PDA

View Full Version : Predictions What will happen when Chopper will master his DF?

vagabond87
August 25, 2010, 04:01 AM
Will his fully awakened form will be "completly human" or will he still be a hybrid? I think that at the end of one piece Chopper will look like human(doctor) like -and this reminds me slightly Gepetto and Pinokio- father figure and someone becoming "real human" at the end.

kkck
August 25, 2010, 07:52 AM
What make sou think chopper hasn't mastered his fruit though? I don't think that is a problem right now.

vagabond87
August 25, 2010, 08:09 AM
I started this thread beacuse i remebered what Crocodile said back in Impel Down about beasts that are after them- that they are fully awakened Zoan users(minotaur, zebra, koala, cow, rhinoceros). So assuming that Chopper ate zoan human fruit he must have "awakened state" as well when he fully looks like what his DF represents.
He should be able to go into fully human form in some point in future.

chrizzl
August 25, 2010, 09:38 AM
also do u think that he will learn to controll that super hulk type form and if so then does he gain his human form as that curently uncontrolable
and i really dont want another story with a doc that cant controll an inner monster its to marvel

undertoe
August 25, 2010, 11:41 AM
also do u think that he will learn to controll that super hulk type form and if so then does he gain his human form as that curently uncontrolable
and i really dont want another story with a doc that cant controll an inner monster its to marvel

Bruce Banner is not a medical doctor; he's a scientist. It's also very different in many other key ways, so the parallels are weak at best. Also, please type like an 18-year-old from a country that natively speaks English.

chrizzl
August 25, 2010, 12:24 PM
Bruce Banner is not a medical doctor; he's a scientist. It's also very different in many other key ways, so the parallels are weak at best. Also, please type like an 18-year-old from a country that natively speaks English.

soz il use a spell check next time:D
ye but its not just marvel there is alot of other storys that have this and i dont think that its quite the uniqueness that im use to seeing in oda and scientist/ doc is kinda choppers role as he resherches new medicine like a scientist i i was just genrally refering to people in white lab type coats
o and sorry for all the spell mistakes
dyslexic and Proud

Fox666
August 26, 2010, 02:03 PM
I don't know why Chopper doesn't have a "fully human" form, since Zoans usually can transform in the animal completely (i.e. Rob Lucci makes a perfect leopard). Even if I don't know why Chopper is different, that won't change because of an awakened state, will it?

Either way, Chopper character is an chibi reindeer. He won't become an "human". =P

VjekoV
August 26, 2010, 05:36 PM
I think it was established in the drum island arc that chopper was a mutant because of his blue nose, and that it is possible that that's why he still has reindeer characteristics in his full human form (the yeti like one)

tret16
August 26, 2010, 11:08 PM
the way i see this goin is that in order for him to get stronger he will need to learn how to control his berserk form, but he most deffinitly won't gain an actualy human form... The reason that he's so different then the other is that the others were humans that ate zoans type fruit, but Chopper was an anial to begin with, so it's actually the opsite situation... There no telling what the effects are when an animal eats a fruit untill it's actually done...

Franckie
August 27, 2010, 10:30 PM
Chopper will gain the ability to transform into this form:

http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gallery/dr-gregory-house.jpg

kebuenowilly
September 02, 2010, 04:49 AM
Just how much can a Zoan user control it's fruit? I think Chopper has yet to master his devil fruit, cuz people like Marco and Laffitte can transform his body partially, like turning his arms into wings.
So my guessing is that he be able to control and adopt every point form, even monster point, and also maybe increase his features, like the size of his horns, without using rumble balls. Of course he will also be able to partially transform.
Do you think he will learn Life Return in a future, to help him handle his points?

Fox666
September 02, 2010, 07:19 AM
I don't think he will stop using rumble ball. Marco can partially transform, but he can't grow larger wings or claws or whatever.

kkck
September 02, 2010, 08:16 AM
I don't think chopper's human form is the result of him not being under complete control of his fruit. He is just weird that way. just look at kaku, the guy was able to turn into a perfect giraffe and a perfect hybrid moments after eating his DF. In that sense, I don't think chopper will ever look more human than what he does now.

tret16
September 02, 2010, 02:06 PM
Marco is a Logia type, not a Zoan type, so you can't use him as an example.

Philbo
September 02, 2010, 02:26 PM
Isn't Marco a the user of the legendary phoenix zoan fruit?

When Chopper masters his DF I believe he'll be doing stuff like using defense point only on the part of his body being hit or something? Only transforming the attacking arm? The DF only allows you to change into the animal right? I don't think it'll allow him to make larger versions of certain parts... Not saying that will not happen though as I think that is something that the some new types of rumble balls could create, something that might happen because of the timeskip =]

chess4
September 02, 2010, 02:31 PM
Isn't Marco a the user of the legendary phoenix zoan fruit?

When Chopper masters his DF I believe he'll be doing stuff like using defense point only on the part of his body being hit or something? Only transforming the attacking arm? The DF only allows you to change into the animal right? I don't think it'll allow him to make larger versions of certain parts... Not saying that will not happen though as I think that is something that the some new types of rumble balls could create, something that might happen because of the timeskip =]

in choppers case it was the other way around. i dont think chpper will look more human. i just think he will be able to different points together. safe for instance jumping point anf monster point at the same time.

i am interested to see when a zoan is awakened, what extra benefits does it bring

kkck
September 02, 2010, 05:22 PM

Marco is a zoan, that much has been stated as fact in the manga.

tret16
September 02, 2010, 09:18 PM
i wen't and checked on it and i seemed to have been wrong, he happens to have a mythical beast type zoan fruit... i stand corrected. but it seems to have the same effects as logia types

kkck
September 02, 2010, 09:38 PM
It's not nearly the same as logia though, marco's ability was thoroughly described in an SBS. Here is what oda said about it:

R: Hello for the first time, Oda-sensei. I've read all the previous 57 volumes, and I was thinking, I don't quite understand how "Phoenix Marco"'s Zoan fruit of the "legendary beast" kind is different from Ace's "Meramera" fruit.
P.N. CNY

O: Yeah, I know... I've omitted the explanation from this war arc, because I focused on the pacing and wanted to move the story forward. To explain Marco's ability just a little bit: he's Zoan, so he does have a body. But since he's got "the blue fire of revival" - the Phoenix's ability - wounds will regenerate, so attacks will not damage him (though there's a limit to the regeneration). In other words, the flames are for regeneration. These blue flames don't have the characteristics of actual fire - they don't spread and burn things, and they aren't hot. They're completely different from Ace's flames. I might touch on this in the main story at some point, so I'll leave it at this for now.

Marco does get wounded but in turn his wounds heal themselves instantly. Logia in turn don't get hurt at all, stuff simply goes through them. In the grand scheme of things, I'd think marco's ability is better. Haki makes logia about as tangible as an ordinary body, in that sense against strong people intangibility is rather useless as an actual defense since haki users can connect punches as they would with the most ordinary of persons. On the other hand, haki should in no way stop marco's regeneration. It is interesting that marco would have actually survived the attack that killed ace without a scratch on him lol.

tret16
September 02, 2010, 09:51 PM
hhhmmm, i understand now, thanx alot for the quote from Oda, i never really look into interviews of the writers of the story so it's gret that you let me know about it... i hope he does get into more detail with his ability in the future, he seems to be an intersting character. And i guess you can say that he infact has no weakness, he's already really strong, i mean he was whitebeards first mate so i can't wait to see him fight again.

Fox666
September 03, 2010, 06:45 AM
in choppers case it was the other way around. i dont think chpper will look more human. i just think he will be able to different points together. safe for instance jumping point anf monster point at the same time.I suppose that Monster Point is the fusion beetween all points? I.e. it has long fur lifke defense point, and big horns like horn point. You got what I mean.

tret16
September 03, 2010, 08:38 AM
ya i got it, the surge of energy that he gets from having three rumble balls is probable too much for his body to control which means all formscome out all at once.

porks
May 05, 2015, 03:45 PM
he will become a real deer.

or his then form will be capable of all the plus without needing to change shape/shift strength

keeper1h
May 06, 2015, 12:05 AM
We still don't know what are the limitations of Zoan DF, and if Chopper ate a mythical type.
For example: if a regular Zoan User is restricted by kairoseki handcuffs while he's transformed, he reverts to his original form? If you do the same to Chopper, he'll become a regular reindeer without a human mind?

We've seen Oda inventing ultra buoyant wood after he forgot that Mr.3 can't float in water, he will figure out something to explain why chopper is so atypical.

Barrier
May 06, 2015, 01:52 PM
He will get stronger?

Fox666
May 06, 2015, 02:22 PM
he'll become a regular reindeer without a human mind?
Even in his quadruped form, Chopper is still intelligent and and can talking. Which is not strange for animals in One Piece world (i.e. Pappug and Bepo).

keeper1h
May 06, 2015, 06:11 PM
True, but their behavior is not the result of the power given by a devil fruit.
What I'm trying to expose is Chopper uniqueness: when Rob Lucci was defeated, he remained in his hybrid form for a while, but then he reverted back to his original form. When chopper is defeated, he remains in his hybrid form: Chopper normal appearance was forever changed by eating a zoan fruit, which is pretty unique in OP world.

Mangafan2
May 07, 2015, 01:39 PM
Chopper said that only 1 rumble ball is enough to change him to his monster form. What happens if he takes 3?

We haven't seen the limit of Chopper's power yet and he might have a new "berserk" form.
The Strawhats still need someone of the size of Sanjuan Wolf. Maybe Umiboze will help out but I doubt he will be strong enough.

Could it be that Chopper can increase to Sanjuan's size with multiple rumble balls?

What do you think?

Also, I'm sure his monster form isn't the awakened zoan form (everyone is talking about awakened DF's now). His monster form never showed signs of fast recovery, which should be a factor.
What I do think is that when Chopper has his DF truly awakened, his monster form will be even stronger/better.

Barrier
May 07, 2015, 03:11 PM
You do have a point there and everyones guess would be - not sure or idk. If u think about this question, there is no answer to this unless it's a stupid one because oda did not mention anything about it.

After reading your post i think this might happen. As everyone knows; rumble balls changes the wavelength of the df. This allows him to change into different forms. What if he has different types of rumble balls? If a zoan df has a certain wavelength then he could make a rumble ball of that specific wavelength and become that zoan. I am sure that doesn't make sense so i will give an example.
Imagine marco's df wavelength is 10nm. Then chopper makes a rumble ball which changes his wavelength to 10nm. Then he will be able to access the mythical zoan phoenix df.
Or he could make a different rumble balls to access many different forms of reindeer

RedBerserk
May 07, 2015, 06:15 PM
It would be cool if taking 3 rumble balls turned him into a complete human, something like "super-human point" where he has all the strong points of the previous transformations (jumping point ability to jump high, monster point strength etc. etc.), but condensed into a human form.

In the end he is the only one that never had a proper transformation, think about Kaku, Pell, Jabura or Lucci they all transformed completely in their animal form.

Spenzi
May 08, 2015, 04:07 AM
i don't get the rumble balls anyway. Why does only chopper have rumble balls? why can he change those forms? normal zoan df users don't have different forms.
can another zoan df user also use rumble balls?
and it's kinda weird that he can transform into different forms without using rumble balls anymore, that would mean anybody with zoan df could transform with rumble balls and after long training they could transform without rumble balls?

Barrier
May 08, 2015, 05:20 AM
i don't get the rumble balls anyway. Why does only chopper have rumble balls? why can he change those forms? normal zoan df users don't have different forms.
can another zoan df user also use rumble balls?
and it's kinda weird that he can transform into different forms without using rumble balls anymore, that would mean anybody with zoan df could transform with rumble balls and after long training they could transform without rumble balls?

Yes you are certainly right. With rumble balls other's can transform into different forms too. But the only problem is that the other zoan users do not have the rumble balls. And you might be asking why they don't have it? Simple. Only chopper can make it. Why not others? It’s because chopper got that ingredient accidently. You know in the real world many people invent something by accident rather than working it out. So there are thousands and ten thousands of medicines in OP world and the probability of making a rumble ball is very low. So no one else found how to make rumble balls.

Spenzi
May 08, 2015, 07:04 AM
Yes you are certainly right. With rumble balls other's can transform into different forms too. But the only problem is that the other zoan users do not have the rumble balls. And you might be asking why they don't have it? Simple. Only chopper can make it. Why not others? It’s because chopper got that ingredient accidently. You know in the real world many people invent something by accident rather than working it out. So there are thousands and ten thousands of medicines in OP world and the probability of making a rumble ball is very low. So no one else found how to make rumble balls.

but he needs some special ingredient, but i guess sometime it will run out? did he get them from drum island? if yes, did he take the ingridients with him to the ship? and how much?
isn't it unfair, that chopper is the only zoan who can transform intro different forms?
in the beginning, he had like 3 different forms + monster form. now he has more. how did he get more forms?
chopper is a really special Zoan DF user.... :D

Barrier
May 08, 2015, 04:34 PM
but he needs some special ingredient, but i guess sometime it will run out? did he get them from drum island? if yes, did he take the ingridients with him to the ship? and how much?
isn't it unfair, that chopper is the only zoan who can transform intro different forms?
in the beginning, he had like 3 different forms + monster form. now he has more. how did he get more forms?
chopper is a really special Zoan DF user.... :D

What do you mean by not getting ingredients? Those are medicines right? Just imagine this; if one country has a cure for a deadly disease does that mean another country will not have that cure? Of course not. The first country will supply the other country with the cure via transportations. Medicine is not the only things which are traded across the countries but many other stuff too including chopper's ingredient. So chopper can make many rumble balls as possible.

It is not unfair that chopper can transform into many different forms because that is what him makes unique and part of the crew. Don't you know that strawhat's are made up of unique people?
And chopper did not have just 4 transformations but 8. These eight were before timeskip and after timeskip Oda changed how the forms looked that's all.
Those eight transformations are:
1. Brain Point
2. Arm Point
3. Heavy Point
4. Walk Point
5. Horn Point
6. Jump Point
7. Guard Point
8. Monster Point

And duh Chopper is a really special Zoan DF user, as everyone who reads one piece would know (stop stating the obvious). Well Done! :facepalm

Spenzi
May 11, 2015, 02:17 AM
What do you mean by not getting ingredients? Those are medicines right? Just imagine this; if one country has a cure for a deadly disease does that mean another country will not have that cure? Of course not. The first country will supply the other country with the cure via transportations. Medicine is not the only things which are traded across the countries but many other stuff too including chopper's ingredient. So chopper can make many rumble balls as possible.

It is not unfair that chopper can transform into many different forms because that is what him makes unique and part of the crew. Don't you know that strawhat's are made up of unique people?
And chopper did not have just 4 transformations but 8. These eight were before timeskip and after timeskip Oda changed how the forms looked that's all.
Those eight transformations are:
1. Brain Point
2. Arm Point
3. Heavy Point
4. Walk Point
5. Horn Point
6. Jump Point
7. Guard Point
8. Monster Point

And duh Chopper is a really special Zoan DF user, as everyone who reads one piece would know (stop stating the obvious). Well Done! :facepalm

he only had 4 different forms:
Jumping Point, Guard Point, Arm Point, and Horn Point
after time skip he learned also Kung Fu Point

Barrier
May 12, 2015, 02:31 AM
he only had 4 different forms:
Jumping Point, Guard Point, Arm Point, and Horn Point
after time skip he learned also Kung Fu Point

No, those 4 forms were only accessible by using a rumble ball. In total he had 8 forms.

And like I said, Oda changed how the forms looked after TS. Kung Fu Point is the new version of Arm Point.

Marzarret
May 12, 2015, 03:47 AM
Chopper had already shown what he is capable of once he mastered his devil fruit. It's just that at the moment the master level of his devil fruit is being induced artificially through the use of his Rumble Balls.

TitaniumOxide
May 13, 2015, 03:13 AM
I think that this is a great idea. Chopper going full human and all. What if he can be human in brain point and kung fu point with CoA and CoO? He'd be a deadly fighter and will figure out your weak spot easy.

Loled. This has been debated so many times and people still get it wrong. Marco ate a super rare mythical zoan fruit.

Marzarret
May 13, 2015, 07:21 PM

WTF! Logia?! Seriously?! Are you actually reading the Manga or watching the Anime?! I'd read a lot of misconception in a lot of forums but you dude is the biggest WTF of them all.

Barrier
May 15, 2015, 03:04 PM

Both Anime and Manga explains it really well about his fruit. He ate a Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

WTF! Logia?! Seriously?! Are you actually reading the Manga or watching the Anime?! I'd read a lot of misconception in a lot of forums but you dude is the biggest WTF of them all.

Anime and Manga says the same thing

Hannibal Psyche
May 20, 2015, 05:43 PM
Since his fruit is the Human Human, wouldn't surprise me if it has something to do with evolution. Humans are cousins to apes and we evolved over time; perhaps Oda's interested in how man would evolve if we were 4 legged beasts like Reindeers.

Marzarret
May 20, 2015, 08:00 PM
Since his fruit is the Human Human, wouldn't surprise me if it has something to do with evolution. Humans are cousins to apes and we evolved over time; perhaps Oda's interested in how man would evolve if we were 4 legged beasts like Reindeers.

Nah, Oda is more interested into the concept of simple physics and machinery rather that evolution.

Barrier
May 21, 2015, 01:58 PM
Nah, Oda is more interested into the concept of simple physics and machinery rather that evolution.

I disagree. Oda knows lots of biology and mythology as well.
Luffy gear second has to do with biology
Mythology includes the admirals, marco, sengoku, dragon etc...

Hannibal Psyche
May 21, 2015, 03:37 PM

I don't think the Human Human fruit will be inspired much by physics and machinery. Chopper is an animal who is going through development much like how primates did; walking upright, language, brain development, intelligence, etc. all these are related to evolution which seem to fit well into Chopper's DF.

chess4
May 22, 2015, 09:53 AM
He will obtain his greatest power.....Ultimate Point. A combination of the best of each point