Discussion - Meliodas (and no one else) is at the level of the Gods in raw power. | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Meliodas (and no one else) is at the level of the Gods in raw power.

Can anyone in raw PL (raw strength) equal the Gods?

• Yes, Meliodas is equal to them without the 10C's

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • No, without the commandments or blessings (potentially) no one can rival the Gods.

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters

the powerscaller

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Uh-huh, this is off-topic. :cheez

Did you finally snap, too? :teehee

As for me, I don't think that Meliodas would be rivalling the SD and DK soon considering that despite how OP his magical ability, it's obvious that there would be big repercussions coming if he use it and those repercussions won't ne just him no longer allowed to exist in the Human World. He never used it for a very long time and he admitted that he is afraid of it so I would assume that the first time he used it, something bad happened, something so horrifying and irrevocable that he shirked from using it ever again. He might have even used it once and he never used it ever again. But that one time was enough for the DK to learn about it and deduce that its power could rival him.

I was just saying that there's always the possibility that he only ever used it once and because of it he had never learned to control it. What use is a haxxed power when it will only backfire on you in the end and destroy you?
well you don't know it gives a lot of joy to the meliodas fanboys that WOAH OUR MELIODAS IS SO POWERFUL THAT IT CAN EVEN RIVAL THE GODS AND ONCE HE USES HE WONT BE THERE ANYMORE. NO ONE CAN RIVAL HIM (LIKE IF THEY HAVE SEEN WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE)
AND SO BLAH BLAH BLAH
They forget about his happiness

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
you are crazy even the writter admits that kaguya was the final villain not sasuke.
sasuke definitely had the final fight but he is not the final villain.
Fuck continental level that bitch kaguya was just going to erase the entire planet with her big truth seeking ball.
Fine let me tell you who is a final villain
1. Who is the most powerful and takes a group effort to beat him or her
2. the chapters for this fight should be no less than 15 chapters.
and that is kaguya
but sasuke
Naruto fought him alone where as against kaguya , naruto sasuke kakashi DMS and sakura fought and they could not defeat her but seal her.
the fight with sasuke took at max 5 chapters.
sasuke wanted to dominate the entire world but kaguya was going to destroy the entire planet.
No way sasuke was the final villain but yes he had the final fight
Bro, I will telling you the truth.

Sasuke became the last wall to pass for Naruto, his true last fight and the last fight of the manga.

I know that Kaguya wanted to dominate the entire world but Sasuke's stuff happened after her and her defeat.

You understand now?

You don't consider Sasuke as a Villain at that time?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Uh-huh, this is off-topic. :cheez

Did you finally snap, too? :teehee

As for me, I don't think that Meliodas would be rivalling the SD and DK soon considering that despite how OP his magical ability, it's obvious that there would be big repercussions coming if he use it and those repercussions won't be just him no longer allowed to exist in the Human World. He never used it for a very long time and he admitted that he is afraid of it so I would assume that the first time he used it, something bad happened, something so horrifying and irrevocable that he shirked from using it ever again. He might have even used it once and he never used it ever again. But that one time was enough for the DK to learn about it and deduce that its power could rival him.

I was just saying that there's always the possibility that he only ever used it once and because of it he had never learned to control it. What use is a haxxed power when it will only backfire on you in the end and destroy you?
I don't think that his own OG power will destroy him.

Bittersweettea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Sasuke became the last wall to pass for Naruto, his true last fight and the last fight of the manga.

I know that Kaguya wanted to dominate the entire world but Sasuke's stuff happened after her and her defeat.

You understand now?

That's why I am saying that it is just a possibility considering that we really know only very little about his OG Magic. If his innate magic was enough to scare him so much that he didn't use it against the SD and DK, with he and Goddess Elizabeth in danger of dying, there must be a chance that it could not only destroy his enemies and the surroundings but also himself.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
That's why I am saying that it is just a possibility considering that we really know only very little about his OG Magic. If his innate magic was enough to scare him so much that he didn't use it against the SD and DK, with he and Goddess Elizabeth in danger of dying, there must be a chance that it could not only destroy his enemies and the surroundings but also himself.
Obviously, if they were zero risk and zero repercussions.

He would used that power already since long ago but he fear it, probably because of the consequences of his usage on him and his surroundings hence why his power once activated cannot remains into the real world for long.

The DK stated that power is powerful enough to literally destroy his body, by just awakening to it.
I can't imagine what will happen if he lost control of that kind of power lol.

the powerscaller

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India

You understand now?

he just had þhe final fight and thats it.
Final villain for the whole series is kaguya and if you're saying even if it dosent makes any sense and only not to give you any offense so ok he's the final villain of THAT Arc. He never was the main villain

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
It doesnt really matter if Kaguya is the final villain or not, there is no rule saying that a shonen final villain cant be a female, Japanese people arent gonna get pissed if the villain isnt a dude. There is no legitimate reason for Nakaba to be afraid of making his final villain female, he's already made the SD in the top 2 strongest characters in the series and given her lack of exposure, it does feel like he's teeing her up to be the final villain once the DK is done.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
It doesnt really matter if Kaguya is the final villain or not, there is no rule saying that a shonen final villain cant be a female, Japanese people arent gonna get pissed if the villain isnt a dude. There is no legitimate reason for Nakaba to be afraid of making his final villain female, he's already made the SD in the top 2 strongest characters in the series and given her lack of exposure, it does feel like he's teeing her up to be the final villain once the DK is done.
Do you know a lot of shonen manga battle where the MC is a man and the FV is a woman?
he just had þhe final fight and thats it.
Final villain for the whole series is kaguya and if you're saying even if it dosent makes any sense and only not to give you any offense so ok he's the final villain of THAT Arc. He never was the main villain
I am just saying that Sasuke was truly a Villain when he attacked the Bijuus and Naruto.

That was the final fight, connect the dots boya!

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Do you know a lot of shonen manga battle where the MC is a man and the FV is a woman?

I am just saying that Sasuke was truly a Villain when he attacked the Bijuus and Naruto.

That was the final fight, connect the dots boya!
Nope, doesnt mean it wont happen here though. Nakaba is already halfway there with having a woman as evil, and also one of the two most powerful characters in the manga, with an easy method of exceeding her only rival

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Nope, doesnt mean it wont happen here though. Nakaba is already halfway there with having a woman as evil, and also one of the two most powerful characters in the manga, with an easy method of exceeding her only rival
See? You are asking the least probable thing ever in any Shonen manga ever existed on Japan lmao.

Ponder about it.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
See? You are asking the least probable thing ever in any Shonen manga ever existed on Japan lmao.

Ponder about it.
Nah, i'd say the SD is easily the most likely candidate for final villain. The fact that other shonen mangas dont do it doesnt factor in in the slightest.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Nah, i'd say the SD is easily the most likely candidate for final villain. The fact that other shonen mangas dont do it doesnt factor in in the slightest.
But it should factor it, Nakaba is a Japanese dude and he isn't going to makes something that no other mangaka didn't do lol.

Unless you believe that NNT is an unique piece of shonen, I don't know...

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
But it should factor it, Nakaba is a Japanese dude and he isn't going to makes something that no other mangaka didn't do lol.

Unless you believe that NNT is an unique piece of shonen, I don't know...
He will if he feels like it, i doubt he is particularly bothered by the common tropes of shonen manga, he'll just do whatever entertains him.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
He will if he feels like it, i doubt he is particularly bothered by the common tropes of shonen manga, he'll just do whatever entertains him.
Lol, of course that he is bothered, his manga is full of shonen cliche in case that you missed it.
Same old common trope.

He isn't doing something unusual. I would believed if the author was a westerner tho.
Seeing their comics, it doesn't surprise me lol.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Lol, of course that he is bothered, his manga is full of shonen cliche in case that you missed it.
Same old common trope.

He isn't doing something unusual. I would believed if the author was a westerner tho.
Seeing their comics, it doesn't surprise me lol.
That doesnt mean he is going out of his way to adhere to them, or that not adhering to them bothers him, he could and probably is just be doing it because he thinks they'll be a good addition to his work.

If Nakaba wants his final villain to be female, i doubt shonen trope will factor into his decision, and so shonen trope wont factor into my prediction of who that final villain will be

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
You guys forget about Esdeath,she is a final female villain of a shounen series.

So yeah SD maybe the final villain.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
You guys forget about Esdeath,she is a final female villain of a shounen series.

She was amazing too, i can only hope the SD will be that badass

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti

Nope, it was a Seinen.

Nice try tho.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
That doesnt mean he is going out of his way to adhere to them, or that not adhering to them bothers him, he could and probably is just be doing it because he thinks they'll be a good addition to his work.

If Nakaba wants his final villain to be female, i doubt shonen trope will factor into his decision, and so shonen trope wont factor into my prediction of who that final villain will be
Based on what? His work literally reek of shonen trope already.

You have zero basis to say that, literally, it is pretty rare.
It is like expecting the least diagnosis on a medical case lol.
Impossible, that manga is too dark and gore to be a shonen.

There are also sexual stuff in there.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Based on what? His work literally reek of shonen trope already.

You have zero basis to say that, literally, it is pretty rare.
It is like expecting the least diagnosis on a medical case lol.

Impossible, that manga is too dark and gore to be a shonen.

There are also sexual stuff in there.
It was published in the same magazine as FMA.lot of shounen have dark stuff like that.