Discussion - The "Leaked" Wano Arc Spoilers: To Be Or Not To Be? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion The "Leaked" Wano Arc Spoilers: To Be Or Not To Be?

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello every OP member on the One Piece Forum. What's up? Today I came barring with news about the flux of the 'leaked' spoilers that been discuss within our Discussion Chapter of 920 that someone showed to us:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/ota...3/one-piece-plot-luffy-captured-law-dies/amp/

This is 'one' of the 'supposed leaks' for the story and here we are to discussion on whether these have credibility to them and might possibly be true or are these one big fanfiction that just got 'lucky' on predicting certain moments Oda thought about, but not everything. Tell me your thoughts on this and what you think about this leaks if they truly will happen or someone just trolling us or don't know Oda as much as he or she said they do.

From my view on this, honestly this all feel like a big fanfiction I feel like I read somewhere as it seem to be going "TOO FAST PACE" on many things and also leaving other stuff out that Oda we all know and love, wouldn't do as he likes to take his time on things and give sense while making use of everything in his characters and surroundings.

I am very skeptical about the situation with the how Kaido his crew and Big Mom and his crew along with Navy come in and face the characters.

For starters, the one with Sanji, Zoro, and Jimbei needing to combine their power to defeat soley Jack. Now I get how tough Jack is as a fighter and he has shown his power greatly, don't get me wrong on his durability, but I feel this would be 'overkill' with all these guys facing him. It be more their favor to win without getting defeated by teaming up on him then one by one they are taken down.

Sanji with his power that he hasn't shown much about along with his Raid Suit to be broken and badly hurt to brink of death doesn't sound 'realistic' to happen as while it did said he gave a big damage and opening onto Jack in the end, for Oda to waste the Suit that quickly and all just on Jack and with him not fighting anyone else with it or Sanji having other fights before facing Jack, seems way out of his writing style he would. It doesn't make sense he would do that and before those come on here and say "It's simply, he hates Sanji". Please stop, not even Oda goes this way on characters especially Sanji and hyping him up in WCI with his fights on Daifuku and Oven along with Raid Suit to be use as this. It not his way at all.

Now Jimbei, same case with Sanji. While we all expect him to come back and help out, his big moment as a "Strawhat" is just to give help out on Jack and be defeated while giving more help to Zoro? Really? That's it? He need to fight other opponents as well before taking on Jack and I also doubt Oda would have him lose his first fight as a 'Strawhat' and just be use as a helping tool for someone else's sake and he is out like that. I just don't believe Oda would put him only this much and he is done like that especially we seen him take worse just like Sanji in durability and can go longer in fights. Seem really unrealistic in mind perspective.

Zoro while some of you think I have a 'hate' for the character, I don't. I love Zoro and he is one of my favorites, but I am realistic with him on his scale of power and how he can take it. Now with this fight and team up...Honestly, It kinda makes him look bad then really triumph in his department. If he needs Sanji and Jimbei to do damage on him to assist in beating him, it kinda makes him look bad even with his power-up eye (Which is still non-canon until proven otherwise if it's true or not or whatever powerup he gets). Seems like how this was written was more biased for Zoro on making him look good and not taking full brunts of damage as the other two so he can get the finishing blow. Got a say while he does beat him, it makes him look 'weaker' in comparison to Luffy who took on Sweet Commanders by himself (Cracker he had Nami's help, but still mostly him facing him) and he needed the other two to help beat him.

If Zoro have to complete his dream on being the strongest swordsman, I doubt Oda will make him team up on a major appointment he needs to beat. It won't feel as earned. Just he won through the other two's handiwork to get the finishing blow in. Just don't see it like that even for the 'right-hand man fo Luffy's'.

More in the following, it said about Grand Fleet and Kinemon and his "Nine Samurai" members handling the other major players including the Calamities, Orochi, and Sweet Commanders with other forces. Now I understand they been hype up as well, but no offense, but they don't give me vibes that they can defeat them all on their own. Especially the Calamities, Orochi, and Sweet Commanders. I can't envision that seeing how the Grand Fleet were almost defeated by Doflamingo forces and barely won their fights for some of them and Kinemon was defeated easily by Law and now he and the others can take on the higher forces and defeat them down?

It is becoming more fanfiction than factual on what could happen. I don't see this happening at all.

There is also with Law dying that I can't see happening as if he died like that, it would feel so 'wasteful' like what was the point of Corozan telling him to live on and not see himself on 'Death's Door'. Even if Luffy uses a Gear 5 (If proven to be real. Still non-canon) that can be badly hurt him down, I don't think he die from it or at least Law would find another way than killing himself to bring him to life. While it would be emotional and sad moment in OP, it doesn't feel logical for him to risk even his life that much and Oda use him up for that sole moment. He has more to offer to him than use him as a plot point like that.

Now with Luffy, I am not taken back much on Gear 5 really, but personally I feel it be another Gear 4th Form he bring out than Gear 5th as I feel that is more final villain use or close to that point, but the idea of him dying and even after revived by the "Law's sacrifice" and to only be captured and have a execution before going to Raftel and finding out what OP is is a bit too soon. I don't see how this would be possible and lead to the great war as I feel that would happen only after they go to "One Piece" and find out the mystery secrets. I feel the Navy along with Imu-sama would be final bosses afterwards or Blackbeard or both of them.

The idea this happened all after Wano is too fast paced even for Oda if he try moving it along cause there are other moments he still need to explain on Wano and next stuff. Also to Luffy to let himself be captured or his crew not doing anything and they just accept it without thinking of escape puzzles me. Even it's the point to lead to war, I feel it's not ready yet to have this until after Raftel and One Piece is found as if we get rid of the Navy and possibly Imu-sama, who would be the final villain? Just Blackbeard in the end? Not saying I don't like that as I always envision that until Imu-sama came by. Just think Oda would planned something more organized and better in this case about it.

Plus what about the rumor "Lurking Legend". I don't see much mention on that as Oda said he plans on bringing him soon too.

These are my thoughts and opinions as I feel these leaks are not really true and just got lucky on certain things. Doesn't feel like this is Oda writing as more someone as with fanfiction ideals more.

Tell me your thoughts on these everyone and what you think of the leaks on whether they are true and could happen or just lucky on getting few things right and are false. Knowing Oda he mentions he hates being predictable for others, so he couldn't let info out that could mess things up for him like this. Got be someone trolling or other ideals to work the story, but not Oda's thoughts.

Be respectful to others and let us not fight over this. Opinion and tell me your thoughts on the situation in a peaceful manner.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
The article itself points out that this is a theory, not a prediction. While the 2 weeks thing lined up pretty well, everything else seems highly implausible or has already been contradicted by the manga.

• There is no mention of Orochi, Zoro's obvious choice of opponent.
  • No mention of Big Mom chasing the Strawhats to Wano.
  • No mention of Jinbe staying back to aid the Strawhats.
  • Hawkins and Apoo are imprisoned by Kaido here, where in actuality, they are allied with him. It's doubly stupid when you realize that Apoo's alliance with Kaido was revealed a year before this article was published.
  • The remaining two Calamities don't have their "spoiled" names of King and Queen as seen on Oda's notebooks during the 20th anniversary, which was also before this article's publication.
  • Every fight is super vague, unless it involves Luffy or Zoro's abilities. Kaido's abilities aren't revealed aside from generic shockwaves. "Gear 5th" is some nonsensical power up that the theorist couldn't even be bothered to detail beyond "it destroys everything in it's path". Zoro opening his eye and it being some Ultra Instinct nonsense with "big destruction and slashes".
  • No mention of time travel.
  • Etc., etc.....
I'm all for good theories and predictions, but this one was, as you've already said, fanfiction.

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
The article itself points out that this is a theory, not a prediction. While the 2 weeks thing lined up pretty well, everything else seems highly implausible or has already been contradicted by the manga.

• There is no mention of Orochi, Zoro's obvious choice of opponent.
  • No mention of Big Mom chasing the Strawhats to Wano.
  • No mention of Jinbe staying back to aid the Strawhats.
  • Hawkins and Apoo are imprisoned by Kaido here, where in actuality, they are allied with him. It's doubly stupid when you realize that Apoo's alliance with Kaido was revealed a year before this article was published.
  • The remaining two Calamities don't have their "spoiled" names of King and Queen as seen on Oda's notebooks during the 20th anniversary, which was also before this article's publication.
  • Every fight is super vague, unless it involves Luffy or Zoro's abilities. Kaido's abilities aren't revealed aside from generic shockwaves. "Gear 5th" is some nonsensical power up that the theorist couldn't even be bothered to detail beyond "it destroys everything in it's path". Zoro opening his eye and it being some Ultra Instinct nonsense with "big destruction and slashes".
  • No mention of time travel.
  • Etc., etc.....
I'm all for good theories and predictions, but this one was, as you've already said, fanfiction.
I see. I saw some making a fuss talking about it and all, so thought they want to continue here about it. Also since its a theory, shall I change it theory section then?

Also I agree with you as there is so many things missing and don't make sense out of it.

Sorry for posting a topic on it. Just thought others wanted to talk on it.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I see. I saw some making a fuss talking about it and all, so thought they want to continue here about it. Also since its a theory, shall I change it theory section then?

Also I agree with you as there is so many things missing and don't make sense out of it.

Sorry for posting a topic on it. Just thought others wanted to talk on it.
It's all good. Nothing wrong with wanting to see what other folks' thoughts are.

catagon87

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't get why Blackbeard would show up to "watch a war".
I think as @eefrit said, this kinda disregards a lot of information. We have no mention of Weevil anywhere. Big Mom? She's supposedly meeting Kaido. That's not even glossed over. Orochi, the central figure in Wano, other than Kaido, gets no mention? That's a little odd. Zoro vs Mihawk happening this early seems weird. Will Zoro be the first to accomplish his goals then? I feel like the goals of the SH's are suppose to converge at a single point. Nami can map the whole sea, All Blue is likely near Raftel, Franky's ship will have traversed the sea, Robin can read the Rio Poneglyph, etc..
It also seems like it's making Jack out to be way too strong. Jack was dealt with by Cat and Dog. Cat and Dog are definitely strong, but I think if Jack can demolish Jinbei then he wouldn't have had to resort to chemical weapons against Zou.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
I don't get why Blackbeard would show up to "watch a war".
I think as @eefrit said, this kinda disregards a lot of information. We have no mention of Weevil anywhere. Big Mom? She's supposedly meeting Kaido. That's not even glossed over. Orochi, the central figure in Wano, other than Kaido, gets no mention? That's a little odd. Zoro vs Mihawk happening this early seems weird. Will Zoro be the first to accomplish his goals then? I feel like the goals of the SH's are suppose to converge at a single point. Nami can map the whole sea, All Blue is likely near Raftel, Franky's ship will have traversed the sea, Robin can read the Rio Poneglyph, etc..
It also seems like it's making Jack out to be way too strong. Jack was dealt with by Cat and Dog. Cat and Dog are definitely strong, but I think if Jack can demolish Jinbei then he wouldn't have had to resort to chemical weapons against Zou.
If Blackbeard shows up it's for 1 thing only the strongest Zoan fruit.

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
The leak does look fake, especially since its posted 1 year ago and its picking right up from where we are now so it probably was just edited last few days when the information of 2-week attack plan came out.

kcd

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Hello every OP member on the One Piece Forum. What's up? Today I came barring with news about the flux of the 'leaked' spoilers that been discuss within our Discussion Chapter of 920 that someone showed to us:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/ota...3/one-piece-plot-luffy-captured-law-dies/amp/

This is 'one' of the 'supposed leaks' for the story and here we are to discussion on whether these have credibility to them and might possibly be true or are these one big fanfiction that just got 'lucky' on predicting certain moments Oda thought about, but not everything. Tell me your thoughts on this and what you think about this leaks if they truly will happen or someone just trolling us or don't know Oda as much as he or she said they do.

From my view on this, honestly this all feel like a big fanfiction I feel like I read somewhere as it seem to be going "TOO FAST PACE" on many things and also leaving other stuff out that Oda we all know and love, wouldn't do as he likes to take his time on things and give sense while making use of everything in his characters and surroundings.

I am very skeptical about the situation with the how Kaido his crew and Big Mom and his crew along with Navy come in and face the characters.

For starters, the one with Sanji, Zoro, and Jimbei needing to combine their power to defeat soley Jack. Now I get how tough Jack is as a fighter and he has shown his power greatly, don't get me wrong on his durability, but I feel this would be 'overkill' with all these guys facing him. It be more their favor to win without getting defeated by teaming up on him then one by one they are taken down.

Sanji with his power that he hasn't shown much about along with his Raid Suit to be broken and badly hurt to brink of death doesn't sound 'realistic' to happen as while it did said he gave a big damage and opening onto Jack in the end, for Oda to waste the Suit that quickly and all just on Jack and with him not fighting anyone else with it or Sanji having other fights before facing Jack, seems way out of his writing style he would. It doesn't make sense he would do that and before those come on here and say "It's simply, he hates Sanji". Please stop, not even Oda goes this way on characters especially Sanji and hyping him up in WCI with his fights on Daifuku and Oven along with Raid Suit to be use as this. It not his way at all.

Now Jimbei, same case with Sanji. While we all expect him to come back and help out, his big moment as a "Strawhat" is just to give help out on Jack and be defeated while giving more help to Zoro? Really? That's it? He need to fight other opponents as well before taking on Jack and I also doubt Oda would have him lose his first fight as a 'Strawhat' and just be use as a helping tool for someone else's sake and he is out like that. I just don't believe Oda would put him only this much and he is done like that especially we seen him take worse just like Sanji in durability and can go longer in fights. Seem really unrealistic in mind perspective.

Zoro while some of you think I have a 'hate' for the character, I don't. I love Zoro and he is one of my favorites, but I am realistic with him on his scale of power and how he can take it. Now with this fight and team up...Honestly, It kinda makes him look bad then really triumph in his department. If he needs Sanji and Jimbei to do damage on him to assist in beating him, it kinda makes him look bad even with his power-up eye (Which is still non-canon until proven otherwise if it's true or not or whatever powerup he gets). Seems like how this was written was more biased for Zoro on making him look good and not taking full brunts of damage as the other two so he can get the finishing blow. Got a say while he does beat him, it makes him look 'weaker' in comparison to Luffy who took on Sweet Commanders by himself (Cracker he had Nami's help, but still mostly him facing him) and he needed the other two to help beat him.

If Zoro have to complete his dream on being the strongest swordsman, I doubt Oda will make him team up on a major appointment he needs to beat. It won't feel as earned. Just he won through the other two's handiwork to get the finishing blow in. Just don't see it like that even for the 'right-hand man fo Luffy's'.

More in the following, it said about Grand Fleet and Kinemon and his "Nine Samurai" members handling the other major players including the Calamities, Orochi, and Sweet Commanders with other forces. Now I understand they been hype up as well, but no offense, but they don't give me vibes that they can defeat them all on their own. Especially the Calamities, Orochi, and Sweet Commanders. I can't envision that seeing how the Grand Fleet were almost defeated by Doflamingo forces and barely won their fights for some of them and Kinemon was defeated easily by Law and now he and the others can take on the higher forces and defeat them down?

It is becoming more fanfiction than factual on what could happen. I don't see this happening at all.

There is also with Law dying that I can't see happening as if he died like that, it would feel so 'wasteful' like what was the point of Corozan telling him to live on and not see himself on 'Death's Door'. Even if Luffy uses a Gear 5 (If proven to be real. Still non-canon) that can be badly hurt him down, I don't think he die from it or at least Law would find another way than killing himself to bring him to life. While it would be emotional and sad moment in OP, it doesn't feel logical for him to risk even his life that much and Oda use him up for that sole moment. He has more to offer to him than use him as a plot point like that.

Now with Luffy, I am not taken back much on Gear 5 really, but personally I feel it be another Gear 4th Form he bring out than Gear 5th as I feel that is more final villain use or close to that point, but the idea of him dying and even after revived by the "Law's sacrifice" and to only be captured and have a execution before going to Raftel and finding out what OP is is a bit too soon. I don't see how this would be possible and lead to the great war as I feel that would happen only after they go to "One Piece" and find out the mystery secrets. I feel the Navy along with Imu-sama would be final bosses afterwards or Blackbeard or both of them.

The idea this happened all after Wano is too fast paced even for Oda if he try moving it along cause there are other moments he still need to explain on Wano and next stuff. Also to Luffy to let himself be captured or his crew not doing anything and they just accept it without thinking of escape puzzles me. Even it's the point to lead to war, I feel it's not ready yet to have this until after Raftel and One Piece is found as if we get rid of the Navy and possibly Imu-sama, who would be the final villain? Just Blackbeard in the end? Not saying I don't like that as I always envision that until Imu-sama came by. Just think Oda would planned something more organized and better in this case about it.

Plus what about the rumor "Lurking Legend". I don't see much mention on that as Oda said he plans on bringing him soon too.

These are my thoughts and opinions as I feel these leaks are not really true and just got lucky on certain things. Doesn't feel like this is Oda writing as more someone as with fanfiction ideals more.

Tell me your thoughts on these everyone and what you think of the leaks on whether they are true and could happen or just lucky on getting few things right and are false. Knowing Oda he mentions he hates being predictable for others, so he couldn't let info out that could mess things up for him like this. Got be someone trolling or other ideals to work the story, but not Oda's thoughts.

Be respectful to others and let us not fight over this. Opinion and tell me your thoughts on the situation in a peaceful manner.
I think you're right, though it kinda looked legit to me. Kinda like a draft of how you would want the story to progress, but with the option of changing few things along the way.

I'm not saying this was actually Oda's plot, But if there's even a point zero one percent that it was, there's definitely no way Oda wouldn't have changed it after it was leaked.
That is what any Author would do.

Kato756

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I just want these spoilers to be true because of the INFERNO that the Zoro fanboys vs Sanji fanboy war would become.

I mean SERIOUSLY think of the memes and rage

King Moe

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I just want these spoilers to be true because of the INFERNO that the Zoro fanboys vs Sanji fanboy war would become.

I mean SERIOUSLY think of the memes and rage
Not really. It would make both sides look bad and don't forget Jimbei fans would be upset on his treatment if he was made for Zoro.

Though again Eeffrit said, these are theories and not really true due to many errors it has Oda wouldn't do, so no way it would happen and rather not have OP community to get more toxic than others are saying about it.

Drs315

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Guys.. if what it’s mentioned in the article is true, and what he got before being fired or quitting was just a draft of the direction that Oda is aiming for. Then how in the hell would any of you expect any kind of details when up to this day he still takes breaks for preparation of chapters and to rest.

Oda still has time to make very fine details and make progression of this arc and others to come in the future to tie in smoothly.

So in short take it for what it is, just leaked information by some ungrateful and maybe a very bad drafter trying to get back to Oda.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Guys.. if what it’s mentioned in the article is true, and what he got before being fired or quitting was just a draft of the direction that Oda is aiming for. Then how in the hell would any of you expect any kind of details when up to this day he still takes breaks for preparation of chapters and to rest.

Oda still has time to make very fine details and make progression of this arc and others to come in the future to tie in smoothly.

So in short take it for what it is, just leaked information by some ungrateful and maybe a very bad drafter trying to get back to Oda.
It Isnt true since that's not the pattern Oda writes, Law's ability cant bring people back from the dead Oda would never forget that, also this whole thing sounds like some hype train made up by a random guy, the whole 2 weeks part that seem to have got most of you confused is pretty simple to explain, the theorist came up with it by using the timeline of the reveries.
Jack being strong enough to handle Zoro, Jinbe and Sanji at the same time is pretty stupid, not even Katakuri would be able to handle that and he is probably the 2nd strongest commander we have seen after Marco.

Drs315

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
It Isnt true since that's not the pattern Oda writes, Law's ability cant bring people back from the dead Oda would never forget that, also this whole thing sounds like some hype train made up by a random guy, the whole 2 weeks part that seem to have got most of you confused is pretty simple to explain, the theorist came up with it by using the timeline of the reveries.
Jack being strong enough to handle Zoro, Jinbe and Sanji at the same time is pretty stupid, not even Katakuri would be able to handle that and he is probably the 2nd strongest commander we have seen after Marco.
Not that I believe in the whole leaked story, but as far as the full potential of laws capabilities we do not know. Also Doflamingo only knew of the immortality operation. If that is within the scope of power for this devil fruit, then it’s possible for a revival within a reasonable amount of time of death.

Jack’s part of the story sounds bad, that and a couple of other things makes you want to smash the screen. If true it needs that Oda touch that’s all.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Not that I believe in the whole leaked story, but as far as the full potential of laws capabilities we do not know. Also Doflamingo only knew of the immortality operation. If that is within the scope of power for this devil fruit, then it’s possible for a revival within a reasonable amount of time of death.

Jack’s part of the story sounds bad, that and a couple of other things makes you want to smash the screen. If true it needs that Oda touch that’s all.
Law's abilities are that of an operating room, he can save lives, modify bodies and prolong death but he cant resurrect the dead, that ability is of the yomi yomi no mi only. immortality operation its the fruits greatest technique, why would Doffy a man who was hunting the fruit for 15 years not know its capabilities?

Drs315

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Yes, Doflamingo may know more. But I’m sure that his only focus would be the immortality technique. That’s all he would care about. Why care mentioning a resurrection technique when he can just undergo the immortality technique.

Law’s fruit has not even awaken for us to say that the resurrection technique is the ultimate technique at this point. Furthermore the yomi yomi no mi’s resurrection only affects its user.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Yes, Doflamingo may know more. But I’m sure that his only focus would be the immortality technique. That’s all he would care about. Why care mentioning a resurrection technique when he can just undergo the immortality technique.

Law’s fruit has not even awaken for us to say that the resurrection technique is the ultimate technique at this point. Furthermore the yomi yomi no mi’s resurrection only affects its user.
The ope ope no mi can make someone the greatest doctor alive, the user can perform any feat far better than any doctor can and ITS ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE is granting immortality; prolonging life and or eternal youth, there is no doctor in existence who can resurrect the dead.
The ONLY DEVIL FRUIT that can resurrect the dead is the yomi yomi no mi, and no other, just like there is only 1 rubber man there can only be 1 resurrection human.

I think i will stop it here with you, clearly you fail do understand what the ope ope no mi is meant to be and how far its abilities can go.

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
The ope ope no mi can make someone the greatest doctor alive, the user can perform any feat far better than any doctor can and ITS ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE is granting immortality;
Actually, it only allows the user to perform operations. Bepo and Kinemon drank from the river. They didn't visit O-tsuru for a cure, but they also don't die, so clearly Law removed the poison, but they still have diarhea from consuming something indigestible.

The Op Op fruit makes one a master surgeon, but not a master pharmacist.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not saying this was actually Oda's plot, But if there's even a point zero one percent that it was, there's definitely no way Oda wouldn't have changed it after it was leaked.
That is what any Author would do.
The "leaks" are just fanfic, that's for sure. However, no author would actually change his story just because of some leaks. That's not how stories work. Imagine you have spent your lifetime to create a fictive Story, something born from only your mind and then it get's leaked. Would you change it? No you can't, you just can't make up another story on the spot from scratch. At least not one that feels as good as your original storyline.

Reactions: kcd

Drs315

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I am well aware and my point is very simple, we can’t set a limit on that devil fruit after it has been revealed and awakening can completely alter the skill set of the user. That same argument can be added to any devil fruit which has not had its awakening revealed.

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I am well aware and my point is very simple, we can’t set a limit on that devil fruit after it has been revealed and awakening can completely alter the skill set of the user. That same argument can be added to any devil fruit which has not had its awakening revealed.
Based on awakenings we saw so far, nothing unusual happened that could be considered as not an ability of the DF in the case.
Resurrection, as already mentioned, is a specialty of another DF and its extremely controlled so its doesnt become broken. Most likely, not every DF is meant to have an awakening, its a speculation from fans and from what we saw so far nothing indicates such a drastic change in abilities as the resurrection would be for Law's DF.

It's very unlikely to have such ability. Personally, i doubt that anyone will become immortal thanks to Law's DF, it simply makes no sense for the story.