Discussion - Planets that Shiki and co will visit | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Planets that Shiki and co will visit

What planet are you looking forward to the most?

• Water Planet

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Desert Planet

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Ice/Snow Planet

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Jungle Planet

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • City Planet

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Lava Planet

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
What kind of planets is everyone looking forward to seeing and what kind of aliens do you what to see on those planets? For me I want to see a water planet with underwater cities and a desert planet similar to planet Gunsmoke from Trigun.

Last edited:

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'm fine with water, means swim suits : )

I think going to random planets in an omake is likely. For example, lets say they go to a planet that hasn't got advanced technology or has gone back in time by thousands of years due to the chronophage... it'd be just like the Stone Age from FT : ) (just borrowing from FT there, I'm not creative).

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm fine with water, means swim suits : )

I think going to random planets in an omake is likely. For example, lets say they go to a planet that hasn't got advanced technology or has gone back in time by thousands of years due to the chronophage... it'd be just like the Stone Age from FT : ) (just borrowing from FT there, I'm not creative).
Well a water planet would be our beach chapters only minus the beach. Also planets that hasn’t got advanced much technology reminds me of the underdeveloped planets from Star Ocean.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe something like Cowboy Bebop,maybe they can come to Earth also
That and they could go to a planet like Mars in Cowboy bebop.

DemonKing888

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm shocked no one mention the possibility of them landing on a living planet. That is a common theme I've seen in other sci-fi space stories. It would be awesome seeing them try to escape a planet that's alive and trying to kill them.

MeltedValley

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lava planet sounds awesome because it would feel like it could trap somebody easily. Basically any planet where it would be hard to see the sky so that it’d feel threatening.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
1. Dune Style Sand Planet complete with the giant style monsters in the sand with Nomadic desert tribe people who have cultivate strange ether gear away from civilization, among the harsh elements.

2. A planet that only the robots can walk on leaving the humans stuck in suits or left on the ships.

3. A complete cybernetic planet creates by a community of machine makers like Weisz who try to get him to join their cult.

4. Other planets stuck in a time loop, ate by the chronophage - especially one maybe caught in a war type period that they have to relive a horrendous battle all the time. A place where Homura could fight to her heart’s content.

I'm shocked no one mention the possibility of them landing on a living planet. That is a common theme I've seen in other sci-fi space stories. It would be awesome seeing them try to escape a planet that's alive and trying to kill them.
A living planet is cool too.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was literally working on a thread with a similar question. Do you guys want to see all new worlds, or are you interested in Shiki and co visiting world's of his other works.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would love to see planets that are similar to Bespin and Coruscant from Star Wars.

Last edited:

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Someone already Recommended a Stormy or Crystal Planet. Mmmm ... Also one like Granbell but with Organic People, Or one like Mementos or Tartaros (Persona 3 and 5).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It seems that it is a Mining Planet, Sun Jewell, Then it will be a Planet of Metals, Crystals and Jewels; By the seen eh.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Maybe in the Next Arc they go to a Capital Planet or Headquarters of the Interstellar Union.
Then Norma and then Guilst and finally to Blue Garden as they prepare to go plan their route outside the Cosmos Sakura.
Although Shiki would probably want to take a look at Granbell before the Long Journey.
Homura may want to bury Kurenai in Oedo.
Rebecca could do something at Blue Garden before she left.
Weisz could have a message of his Old Version and the Bunny Woman in Norma, for the Young Version of her, Bunny Alien Girl, the Waitress of that bar in Norma 50 years ago.

GamerSkull

Reaction score
Country
United States
A Wild West Cowboy-themed planet would be my dream. Plus, with the Dress Factory, they could dress up as cowboys.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Now I do expect a Capital-type planet like Coruscant or Cursant from Star Wars.
For the Next Arc or that is shown when the order is given to the Star Union Army (SUA) and The Galactic Intelligence Agency (The GIA)
The Order to Arrest or Eliminate if you oppose resistance to Drakken Joe.

Last edited: