Art - Nanatsu No Taizai Fan Art Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Art Nanatsu No Taizai Fan Art Thread

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I noticed that our NNT Section doesn't have a Fan Art Thread.So i created this one.

There are lot of great artists doing Fan arts on NNT.So you can post it here.

Before posting art we ask you do read through the rules.

Please ensure that Fan Art does adhere to the General Rules.

1)If you are posting any art not your own please credit the source.

2)If any artist doesn't want his/her art to be shared or reposted please don't post it.

Other rules may be updated by the mods if i have missed something.

Gonzaless

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Eai galera , sou novo no fórum, quero divulgar meu trabalho, faço capas por diversão e sem compromisso, é uma coisa que eu adoro fazer, deem uma olhada em uma capa que eu fiz do Zeldris, espero que gostem :)

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, I want to advertise my work, I make covers for fun and without commitment, it's something I love to do, take a look at a cover I made of Zeldris, I hope you enjoy :) (I'm lousy in English)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/iGonzalesss

Vocês podem dar sugestões de capas no Twitter

You can give cover suggestions on Twitter

LaserBeam

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece

This this was from chapter 246 page 18 i am gonna upload it also in my twitter and in deviantart account a big thx to all those youtubers who put the full soundtracks of anime did the piece while listening -----> the full nanatsu no taiza theme to get some powering boost and mood
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok here is another one i did

Last edited:

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Ok i just finished this hope you will like it :hi

Plz i will require a small critique in the peronia coloring choice tell me if you like the colors i chose if there could had been a better combination for her. I hope the women of the site will also participate because they know well about the colors and color combinations as well :D

And one more lol

I updated a bit this pic it didn't felt as good as i wanted to be so few minor updates required.

Edit i putted one more and something i noticed it looks like some of the pages had been scanned slightly bad i mean who ever did the scanning or perhaps it's from the magazine i must say they tilt a bit but enough to be annoying and it's not the only one page from that chapter.

Sry for double post i need to inform you i was planing to color a cover page of nnt the one with the 10 commantments while hendi was taking photo due to my laptops suddent problem out of thin air while it was fine i got black screen when it loaded to windows so apparently there is a good chance i won;t upload more stuff for a while.

The guy i went to my laptop said that there is a chance that it will need format so hey everything will go bye bye i hope i can save something and start a new .

Ok here is something i just finished praice the modafucker sun :D

Chapter 232 page page 4 i think in colors :D

Chapter 232 page page 5 in colors :D

Escanor as one of the 10 commandments art by me hope you will like it

Ps

Last edited:

Aetherventus258

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
.... So many questions.... First: HOW COULD THAT EVEN BE POSSIABle! Second: I hope not. THIRD: Why would she lay with a lowly human?
By mother, I mean, that she's its creator.

this is my first coloring of nanatsu no taizai, I made it from the manga 220 I hope you like it

SkyJockey

Reaction score
Country
United States
By mother, I mean, that she's its creator.

this is my first coloring of nanatsu no taizai, I made it from the manga 220 I hope you like it
Nicely done. I always forget Arthur has purple eyes. Reminds me of the Targaryens from Asoiaf.

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nicely done. I always forget Arthur has purple eyes. Reminds me of the Targaryens from Asoiaf.
Violet is the color of royalty. So a ruler of hhuman having that as a eye color is fittign.

also is rare to find someone who read enough of the books to remember that detail. cudos to you.

Aetherventus258

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
thank you, for the colour of arthur's eyes I base myself on that of the targaryen but I don't think you can tell the difference with the colour they put in his eyes in the anime XD