Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 361 Discussion / 362 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 361 Discussion / 362 Predictions

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Who is that girl supposed to be? Maria? :notsure

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I thought Maria had longer hair. Is she older than Koon? :hmm
Maybe she cut it? I don't think they ever talked about the age difference between them.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Maria? That would be odd.... Could she be the actual maria?

shinobi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I remember Maria was shorter and with a gentle look on her face, this one seems to be rather cold. She doesn't look like Maschenny at all either.

PineappleO

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
If it really is Mirai then for some unknown reason she wants to kill Koon aguero because thats what she Said in thé last panel :-_-

Brian Taboada

Reaction score
Country
United States
If it really is Mirai then for some unknown reason she wants to kill Koon aguero because thats what she Said in thé last panel :-_-
Maybe she is his sworn enemy. I just read that she is Koons Younger sister.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
I hope Rak’s spear upgrade is permanent :datass

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Rak was bribed with a power-up on his weapon :XD

Baam looked very interested and surprised with Androssi's sworn enemy. I wonder if he was just admiring how powerful the guy is or if he noted the tatic of concentrating power on the tip of a needle to use later.

Big breeder is not that different from Yu Hansung that wants to save his companions too, but this agreement with Rachel sound like it will go very wrong soon. Interesting how in every place (even on a virtual floor) of the tower, there are people trapped by Zahard.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rak was bribed with a power-up on his weapon :XD

Baam looked very interested and surprised with Androssi's sworn enemy. I wonder if he was just admiring how powerful the guy is or if he noted the tatic of concentrating power on the tip of a needle to use later.

Big breeder is not that different from Yu Hansung that wants to save his companions too, but this agreement with Rachel sound like it will go very wrong soon. Ineteresting how in every place (even on a virtual floor) of the tower, there are people trapped by Zahard.
As much interesting stuff that's going on, with all these Koon family people showing up and all, this Snake Charmer being is the thing that's really got my interest peaked.

Like I fundamentally don't understand him. And find him to be a pretty fascinating character,

At first I thought he's like a Zahard Princess overseer. Which he still may be. But the way he's reacted to Baam and to the threats around Androssi. He's acting like his number 1 priority is Androssi. Even beyond the Zahard Empire or at least beyond the rules of this hidden floor. Which is something I didn't expect from him.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
As much interesting stuff that's going on, with all these Koon family people showing up and all, this Snake Charmer being is the thing that's really got my interest peaked.

Like I fundamentally don't understand him. And find him to be a pretty fascinating character,

At first I thought he's like a Zahard Princess overseer. Which he still may be. But the way he's reacted to Baam and to the threats around Androssi. He's acting like his number 1 priority is Androssi. Even beyond the Zahard Empire or at least beyond the rules of this hidden floor. Which is something I didn't expect from him.
He's essentially different from other sworn enemies, he has a high level of conscience and seem pretty free from limitations on the hidden floor (Viole has conscience, but not quite as Snake charmer). Also, yes, it's intriguing that instead of killing her like any other sworn enemy is programmed to do, he's helping and she simply accepted it. Does he see it as a chance to train her as a princess?

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
He's essentially different from other sworn enemies, he has a high level of conscience and seem pretty free from limitations on the hidden floor (Viole has conscience, but not quite as Snake charmer). Also, yes, it's intriguing that instead of killing her like any other sworn enemy is programmed to do, he's helping and she simply accepted it. Does he see it as a chance to train her as a princess?

I think the part about her accepting him is that she knows his true power and unless she was forced to fight him, she’d better not.

Also I think his specific tie to Androssi is that he is her sworn enemy AND she’s the only princess he’s come across since he was generated. Things may change once he meets another one, or someone he turned into a princess.

His tag along with Androssi is purely of convenience for both of them. He needs Androssi because as a sworn enemy he probably can’t move around as he wishes to (transit stages etc) so he needs a real human to accomplish his task. Also Androssi needs him on her side because... like I said above she knows he’s strong.

He is an interesting character, but just like the asp that asked the fox to carry it across the water (and said “oh I’ll drown if I bite you), he’s gonna turn on Baam and company at probably the worst possible moment.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I hope Rak’s spear upgrade is permanent :datass
I honestly doubt it TBH. That would mean he can take a data based upgrade outside the hidden floor. Wouldn't that be weird?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice chapter though. I am more and more curious about the snake charmer. I would have thought that a couple chapters in we would have seen a bit more about his intentions at least, at this point it is simply too early to tell what he could want. As of now he could want anything between simply legitimately wanting to help androsi escape and wanting to serve zahard within the hidden floor.

As for his abilities, the guy is clearly overwhelming... He did something which in theory would have required androsi and bam quite some time in an instant. That needle of his is weird... Can he transform his snakes into weapons? That is kinda odd. Unless he is storing items somehow within his weird body which is comprised of many snakes, which is even weirder. In any case SIU has been very successful at teasing us with this character and I am very invested in it now. I hope the guy turns out to be an.... uneasy ally to the gang. With his main motivation being to protect androsi, his princess.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
I honestly doubt it TBH. That would mean he can take a data based upgrade outside the hidden floor. Wouldn't that be weird?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nice chapter though. I am more and more curious about the snake charmer. I would have thought that a couple chapters in we would have seen a bit more about his intentions at least, at this point it is simply too early to tell what he could want. As of now he could want anything between simply legitimately wanting to help androsi escape and wanting to serve zahard within the hidden floor.

As for his abilities, the guy is clearly overwhelming... He did something which in theory would have required androsi and bam quite some time in an instant. That needle of his is weird... Can he transform his snakes into weapons? That is kinda odd. Unless he is storing items somehow within his weird body which is comprised of many snakes, which is even weirder. In any case SIU has been very successful at teasing us with this character and I am very invested in it now. I hope the guy turns out to be an.... uneasy ally to the gang. With his main motivation being to protect androsi, his princess.
Yeah... I know it’s probably impossible given that despite how powerful the big breeders are in the HF, they’re not so strong (as far as we know) in the HHF. And Rachel despite her new HF “powers” will continue to be pathetic.

But Rak desperately needs a power up, and so I can dream a bit. He needs more relevance somehow and fast or he’s gonna be left behind
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also regarding the snake charmer, snakes have fangs typically, and one of his forms has a single fang. It’s not far fetched he can change its shape a little bit into a needle. Biological needles/stingers are a very common thing.

I wonder if it’s the same material as the medallion or IS the medallion that was on his forehead. I have to go back and look.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Hi, this is SIU.

This year, Christmas was my deadline by coincidence.

I do not have much time these days, but since it’s Christmas, I did a small drawing ^^

Let’s start with this episode’s story.

The Big Breeder in today’s episode.. unlike Chung,

Looks more decent? Somewhat.

The skills used by Big Breeder are considered omnipotent in the Hidden Floor

So unless you deal with the actual cause, it is pretty difficult to win against

But looks like team Baam handled the crisis very well this time.

Villains have been continuously appearing and disappearing

It actually did not mean much whether the protagonists saved them or killed them because they are just summoned monsters.

The only difference is that some of them are visually appealing and some of them are not;;

The last character looks like she is related to Koon.

Wonder who she is.. Perhaps Koon’s xxx.

Hope you can be excited for the next week as well.

This week looks like it is the last episode for 2017.

There is next week’s episode, too, but for that one, I have to call it Happy New Year.

Anyway, 2017 is now almost done.

For me, the year 2017 is…

Every year, I always thought about my plans and how I can improve my work for the following year

But for this year, I was very concerned with the lifespan of ToG, whether it can be continued.

The publication rights issue stressed me a lot in the beginning of this year, and with both my mind and body half gone I had to deal with some very bad situations..

There had been some serious talks about ending ToG as well.

Because of that, the anxiety of "If I stop drawing ToG at some point, maybe I will never come back to it again, and it will be gone from everyone’s memory.." was always haunting me.

So for this year, rather than criticizing myself for how many views were there, how were the responses from people, I just want to pat myself of 2017 in the back that "You did well and you did a great job."

There

For me, 2017 was the year of surviving and surviving.

Since I have survived, I believe that the future will be better.

Next year every bad thing will be gone and only good things will happen

So I can continue working, with a bit more time to spare.. I hope ^^

I wish for happiness to both you and ToG.

Let the good fortune and happiness fill your families and lives.

Have a good holiday, week, and day

End the year 2017 with happiness!

Thank you ^^

Bunny’s note:

Somehow the new Big Breeder’s name is translated to “Enemy” in Line. However, both of the Big Breeders names actually mean colors. Chung 청 is “Blue” and Enemy, which is Jeok 적 in Korean, is “Red.”

I think Line was confused because Jeok is Korean homonym for both “enemy” and “red.”

+ I always try to fix mistakes and edit the translation even after posting, but this time, I actually skipped a whole paragraph. I'm so sorry for my carelessness.

Source.

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile

Rak's Dab is just priceless <333 xD

Excellent chapter!! Glad you hear me SIU, the way to show ToG's potential is giving more protagonism to Rak, mah Rachel just shoot to the first place with him. Mad Shocker's upgrading it with homing function is nice!

Snake charmer got one amount of greatness too! Baam was just shocked with the violence display... Viole used to be like that D: Androssi's role came back and Koon has Hansung at his side and keeps doubting xD bah.. hope his brothers teach him a little about trusting in desperate situations.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States

Hi, this is SIU.

This year, Christmas was my deadline by coincidence.

I do not have much time these days, but since it’s Christmas, I did a small drawing ^^

Let’s start with this episode’s story.

The Big Breeder in today’s episode.. unlike Chung,

Looks more decent? Somewhat.

The skills used by Big Breeder are considered omnipotent in the Hidden Floor

So unless you deal with the actual cause, it is pretty difficult to win against

But looks like team Baam handled the crisis very well this time.

Villains have been continuously appearing and disappearing

It actually did not mean much whether the protagonists saved them or killed them because they are just summoned monsters.

The only difference is that some of them are visually appealing and some of them are not;;

The last character looks like she is related to Koon.

Wonder who she is.. Perhaps Koon’s xxx.

Hope you can be excited for the next week as well.

This week looks like it is the last episode for 2017.

There is next week’s episode, too, but for that one, I have to call it Happy New Year.

Anyway, 2017 is now almost done.

For me, the year 2017 is…

Every year, I always thought about my plans and how I can improve my work for the following year

But for this year, I was very concerned with the lifespan of ToG, whether it can be continued.

The publication rights issue stressed me a lot in the beginning of this year, and with both my mind and body half gone I had to deal with some very bad situations..

There had been some serious talks about ending ToG as well.

Because of that, the anxiety of "If I stop drawing ToG at some point, maybe I will never come back to it again, and it will be gone from everyone’s memory.." was always haunting me.

So for this year, rather than criticizing myself for how many views were there, how were the responses from people, I just want to pat myself of 2017 in the back that "You did well and you did a great job."

There

For me, 2017 was the year of surviving and surviving.

Since I have survived, I believe that the future will be better.

Next year every bad thing will be gone and only good things will happen

So I can continue working, with a bit more time to spare.. I hope ^^

I wish for happiness to both you and ToG.

Let the good fortune and happiness fill your families and lives.

Have a good holiday, week, and day

End the year 2017 with happiness!

Thank you ^^

Bunny’s note:

Somehow the new Big Breeder’s name is translated to “Enemy” in Line. However, both of the Big Breeders names actually mean colors. Chung 청 is “Blue” and Enemy, which is Jeok 적 in Korean, is “Red.”

I think Line was confused because Jeok is Korean homonym for both “enemy” and “red.”

+ I always try to fix mistakes and edit the translation even after posting, but this time, I actually skipped a whole paragraph. I'm so sorry for my carelessness.

Source.
I’m always so surprised at how low the post counts are in here compared to Naruto or Fairy Tail. I guess I’m biased because I love ToG, but I think it’s very close to one of the top comics I’ve ever read.

Then again, I look at WEBTOON and there are SO many manwah there... and I wonder if any others are any good and how many... but even so I can’t believe ToG was in danger of ending!

I’m so grateful for our small community and I do hope it can continue to grow here and elsewhere.