Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Create your own Shinigami/Zanpakuto Thread

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you were a Shinigami what type of zanpakuto and way of fighting would you like?

^hells yes! thats just how it goes...after all everyone wants to be a winner!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dreamzsai's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If you were a Shinigami what type of zanpakuto and way of fighting would you like?

斬魄刀/zanpakutō ? i would like to have a 斬魄盾(Shield) instead! xD And i'll name it named 暴風の盾.
    It will not have any active abilities, but it will passively absorb any impact that it manages to block, effectively reducing any damage or effects to zero.
    Bankai-wise? Increasing the user's(me) action and reaction speed would be nice and would work well with it's "Shikai" abilties. =D

And i would prefer to fight more based on Kidou, choosing and using the right Kidou at the right time, incoporating strategy and tactics into my fighting, while making use of my shield's defensive abilities.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Post Thanks / Like

Second zanpakuto entry!

So... Instead of having a shinigami/zanpakuto combination with the standard shikai and ban-kai modes i thought of changing it up a bit by removing ban-kai and replacing it with three different shikai.

Before release: Basic un-released zanpakuto handle with three orbs imbedded down the handle.

Zanpakuto's name: Triumvurate

Shikai Release 1: Command- "Charge!"
    Type: Kidou, Hakuda, Hohou
    Style: Kidou, Hakuda, Hohou

Shikai: Portrayed by twin tonfas http://indianama.com/osCommerce/images/tonfa1.jpg held in each hand. The three orbs now glow and circle the shinigami in random patterns.

Shikai ability: The shinigami fights offensively using the tonfa while the three orbs provide support fire or do melee attacks by ramming themselves onto the opponent.

Shikai Release 2: Command- "Come now!"
    Type: Kidou, Hakuda, Hohou
    Style: Hakuda, Hohou

Shikai: This time portrayed by two maces. The orbs still glow and circle the shinigami in an irregular pattern.

Shikai ability: The three orbs provide three separate "buffs" to the shinigami. The first orb increases physical strength, the second increases speed (just like shunpo, but without the use of shunpo), and the last one sharpens the six senses grealy.

Shikai Release 3: "Aid them!"
    Type: Kidou, Hohou
    Style: Kidou, Hohou

Shikai: The three orbs shatter, leaving the wielder weaponless and defenseless. The shards of the three orbs then spread out to the shinigami's allies and circle them in irregular patterns.

Shikai ability: The first two orbs increase the physical strenght and speed of the affected allies, while the shards of the third orb surround the wielder, making him invisible, but otherwise vulnerable to attack.
    Last edited by Paper; February 15, 2009 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Typo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

my second attempt for a shinigami:

sword type: Uchigatana
    name: anei kozumikku (Cosmic Gloom)
    fighting style: hohō, Kidō
    fighting style: Using mainly hohō in combination with a Uhcigatana to quickly deliver mortal wounds while using binding Kidō, is the signature of this shinigami. While being adept at zanjutus a combination of hohō and Kidō is best way to fight.

unreleased state:
    a Uhcigatana, a black hilt, black gaurd with silver stars on it.

shikai: shakou sono seken, Anei Kozumikku (darken the world, Cosmic gloom)
    The blade of the zanpaktou disapears (only the gaurd and hilt remain), it wil get replaced by nearby shadows and get compressed in the form a blade.
    Special ability: (infinite until out of reiatsu)
    This shadow blade can be manipulated in any form possible (aslong there are shadows nearbij to fuel the extention of the blade).

Bankai: Shadow Star (Anei etowa-ru)
    the bankai creates a shadow star right in fron of the sun, this absorbs all light in a particular area around its user (15-20 feet), creating a shadow prison where as only the user is able to see in this shadow prison. The borders of the dark prison arent visible (although you can walk out off it without a problem aslong as you move 15-20 feet out of the users range).
    While in bankai the abilities of Anei Kozumikku gets amplified due to the shadow prison off the user.
    Special ability: kuroi tenpi (Black Sunlight)
    Bankai absorbs all the light from the sun in a limited area, and is able to store inside the shadow star created by the bankai. The user is able to mix this with the darknes and shadows to create a powerfull attacked that looks like a burst of black sunlight (this attack gets fired from the shadow star in a smal beam or a large beam hitting the whole are, although the difference of power in the variants are noteable).

Zanpakatou spirit: anei ozumikku
    appearance: Tall and slim. His whole body is covered in a black robe, wich covers everything besides his face. His face has a very bright white/grey glow.]
    Inside world: A non functioning volcano with on the top edge a burned house with only 1 chamber totaly untouched by the volcano. The Volcano is filled with water wich reflects the sky in the lake. Its always night with a grey shimmering "moon" lighting the dark place. The sky holds many "stars", wich change positions to display the mood of the residents.

third attempt:
    Name: kurimuzon ro-tasu (crimson lotus)
    zanpaktou type: wakizashi
    Fighting style: hakuda, hohō

Shikai: sukuracchi, kurimuzon ro-tasu (Scratch, Crimson lotus)
    The zanpakatou seperates into 2 katars with 3 small blades on each katar.
    Special ability:
    By englufing youre katars with reiatsu it will extend the range of youre claws making it able to cut greater wounds in youre enemy (this also makes it impossible for a hollow to auto regenerate his flesh instantly)

Bankai: kurimuzon kassen ro-tasu (Crimson Battle Lotus)
    Bankai will add blades to youre: Ellbows and feet. The katars you are wielding will turn into a Pata with a 10 inch long blade (the protecting armor of the pata will go up to the ellbows.
    Special ability:
    All youre blades are engulfed with a poison wich multiplies the adrenaline of youre opponent on every hitevery hit, this will eventuely lead to a heart attack (this will also work on yourself to give yourself a cutting edge in battle with no pain).
    Last edited by Richo; February 20, 2010 at 07:57 AM. Reason: latest fillers

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1TrueSensei's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Grin Make Your Own Zanpaktou!

*laughing*

Despite the cheesiness of the title, it is as stated. I searched throughout the entire Bleach section and didn't find this, so I figured it could go here. Anyway, include name, release command, Shikai form and abilities. Bankai form and abilities are completely optional. Though this thread will probably fail anyway, I'll start off

Zanpaktou: Kazejin

Command: Pierce the heavens, Kazejin

Shikai: Transforms into a Chinese broadsword (dao) with a diamond edge, capable of cutting through any substance: A purely attack-based Zanpaktou

Bankai: Dai Kazejin: Takes on the form of a wide, constantly spinning tornado within which the user can control the very weather itself. Wind can be shaped into any weapon the user wishes, as well as launching wind-based attacks, defending against attacks, and even withdrawing all the oxygen within said space, though this requires a large amount of energy to perform and risks the users life as well

All right. Use your imagination, and don't let me be the only person who posts here

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Make Your Own Zanpaktou!

Well, here is my zampakuto:
    Name: Havent thought of a cool one lol. My japanesse is extremely limited.
    Command: Strike everything in your path

Sealed state: Slightly longer than a regular katana.
    Shikai: Turns into an slightly longer katana than before but more ornate and it is completely blue. Has the power to emit electricity on everything it touches.

bankai: Turns into a giant double sword (one hilt with a blade on each side). The hilt and blade are highly ornated. It maintains the same powers as in shikai but more extreme. It also gains a long range ability which allows the user to strike the oponent with thunder.

Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member [Ju-Ni]Vicissitude's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Make Your Own Zanpaktou!

Name: Sirocco
    Command: "Sear"

Sirroco is one of the rarer double weapons, coming from outside the bounds of Seireitei. It takes the form of twin scimitars in its sealed state, elegant and polished to a mirror, almost silvered, sheen. About a third of the way up the blades from their hilts, the width increases slightly, providing a larger cutting edge. The gold-embossed hilts curve down opposite the curve of the blades, forming the S-shape that personifies the weapons.

Powers: Sirocco is a fire- and wind-type zanpakutou. During combat, the blades can be superheated. The red-hot blades lose no strength from the process as a zanpakutou is not a physical steel weapon bound by physical laws.

Shikai: Sirocco takes the form of a pair of war fans inscribed with arabic phrases painted on either side. Those phrases are ambiguous and can be translated as either prayers or blasphemies. The metal tines of the fans end in wickedly sharp edges. In this form, the wielder gains more control over the wind aspect of the weapon, being able to evoke blasts of superheated air with a swing of a fan. These gusts can be just that, gusts, or can be razor-thin to slash at its enemies.

Misc: Sirocco's spirit takes the form of a robed and veiled bedouin woman wearing a kukhri at her side. She is a very proud spirit and does not care much for her past wielders. This goes rather further into borderline rebellion against her current wielder, as she does not care for the nature of his usual activities (covert operations, including assassinations, based out of Urbis Vigilorum, the City of Vigilance, coterminous to the Vatican in Europe). To her eyes he is hardly a warrior worthy of carrying her into battle, instead hiding in shadows and striking the unwary. Because of this, Sirocco often refuses to give any more than a token display of her loyalty. As a result, she withdraws, reforming the blades into little more than simple, straight single-edged blades much like a ninja-to. The blades will still heat, but this is due to her wielder's mastery of spiritual sorcery compelling her to do so.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Navarr0Newton's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Fighting style: footwork and hand-to-hand Iron fist style
    Zanpakuto Name: Karasu
    Element: none
    unreleased state: A Short katana in a black sheath.
    Release command: shatter and grow
    Shikai: It cracks and then the pieces start to move around stretching out and becoming a black and silver halberd with winglike blades at the top of it. anything it's blades hits becomes immoble within a sphere of 12 inches.
    Bankai command: Be still and be cleansed BAN KAI! Black Crows perched on Highwires
    Bankai : The halberd behomes twice as long and moves according to the will of the owner. wires hang lose from the tip of the highest blade behind the user dangling like maypole ribbons into black holes. the user then becomes the main focus. Attacking directly everytime the opponent dodges the wires are there to catch them. It gives off large amounts off electricity at this point and has paralyzing effects. If the user is unable to catch their oppenent they can use the halberd directly and through the strings.
    using all of their spirit energy the user can then stand the halberd directly up and create a raining flow of feathers that explode on contact the user is protected by their ssprit energy signature that the halberd recognizes as itself.
    if chocolates orgasmic, what are potatoes, my exgirlfriend?

Yuppie on cell: I think because of the mental state I was in that really doesn't count as cheating. Plus, it was my birthday, so technically it never happened, therefore I didn't fuck up or do anything wrong, therefore nothing ever happened to begin with, therefore you have no reason to complain, therefore you are still my girlfriend.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to have a balanced stile and combine the four diferent elements of shinigami fighting to be lethal at all ranges. Sort of what byakuya does; he constantly uses shunpo to strike swiftly, he uses kido when he is at close range or his sword cannot reach his enemy and decent swordmanship. I would add some kicks to his stile though, you dont have to use your legs for shunpo only.

As for the type of zampakuto, I would like an elemental kido type. Fire type would be my first option but one with abilities similar to uraharas would also be great since it has very well rounded attack and defence. I would like to see what other elemental swords are capable of though; who knows, a wind type might be great too.

@Navarr0Newton: There is no such thing as a bankai command though. Characters just usually generically say or scream "bankai" and then proceed to say the name of the bankai.
    Last edited by kkck; March 19, 2009 at 05:00 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member roymustang86's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Create your own Zanapakuto

Hey, is there a thread where you can list your dream Zanapakuto and state what you would like its Shikai and Bankai to be?

Else, can we have it in this thread?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Create your own Zanapakuto

Name: Sui Hebi (Water serpent)
    Command: Maku (coil)
    Shikai: Katana transforms into pure water. The owner can alter it's water pressure so it can grasp any object, or have cutting force greater than the katana. In addition it's shape can be changed, such to that of a whip (limited by how much you can "stretch out" the water). Finally, you can increase it's length if you have another source of water, as long as you can see it's final destination.

Bankai: Dai sui hebi (Great water serpent)
    To perform you have to first be in shikai (no straight katana<bankai). The water "pops" and appears to disappear, but it's binding to the atmosphere and taking moisture/H2O from the air to make more water, so this process does take some time. But eventually more water is created, and the owner is left with a huge amount of water to control in the same way as his shikai. Owner can create huge whips, blast pressurized water, and use it as a shield. Signature form is a huge dome of water with 8 whips (ala octopus).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Snake_Cowboy's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Create your own Shinigami/Zanpakuto Thread

Shinigami Name: Himura Kazuki

Zanpakutou Name: Tennyo ('Celestial Maiden')

Appearance: A normal-looking katana with dark blue hilt wrappings with a guard in the shape of a golden, radiant sun.

Release Command: "Kagayake, Tennyo!" - "Shine, Tennyo!"

Shikai: Upon releasing, Tennyo does not really alter it's appearance; instead, the blade only shines with a bright white glow. Tennyo is a remarkable Zanpakutou: rather than have a specific special ability, it is the bond between it and it's wielder that's special. When Kazuki activates Tennyo's shikai, not only does Tennyo guide him and encourage him, she increases his own abilities. Normally, Kazuki's strength, speed and reiatsu are only slightly enhanced by Tennyo's shikai, but as Kazuki suffers more wounds, Tennyo's power increases. In other words, the weaker Kazuki's lifeforce, the stronger he becomes. As a result, when he is near-death, Tennyo can briefly render Kazuki all but unstoppable. As Tennyo grows more powerful, the 8 'rays of light' on the hilt start to glow aswell. When all 8 are active, when Kazuki is at death's door, a direct impact from Tennyo could be a one-hit kill. Because of this trait, Tennyo is a rather dangerous zanpakutou and opponents must take care not to let a serious fight with Kazuki drag on for too long: the longer it lasts and the more wounds he suffers, the more lethal he becomes.

