Manhwa - The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park | Page 55 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Manhwa The Breaker by Geuk-Jin Jeon and Jin-Hwan Park

darkraoul

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
More than a year man like 2-3

dark123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
More than a year man like 2-3
I dont think so. They probably are writing script for the breaker. Maybe they will take break after Trinity but I think it will be between 1 month to half year.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Doesn't matter how long it is to me. As long as there is Sera Kang at the end of it. I'll wait.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Though I'm curious if they will change the format. Breaker was always drawn with a conventional comic panel layout with pages but Trinity Wonder is in color and has a webtoon layout with scrolling style. I kind of hope they switch to the color and scrolling format personally.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Though I'm curious if they will change the format. Breaker was always drawn with a conventional comic panel layout with pages but Trinity Wonder is in color and has a webtoon layout with scrolling style. I kind of hope they switch to the color and scrolling format personally.
I don't really have a preference... I've seen both styles work. Lets just get it going already! Must be patient.

darkraoul

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I dont think so. They probably are writing script for the breaker. Maybe they will take break after Trinity but I think it will be between 1 month to half year.
I missread i though you said something like "after one year of nightmare."

NoOneInParticular

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Doesn't matter how long it is to me. As long as there is Sera Kang at the end of it. I'll wait.

I hope not, personally. I really can't get into the webtoon format, I don't know what it is but it really puts me off. I don't see them changing though, they've established a style and format for Breaker that they've used for 2 whole series, changing for part 3 would be a bit jarring imo.

WEERG

Reaction score
Country
Scotland

Trinity Wonder ends at Chapter 102. No news on when The Breaker S3 will start.
Presuming it will come back start of 2019 then maybe or in December 2018 if it does come back Wooooo!!!!!!!!!

lildeboe16

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello fellow brothers and sisters who have through this rough period of closed cultivating. I have just received some fairly good news not even 30 minutes ago about a very big maybe of us coming back into existence after a hard journey. Can’t give a specific as the news was very vague but hope is what’s need for our group and I am hopeful that our long period of cultivating in silence may come to a end soon

djimbey

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Hello fellow brothers and sisters who have through this rough period of closed cultivating. I have just received some fairly good news not even 30 minutes ago about a very big maybe of us coming back into existence after a hard journey. Can’t give a specific as the news was very vague but hope is what’s need for our group and I am hopeful that our long period of cultivating in silence may come to a end soon
What are u talking about?

Eracuel

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
While there are no links to the original post, and no reddit discussion yet either....here, a little teaser :)

While there are no links to the original post, and no reddit discussion yet either....here, a little teaser :)

Update: I found his Naver blog, and indeed, the info shared here is REAL. Let's hop on the hype train boiiis!

If anyone interested: https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=tdstudio&logNo=221384385634&navType=tl

One of the authors decided to buy a house in a new neighborhood. The construction work is expected to be done by this year (lol we all know it's not gonna happen), after that he plans to work on the The Breaker season 3.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I can't wait.

green willow

Reaction score
Country
United States
when S3 comes out, i will probably check out the series.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
when S3 comes out, i will probably check out the series.
I certainly recommend it.

Though you'd be pretty safe reading The Breaker. As that's fairly self contained as a story. It's second season The Breaker: New Waves that I'd hold off on. That cliffhanger was a doozy.

djimbey

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Season 2 was suck. Interesting, third season will be better

green willow

Reaction score
Country
United States
I certainly recommend it.

Though you'd be pretty safe reading The Breaker. As that's fairly self contained as a story. It's second season The Breaker: New Waves that I'd hold off on. That cliffhanger was a doozy.
when i was a new fan of webtoon (back when i ignorantly thought it was manhwa), my brother had gotten interested by my craze and tried out his own story and came upon this. he's recommended the story to me for years but, well, i had my own stories i liked. nowadays the line webtoon site (US version) is getting uninteresting so i may check this out, along with ToG.

glio

Reaction score
Country
France
@green willow ,

man, just start ToG, you won't be disapointed. And as @Jammin said, first season of The Breaker is independent, you can read it, it has a pretty good end. I'll start it again, just to have clear thought before the beginning of S3. ;)

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I'm so hyped for this!!

thedude

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm so hyped for this!!
I'd calm down a bit, nothing announced yet, so getting yourself worked up can lead to disappointment.

mup

Reaction score
Country
United States
new breaker update march 2019

Last edited: