Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 384 Discussion / 385 Predictions | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 384 Discussion / 385 Predictions

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

Kad

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Oh .. that was an awesome.. super intense fight...
Baam uses a big flashy move and rip zahard right arm.
Then zahard grins wide..
Both have an epic midrange confrontation..
Then baam uses a super flashy move more powerful than prv one. . And zahard uses his full power and uses 3rd form for his sword which in turn become red.. and both collide ...
It's just like naruto and sasuke but they fall from the sky lol.
should I say this was a draw.. May be more is left for this ch..
And it seems mazino standing tall in front of scale....

https://twitter.com/BarcaEzen

Credits.. haider
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Haedr or haider.. u sure have different spellings .. for diff media's..

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So, is this a draw? :grumble Who destroyed more cores?

For those who thought Baam would not be able to rival Zahard and was weaker than the other twelve.

We have the answer now: Baam is stronger than these twelve were back then.

Last edited:

Leifman

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Last edited by a moderator:

auem123

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Can you give the link to the video?

Siya101

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
eduan says something about V at the end of baam vs zahard

wonder what maybe he is saying maybe this is how v and zahard ended their fights

Leifman

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Can you give the link to the video?
i actually did and the post was edited to hi twitter page.
had no clue linking a video was against the rules.... i guess you will have to find it yourself

Brian Taboada

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh my GOD! That was awesome.
Mascheney, a top-level princess, did not even scratch zahard.
It appears that Baam is indeed OP and A DRAW!
I take that to mean no one won the bet.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i actually did and the post was edited to hi twitter page.
had no clue linking a video was against the rules.... i guess you will have to find it yourself
If you go to youtube, do a search for "Tower of God Chapter 304 Part 1"

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Well, maybe one of them will wake up next chapter and destroy the other cores but a peaceful conclusion would be nice.
Absorb him Lolol

Aegrus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Honestly this was the best way to finish the fight. Wonder what happened to the thorn, did it disappear, get absorbed or did it simply turn invisible.
Also would really like to know what kind of attack that was that ripped off Jahad's arm, because before Baam didn't even manage to seriously wound him, and to then destroy his arm is a big deal.

SleepingDemon

Reaction score
Country
United States
So I’m assuming this either won’t be a power up baam can use willynilly, team baam will start taking administrators test, or we’ll see a lot more ranker interference because if he can stalemate zahard he’s gonna destroy any regular that crosses his path

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So I’m assuming this either won’t be a power up baam can use willynilly, team baam will start taking administrators test, or we’ll see a lot more ranker interference because if he can stalemate zahard he’s gonna destroy any regular that crosses his path
SIU knows what he is doing. He did say that the opponents they face are supposed to become stronger as they climb. Maybe it'll be the Princes, people with OP items or spells etc.

Stories can still be good even with an OP protag. It all depends on the writer and SIU is an excellent one.

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
SIU knows what he is doing. He did say that the opponents they face are supposed to become stronger as they climb. Maybe it'll be the Princes, people with OP items or spells etc.
Lilian and Shilial pose no threat I fail to see what Princesses do pose a threat other than ranker Princesses. Considering Maschenny had a body 10’s of thousands of times stronger than a normal human Baam must be hundreds of thousands times stronger to tank hits from Zahard.

Either way Baam isn’t definitively stronger than the 13 yet, but I digress from what we’ve seen he is definitely par.

Honestly this was the best way to finish the fight. Wonder what happened to the thorn, did it disappear, get absorbed or did it simply turn invisible.
Also would really like to know what kind of attack that was that ripped off Jahad's arm, because before Baam didn't even manage to seriously wound him, and to then destroy his arm is a big deal.
It was the triple orb technique hahaha... I loved the fact he tripled his orbs, he is definitely gaining experience rapidly. But in regards to the thorn maybe he finally integrated it and it will only show up when he “transforms.” Or it’s just in invisible rest mode.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Lilian and Shilial pose no threat I fail to see what Princesses do pose a threat other than ranker Princesses. Considering Maschenny had a body 10’s of thousands of times stronger than a normal human Baam must be hundreds of thousands times stronger to tank hits from Zahard.

Either way Baam isn’t definitively stronger than the 13 yet, but I digress from what we’ve seen he is definitely par.
I never saw Lilial and Shilial as future opponents for Baam but for Androssi and maybe Anak. I didn't meant Princesses but Princes. The guys from the Red Light District, the ring holders. We know there are several. Baam's body is definitely not that powerful, he needs Shinsoo reinforcement for that.

Yes, Baam is not definitely stronger than the 13 of them but he is stronger than 12 of them. Zahard was the strongest, Hon who was one of the strongest always lost against him. If Baam can get a draw against Data Zahard then he is stronger than his 12 companions for sure, like Data Eduan who was watching this fight.

Last edited:

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
I never saw Lilial and Shilial as future opponents for Baam but for Androssi and maybe Anak. I didn't meant Princesses but Princes. The guys from the Red Light District, the ring holders. We know there are several.

Yes, Baam is not definitely stronger than the 13 of them but he is stronger than 12 of them. Zahard was the strongest, Hon who was one of the strongest always lost against him. If Baam can get a draw against Data Zahard then he is stronger than his 12 companions for sure, like Data Eduan who was watching this fight.
So if it’s revealed V and Zahard fought to stalemates like this what would be your response?

I think it’s still too early to understand what actually separates the 13W and their powers. As far as I’m concerned Zahard couldn’t kill any of the other 12 so in my opinion this would be the same result, a stalemate. Granted I’m sure they actually never attempted to rip each others arms off but to me why wouldn’t have Zahard just killed Eduan if he wanted him deleted?

That’s a major plot hole if you think Zahard outclasses the other 12 easily.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So if it’s revealed V and Zahard fought to stalemates like this what would be your response?
That he is definitely stronger than 11 of them?

I think it’s still too early to understand what actually separates the 13W and their powers. As far as I’m concerned Zahard couldn’t kill any of the other 12 so in my opinion this would be the same result, a stalemate. Granted I’m sure they actually never attempted to rip each others arms off but to me why wouldn’t have Zahard just killed Eduan if he wanted him deleted?

That’s a major plot hole if you think Zahard outclasses the other 12 easily.
I don't think he outclasses them all easily. But he is the strongest, this is a fact.

Obviously there are plenty of things unkown about them, even this Data Zahard is nothing compared to the real one. But it doesn't affect what we know about their level of power.

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
That he is definitely stronger than 11 of them?

I don't think he outclasses them all easily. But he is the strongest, this is a fact.

Obviously there are plenty of things unkown about them, even this Data Zahard is nothing compared to the real one. But it doesn't affect what we know about their level of power.
Lol my only point is we know little to nothing about their actual power levels. If data Zahard was strong enough to kill the others he would have. I find the “strongest” title is apt if you consider his all around strength but in terms of how much stronger we know nothing.

Which suggests at least an equivalency in their actual power. So much that the irregulars always (Gustang, Eduan) say they are on the same level in terms of power.

It’s honestly semantics but I like to believe they were closer in power than everybody seemingly believes to the point one could not kill another in a one on one fight.