Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

Kekkaishi 218

Wilful

en
+ posted by Tanequil as translation on Dec 4, 2008 08:38 | Go to Kekkaishi

-> RTS Page for Kekkaishi 218

Key:
Each paragraph thing is one bubble.
Y - Sumimura Yoshimori
T - Yukimura Tokine
H - Hatori Miki
S - Kagemiya Sen
K - Yuugami Kiyoteru
E - Enjouji Saikaku

Page 1

第218话 - 任性
Chapter 218 - Wilful

这样就可以回乌森了。回复以往的生活。
Text: We can return to Karasumori. Return to our normal lives.

Page 2

虽然阴谋者另有其人,但由夜城的自杀,暂时落下了幕。如宣言一样保护了时音的良守!!
Text: Although the various accomplices of the plot have not been revealed, Yashiro’s suicide has let the curtain fall on this act. Yoshimori protected Tokine as he promised!


Sfx: Ow.

时音。
Y: Tokine.

嗯?
T: Hm?

真的没事吧?
Y: Are you really alright?

因为又弄得这么脏。。。
Y: Because you seem so dirty…

脏是什么意思啊!!
T: What do you mean by “dirty”!!

Sfx: Eh!?

还有你怎么光着脚!
Y: And you’re barefoot!

哪,穿我的鞋吧。
Y: Ai, wear my shoes.

我不要!
T: I don’t want to!

你光脚穿过的鞋我可不要!
T: I don’t want to wear shoes which you wore barefoot!

小时音。
H: Tokine-chan.

被弄得好脏啊。
H: You’re so messy now.

一个人很辛苦吧。
H: It must have been hard by yourself.

然后这双鞋。。。
H: This pair of shoes…

Page 3

Sfx: Angry mutter

没问题。影宫回去时我来背着。
H: No worries. I will carry Kagemiya back.

那孩子穿袜子了。
H: That kid was wearing socks.

给!
H: Here.

那谢谢了。。。
T: Thanks then…

Sfx: Dig Dig

时音!时音!
Y: Tokine! Tokine!

我记得带创可帖来着。。。
Y: I remember bringing plasters…

Sfx: Rummage

已经好了良守。。。
T: That’s enough, Yoshimori…

刃鸟小姐。。。
T: Hatori-san…

真的已经没事了。
T: I really am fine.

一直是那个人帮助我来着。。。
T: That man was helping me all along.

Sfx: Turn

好像受您很大照顾啊。。。
H: Seems like you took great care of Tokine…

我是作为她的身份担保人来此的刃鸟美希。
H: I am Hatori Miki, Tokine’s guarantor.

直属于里会执行部的夜行。
H: Member of the Urakai sub-organization, the Yagyou.

Sfx: Charming Smile

很郑重。
K: It is an honor.

里会检察室特别搜查员夕上清辉。
K: Urakai Prosecution Office, Yuugami Kiyoteru.

然后还有如果能够把情况说明一下就帮大忙了。。。
H: Now, if you could briefly explain the situation, that would be great…

Page 4

哦? 放哪儿了呢?
Y: Oh? Where did it go?

Sfx: Dig

Sfx: Dig

遠足
Text: Hiking?

所以说不用了。。。
T: That’s why I said that there’s no need…

看、找到消毒液了!
Y: Look! I found the antiseptic liquid!

我被放着不管了吗。。。
S: Am I being abandoned…

啊!
T: Ah!

对了、你啊乌森呢!?
T: If you’re here, how’s Karasumori!?

不是已经晚上了吗?
T: Isn’t it already night?

乌森?
Y: Karasumori?


Y: Um…

老头子会想办法的吧?
Y: Gramps will think of something, I guess.

你。。。抛下乌森来的吗?
T: You… You abandoned Karasumori to come here?

都说没事了
Y: I said it was fine.

老头子又总说生涯现役
Y: Gramps always says that being a Kekkaishi is a lifelong duty.

还有老太婆。
Y: And there’s Granny as well.

喂。。。
T: Hey…

什么啊那个没责任的态度!
T: What’s with that irresponsible attitude!

什么啊、现在那种事无所谓吧。。。
Y: What? Aren’t those things insignificant now?

那种说法!?
T: Still with that attitude!?

Page 5

。。。。。。
T: ……

我为什么才来这里的。。。
T thinking: Why did I even come here?

你为什么。。。
T: Why did you…

过多久了、
T: After so long…

都对自己责任的重要性。。。
T: The importance of your duty…

喂,别。。。
S: Hey! Don’t…

很吵啊!!
Y: So noisy!!

我是在说我想要守护的、
Y: I was saying that what I want to protect…

并不是乌森!!
Y: Isn’t Karasumori!!

。。。哦?
S: … Huh?

