Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 34 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Wow, elizabeth has a very interesting power level. Her strength seems to be within normal human levels however even her spirit stat is relatively high. Even diane has something in the range of 400... Elizabeth 220 spirit is higher than the total PL some holy knight apprentices have shown. I will venture the guess than when she uses the power she used against hendrickson her PL increases to at least Hendy's level at the time. And odds are that once she gets proper mastery of her power her PL will actually increase to at least the level of a commandment.

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Wow, elizabeth has a very interesting power level. Her strength seems to be within normal human levels however even her spirit stat is relatively high. Even diane has something in the range of 400... Elizabeth 220 spirit is higher than the total PL some holy knight apprentices have shown. I will venture the guess than when she uses the power she used against hendrickson her PL increases to at least Hendy's level at the time. And odds are that once she gets proper mastery of her power her PL will actually increase to at least the level of a commandment.
...and she will be the most powerful character in the manga.:derp
She could even beat Mel. :kappa

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
...and she will be the most powerful character in the manga.:derp
She could even beat Mel. :kappa
Of course. The power of the goddess can seemingly vanish demon powers out of existence. The trap in the coffin of eternal darkness got rid of hendy's demon powers, sent fraudrin running and left the commandments without a speck of magic. So....:kappa

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Of course. The power of the goddess can seemingly vanish demon powers out of existence. The trap in the coffin of eternal darkness got rid of hendy's demon powers, sent fraudrin running and left the commandments without a speck of magic. So....:kappa
Mel is fucked.:XD

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Soon it will be literally.:3c
With mel's luck? Somehow I give king better odds (though with his luck it might as well be against his will)...

That said, I just thought of something. I kinda want to see zeldris up gelda's... business I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the same bad habits as meliodas. Though in a way it sort of wouldn't suit him lol.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
With mel's luck? Somehow I give king better odds (though with his luck it might as well be against his will)...

That said, I just thought of something. I kinda want to see zeldris up gelda's... business I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the same bad habits as meliodas. Though in a way it sort of wouldn't suit him lol.
Yeah it wouldn't suit him, he's more on the serious side lol. And as far as King goes, I think "forever alone" applies to him, unless he's really lucky.
I can pretty much see him being finally happy on the very last chapter of the manga. Before that I can't guarantee he won't be miserable, because it seems Nakaba likes to torture him.So each time something will come in his way to prevent him from being with Diane.

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
There's going to be a new spinoff for Nanatsu in addition to the school one currently in serialization. It'll be centered on audiovisual media.
In the series, the characters from the original series are actually actors and actresses who play their roles in the TV series.
Source (in French): http://www.animeland.com/news/voir/9802/Un-nouveau-spin-off-pour-Seven-Dealy-Sins

EDIT: A pic from the magazine Aria:

Last edited:

iloveonepiece

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
bold prediction:

arthur is merlin and escanor's child. (maybe some sort of clone)

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

Not bad.The second song is played better than the first one.

And I think she makes a cute Diane.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Hey, guys!

Sorry for interrupting, but I'd like to have your attention! *ding ding*
So, the Community Awards Event is in its last phase, so I'd like to remind you to vote here
for any of the present candidates whom you deem worthy of an award, if you do feel so.

Once again, sorry for interrupting!

See you!

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
are you singing it like ban?
:XD

Exodi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just saying hi.

I just finished watching the anime last night, and then I just spent the past 3 hours catching up on the manga.

And it's fantastic. Now I think I shouldn't have read all those chapters because now I'm going to have to wait a week for a new one.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Just saying hi.

I just finished watching the anime last night, and then I just spent the past 3 hours catching up on the manga.

And it's fantastic. Now I think I shouldn't have read all those chapters because now I'm going to have to wait a week for a new one.
It's better to read the manga from the beginning considering the changes A1 made and what they skipped.

Rarhyx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Just saying hi.

I make that mistake with literally every manga/anime I find...

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Just saying hi.

Nice to see more additions in NnT. Always feel the same when I pick up a new manga. You get so hyped while reading then reach the last released chapter and have to wait :XD. It's not really a week though, chapter is usually out by Monday and there should be spoilers by Saturday

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Nice to see more additions in NnT. Always feel the same when I pick up a new manga. You get so hyped while reading then reach the last released chapter and have to wait :XD. It's not really a week though, chapter is usually out by Monday and there should be spoilers by Saturday
I think the worst manga I rushed to read was Berserk. Any who have read it know what I mean.

Saying that, Nanatsu is one of the few manga I picked up relatively close to its beginning. There was but a handful of us discussing it here back then when it was only a single thread.

Anyway, it's great to see how far it has come since then :hee.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I think the worst manga I rushed to read was Berserk. Any who have read it know what I mean.

Saying that, Nanatsu is one of the few manga I picked up relatively close to its beginning. There was but a handful of us discussing it here back then when it was only a single thread.

Anyway, it's great to see how far it has come since then :hee.
Yeah I read it in 3 days straight, I regret it now. :feelsbadman

Incognitop

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah I read it in 3 days straight, I regret it now. :feelsbadman
The struggle is real. I have like 5 series I wait for.

God help me if I pick magi back up