The Last Person To Post Wins - Jörmungandr | Page 24 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person To Post Wins - Jörmungandr

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4793727/

• Laurel

• Yanny

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YumaKuga

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
:arf:handgun

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
See. I hate when people tell me to smile. For what? Annoying.

Giving advice is one thing compare to therapy sessions. Most people think they give good advice. Strangers tell me depressing information. This chick just told me today, I would want to go to the Doctor's office and see because you're someone I can confide...
break ups, suicidal, depression etc..
Traumatic experiences. Hours of conseling to help those people solve their problem. Some of these people are my bosses...lol
It takes more energy from you than just giving a simple advice. It takes a toll on you after awhile...
Anyway, I lost track of how many times I've been told to be a therapist lol. That's why I was in pysch....
Then switch...to another field...
I've stop giving people advice and just let them vent their frustration. Seems to do the trick :redface

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Reminds me of my ex girlfriend
O
U
C
H
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Song for this evening.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
What the fuck has just happened in ToG??? D:
Why everything i start becomes shit??? u.u
Are you not enjoying this arc Shobu? It has been a while since ToG forums was this lively, but there were some people complaining about how long this hell train arc was. What are you not liking about the current arc? I enjoyed that new shinso affinity system, but I'd like if the translations made it easier to understand :sweatdrop

Of course! most people here are very nice and I would love to meet them in person. Gnut would be great to hang out with at nights :hip Van or Gry for a nice discussion of all topics, syx seems like an amazing guy to chat and laugh with, Pom and Farf too, there's just too many. :XD
No way, Lambu, you gotta hangout with me and Bia. FOOD MARATHON \O/
Churros Marathooon! *¬*

Oh hold on right there, Pompom-chan! You already showed me how annoyed you were and gave me my payback on that. Like really, how can you even possible forget our conversations? No seriously did you already forgot about this? Let me just clear your mind once more because I definitely did not forget about it, that's for sure.

Our conversation during the game.

And when you finally found out about my true role.

It was only natural for me to react like that my miko but even you showed me your other side, don't pretend that you forgot about it!

That day when Pompom-chan gave her the payback to her master which Magi shall not forget,
Credits goes to Rifyu. Permission was granted to use them.

But erhh.... yeah... I already appreciate it that you didn't say my secret out loud to everyone yet and I truly hope you will keep it that way. It's only between you and me, my miko.
How it looked like for me:

Pompom: Master, I trust you, you're the most reliable master ever *>*
Cat-Magi: You're townie lel.

Just kidding, I'll be more wary of you next, I've learned my lesson, master! :clingy

Which brings me to question, have you ever tried "Horchata de Chufa"? I know in South America they make it with rice and other seads but I wonder if you, @gnut or @Lady pompom tried the one made with Chufa (Tiger nut), its so good in summer time! :nod
I never heard about that. Is it good, Lambu? I think one of the most common drinks here in my region is sugarcane juice and it's tasty :gaw

Last edited:

YumaKuga

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire

O
U
C
H
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Song for this evening.
Lol
Been a year and a half, but I still roooooast her

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
How it looked like for me:

Pompom: Master, I trust you, you're the most reliable master ever *>*
Cat-Magi: You're townie lel.

Just kidding, I'll be more wary of you next, I've learned my lesson, master! :clingy
Nyaaa~!

Damn I can't find that fittable bern cat image atm for this. XD

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I've stop giving people advice and just let them vent their frustration. Seems to do the trick :redface
It's not really that simple for me. As I stated above.Giving advice isn't that hard, most have and can but therapy sessions...are draining without a refill lol

Anyway, it's just a gift and I would be stupid not to use it. It's all about using it wisely. I can tell alot about someone, their age, height and somtimes weight. I have a strong intuition. I'm never wrong. Good perception. I've been right about people on here and I just kept it to myself...

Venting negative energy will still affect you eventually.

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Are you not enjoying this arc Shobu? It has been a while since ToG forums was this lively, but there were some people complaining about how long this hell train arc was? What are you not liking about the current arc? I enjoyed that new shinso affinity system, but I'd like if the tranlastions made it easier to understand.
Hmm, it's not like i truly like the arc, but indeed i can follow the plot and more or less like it, because it fits with previous arcs.

What i didn't like about this chapter was Baam's new power-up, precisely the way how he obtained... i'd remember the talk with the Blue demon at the original Rice Pot, and that talk was about him lending his power to Baam; but as an effect to really come to be drown in power just as was hinted with Zahard's own revolution back when he was climbing the Tower.

SIU also pointed through Eduan that Zahard is not himself anymore, judging for what we know, i can infer that it's his own Demon/Revolution that changed him... makes it deep and good to the plot, if you ask me. Now Baam has finally locked himself and matured to go for what he really wants... and for free? I felt that all what was build towards that moment is destroyed. I tie his new power-up with accepting his Blue Demon, and just because he's MC can do it like nothing? Bah, i'm dissapointed.

Thanks for asking, sweetie. I liked a lot the Tension and the affinity too! You know i'm fan of Rak, and his development goes with it, so really loved it.
I suppose Helpers' Tog forum is full because Batoto is closed, tho xD

I listen Yanny xd

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah I hate it too, but I'm a good boy now XD.

That sounds soul draining, I honestly do not know how I'd react to people coming to me with that stuff. Something like suicide and depression are already serious topics and it's important to be aware of how to manoeuvre around such a sensitive topic without making it worse or giving out ineffective advice.
The other stuff, I'd just be like "I'm not the one". :grumble

Omoshiroiii that sounds like a blast XD, you should join in too!
Yup. Everyone can handle different situations. To me, it's not a big deal because I've deal with enough trauma of my own. Plus, in my field, people die all the time. So, I have enough mental strength and wisdom to make the right judgement in those situations.

The problem is overload and when others try to use you...
To cut it short, use your gifts wisely.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It's not really that simple for me. As I stated above.Giving advice isn't that hard, most have and can but therapy sessions...are draining without a refill lol

Anyway, it's just a gift and I would be stupid not to use it. It's all about using it wisely. I can tell alot about someone, their age, height and somtimes weight. I have a strong intuition. I'm never wrong. Good perception. I've been right about people on here and I just kept it to myself...

It's really hard to listen to people venting frustration without getting affected by it, when I have those sort of situations too, I usually need a time to rest/recharge energies.
Hmm, it's not like i truly like the arc, but indeed i can follow the plot and more or less like it, because it fits with previous arcs.

What i didn't like about this chapter was Baam's new power-up, precisely the way how he obtained... i'd remember the talk with the Blue demon at the original Rice Pot, and that talk was about him lending his power to Baam; but as an effect to really come to be drown in power just as was hinted with Zahard's own revolution back when he was climbing the Tower.

SIU also pointed through Eduan that Zahard is not himself anymore, judging for what we know, i can infer that it's his own Demon/Revolution that changed him... makes it deep and good to the plot, if you ask me. Now Baam has finally locked himself and matured to go for what he really wants... and for free? I felt that all what was build towards that moment is destroyed. I tie his new power-up with accepting his Blue Demon, and just because he's MC can do it like nothing? Bah, i'm dissapointed.

Thanks for asking, sweetie. I liked a lot the Tension and the affinity too! You know i'm fan of Rak, and his development goes with it, so really loved it.
I suppose Helpers' Tog forum is full because Batoto is closed, tho xD
Oh, that's right, batoto. :XD

I liked the development, indeed the story hints Zahard lost himself because power was too much for his mind, as for Baam, he was trying to fulfill expectations for everyone a following what they had said about him, he has been struggling to find himself, but got lost along the path and only noticed it now, so rather than fulfilling expectations, he decided to do things for himself and thus, why Blue demon wouldn't influence him as badly as it did for Zahard. (at least that was what it sounded like)

Rak is one of the best characters ever.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada

That's great that you can give such great advice. I disagree with the last statement. Some people need to unleash the feelings of what they have been bottling up by venting it off his/her chest. Seeing them after and being so relieved is like seeing them at their best self :)

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
The churros is definitely not a misser but if we put that one aside... do you like choco cookies?
I love cookies :p its another one of those dangerous things to avoid though *-*

Churros Marathooon! *¬*
\o/ Also paella and blue fish, iberic meat <_>

I never heard about that. Is it good, Lambu? I think one of the most common drinks here in my region is sugarcane juice and it's tasty :gaw
Its great, a drink typical of Valencia (yeah, they made other wonderful things beside paella, the world just doesnt know). Its served very very cold so in summer its amazing, one of my favourite drinks for hot months.

High quality fresh horchata is expensive even here though. 3 - 4€ a 50cl glass :oh

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
Reaction score
Country
Buy Moria
What is this Laurel/Yanny nonsense? Damn thing it's everywhere.

First time I heard Yanny, afterwards Laurel :oh

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
What is this Laurel/Yanny nonsense? Damn thing it's everywhere.

First time I heard Yanny, afterwards Laurel :oh
So you were once a deviant but now you have seen the light

Status
Not open for further replies.