我、想要守护的是。。。
Y: I, want to protect…

。。。。
Y: …

Page 6
为什么这种时候还要发火。。。
Y: Why do you have to get angry even at times like these?

好不容易来救你的。。。
Y: It took us quite some effort to come rescue you…

你啊、
Y: You…

昨天很奇怪吧?
Y: Were rather queer yesterday, weren’t you?

因为我而落到要杀死土地神的地步、
Y: Because of me, you had to slay a Shinyuuchi…

还在笑。。。
Y: And were still smiling and laughing…

平时的话应该生气的吧。。。
Y: Normally, you’d be really angry…

我啊、担心因为自己太笨了而被你放弃了!
Y: I, I was worried that I was being abandoned for being too stupid!

然后你被带到检察室、
Y: Then you were brought away to this place,

是很担心、要是不回来了怎么办呢。。。
Y: I was really worried, what if you never came back…

Page 7

时音不见了的事情到现在为止又没有过、
Y: Tokine going missing, we’ve never had something like this before.

那样的话我到底会变得如何呢。。。
Y: If that happened, what would happen to me…

不。。。
Y: No…

不知道怎么办好。。。
Y: I had no idea what to do…

肯定、
Y: I was sure,

没有你在身旁告诉我什么地方做错了的话、
Y: That without you by my side pointing out my mistakes,

我就。。。
Y: I would have…

所以不要突然就走掉了!
Y: So don’t just leave like that!

呐!
Sound: Yeah!

落泪追求法?
S thinking: The weeping wooing method?

Page 8


Sfx: Snort

哦?
Y: Oh?

Sfx: Ahahaha! Ahahahaha!

什、
Y: Wha…

有什么好笑的啊!?
Y: What’s so funny!?

因为你到底有多任性啊!
T: How willful are you!?

Sfx: Hehehehehe Hehehehe!

任。。。
Y: Wil…

Sfx: Hehehehehe Hehehehe!

自己的事情完全不管、
T: Completely throwing down your own things,

还说发怒啊别发怒什么的。。。
T: And still talking about getting angry and not getting angry…

Sfx: Ahahaha! Ahahahaha!

别,
Y: Don’t

别笑啊。。。
Y: Don’t laugh!

对不起。
T: Sorry

突然就消失了!
T: It just disappeared!

。。。。。。
Y: ……

Sfx: Ahahaha! Ahahahaha!

Page 9

那么,
Y: If that’s the case,

你也任性一下嘛!!
Y: Then you be willful too!

那样就。。。
Y: That way…

扯平了!
Y: It’ll be even!

是---啦,你什么都不愿意拜托别人。
Y: Ye-ah, You don’t want to burden others.

所以说,你看。。。
Y: So, you see…

我为了到这里来,
Y: To come here, I

死赖着去向很多人求助,
Y: Had to go begging many people for help,

因此也明白了一些事情,
Y: And learnt quite a few things in the process

我觉得这样说出来很好。
Y: I feel that saying things out like this is very good.

无论如何,
Y: And no matter what,

Page 10

再多依靠我一点吧。。。
Y: Rely on me a little more…

不这样的话就不能抵消了。。。
Y: If you don’t do this, you won’t be able to cope…

嗯。。。
Y: Mm…

喔。。。
T: Oh…

如果能够为你抵消了,
Y: If I can share the burden,

肯定我和你也可以更加把关系。。。
Y: I’m sure that the relationship between you and I…

这样。。。距离也能够一口气就。。。
Y: This way… The distance can be…

嘴里嘀咕
Text: Mutters to self…

哎,
T: Ai.

什么?
T: What?

良守,
S: YOSHIMORI,

稍微过来下。
S: Come over here for a while.

你丫的是笨蛋!?
S: You idiot!?

这么重要的事就这样嘴里嘀咕着怎么行!
S: How can you mutter such important things only to yourself!

可,可是。。。
Y: B-But…

咦,在和影宫吵架没关系吧?
T: Eh? There’s no problem when quarreling with Kagemiya?

现在太迟啦!!
S: It’s too late now!!

Sfx: SMACK!

呀。。。
Sfx: Ow!

Page 11

实在是清爽啊。
K: How refreshing, eh?

你的王子殿下。
K: Your Prince Charming.

哈!?王子!?
T: Ha!? Prince!?

心灵也被净化了呢。
K: Your soul has been cleansed, no?

哎,
T: Ai,

那个你在说什么啊!?
T: What are you talking about!?

不是在你危机的时侯及时赶到了吗。
K: Wasn’t he the one who rushed here just when you were in trouble?

虽然是这样。。。
T: Although it was that way…

为什么那样的小不点是我的王子啊。
T: Why is a little squirt like him my prince?

请不要说莫名其妙的话。
T: Please don’t say absurd things.

