Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will be next to discover their spiritual powers?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Who do you think will be next to discover their spiritual powers?

Well i was reading a previous post and noticed the pic of tatsuki with a zanpaktou. and i was wondering although this may just only be fanart, the anime/manga have shown that her spiritual powers have increased. This leads me to believe that she may eventually become a shinigami and if not a shinigami, atleast something like Sado or Orihime. then i began to think about Keigo and Karin who also posses the ability to see shiigami. Maybe later on in the show/manga they will deveolop some power. I honestly think if it is anyone than it will be Tatsuki. What fo you think?

Dearly Missed ;__; MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you think will be next to discover their spiritual powers?

i added mizuiro to the poll since he seems somehow involved (check chapter of ichigo&co departing for las noches)

And yeah, as a tatsuki fanboy i must vote for tatsuki of course.
    and even if i wouldn't be... she displayed those powers quite often and her role in the story gets stronger, so i guess she'll come in with a bang

if you meant this picture, it is from kubo tite himself:

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Richo's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

i would say karin as her father is a shinigami, so it would be possible for her to awaken her shinigami like ichigo (lets hope an other way ichigo had to do).
    Tatsuki would develop powers like chad and inou more unique and non shinigami powers.
    Keigo would be very surprising withi his idiotic behaviour but hell ishin was a captain class shinigami.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

I cannot guess but I can wish.
    And I soooooo wish Tastuki would! Karin would be cool with shinigami(or whatever) powers as well But I still would rather see tatsuki get them.
    Blind dude rocks! click the link to find out why, I dare you
    Spoiler: awesome slashdot(and other) quote(s) show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Paz42's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

i persoanly think that tastuki karin and keigo will all get powers at some point

because both ichigo and his dad are pure shinigami so it would be safe to assume that so are both karin and keigo but i also think Tastuki will also be a shinigami because she has been around ichigo almost as much as chad and inoue so i believe that she might be somthing along the same lines as ichigo a pure blood shingami that is on the way to awakening her powers maybe she will be different from the other shinigami because she is an excallent boxer and only uses her zanpaktou as a last resort.

I think this beecause so far from what we have seen all other shinigami are choosen in SS depening on reiatsu if i remember rightly so maybe all pure blood shinigami children have the ability to awaken there shinigami powers in the human world. But seeing as tatsuki hasnt had a sword put through her chest hers are awaking much slower or maybe they where give a kick start by ichigos reiatsu.

Quote Originally Posted by ttxdragon

if you meant this picture, it is from kubo tite himself:
    and i think if this picture is anything to go on im along the right path but i guess only time will tell

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

huh. the 1st part i dont get is y would u talk abt isshin and then compare kiego to karin. they aren't related. and "pure shinigami" i thought if n e thing. they are the farthese from pure shinigami. they would have to be dead if the term even exists. plus you say she should b a shinigami if she hangs ard sado and inoue. they aren't shinigami so unless u're refering to the pic. wut leads you to believe that tatsuki will become a shinigami. but if she used hand to hand instead of her zanpaktou it would be interesting. kido seems to make women better in hand to hand. and shinigami are chosen based on their reiatsu and their nobility. they dont say n e thing abt pureblood. cuz if that was the case. rukia wouldn't jp;e tajt much importance cuz she is from the streets. Ichigo just has a high level of reiatsu for unknown reasons not because of his blood.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member body flicker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i might be wrong but i dont think you mean karin shes the younger sister that cant see ghost at all

but i do think that tatsuki would get powers next but for some reason i think that it would be overkill

Sig & Avatar made by DannyG

Dearly Missed ;__; MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hmalik1003
    Ichigo just has a high level of reiatsu for unknown reasons not because of his blood.
    Grand fisher said something about ichigo being a pureblood shinigami when facing isshin.

Quote Originally Posted by Body Flicker
    i might be wrong but i dont think you mean karin shes the younger sister that cant see ghost at all
    Yuzu = blond little crybaby that can't see but sense ghosts.
    karin = blackhaired tomboy that fought a hollow together with chad. she can see ghosts just fine. check anime ep01 or manga ch01 for that.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

my theory is those who were effected by the *name of item aizen took from rukia's body*

well that thing .. caused some kind of aura thing happening .. and it effected chad and inoue + ichigo's constantly flowing reiatsu = weird ass powers . .

so i guess tatsuki would have been effected too .. .

wasnt there a manga title that refered to tatsuki as some kind of dragon fighter and inoue as something else. . the chapter when inoue's powers appeared with the jellyfish hollow ..
    FREE cPanel/WHM Reseller Hosting &amp; Domain Name<br />http://www.zoomcities.com<br />

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm dying to see Tatsuki break out since we always get teased about it but nothing comes through. Karin would be my second choice but I doubt it'll happen any time soon if ever. I still wonder about Her and Yuzi's heritage or maybe they could of been born outside soul society and could well in fact be more human then shimigami in their birth.

Yuzi in theory should see spirits but she doesn't and has more human attributes so I guess the sisters were born outside the soul society.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Silhouette's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Karin, Tatsuki, Keigo and Mizuiro have all shown higher spiritual force than regular humans. event huogh it wasn't surprising in Karin's case since she is the daughter of a shinigami but Mizuiro came in the picture all of a sudden. However, I think the first to utilize such power will be Tatsuki, Keigo and Mizuiro since Urahara have let them in his layer and he tends to help/train those who he thinks will be useful to him....I also think Tatsuki will rise above the rest in terms of strenght and skills because she's always been tough.

CLICK SIGNATURE ABOVE FOR BLEACH & OP COLOURED PAGES

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if your guessing who will be the strongest im going with Karin. Thats because she is of pure shinigami decent. This should drastically increase her reiatsu as in Ichigo's case and she's not a dansel in distress in most hollow cases. Then i would say Tatsuki because she is indeed tough. Then Mizuru and Kiego. I say Mizuru will look stronger but Kiego will have some unlockable potential but wont realize it until a serious fight(im analyzing his personality)

Post Thanks / Like

i would go with tatsuki, well not only because she can now see hollows, shinigamis, etc. but if they were to ever need backup in hueco mundo on their mission to save inoue, i'd guess that tatsuki would go in a instant. she did follow ichigo to urahara's with keigo and mizuiro...but i don't think that either keigo or mizuiro has enough spirtual power yet.

it would be awesome if ichigo was in a pinch say fighting against an espada with inoue watching and deciding whether to help aizen or help ichigo, then out of no where this blast comes and the person firing it would be tatsuki...hahahaha! just my imagination going wild now....

Scanlator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Maxy Barnard's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see mizuiro gaining anything solid for the longest time.

But in the long run its betwee nKeigo and Tatsuki as to whod get powers first, and somehow i think Keigo being around Ikkaku's raw power may speed him along.... a lot

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ginousuke's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to see all of them discovering their spiritual power.
    Since Urahara has made contact with Tatsuki, Keigo, and Mizuiro; there's a possibility Urahara will train them so all of them would discover it at the same time. Afterall, their powers will do a great help to protect Karakura later.
    But since I could only vote for one characters, I'll go with Tatsuki ^^

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast