[Semifinals - Team 2 vs Team 12 Doubles 1] Shiraishi/Kirihara vs Tachibana/Chitose | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

[Semifinals - Team 2 vs Team 12 Doubles 1] Shiraishi/Kirihara vs Tachibana/Chitose

Who will win?

• Shiraishi Kuranosuke/Kirihara Akaya

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Tachibana Kippei/Chitose Senri

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
WoK couldn't have used SYnchro for long so how can you make such a theory. It appeared at the end, and we never even saw it.
So Ryoma had PoW and PoHW and he control it perfectly during his last match that he need to use it and people were saying that he probably can't use it anymore.

WoK use beast syncho and most likely can't even control it if what you say is true and people are assuming that they can use it for this match? That's really really bull.

Potential in next match? WoK is probably higher. But seeing how Echizen lost his match, I'm guessing that people aren't taking future match that Echizen is going to have against a position higher than 5th for sure into account. So I don't see why WoK should get this either.

Last edited:

Phantron

Reaction score
Country
United States
Shirahi/Tachibana/Chitose are all roughly equal. Kirihara is weaker than all 3 but he has more room to grow. But since Tachibana/Chitose potentially can do synchro, that'd mean Kirihara probably need something like Devil + Angel form at the same time to overcome that. That said it'd not surprise me in any way if he can do both forms at the same time, so I'm not going to vote on this. It basically boils down to how much potentialy you think Kirihara has. I don't see just Devil or Angel form being enough, but he's clearly capable of even more transformations.

ashore

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
good thing kirihara dont got muga, not sure if it would make a difference? RAI?

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I don't see how I implied this.
I don't think that. But yeah, I didn't mention this at all lol.
That just because it has "wild" in front of it doesn't mean it's better. It could be worse than regular synchro, and we don't know if they can use it whenever they want.

WoK lost to a 3rd court doubles pair that only had Synchro. ONLY THAT, not even good stats. GP at least has formations, Moon Volley, Seal Step, etc... That means GP>>> that pair.
So, if Kirihara/Shiraishi WON AGAINST GP (at least in this tournament) how in hell is WoK supossed to win this?

Yes, WoK was Doubles 1 and Shiraishi/Kirihara were doubles 2... SO? WoK was already a pair, of course they were going to be doubles 1, no one knew if Kirihara/Shiraishi was a good pair (but it was).

Getting back on topic, Shiraishi/Akaya pair had an easier opponent than WoK. I don't think Shiraishi/Akaya would have had gotten a close score like 7-6. So the argument of Shiraishi/Akaya being better than WoK based on their 3rd court match is (in my opinion) stupid.
Come on man, you are TheShiraishi, you have to defend your character even with stupid arguments lol

Last edited:

Fuji Shusuke

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I still think WoK wins because their base stats are pretty high and they have Synchro as well.

Phantron

Reaction score
Country
United States
good thing kirihara dont got muga, not sure if it would make a difference? RAI?
It's implied Devil Form > Muga since he's got all the supposed experts on Muga on his team, but they still convinced to go the Devil Form instead. It's not clear to me why this is true, but presumably Yukimura and Sanada both thought it was a good idea.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
But since Tachibana/Chitose potentially can do synchro, that'd mean Kirihara probably need something like Devil + Angel form at the same time to overcome that.
Kirihara's final form in the team shuffle was Sane Devil Mode, which is basically Devil Mode without him going insane. I think that's what you're referring to?

WoK lost to a 3rd court doubles pair that only had Synchro. ONLY THAT, not even good stats.
We didn't see their sheets, so you have nothing to base this statement on.

Ninomiya

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
So Ryoma had PoW and PoHW and he control it perfectly during his last match that he need to use it and people were saying that he probably can't use it anymore.
Difference is, nobody else has done what he did. Getting everything in one match.
At the same time, I wanted to count Ryoma's Muga abilities and I was one of the guys who said Ryoma would bt Oni. Since he would.

WoK use beast syncho and most likely can't even control it if what you say is true and people are assuming that they can use it for this match? That's really really bull.
Well, my reasoning is different from others. Going by the last Natural Synchro users being GP, who got Synchro for a few points right towards the end of the match but couldn't control it, were able to control it like... 5 days later in the Finals.

So with about 7days since the Team Shuffle, where WoK just like GP got Wild Synchro towards the end for what had to have been for only a few points since when we see them at the end, they were not in Synchro, I don't think its impossible that they could use this Synchro.
However I haven't seen anybody else say what I have said so I don't know what they are going by.

Potential in next match? WoK is probably higher. But seeing how Echizen lost his match, I'm guessing that people aren't taking future match that Echizen is going to have against a position higher than 5th for sure into account. So I don't see why WoK should get this either.
This I do agree with.
It was total bs that people suddenly said Ryoma can lose again, but for WoK they are saying they won't lose again.

Phantron

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kirihara's final form in the team shuffle was Sane Devil Mode, which is basically Devil Mode without him going insane. I think that's what you're referring to?

We didn't see their sheets, so you have nothing to base this statement on.
Nah I mean like he might have yet another upgrade like "He can be Devil + Angel at the same time!"

Based on his displayed abilities I don't see how Kirihara can be a match for the base stats of WoK and since WoK also has synchro, he'd be the weak link in this match, but even Fuji is impressed by his transformation so I think it's pretty likely he invents another new random transformation in the middle of a game.

Kaoz

Mr. Elite
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Shiriaishi Kuranosuke/Kirihara Akaya: 2 votes
Tachibana Kippei/Chitose Senri: 8 votes

Winner: Tachibana Kippei/Chitose Senri

Status
Not open for further replies.