MH's Fujoshi Corner ♥ sponsored by eni! | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

MH's Fujoshi Corner ♥ sponsored by eni!

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Sleep on the couch...? xD
actually, i did just that :smile-big

but she attacked me in the morning.......

Have you ever seen the photos of his room? The couch is BURIED UNDER BOTTLES :darn
not anymore, i hired a cleaningservice and now my apartment is sweet ass bananas. I'll post pics tomorrow or something im tired and gonna go to bed now.

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
A "cleaningservice", huh? So you had a excessive party with drinking buddies at your place? >.>

Finally!! A bystander reacts like he SHOULD react when the hero talks to much:

I so hate the endless babbling during battles! Just fight and get over with it, damn! :yelling

Last edited:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
But they have to STRATEGIZE! XD

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."

eni

Reaction score
Country
Germany
What strategy? A shounen battle usually ends like this:

* "WHOOT! It's GLOWING! A NEW SUPERPOOOWER I NEVER KNEW BEFORE!!!"
* "Oh shit I get kille..." - *poof* - "Long time no see! Thanks for saving me!"
* "IDEA! *sparkle* When I hit his right knee exactly below the left elbow in an angle of 37,5°.... - HAHA! IT WORKED!"
* "BEAT HIM! I have o clue how and neither has the bad guy and the reader no less - but I've BEAT HIM!"

Take your pick :notrust

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Ah, sounds nothing like one of Shikamaru's brilliant strategies, lol.

I'm glad it wasn't like this:

eni

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Shika doesn't talk like a waterfall, so he doesn't count :notrust

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
North Korea
Bleach fights are kinda predictable and some fights are useless, that's the problem with Bleach, probably good for the anime though.

eni

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Whenever a battle session in Bleach starts, it's time for me to go on hiatus till it's over. It bores the hell out of me to read the fights on a weekly base.

I love the Bleach characters and would really like to see a more story-oriented plot development.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Unfortunately I'm beginning to agree with you there eni. Bleach is becoming dreadfully boring to me because of the repetitiveness of the junk that happens in the battles. The Gaiden was like a breath of fresh air.

The reason I've been enjoying it lately is because of characters I had never seen fighting before. Once it goes back to Ichigo and Ulquiorra, I'm actually more curious as to what happens after the battle rather than what happens during it. :eyeroll

Ah, question...

You said earlier somewhere here that you weren't too terribly pleased with Naruto 417. I'd like to know the reasons why you disliked it, if you're willing to say. ^^

Last edited:

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Well, I thought Pain sitting on that statue with the cityscape all around him was pretty amazing too. But yeah Raikage's office at Kumogakure was very cool. I'd like to see more from all the other countries now, not just Konohagakure and I think Kishimoto is gearing up for that. Have always admired the background art in Naruto, though.

And that brings me to another question for eni I guess. What's the best manga you've read as far as background art, eni? ^^

Last edited:

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France
For the record, backgrounds are 90% of the time drawn by the assistants, so I wouldn't bet that Kishimoto did those himself >.>

eni

Reaction score
Country
Germany
You said earlier somewhere here that you weren't too terribly pleased with Naruto 417. I'd like to know the reasons why you disliked it, if you're willing to say. ^^
I'm not pleased by default when Karin appears >.> ... and he's introducing a new annoyance again instead of working with the great cast on the reserve list.

If he would at least built up new characters but the ones he introduced during part2 so far, mostly feel like minor"-can-die-anytime"-characters to me although they're supposed to be more important. Only the part1 staff manages to make me smile when they appear, I barely get any enjoyment out of the later ones with few exceptions.

naruto 417 had the best page in I dont know how long for Naruto.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/417/12/
Yeah, backgrounds were always something I admired in Naruto. So detailed and with a Asian touch, really pretty.

And that brings me to another question for eni I guess. What's the best manga you've read as far as background art, eni? ^^
Hm, good question... I have no idea. It needs to fit the manga.

I could list a few Edo-period or fantasy manga now for the nice landscapes, e.g. Kurozuka has pretty forest backgrounds. To bad that the people look like stickers on it all too often. But there are also lots of "modern settings" manga in town where I thought: cool buildings, e.g. Fake catched the mood of Boston NY really well. What I dislike are digital/photo backgrounds. It doesn't feel harmonic with the characters.

Last edited:

deadberry

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
*pitches a tent.

are you reading sket dance eninininini?

eni

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I've started it last year but I think I have forgotten to check for new Edited Mangas :XD

ImotoChan

Proofreader
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Hallo~ I found your thread! (In your sig.. Which I should pay more attention to sometimes, I tend to skip sigs ><" Forgive me)

Alrighty, question time, do you have any samples of the gothic clothings you make? I've been very fond of the elements in what makes gothic, well, gothic. ^^" And I've been developing a personal style that is greatly influenced by it. How did you find an interest in things gothic?

Erm, sorry if this has been asked. :darn

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
Reaction score
Country
North Korea
For the record, backgrounds are 90% of the time drawn by the assistants, so I wouldn't bet that Kishimoto did those himself >.>
Who designs it then?

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
Reaction score
Country
France
Who designs it then?
Can't say for sure about Kishimoto, but it seems that in a lot of cases, for the mangakas who work for weekly magazines like Shounen Jump or Shounen Magazine, given they have around four days to draw 17~19 pages, most of the time, they pretty much only draw the characters, and the backgrounds are done by the assistants. Could be different in the case of this page, though, since the background is the main focus of the page, but Ayamine Rando (artist for Getbackers) explained once that when there was a need for a complicated background, he makes a quick sketch to explain what he wants and has one of his assistants draw it. If the mangakas had to draw everything themselves, they'd barely be able to release 19 pages a month^^;

◆ T.D.A ◆

Banned
Reaction score
Country
North Korea
Can't say for sure about Kishimoto, but it seems that in a lot of cases, for the mangakas who work for weekly magazines like Shounen Jump or Shounen Magazine, given they have around four days to draw 17~19 pages, most of the time, they pretty much only draw the characters, and the backgrounds are done by the assistants. Could be different in the case of this page, though, since the background is the main focus of the page, but Ayamine Rando (artist for Getbackers) explained once that when there was a need for a complicated background, he makes a quick sketch to explain what he wants and has one of his assistants draw it. If the mangakas had to draw everything themselves, they'd barely be able to release 19 pages a month^^;

Hmmm...
Kishimoto's answer in a interview said:
Of course, art is a big part of being a manga artist, but equally important is being able to write a story well. I do pretty much everything by myself, from the characters to the story to the backgrounds. Also, receiving advice from the editor is important, but I think getting a good editor who is supportive of you is key.

eni

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hallo~ I found your thread! (In your sig.. Which I should pay more attention to sometimes, I tend to skip sigs ><" Forgive me)
Welcome! :nuts

I love reading sigs... spend too much time with it, though >.>;;

Alrighty, question time, do you have any samples of the gothic clothings you make? I've been very fond of the elements in what makes gothic, well, gothic. ^^" And I've been developing a personal style that is greatly influenced by it.
How nice :D

I barely have any pics since I don't have a good camera. Most things are made after pattern and just adjusted to fit my black gaderobe ^^;

This dress is self designed. The occasion was a gothic/medieval rock concert:

I'm part of N&S. That's a big German online community of sewing Goths :XD
The website is German but you may want to click through the pattern list:
http://www.natronundsoda.net/klamotten/index.html

The index is:
* ReadyMade - change something you already have
* Zubehör - small stuff and accessories
* Daylight - casual clothes for daily life
* Maschinenwerk - industrial, cybergoth, bondage, military
* Fairytale - romantic, medieval, magic, roleplay
* Trauerspiel - classic goth clothes (dark romantic)
* Skandal - sexy, bitch, diva, more skin than clothes >.>
* Bubblegum - kitty, pink, plush, sweet
* Male Fashion - clothes for guys
* Goodies - small stuff
* In Arbeit - howtos in progress, ideas for future pattern

When you click a category, you'll see a list of the available howtos. They're sorted by pants, tops, dresses and so on. Move the cursor over the list to see preview pictures (not every howto has pictures).

As example, category Daylight:
http://www.natronundsoda.net/klamotten/day/index.html

We want to look up one of my favorite tops (which I sewed in around 20 different variants so far ^^;;):
Click on "Rattenpulli", it gives you the howto page -> http://www.natronundsoda.net/klamotten/day/rattenpu/index.html

"Und so wird's gemacht" -> that's the link to the howto (lots of German text but you'll see the pattern pics)
"Fotos" (right top corner) -> photos of community members with this particular top

70% of my selfmade clothes are (influenced) from this website :)

How did you find an interest in things gothic?
That was a "natural" development based on my personal tastes in music, lifestyle und clothes. I actually refused to call me a part of the dark scene for a long time >.>;;

Gothic is nothing really special in (bigger) German towns. You see them everywhere. Also, the German scene is a network of different subcultures: medieval, neofolk, metal, industrial, ect... If you're part of one, you're usually familiar with the others as well. I love visiting medieval markets, love metal, love steampunk - but I prefer it dark with colorful highlights. It comes all together in Gothic ^^

If the mangakas had to draw everything themselves, they'd barely be able to release 19 pages a month^^;
I remember that Yuki Kaori once praised her assistant in an omake for drawing the dragon on Mika-chans face :amuse