Predictions - Sister Krone's Plan | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Sister Krone's Plan

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Krone has her goal firmly set in her mind. To topple Isabella using the kids and to both kill all of them and take the position of Mama in the end. But is this plan actually going to pull through? The Demon Society itself may just well be against her anyway as if the kids survive and manage to escape Grace Fields, those monsters are going to kill any witnesses or stragglers to cover up the fact that the escape happened at all. That includes Krone. What do you think? Will she ever gain the position of Mama if her plan succeeded at all? Will it even succeed?

Kato756

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The main problem in discussing YN is that it IS in SHOUNEN JUMP.
If they take this eventually in the route of a more normal shounen manga, I´d say Krone is just the first antagonist, likely to get rekt by either Isa, William (if he is a bad guy), and the Demons.
But since this looks like they(Shounen J) are trying something different, I dunno.

I still think we are all MASSIVELLY UNDERSTIMATING Isabella.
I mean cmon, we all talked bad stuff about Krone and then she got some chapters and BAM top% of the smart guys in this manga. Now Isabella will soon make her move...

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Since Krone came in and revealed herself to Isabella she's always been someone who wants to rise. My view has always been she'll be used to give Isabella credit (because I find Isabella to be a much worthy opponent), because I didn't find Krone to be anything worthy until recently tbh. In the last couple of chapters, Krone's potential expanded a bit to me, so I'm more open minded about her having more influence/duration in this story rather than being built up for a bit to become fodder for Isabella/others.

Kato756

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Since Krone came in and revealed herself to Isabella she's always been someone who wants to rise. My view has always been she'll be used to give Isabella credit (because I find Isabella to be a much worthy opponent), because I didn't find Krone to be anything worthy until recently tbh. In the last couple of chapters, Krone's potential expanded a bit to me, so I'm more open minded about her having more influence/duration in this story rather than being built up for a bit to become fodder for Isabella/others.
I could see her also being used as a sort of parallel/rival to the kids, since she was also in the system, but unlike them (more specifically Emma), decided to stay and thrive on it.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'll say that Krone as an extra variable makes the story more interesting. Especially since the last couple of chapters.

I could see her also being used as a sort of parallel/rival to the kids, since she was also in the system, but unlike them (more specifically Emma), decided to stay and thrive on it.
This part (being groomed to be a Mama) is fairly interesting for both Krone and Isabella's character. Did they suspect or find out there were demons? Or were they one day just given the choice? I think Krone is the latter, and Isabella the former.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I don't feel like Krone is going to be a long-term antagonist personally. I think she'll be removed from play this arc. But you never know. We might be surprised.
The main problem in discussing YN is that it IS in SHOUNEN JUMP.
If they take this eventually in the route of a more normal shounen manga, I´d say Krone is just the first antagonist, likely to get rekt by either Isa, William (if he is a bad guy), and the Demons.
But since this looks like they(Shounen J) are trying something different, I dunno.

I still think we are all MASSIVELLY UNDERSTIMATING Isabella.
I mean cmon, we all talked bad stuff about Krone and then she got some chapters and BAM top% of the smart guys in this manga. Now Isabella will soon make her move...
I'm not underestimating Isabella. She's the most dangerous character we have to date. But I'm just showing some appreciation for Krone where I think it's due is all.

Aonori

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I don't feel like Krone is going to be a long-term antagonist personally. I think she'll be removed from play this arc. But you never know. We might be surprised.

I'm not underestimating Isabella. She's the most dangerous character we have to date. But I'm just showing some appreciation for Krone where I think it's due is all.
Depends, eitherway I already see that the way Krone will be handled by Isabella will be a key factor in establishing her as a chaotic character.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I think it's worthwhile revisiting Krone's intentions/plans. She wants the kids to 'take down' the current system. With recent revelations it's quite a big deal.

I re-read chapter 21, and noticed several bits of info that Krone dropped which at the time didn't mean much. And well it was hard to gauge how much of it was the truth.

The first 2 points fit in with the world Sung-Joo recently explained in chapter 47.

The 3rd point I wasn't sure if Krone is talking about humans on the human side or humans on the demon side.

The 4th and 5th point are still unclear to us. I wonder if she ever had that extra talk with Emma (or maybe it happened and I cannot recall it).

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
From her mentioning the name and her expression it would appear that she knew the truth. Since the humans and demons speak a different language it could just be that it sounds different and that's why Musica didn't know "William Minerva" and why Emma and Norman didn't know the name Krone said. But if she does know the truth I'm not sure how she expected the kids to change the system. I mean every scenario I can think of is a little out there. Did she want them to go rally the other humans to eradicate the demons and reconnect the worlds? I really don't know what she would have expected from them. And if she didn't know about the other side and was speaking about the human society on the demon side, well, still not sure what she expected the kids to do unless like us she thought there was an underground rebellion brewing and their skills would aid in taking down the demons.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Since the humans and demons speak a different language it could just be that it sounds different and that's why Musica didn't know "William Minerva" and why Emma and Norman didn't know the name Krone said

That could be the case.
My take on it is different (I don't think WM and
are the same entity). And if they are, then WM is the one identity and
is another; rather than
= WM (in demon language). Mainly because I don't see the reason for WM to be playing both sides, when he could just get the offering at the harvest.

But if she does know the truth I'm not sure how she expected the kids to change the system. I mean every scenario I can think of is a little out there. Did she want them to go rally the other humans to eradicate the demons and reconnect the worlds? I really don't know what she would have expected from them. And if she didn't know about the other side and was speaking about the human society on the demon side, well, still not sure what she expected the kids to do unless like us she thought there was an underground rebellion brewing and their skills would aid in taking down the demons.
I think this is a tough question to answer. Logically, what can kids do? But in a narrative sense we can expect them to have affect. I'll note some guesses/possibilities...
  • The current adults in the demon world are too broken by the system to have the strength to fight it. It would take the optimism of a child to face it (as a shounen I think this could work).
  • The kids being food are valuable enough that they would not be killed (only the high quality kids) - and this buys them some protection. (not hot on this tbh)
  • A child would appeal to the hearts of the humans (on the human side) more than an adult.
  • She knows or has a hunch about William Minerva's plans. The kids would be somewhat tied to this plan (there's a reason WM wanted them out of Grace Fields).

On the human rebellion - for me this probability has almost dropped to zero. Sung-joo saying he rarely sees humans is one reason, and the existence of the human side is the other. But there's still a chance for this too.