是有点呢。。。
K: That is partly true…

不过他呢,
K: But he,

我觉得使你稍稍的解放了呢。
K: I feel that he helped to free you slightly…

像我这样的,
K: In a way that

一流的人类无法做到的方法。。。
K: An excellent person like me could not do…

将你无意识中关闭的心房,
K: He opened a window. [T/N: This and the following line were swapped around to sound better. The overall meaning is the same.]

轻松的开出了一扇新窗。
K: In your subconsciously closed heart.

Page 12

你的情况大概就是使命感吧。
K: You are probably driven by your mission.

强烈的执念,
K: A strong sense of duty,

有时候会束缚住人类自己。。。
K: Can sometimes fetter humans…

可是,
K: But,

和他交谈,心情也会不知不觉中变得轻松起来,不是吗?
K: When you talk to him, you will unconsciously relax, no?

解救被囚禁的公主可是。。。
K: Rescuing the imprisoned princess

王子的职责哦。
K: Is the responsibility of the prince, you know?

Page 13

彩觉。
K: Saikaku.

了解情况之后回想的话,这次的事件全部都是夜城先生的责。。。
K: If we look back to analyze the situation, all the responsibility lies with Yashiro…

根据我的裁定就判定各位都无罪释放吧。
E: According to my judgment, let all of them be released innocent.

夕上先生去医务室治疗。
E: You should get medical treatment, Yuugami-san.

其他的各位就安排即刻离岛。
E: Arrangements will be made for the others to leave the island immediately.

善后工作将会全部由我来处理。
E: The aftermath will be dealt with by me.

这样就可以了。
E: That will be fine.

哦? 我刚做了什么?
Saiko Text:

。。。好独断呢。
K: How decisive of you…

也就是说已经没有在探究的必要了吗?
K: That is to say, there is no longer a need to investigate further?

这就是,作为岛的管理者,我能够做到的最大的让步了。
E: As the curator of the island, this is the largest compromise I can make.

哼。。。
K: Hmph…

这里也有一个被囚禁的人。。。。。。吗。
K thoughts: Is there not… another prisoner?

Page 14

你呀,
S: You…

趁早对雪村说清楚比较好。。。
S: You should have been clear to Yukimura earlier…

Sfx: Whisper
喔?
Y: Eh?

对那种女的这样不行啊!
S: You can’t be like that to that kind of woman!

虽然错过了最佳时机,
S: Although you’ve missed to best opportunity,

现在赶紧去对她说"我喜欢你"!
S: You can still go over and tell her, “I like you!”

喜。。。
Y: L-Like!?

你说什什什什么
Y: W-W-W-What are you saying!?

好啦快呀
S: Yeah, yeah, c’mon!

夕上先生。。。身体不要紧吗?
T: Yuugami-san, are you sure you are alright?

就别送行了吧,尽早去治疗比较好。。。。。。
T: It is alright if you don’t see us off. It’s best if you get treated as soon as possible…

啊,没关系。
K: Ah, it’s fine.

那个,已经连跑都跑不了的,是骗你的。
K: That thing, about having no energy to even run, that was just a lie.

假的!?
T: A lie!?

为,为什么要骗我。。。。。。
T: B-But, why would you lie to me…

哼,
K: Hmph.

还是小孩子呢。
K: You’re still a kid.

Sfx: Chuckle

成熟的男性根据场合经常要撒一些谎的哟!
K: Mature guys frequently need to lie, judging from the situations…

你要小心哦!
K: You need to be careful!

手指,请别指着我!
K: That finger! Don’t point that at me!

Sfx: Slap!

好痛!
K: Ouch! That hurt!

别打我呀!
K: Don’t hit me!

啊,
Y: Ah?

他们怎么这么亲热啊!?
Y: Why are they so intimate!?

瞧,你看吧
S: See, told ya.

喂,住手!!
Y: Hey! Stop that!!

Page 15

Sfs: Stare

你,
Y: You,

你这家伙。。。。。。
Y: You bastard…

Sfx: Spin

清楚吗,少年。
K: Are you clear, lad?

噢?
Y: Ah?

她是非常努力的类型,
K: She’s a very hardworking type,

所以不是很想让别人知道吧?
K: So she doesn’t want others to know that, eh?

噢,哦?
Y: Ah, oh?

所以即使是承受着十分痛苦的事情的时候,
K: So, even under tremendous pressure,

她自己却丝毫没有察觉的时候不也是相当的多吗。
K: There are many moments when she herself will not realize this pressure, no?

那个时候正是绝好的机会!
K: That is a fantastic opportunity!

!
Y: !

你就若无其事的及时得向她伸出援手!
K: Casually lend her a helping hand just in time!

这时候,
K: At the same time,

也绝对不要忘记向她表示出你十分了解和理解她的努力。
K: Never forget to express your understanding of the situation and your appreciation of her hard work.

Page 16

我只在这跟你说啊,
K: I’m just telling you here,

女性对男性特有的包容力是十分没有抵抗能力的。
K: Women are especially weak towards forgiving men.

那,试着说说看。。。包-容-力!
K: There, you try saying it… For-giv-ing!

只要保持住现在说的注意点,男性的包容力就马上能够展现出来啦!
K: As long as you bear these points in mind, the forgiving side of a man will shine through!

包容。。。
Y: For-giv…

声音太小啦!
K: Too soft!

像她这类型,从不向人示弱的女生能够开始诚实的依靠你的时候,
K: A type like her, the type of strong women, when she is able to sincerely rely upon you,

那就是你的胜利之时。
K: That is when you have won.

祝好运咯!
K: Good luck!

那个家伙 敌人。。。? 伙伴。。。?
Y thinking: That guy… Enemy…? Friend…?

还是说恶魔。。。?
Y thinking: Or demon…?

这家伙是没教了。
S: That guy can’t be helped…

那个,夕上先生,
T: Yuugami-san,

应该怎么样谢你才好。。。。。。
T: How can I possibly thank you……

Page 17

足够了。多亏你我才能不用变成水上浮尸的。
K: It’s already enough. It’s thanks to you that I’m not a bloated corpse floating on the water.

没有啦。
T: Nah…

他到底在和她说些什么。。。。。。
Y thinking: What on earth is he saying to her……

Sfx: Mutter

要好好的依靠他哦,
K: You must rely on him,

那位任性的王子。
K: That willful prince.

Sfx: Kick

真的十分的感谢你啊!
T: Thank you so much!

Page 18

再见了,我的公主殿下。
K: Goodbye, my princess.

那么,
K: Now,

Wakame 王子就前往医务室吧。
K: The soggy seaweed prince shall head to the medical station.

喂!
Y: Hey!

所以说刚才和恶魔窃窃私语些什么呀!
Y: What were you muttering to that demon!?

什么啦,恶魔是什么啊。
T: Eh? What demon?

总觉得说的是令人害怕的话。。。。。。
Y: He says things that scare people…

不知道。
T: No idea.

告诉我啦!
Y: Tell me!

就不告诉你。
T: All the more I won’t tell you.

断头岛篇,完!! 下集,发觉到包容力重要的良守。。。。。。终于!?
Side Text: Guillotine Island Arc, Complete!! Next time, Yoshimori finally discovers the importance of understanding?

第30号 持续
Continued in 30.

Have you shown your appreciation today? Click the thanks button or write your appreciation below!

3 members and 0 guests have thanked Tanequil for this release

shadowmaniac, byteeater, ibn.

Approved by kaylee

Comments
Add your comment:

Login or register to comment

Benefits of Registration:
    * Interact with hundreds of thousands of other Manga Fans and artists.
    * Upload your own Artwork, Scanlations, Raws and Translations.
    * Enter our unique contests in order to win prizes!
    * Gain reputation and become famous as a translator/scanlator/cleaner!
#1. by imintheradio (Registered User)
Posted on Dec 4, 2008
really thanks

About the author:

Alias: Tanequil
Message: Pm | Email

Author contributions

Translations: 28
Forum posts: 70

Quick Browse Manga

collapse

Translations of this Chapter

Date Chapter Language Translator
Oct 23, 2008 218 en kaya
collapse

Latest Site Releases

Date Manga Ch Lang Uploader
Mar 1 MH Yearbook 2013 Mangahe...
Jan 19 MH Yearbook 2012 1 Mangahe...
Nov 14 Houkago 1 Osso
Nov 14 Oragamura 1 Osso
Nov 14 Kenka 1 Osso
Nov 14 101Kg 1 Osso
Nov 14 Murder 1 Osso
Nov 14 Doubles 1 Osso
Nov 14 Pinknut 1 Osso
Nov 14 Kimagure 1 Osso
collapse

Latest Translations

Date Manga Ch Lang Translator
Sep 18, 2014 Naruto 692 en aegon-r...
Sep 18, 2014 Toriko 293 en kewl0210
Sep 16, 2014 UQ Holder! 23 fr Aspic
Sep 16, 2014 Chrono Monochrome 36 en aegon-r...
Sep 16, 2014 Bleach 595 en BadKarma
Sep 15, 2014 Hitoribocchi no... 19 en Bomber...
Sep 15, 2014 Rin (HAROLD... 22 en Dowolf
Sep 14, 2014 Shokugeki no Souma 86 en Eru13
Sep 13, 2014 One Piece 759 en cnet128
Sep 13, 2014 Bleach 595 en cnet128