The Treasonous Warriors
-> RTS Page for Claymore 78
page 1, frame 1
- Look, Gaak
- It's her
- Shit, that woman...
- always pops up when it's getting good.
- Me, die...?
- I thought you appeared quite suddenly, but then you just crack boring jokes...
- The leg-like things that support the large body, there's
- 8 in total, huh?
- Of those I already smashed up one, so there's 7 left
- I like that number...
Inmidst the bloody battle staged in Rabona, Clare appears.
After 7 years, she once again draws her sword in this place.
JC (Jump comics) "Claymore" volumes 1-13 on sale now!!
page 2-3, frame 1
title: The Treasonous Warriors
- Anyway, for now
- Let's have you fall to the ground.
slanted: A bold statement!!
page 5, frame 4
- Just what exactly...
- I shall tell you the name of the technique
- Number 8, Flora, who fell in the lands to the North, used this highest speed sword
Page 7, frame 2
Page 8, frame 1
- What is it?
- what's going on?
Page 9 frame 1
- You lost your eyes and your arm?
- No, I lost the eyes a long time ago...
- I remember that voice...
- Sorry, let's talk later
- There's something I should to do first
Summary: The organization's new number 4, Miata, and Clarice,
enter the holy city Rabona in order to subjugate Galaeta who left the organization.
However, their auras call forth the hidden awakened being "Agatha of the fresh blood".
In the instant that Agatha, who got the better of the three-sided battle, was going to trample down the city, Clare and the warriors from the North appear.
Page 10, frame 2
- We'll decide this at once.
- We don't hold back against awakened beings
Page 11, frame 1
Page 12, frame 2
- Wh... What...?
- Who are these people?
- Our allies?
- They're strong...
- among them, two smell like they're really strong...
- They're all strong, but these two are much stronger
- Among the seven of them, two are really outstanding...
Jump SQ is sold on the fourth of each month!
Page 13 Frame 1
Page 14-15 frame 2
- To think that I would come to fight in my original form...
- You're just small fry, but you're putting up a good show...
Page 16 frame 1
- Her real shape is this huge?
- Deneve, Clare, back me up
- I'll take her head with the spinning air sword
- wait! Don't let her mislead you! She's...
page 17 frame 1
- Her real body is in the abdomen
- But it constantly, fluidly shifts so that we can't narrow in on the target.
- That that's her original body is a lie.
- The awakened body is a virtual image that wraps around her
- The human form and size of the real body doesn't change.
- As long as this body is also imitating a human form...
- the weak point is the real body's head itself and the part of the hair connecting it to the awakened body,
page 18 frame 2
- That's what she says. Do you have anything to add
- Galatea of the divine eyes?
- Nothing in particular, it's like she says
- If I had to say something, the hair is the part that links to the awakened body
- If you plan to bring her down with one stroke, aim for the real body's head itself
- If these members had been a team, you'd have been the leader
- I'm someone who ran away from the organization
- It's different from you guys
- Please save this city
- Phantom Miria
- Leave it to us
page 19 frame 1
- I won't let
- anyone else die
- a new
- phantom technique
page 20-21 frame 2
- where is it?
- in the upper half of the body
- in the left part of the chest
page 22 frame 2
page 23 frame 4
- in which part?
- the right half
- from the shoulder towards the upper arm
page 24 frame 1
- The main body is transferring to a human form
- That's the genuine real body
page 25 frame 1
- Before you know it, an awakened number 2 was
page 26 frame 2
- Don't move
- I'll slit her throat
- Do you really think
- you can use a hostage against us?
- Not if you were normal warriors, but...
- The way you look, it's not like you're normal warriors
- besides, you said it yourself earlier, that you didn't want anyone else to die
- against folks who spout such soft-hearted nonsense, I think it might be effective
page 27 frame 3
- Don't come any closer
- Don't you care what happens to her?
- It's useless
- You can't do anything
- I see, you're
- the girl from back then
page 28 frame 1
- It's been a while, hasn't it
- I'm glad to see you again
- Number 47, was it?
- Can you still use that technique from back then?
- of course
- It's not as powerful, but the precision is higher than before
- Didn't I tell you to stop?
- Are you hard of hearing?
page 29 frame 2
- Didn't you say your precision went up? You cut my hair, you know...
- I didn't pay attention to the hair
- If you don't want it cut, I will though...
- I'm counting on you
- don't ...
- don't you make fun of me
- I thought I told you
- You're going to die here
page 30-31 frame 2
slanted writing: Windcutter flash!!
bottom: Claymore continues in the May edition