Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 333 Discussion / 334 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 333 Discussion / 334 Predictions

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Urek doesn't disappoint :gar. I guess D'ree decided to spare Rachel?

What was Baam going to use this time?

Last edited:

Devmode22

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I remember some people argued that Baam might have had a blue demon in likeness to Joe's red one. Such as he one Baam talked to in the Rice Pot. At first I thought those people were on the wrong track of thinking, but perhaps Baam has some administrator power. I'm not sure whether it would source from the demon FUG put in him or from the Thorn itself. That shot with the blue monster's face looks much like the Red Bari humanization, so I'm guessing it might be the original 'parent' administrator of the 43rd Floor. The story and explaination could go anywhere from here though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I do have to say though, I'm really craving some further explanation on what the heck is happening inside of Baam. I really freaking love ToG so don't get me wrong. But I didn't expect things to go in such a way so far that the main character is pretty much a lab experiment. It's been very detached from his real potential as an irregular. The whole series up to this point was mostly "holy crap, this is the power of an irregular!" in reference to Baam. Now it's about that demon that was injected into him from that red light on the Floor of Tests (blue demon?), the Thorn, and the power of Souls. I know it's a spoiler chapter focus thread, but you know, I feel like Baam's character was somewhat ruined along the way, and it hasn't been about his latent power and personal growth since the Black Hole Sphere which hasn't been very impressive either.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
While I still have the floor, about that blue monster in Baam, would that really be the blue demon he talked to in the Rice Pot though? Obviously there's reason to make that association, but the eyes aren't red in this chapter. But could it be a redesign like how SIU redesigned Amigochaz in the Workshop Battle?

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Red Bari influenced Hell Joe's actions, but will Hell Joe free Desa after he wakes up? And as usual, Urek displaying his greatness.

@Devmode22 , Baam's potential is to learn and "absorb" powers, differently from the other irregulars who were powerful before entering the tower. It really kills the tension on seldom occasions, but I suppose his talent is related on absorbing powers to grown faster than the others (which is scary if you think properly, since it's unnatural and even his body can't cope with the quantity of power injected inside him, remember he couldn't use the full power of the thorn at the beginning?) and he had developed as a character this arc too, remember the chapter in which he refuses going with Rachel? For someone who has been following her back since he entered the tower, that's a development. I don't know about teh blue demon,it could be the thorn's power.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think it can be the Blue Monster since Baam understood that it was not his true power and rejected him, Zahard is the one who chose that path. It's probably Baam's true power and some of their physical attributes are similar.

Shobu_Yoruichi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Chile
I remember some people argued that Baam might have had a blue demon in likeness to Joe's red one. Such as he one Baam talked to in the Rice Pot. At first I thought those people were on the wrong track of thinking, but perhaps Baam has some administrator power. I'm not sure whether it would source from the demon FUG put in him or from the Thorn itself. That shot with the blue monster's face looks much like the Red Bari humanization, so I'm guessing it might be the original 'parent' administrator of the 43rd Floor. The story and explaination could go anywhere from here though.

I do have to say though, I'm really craving some further explanation on what the heck is happening inside of Baam. I really freaking love ToG so don't get me wrong. But I didn't expect things to go in such a way so far that the main character is pretty much a lab experiment. It's been very detached from his real potential as an irregular. The whole series up to this point was mostly "holy crap, this is the power of an irregular!" in reference to Baam. Now it's about that demon that was injected into him from that red light on the Floor of Tests (blue demon?), the Thorn, and the power of Souls. I know it's a spoiler chapter focus thread, but you know, I feel like Baam's character was somewhat ruined along the way, and it hasn't been about his latent power and personal growth since the Black Hole Sphere which hasn't been very impressive either.

While I still have the floor, about that blue monster in Baam, would that really be the blue demon he talked to in the Rice Pot though? Obviously there's reason to make that association, but the eyes aren't red in this chapter. But could it be a redesign like how SIU redesigned Amigochaz in the Workshop Battle?
More than that, he's got an Administrator inside him

Bam: what can I do.. the red Bari controls all the shinsu here.
I need more power
I need the power to control shinsu
He says he needs the help of the souls inside him.

Bari: you don't want to die so you're using the power of evil (thorn?)
A power too great for humans
Bari thinking to himself: does he have this much power because of the thorn? No.... wait....
That boy... he has something inside him.
Is that a huge soul?

He then sees the eye.

Bari: that! How!! How do you have that?

Bam: what?

Bari: don't play dumb. Inside your body, that thing!! It has the power of a Floor Guardian!!
Credits to Davitz from Batoto.

The blue demon, which i thought was the correlate soul used by God to awake in Viole's body, it's apparently one attribute of Baam' soul. That's how i likely interpret this new development... unless is another piece of work from FUG when Yu Han Sung kept Baam, introduced this on him to sustain the real Thorn's power.

Those are my two options for this.

Ephesos

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
In what chapter did FUG put a demon in Bam? I don't remember that happening at all. It seemed to me from the Rice Pot training sessions that every irregular had a "demon" inside of them like Bam.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
In what chapter did FUG put a demon in Bam? I don't remember that happening at all. It seemed to me from the Rice Pot training sessions that every irregular had a "demon" inside of them like Bam.
Are you talking about the Lobster? We didn't see FUG put it into him IIRC.

Ephesos

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Are you talking about the Lobster? We didn't see FUG put it into him IIRC.
I was referring to this message from above:
I'm not sure whether it would source from the demon FUG put in him or from the Thorn itself.
When you say lobster, do you mean the one in Hell Joe, or are there more like it?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The Lobster is the red exoskeleton thing which was healing Baam early in S2, they inserted it into him to prepare him using the Thorn in the future. I don't think it's the same thing as the Blue Monster, SIU said that monster entered into Baam while he was climbing.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It seems like the souls and perhaps demon thing that bam got at the hell train/rice pot is about to be relevant.

Thinking about it... One of the conclusions this arc is likely to have involves the souls within bam. With the ladle odds are that bam would be able to set free the souls within him and at the floor of death. Once that is done hoaquin will be undone forever....

TheBlackZaza

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
This Some Translation That I Got From Bato.to
Dree: Die !!
Rachel: Ugh!! (W..What? I could not see anything !!)
Dree: Because of the impression, you may not have noticed, you were stabbed by my invisible observer. It has a sting, so it will stab you slowly until your death. Like Baam, maybe you also have the ability to kill me ... So I'd rather not go straight against you.
Rachel: You ... !!
Dree: Then let's continue.
Koon: ... Rachel ... !!
Androssi: Come on. Koon. While we were distracted ... I think Hwa Ryun left ...
Koon: What ?!
-------------------------------------------------- -
Pocket: Hwa Ryun !!
Hwa Ryun: Because you make so much noise. That would have happened if we were captured by Dree.
Pocket: Shut up !! Probably you thought of throwing ourselves as bait and going solo after the spoon !!
Hwa Ryun: I can not explain why our ways of thinking are similar.
Pocket: Eh?
Hwa Ryun: Even if we take the spoon, anyway, we will not be able to beat it. So for now, keep your eyes busy. I need that favor.
-------------------------------------------------- -
Urek: But when did you start talking? The first time I met you, you looked like a baby who could not talk or walk.
Red Bari: I do not know if I should thank you for that. When you found me, I was only a small part of the body of the dead administrator. At that moment I was a creature that could only paralyze small insects and remembered my life and death. But after I got into Joe's body with your help, I finally got a body to develop. I became part of Joe's body, and he who needed my strength, accepted me as part of himself. I tried to be one with the boy, but failed many times. However, after Joe lost the vote with the child, there was a change in him. Joe was alone and sad, and something broke in his mind. I was constantly whispering "Become one with me", do not worry about those useless, we have to remove all the thorns that are hidden here and we are going to leave this place. And finally we become one, I can say that I am Joe, and Joe is the Red Bari. I am only a small part of my original self, but I still have the memories of that day, the day I was defeated by that angel. "We" will go out with this power, find that angel and make him pay for the humiliation of that day.
Urek: (But power than before ... !!)
Red Bari: So, stop getting in my way !! Urek Mazino !!
Baam: Mr. Urek !!
(Red Bari shoots at Urek)
Urek: ... What is this? You said it was going to be great, is not God's power bigger than this? Is it difficult for you to harm me with these attacks? So ... Get out of there now !! Red Bari !!
(Urek throws a blow, Red Bari dodges and sends Urek to fly)
Baam: Mr. Urek !!
(Red Bari launches an attack "Blood of the Messiah")
Red Bari: Look .. !! You, the one with the thorn !! This is the power of a true administrator !! An absolute power that humans can not imitate !! I will finish the good fortune they have had so far, I will drown your friends and you until they die !!
-------------------------------------------------- --------------
Dree:! Cough ... !!
Koon: (W-What, the shinsoo is being sucked somewhere ?!)
-------------------------------------------------- --------------
Urek: That guy ... must have been a really small "party". I'm disappointed.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------
Baam: If it continues like this, everyone will be in danger ... !! If I do not do something now .. !! I have to stop the Red Bari, if he continues to take control of the Shinsoo of this place ... !!
(Baam activates the spine to the maximum)
Baam: (More power .. !! The power to control the Shinsoo .. !! Even with the help of souls .. !!)
Red Bari: ... Hahaha. You do not want to die, so you use evil. Well, humans are a great force. (Do you have that power because you have the thorn? No ... a minute ... that guy ... has something in it ... that's ... a big soul?! ... That's ... !!) How ... !! How do you have that !!
Baam: Huh?
Red Bari: Do not play dumb !! It's in your body !! You have the power of an administrator !! How do you have that in your body !! Answer back!! What are you.
Urek: What are you talking about?
Red Bari: Urek Mazino !! How did you get here? !!
Urek: Well, as you absorbed all the drops here. I just ran through them. But you ... are you okay with the injection?
Red Bari: ...? Injection? …What the hell are you talking about…?
Urek: Take a look. Your left arm.
Red Bari: W..What !!
Urek: Do you notice it now? It's a medicine that will separate you from Joe. I'll let you go if you beat me.
Red Bari: What ?! You mean ... ?!
Urek: Yes. Unlike me, the syringe breaks easily. Lift some dust so you did not realize it, but ... you're weaker than I expected. I had high expectations about the power of an administrator. Was that the power of the administrator’s nails?
Red Bari: Damn !! Shut up!!
Urek: If you keep doing this. I feel like I'm beating Joe, and I can not beat you. So ... Get out now !!
(Urek hits him so hard that he separates Joe from the red bari)
Baam: Joe !!
Urek: hmm ... now if I have the crazy guy who thinks he can beat me.
Red Bari: Kurrrrrrrr !! Mue ...
Urek: Earthworms can not speak without permission from their host. What? Did God tell you ...? You saw it, I'm not a god. You are nothing more than a useless piece of the administrator who spits "revenge" after he is already dead. The reason I gave you to Joe ... I thought Joe would need a powerful force. I have always thought that the idealist should be given the strength that suits him. But I guess I was wrong (You do not need this force. Joe) He does not need this power to keep his ideal or hurt others for his goal !!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Well, so it does seem like bam has the power of an administrator. My previous theory was that that was because of the thorn though which granted him that power.... If bam on his own has the power of an administrator then I cannot even begin to fathom what the thorn does.

So the red bari was simply a small piece of the administrator... It wasn't a baby admin or anything otherwise interesting. I was kinda hoping the arc would end with the floor's administrator reviving but given the development it seems like that won't happen for the time being. I guess it ultimately depends on what happens to the red bari. I would argue it makes sense it will be killed because otherwise it will wreck havoc across the tower, specially if freed. Perhaps actually killing it will trigger the birth of a new admin.... Or perhaps the situation here is that the floor will simply be no more if the red bari dies. Basically the floor existed because a tiny fraction of the admin remained. And once it is gone and the souls are returned to the users the floor will altogether disappear. That would be the least interesting scenario though, I would rather see the floor get a new admin and bam getting some sort of perk out of it.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think he can use Shinsoo because of the Thorn. He was just about to use that Guardian-like power.

I believe they said people were still living because of the Gran's spells, but I could be wrong. Also, if the Red Bari is just a piece of the Guardian, there could be others.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Well, the chapter has several interesting points.

The first one is that it is a bit more clear what the red bari is... I think I get why SIU refered to it as not quite an administrator. It's just a tiny piece of it that had it's memories... At best a cheap and exceptionally weak copy of an administrator. With the death of the read bari I think it is safe to say this won't conclude with the revival of the admin.

Another point that can be made from this chapter is that the admin like power bam has shown is not merely because of the thorn. I thought the blue spirit we saw before was related to the rice pot but it seems to be an intrinsic part of bam overall. Well, it is also the souls he got IIRC. But... if that is the case then does that mean the administrators are masses of souls? And given that bam's admin like powers are not necessarily related to the thorn, I guess we go back to square one regarding what the thorn's purpose actually is. Well, we do know it forcibly controls shinsoo and whatnot which is fairly admin like but.... Fuck, I have no clue.

Urek mazino is a fairly cool guy. He really went out of his way to help hell joe out. I guess the arc is about over once hell joe is saved. Well, there still will be the desaa and dejaa family and whatnot but I don't think urek will involve himself in that. Unless garam asks him to in which case he will wreck havoc to her hearts content.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
332 Chapter Release

http://35.156.143.80/comic/chapter/253/

Translations and Typesets don't belong to me. All credit goes to the FUG group.

You can use my account to view them.
Username: WithYouInSpirit99
Password: WYIS

So that's why the Red Bari was so familiar... I always thought Baam's inner demon was the embodiment of the Thorn so I always called him the Man of Thorns. Perhaps Baam's Guardian is another fragment of the original Red Bari? Or perhaps a piece of the 135th/6th Floors Guardian?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
332 Chapter Release

http://35.156.143.80/comic/chapter/253/

Translations and Typesets don't belong to me. All credit goes to the FUG group.

You can use my account to view them.
Username: WithYouInSpirit99
Password: WYIS

So that's why the Red Bari was so familiar... I always thought Baam's inner demon was the embodiment of the Thorn so I always called him the Man of Thorns. Perhaps Baam's Guardian is another fragment of the original Red Bari? Or perhaps a piece of the 135th/6th Floors Guardian?
Didn't bam gain that from when he absorbed the souls at the hell train? Or am I getting the order wrong? Because if it is the souls then that has some disturbing implications. Are admins made out of souls? Or are they otherwise feeding of human souls? DId white try to make himself into an admin via devouring souls?

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Didn't bam gain that from when he absorbed the souls at the hell train? Or am I getting the order wrong? Because if it is the souls then that has some disturbing implications. Are admins made out of souls? Or are they otherwise feeding of human souls? DId white try to make himself into an admin via devouring souls?
Good points there. If it is indeed souls, then the possibility that a Regular or Irregular can become an Administrator in any way is a really big deal. Perhaps Zahard might resort to such a tactic in order to kill Baam by stealing the guardian inside him?
But as for Admins devouring souls, it's best to ask an expert. @niichan