Maiden Sword Play. One of my favorite scenes in the show. I like it when they held each other's hand and attack perfectly. Here is the link:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=4dNSm4fl_jg&feature=related

The next clip is when she fight the monk with 2 swords after she master being able to use her 2 hands conciously?? She was able to draw a square with one hand while drawing a circle with another. Here is the scene where she fights w/o Guor
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=KR6twypK-18&feature=related

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    This scene is when Long and Guor combine their attack together to create the Jade Maiden Sword Play. One of my favorite scenes in the show. I like it when they held each other's hand and attack perfectly. Here is the link:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=4dNSm4fl_jg&feature=related

The next clip is when she fight the monk with 2 swords after she master being able to use her 2 hands conciously?? She was able to draw a square with one hand while drawing a circle with another. Here is the scene where she fights w/o Guor
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=KR6twypK-18&feature=related
    Wonderful clips, a very cool show. Again, if the second clip is to what you're referring, I would not have phrased it as "complimenting" so much as fighting with dual swords.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity patedecarne's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this kind of topic: let us to exercise our mind!!!

-Zanpakutou's name: Supreme Judgement from Heaven and Hell( still figure how to translate it to japanese!)

-Zanpakutou's type: Zanjutsu and Kidou;

-Zanpakutou's elemental: Holy and Dark;

-Unreleased State: Twin swords, a black one and a white one;

-Shikai's command: "Divine power of the Heaven, come forth and destroy all the damned";

-Shikai's description: The black sword will fuse with the white sword, and then they'll combine into a light spear;

Shikai's attacks:

-Flash of Zeus: The light spear will unleash a barrier of continuous stabs embebbed in Holy Elemental;

-Secret Technique: Ultimate Cut from Heavens: The light spear will transform in a Holy light and then will unleash the ultimate cut;

Bankai's Command: "Powers of Hell, eliminate all the things and engulf the world into the deepest Darkness";

Bankai's description: The white sword will fuse with the black sword, then the Hell itself appear after the fusion, and then a supreme dark scythe comes;

Bankai's attacks:

-Nightmare from the ninth circles of Hell: Demons and low spirits will surround the enemy, using powerful kidous based in dark elemental;

-Catastrophe: the enemy will be thrown in a maze, with countless scythes will be pursuing him;

-Secret Technique: Last trip to the Hell: The most powerful attack; the Scythe will absorb all the powers from the darkness and then a omnipotent Dark ball will be created, destroying everything in a 5 km radius, and finally destroying even the soul of the opponent; this Ougi is the most powerful, but he could destroy the user in the process, because for a moment, the user will be the own Darkness itself.

Aizen, fight with it, your bastard!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Windmillblade's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you were a Shinigami what type of zanpakuto and way of fighting would you like?

from begining to me now who's are the top five bankais? or most original?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Anime Head 101's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Unreleased

Dual Katanas
    Appearance: ( One w/white hilt, One w/red hilt, both with cloth hanging from the hilts)

Zanpakuto Name: Destruction and Creation of the World(Don't know how to translate)

Fighting Style:Zanjutsu, Kidou, Hakuda

Shikai

release: "show your love for this world"

Name: Fabrication of the World

Appearance: Katanas combine to form one almost clear Katana, but has a sentence engraved the length of the blade throught the center of the blade

Element: wind

Attacks: Wind Swords(create multiple swords formed from wind the cut/tear instead of peirce the enemy)
    Also able to control the wind to a certain extent(Tornadoes etc.)

Bankai

release: "release all of the hate/anger in this world"

Name: Obliteration of the World

Appearance: Katanas combine form one all black broadsword w/a sentance engraved along the edges of the blade

Element: Fire

Attacks: Lava Slash(heats the blade up to 6000 degrees F allowing the blade to slice & dice with ease)
    Magma Slice(release's magma at a swing of the arm both hands required)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you were a Shinigami what type of zanpakuto and way of fighting would you like?

Name: Gossamer Wraith

Unreleased Appearance: It would look like a normal katana with a black hilt. The blade would be transparent with only the edges of it visible.

Release Command: "Vanish"

Shikai Appearance: The blade turn invisible. The hilt would stay the same.

Shikai Ability: Like I said above the blade would become completely invisible. The length could increase to double or decrease to half at will. Also the blade could go out of phase allowing anything pass through it.

Bankai Ability: All the Shikai abilities, but now the wielder would be able to go out of phase as well.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Windmillblade View Post
    i'd have to say that one of them would be mine....

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Windmillblade View Post
    I think everyone would be a bit biased in their answer as to whose bankai is best or most original. Most likely everyone who submitted a suggested zanpakutou will choose their own to be in the top 5.

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast