Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 106 Discussion/107 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 106 Discussion/107 Predictions

Monsterguy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovenia
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
  • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
  • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
  • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
  • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
  • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
  • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
  • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
  • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
  • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
  • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
  • *.usercash.*
    *.linkbucks.*
    *.tinyurl.*
    *.anonym.to/*
    *.xrl.us/*
    *.realfiles.net*
    *.sharecash.*
    *.shorl.com/*
    *.lix.in/*
    *.pgi-shumen.info/*
    *hotfile.com*
    *letitbit.net*
    *depositfiles.com*
    *tiny.cc*
    *uploading.com*
    *ugotfile.com*
    *depositt.blogspot.com*
    *cashfiles.blog.com*
    *snipurl.com*
    *bit.ly*
    *rayfile.com*
    *storage.to*
    *megaupload.com*
    *share-links.biz*
    *doiop.com*
    *filefactory.com*
    *missupload.com*
    *enterupload.com*
    *mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
  • We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
  • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.

Monsterguy

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Slovenia
morfik welcome to mangahelpers community...:confetti

I'm always glad to see new people in ToG section...:^_^

Now about, this week's chapter:

Yuhu, Hwa Ryun is back, one of my favorite from FUG, from all the characters shown to us in part 1...:yay

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Summary by FudgeNouget:

21F - Cichlid Floor

Starts off with Yihwa talking with a member of her clan.

Of course the girl is praising Yihwa of how she was able to climb the tower so quickly and all. Then she comments on how Yihwa must have great teammates. Then Yihwa says that it was mostly her effort that let them get through the 20F.

More bragging :)

Then the girl talks about the rumor of the new Slayers candidate.
Apparently he has "Big physique with monstrous strength, with long hair, and disgusting eyes that makes anyone who looks into them shudder in fear. Also according to the rumor, he goes around with his evil friends to steal money from the market place and harasses girls"/

Then Yihwa's like "thank you for letting me know. I'll be careful" and thinks 'Sorry, but I'm one of those evil friends'

Yihwa goes back home, which was bought with Viole's money. Not only that, Viole cooks and cleans as much as any other. + he cooks twice as much since Yihwa sucks at cooking.

Viole went out to the market place, and Yihwa asks why noone followed him. Everybody says that he's not a bad person, but Yihwa's not convinced and chooses to go follow him herself to reveal his true self..
(of course she's made about Viole being able to cook better than her)

Yihwa finds Viole with a tracker she put on him and sees him going to a Singing Room (a place in Korea, Japan, etc where people go to sing). Before Viole enters, he and Yihwa hears someone's scream and they rush in.

And this big guy is asking for money at the front desk claiming to be the Great Joule Viole Grace-sama.
Then the red-haired girl (forgot her name~~~~) calls the guy a pig and says that he has no class.

She continues to taunt him until he tries to take a swing at her.
Then Viole sends him flying.

Everybody then runs out saying "the real one appeared" and Yihwa comes in yelling "What have you done, Viole?"

Then she sees the red haired girl, who says "hello?"

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Ryun got quite pretty :XD so she's finally back in the story, hope we will get some insight from her about what happened the last few years

joshua019

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
nice chapter very funny... why is she all up on baam business!

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Build up chapter. Good, good.

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
I don't like how the story moved to a different floor after a short time again... but it's understandable, considering we now have 2 parts of the story.
Yeon's stalking Baam is hilarious :D and I'm really looking forward to the jealousy boost in the next chapter :D
And Hwa Ryun seems to be permanently one-eyed because of Baam now... it originally seemed to me like she only needed the eyepatch until her eye heals, but...

morfik

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Poland
morfik welcome to mangahelpers community...:confetti

I'm always glad to see new people in ToG section...:^_^

Now about, this week's chapter:

Yuhu, Hwa Ryun is back, one of my favorite from FUG, from all the characters shown to us in part 1...:yay

Thank you for Greeting :) i am using mangahelpers from 2 years or something:P but i never feel like registering. And i am reading ToG something betwwen first part and second:P and i really enjoy it:) one of the greatest manhwa i ever see:)

About last chapter it is really great that we finally see more characters frrom part one. I dont know it is only my feelings or Hwa Ryun have better quality, she look better:P I am really curious to know this persons character because we dont even know her. AND PLEASE NO MORE RACHEL for few arcs:P It is really important and greatly made char but i dont like her:D

Ex-Shadow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
See how different Viole when he showed his eyes and changed into Baam :zomg did u think Hwa Ryun or Baam will tell the truth to Yeon or will she discover it herself? btw it seems floor 21~25 need a team to climb and we'll need to wait a few weeks for us to know why (unless somebody already know!?)

hassgott1

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Here some random possibilities:

Maybe Hwa Ryun is Baams Manager :hip cuz she scouted him
and she is also someone important and cuz Baam cut her left eye he takes responsibility and is helping her too. ( it would suit to SIU's morality lessons ^^)

ah and why did she get cut ? cuz she can see other ppl's future but not her own! (guide = future teller)

Or she is just Baam's Boss ;P

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I like this direction a lot.

Yeon is a great choice for a character to help dig into Baam's past on behalf of the readers like me and help bridge that gap. I was a little afraid that task was going to fall to Wangan. I also loved the playing around with character designs that's going on.

nice chapter very funny... why is she all up on baam business!
She's trying to convince herself she's not in love with him

Spoiler alert.....it's not going to work.:teehee

-------------------------------------------

If anyone is curious there won't be a review this week.

Member blackjack612 suggested doing them by sections of the story, which I'm considering, but I may try to go every other week instead because if I wait that long I might end up with too daunting an amount of material to cover.

Anyway if you have any suggestions or requests about the when and how I do my ToG reviews feel free to PM me or post them in the previous review thread.

Last edited:

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I like this direction a lot.

Yeon is a great choice for a character to help dig into Baam's past on behalf of the readers like me and help bridge that gap. I was a little afraid that task was going to fall to Wangan. I also loved the playing around with character designs that's going on.

She's trying to convince herself she's not in love with him

Spoiler alert.....it's not going to work.:teehee
Your affection for the Zahard Princesses really is something :XD I agree though, she's a good choice to reveal a bit about what happened in the last few years. On another note I still feel that Wangan and Baam will end up being buddies but it will probably be a very slow process - which is actually pretty good writting because other author would just have made Wangnan follow him to force some kind of connection between them.

And Baam will probably have a Harem of Zahard Princesses when he's at the top XD

P.S: So totally unrelated but the Prince doing workout with the little girl was sooo hilarious :lmao he acted like a dislikeable idiot on the last floor but I feel like we will have a lot of fun with him from now on :hee

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Your affection for the Zahard Princesses really is something :XD I agree though, she's a good choice to reveal a bit about what happened in the last few years. On another note I still feel that Wangan and Baam will end up being buddies but it will probably be a very slow process - which is actually pretty good writting because other author would just have made Wangnan follow him to force some kind of connection between them.

And Baam will probably have a Harem of Zahard Princesses when he's at the top XD

P.S: So totally unrelated but the Prince doing workout with the little girl was sooo hilarious :lmao he acted like a dislikeable idiot on the last floor but I feel like we will have a lot of fun with him from now on :hee
My love of the Zahard Princesses is a force of nature, and the more that fall in love with Baam the better in my book, but...

I am under the impression Yeon isn't actually a Zahard princess. Just a member of the ten families. Zahard princesses are most often chosen out of those families, like Androssi; who was actually adopted into one of the 10 families even before being chosen as a Zahard Princess. Yeon's status is actually the same as Koon's but it seems like she's on better terms with her family than he is.

----------------------------------------

So the women in Baam's life currently consists of...
  • A batshit insane ex-girlfriend he's still hung up on(Rachel)
  • Two Zahard Princesses(Androssi & Yuri)
  • One fiery Tsundere (Yeon)
  • And possibly one Yandere (the red headed puppetmaster whose name escapes me)

And I say keep them coming!

Last edited:

0Xellos

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Yeon is not a Zahard princess. It was not told anywhere, and she'd have completely insane respect by the 20th floor. She's just very good at her family's special power.

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
My love of the Zahard Princesses is a force of nature, and the more that fall in love with Baam the better in my book, but...

I am under the impression Yeon isn't actually a Zahard princess. Just a member of the ten families. Zahard princesses are most often chosen out of those families, like Androssi; who was actually adopted into one of the 10 families even before being chosen as a Zahard Princess. Yeon's status is actually the same as Koon's but it seems like she's on better terms with her family than he is.

So the women in Baam's life currently consists of...
  • A batshit insane ex-girlfriend he's still hung up on(Rachel)
  • Two Zahard Princesses(Androssi & Yuri)
  • One fiery Tsundere (Yeon)
  • And possibly one Yandere (the red headed puppetmaster whose name escapes me)

And I say keep them coming!
Nah that was a mistake on my part, she still has her family name so I highly doubt she's a chosen Zahard Princess. All Zahard Princesses were labeled as such (Yuri Zahard etc.) so Yiwha Yeon is definitely not part of them.

So you would like a Harem? Always thought you would root for Androssi x Baam :p
but yeah, that's one nice list :XD with puppetmaster you mean Hwa Ryun? Doesn't seem like the yandere type but who knows~

Ex-Shadow

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
but yeah, that's one nice list :XD with puppetmaster you mean Hwa Ryun? Doesn't seem like the yandere type but who knows~
I support harem ending, but I'll postpone Hwa Ryun candidacy for now... I have little to none knowledge of her real self. Sure we saw her a couple of times, but not that clear. Let's see what she got in next chapter (think Hwa Ryun will join Baam's group? or must they only have 8 members?)

PS: I reject Rachel for Harem plan!!!

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nah that was a mistake on my part, she still has her family name so I highly doubt she's a chosen Zahard Princess. All Zahard Princesses were labeled as such (Yuri Zahard etc.) so Yiwha Yeon is definitely not part of them.

The more love interests the better. In most cases that's my stance on everything.

The only exceptions are when one relationship is so strong that the others seem like a waste of the audiences time. I don't think Baam really has one of those. If he does I suppose it would be Rachel but clearly that relationship has "troubles" not the least of which being that his view of her seems to have an "family" connotation to it. Then there is the whole she tried to murder him thing.

I'm not sure who(or whom) I'd like Baam to end up with in the end, I haven't actually thought that far ahead, so right now I'm sort of just picking favorites based on whose interactions I'm enjoying most. I suppose if I had to rank them right now it would be.

1. Androssi
    Androssi's so good at being powerful and cruel but slightly awkward at being human(reminds me of Azula from Avatar that way). Baam and Anak were the two people who bring out that side of her. So the more of that I get the better. Especially with the strict "Zahard no dating" rule, that she spends so much time thinking about, adding further complications.
  2. Yeon
    Yeon is proud, clumsy, and simplistic in her thinking. The Yihwa is great and righteous and she is great and righteous. If Baam is good, yet associating with him is considered bad by Yihwa, what does that mean for her and her worldview? As she starts to like him more that's only going to get worse; and I like it when things like that get worse.:amuse
  3. Yuri
    I don't really feel like I understand Yuri too well. Clearly, she is fairly single minded and not big on considering consequences. She seems to go after whatever she wants with her near godly strength and Baam is what she wants; beyond that I'm kinda still waiting to understand her reasons better.
  4. Hwa Ryun
    Understanding 0.1%. Who she is or what she hopes to achieve, I haven't a clue. But she is kinda pretty.....
  5. Rachel
    Dislike 98%. She a perfectly fine character, for what she is. But I'm not interested in "who she is and what she believes" as much as I am "what other characters are going to with her, or to her".

Last edited:

zelllogan

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
I really like Yeon. Even if, in average, characters from the first part of the story are way better than the ones introducted in the second part, there were still very interesting characters among them (Yeon & Wangnan for me).