Some changes have been made to Mangahelpers forum today with some new forums added and old favorites moved to new locations:
- The International Resort has been moved to Member Zone and renamed International Hangout.
- We have added a Conventions and Meetings forum to Member Zone. Anyone interested in meeting fellow members in real life can come to plan and discuss. Many of the current threads were moved from the Getting in Touch forum.
- Meet the Moderators has moved to Mangahelpers Community Center, formerly known as "headquarters".
- The Getting in Touch forum is no more. As noted above meet the moderators, convention and meeting threads have both moved. Meet the Translators and Meet the Scanlators have moved to the Staff and Project Resources Forum. Staff and Project Resources is a one stop to recruit staff, recommend new projects, and meet the contributors.
- Manga Reviews has moved from manga works to a new category: Manga and Anime. It joins the Otaku Cafe general manga topics forum and the Otaku Theater, now an independent forum. Otaku Theater is Mangahelpers anime, drama, and Asian movies discussion forum.
- We now have a forum dedicated exclusively to Manhua as well as the new Manhwa and Manhua Cafe, dedicated to general manhwa and manhua topics. They will be joined in a new category by the Manhwa forum.
- The completed series archive will no longer be accessible directly from the forum index. Threads for Eyeshield 21, Full Metal Alchemist, Psyren, and Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles have been returned to the shounen forum. Discussion can resume there, if desired. The old forums are still accessible via the menu, with a link under the forum tab. Links are also available in the first post of their respective threads.