Bankai: Senken Tennyo: 'Thousand Swords of the Celestial Maiden'. When activating Tennyo's Bankai, the sword glows with an incredibly bright light before disappearing altogether. Instead, the light soars upwards and becomes almost a miniature sun, spreading the light all around and rendering everything outside of it's range dark. If you can't avoid Senken Tennyo's initial release, you'll be trapped in the light. Once the light has spread, none can enter and neither Kazuki or his opponent will be able to leave the area it's rays shine upon: leaving it would result in instant death. With Senken Tennyo, Kazuki can generate weapons of light for him to use, such as swords and small blades but also bow and arrows, which can cause massive damage when they hit their target. Just as in shikai, his abilities increase when he is wounded, but this time, he grows a lot more powerful, a lot quicker. Kazuki's ultimate technique in Bankai is 'Joushoumusha' ('Invincible Warrior'): all the light is channelled into one small sword and shield and Kazuki himself takes on several traits of his Zanpakutou's spirit. With this technique, he and Tennyo nearly merge and his raw power and fighting abilities are raised to the ultimate level. Tennyo guides Kazuki's every move and his swordplay in particular becomes exceptionally deadly. However, in this state, further wounds will not increase his strength.

Zanpakutou Spirit: Tennyo takes the form of a lithe, blonde girl that looks about 20 years of age. She wears a white-and-blue dress, but also leggings, small boots, steel shoulder pads and gloves and carries a short sword and a small, round shield. All this gives Tennyo the appearance of a Valkyrie or Shield-Maiden. Tennyo is a very vivacious girl: she often scolds Kazuki for being such a softy and wants him to stand up for himself. Tennyo is very active, bossy and usually takes the initiative; she's not afraid of anything and enjoys competition, making her a bit of a tomboy. While she and Kazuki often bicker, the two actually care a lot for each other - Kazuki and Tennyo have an exceptionally powerful bond, even by the standards of a Shinigami and a Zanpakutou. Tennyo angers quickly, but laughs easily aswell. She is willful and impulsive and gets frustrated with Kazuki's meek attitude and for being too relaxed and calm, eventhough she herself can get quite lazy from time to time. But despite all their differences, Tennyo, deep down, has enormous faith in Kazuki and is always there to help him, even if the entire world were to be against them.

Inner World: Kazuki's Inner World is normally a peaceful-looking place. Kazuki usually stands on the water of a vast, calm lake, with an island a few hundred yards ahead and the shores further in the distance. It's a green and lush world, with tall mountains capped with snow visible from many miles away. Curiously enough, Kazuki's Inner World is always at or near dawn and the skies clear with the rising sun. The most important trait of this place, however, is the lake itself - often, the water does not reflect what's in it, but shows totally different things. A different sky, a different world, memories or people or things that Kazuki is thinking a lot about at that moment. When Kazuki's mind is tranquil and serene, so is his Inner World; however, if he's suffering from great internal turmoil, his world changes aswell. When Kazuki is sorrowful or depressed, the skies become dark and clouded: a world where dawn never comes. When he's angry or confused, storm winds ravage the world and great waves flow over the lake. And when Kazuki doubts himself he cannot stand on the water and sinks into it: down into endless, shadowy depths. But Kazuki is very rarely in such a state and it remains the beautiful, hopeful Inner World that reflects the nature of his soul.
    "See you, Snake Cowboy..."

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

My Zanpakuto is:

Kurobane (Black Feather)

its release command is: Maiagare! (Soar!)

Shikai: My Zanpakuto turns into a pair of Black-plumed wings with red hues that enable me to fly... I can take a feather from either wing and it can materialize into the unreleased form of my Zanpakuto for obvious uses.

I do not yet have a Bankai for I am not even a seated officer, i belong to the 9th division...

Appearance:

My unreleased Zanpakutou is a Tachi with a length of 3.7 feet...

Its Tsuba is Black and in the shape of Wings forming a circular letter M with a black handle and trimmings inside like Tensa Zangetsu. its sheath is also black.

Spirit:

My spirit appears in the form of a Crow with red streaks behind its red eyes and a red beak. He holds a sharp twig in his beak.
    Last edited by hardedge; February 16, 2010 at 04:54 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member niblack89's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sword Name: Kaku-katta (Angle cutter)
    type: fighting type
    Description:long Katana with white sheath

Shekai
    release word: cut the heavens
    Description: The blade turns White, there is a long white cloth wrapped around the hilt it extends to the lower parts of the blade and hands off the hilt. the gard is also a white gold.
    specialty: Stores spiritual energy and with enough time the blades striking power increases dramatically. The longer the battle goes on the powerful the the sword gets. Kaku-katta can steal spiritual energy. Also can absorb spiritual particles. The energy from the previous shekai is present
    Power: shirosuto (White strike) Stored energy can be released into a large dense blast

Bankai
    Name: shiro Kaku-katta (white Angle cutter)
    Description:The cloth extends to the shinigami uniform and is attached to half armor all is white. The blade disappears and there is nothing but white spirit energy some what like a Seele Schneider. Also comes with wings made of spirit energy
    Specialty:With the power of a Bankai all the power stored in the blade is increased The absorption abilities is increased by x10. All the energy from the previous bankai is present
    Power:Tensa shirosuto (heavenly White strike) Once a strike during a strike the stored energy explodes creating a super explosion on to the target and some backlash to the user or the attack can be used the same way as the shekai.

Appearance: She is a young mature woman with a long white cloth robe that looks as if evaporating into the air at the tip of it. With long white hair and partial armor on.
    She lives in a world where there are lots of clouds, and is always sunny
    Last edited by niblack89; February 18, 2010 at 05:32 PM.

Recession hit us all hard

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lunatic Scream's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well there are some creative ones in here, a lot of these are terribly... terribly broken. Ah well, that's the fun of it, right? And it's fun to imagine... so let's see.

Zanpakuto: OMEGA X BLAST HARMER
    Shikai: Instantly kills the opponent if they think about engaging the wielder in combat.

Heh, just kidding.

Zanpakuto: Some fancy Japanese words that ultimately mean "Heartbeat Soldier".

Shikai: Release command "Pulse". Turns into a sword, with a hilt and a blade. Except the blade is completely dull, it can't cut. So I guess like a training sword. Man, that sucks. User specializes in hand to hand combat or kido, so actually wielding the weapon is more of a hinderance.
    Shikai ability: Teleports anything in contact with the "blade" to the location of the wielder's gaze (only functional within 10 meters). This teleportation happens automatically when anyone in contact with the hilt's heart beats. The teleportation is slightly disorienting, and an extremely high heart rate would compound this effect. Therefore, high emotion, or extreme physical exertion cause the teleports to be more rapid, but will incapacitate the wielder more quickly. Once the teleports become quick enough that the user can not focus his eye sight on a new location, his control of this shikai is lost until he can lower his heart rate.
    In addition, ALL existing objects take precedence over the teleporting material. That is to say, if the user attempts to teleport into something, they will lose the intruding body part, or (if the intrustion is the weapon itself) the blade of the zanpakuto will break.
    (Note, this is ACTUALLY teleportation. This is faster than Shunpo or Sonido because... ya know, it's teleportation.)

Bankai: "Caliber Heart", turns into gloves, or brass knuckles. They'd be fancy, it's a bankai after all. Definitely more convenient for the wielder.
    Bankai Ability: Teleportation is no longer triggered by the user's heartbeat, instead anytime the two gloves/knuckles touch teleportation is usable. Same disorientation effect prevents rapid abuse (unless the user can learn to reorient themself hella fast, though to trigger it any faster than once a second would be impossibly painful for ANYONE). This bankai manipulates the user's reiatsu to peak and valley based on... you guessed it, their heartbeat. Attacks that land on the wielder close to their heartbeat are rendered less effective, and attacks they throw during the heartbeat are much stronger. Attacks that hit on the instant of their heartbeat are completely nullified (to the maximum their reaitsu can, anyway) defensively, or are at maximum power offensively. Likewise, the further away from their heartbeat an attack is, the weaker their offense or defense is. This bankai's rapid fluctuation of reiatsu is incredibly tiring.
    Obviously, this zanpakuto has no active offensive abilities on its own. Its strength lies in the wielder's combat/kido skills, ability to manipulate their own biorhythm, and ability to work with or around the periodic time based attributes. It's pretty passive.
    Last edited by Lunatic Scream; February 19, 2010 at 10:56 PM. Reason: apostropheeeeeees

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast