Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 414 Discussion / 415 Predictions | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 414 Discussion / 415 Predictions

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Yuri can be the best character and her brash attitude might have great consequence for Bam sure but her craze act shouldnt oblige Bam to have similar obligations. Yuri has a sort of facination with Bam which Bam doesnt share for Yuri. Sure he cares and will help her out if she needs his help.
Same with androssi. She is infatuated with him thats no secret but he is not. Are you guys saying that if a girl in love does something out of her way to do things for the guy she loves the guy is obliged to do the same even if he doesnt share the love? I dont think so. I think the guy should be polite and friendly and grateful and helpful which Bam is and does but he shouldnt have to show the same kind of going out of his way, if he is not sharing the infatuation.
Or are you guys saying because she does things for him out of Love he has to love her back in non platonic way which she clearly does and anything short of it is ungrateful. In both case i disagree.

Ripcord

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Regarding Androssi, I have to agree that they shouldn’t have used Viole without Bam’s permission and that they shouldn’t have let Androssi think she was hung out to dry. I believe that Bam and co did eventually let them in on the plan (because Shibisu and others helped them). I think that Bam’s initial refusal was justified though his reasoning was not so good.

In some ways Androssi is like Yuri (that she acts quickly), but I think that Androssi is still young and acts without as much thought behind it. She’s working on it and I’m willing to give her time to sort it out. Just like we all do in life.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yuri can be the best character and her brash attitude might have great consequence for Bam sure but her craze act shouldnt oblige Bam to have similar obligations. Yuri has a sort of facination with Bam which Bam doesnt share for Yuri. Sure he cares and will help her out if she needs his help.
Same with androssi. She is infatuated with him thats no secret but he is not. Are you guys saying that if a girl in love does something out of her way to do things for the guy she loves the guy is obliged to do the same even if he doesnt share the love? I dont think so. I think the guy should be polite and friendly and grateful and helpful which Bam is and does but he shouldnt have to show the same kind of going out of his way, if he is not sharing the infatuation.
Yuri is not in this because she loves Bam - though we don’t really know the reason. Still, I believe she’s helping him because she wants the to change the Tower and she believes in Bam, as the person who can do that, and she believes in Bam for himself. She cares about him and is not selfish in that pursuit. If Bam didn’t want that destiny anymore I have no question Yuri wouldn’t force him. Sorry to some of you but there is no SHIP here. So please stop lumping Yuri and Androssi together. They are similar characters but definitely not the same.

I agree with you that if Bam doesn’t love any of his harem he shouldn’t reciprocate. It has to come from the heart. And I have no doubt that Bam believes that too.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Yuri is not in this because she loves Bam - though we don’t really know the reason. Still, I believe she’s helping him because she wants the to change the Tower and she believes in Bam, as the person who can do that, and she believes in Bam for himself. She cares about him and is not selfish in that pursuit. If Bam didn’t want that destiny anymore I have no question Yuri wouldn’t force him. Sorry to some of you but there is no SHIP here. So please stop lumping Yuri and Androssi together. They are similar characters but definitely not the same.

I agree with you that if Bam doesn’t love any of his harem he shouldn’t reciprocate. It has to come from the heart. And I have no doubt that Bam believes that too.
Indeed I totally agree with you, Yuri has a sort of fascination with Bam which i think Garam had with Urek (totally my imagination) but Urek liked Garam and didnt have any interest in the tower changing business. Which i suppose pissed Garam off and made her hate Urek. Urek to his credit didnt pursue to challenge and kill Zahard just because Garam wanted it from him.
Yuri has a similar fascination of tower revolution, and as Bam is an irregular she sees him to be the vessel. Its not like she is in love with him rather in love with what he can and will do.
And yes if he chooses to fall for any girl in his harem or otherwise he should show it. But he is not obliged to fall for anyone. So far he has been anything but grateful to Androssi so I am not sure where this disgruntlement is coming.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
This is just hilarious, They use his name without his permission because SHE messed up and then the ones who are wrong is Bam and co? why because androssi :/ .There is no way to assert Bam and co was wrong in Name hunt station especially after what they did in the end. They saved Androssi saved Elaine.

Androssi and Yuri are the hot heads who acts without thinking. Androssis need in the whole manhwa is reduced to being a transport enabler after the first season due to how utterly powerful Bam has become thats just fact.
Bam doesnt require her aid most of the time but she does in her own violation. As a matter of fact Bam didnt beg anyone for help apart from HR and AA probably.
He goes around doing his thing and they follow him. She is attracted to Bam in non platonic way Bam isnt. Just because she is pretty and does what a girl/guy does for the ones they are attracted to doesnt mandate Bam who is not head over heels for androssi to return in kind. He has never behaved rudely with Androssi like smacking him down for slap stick humor he acts in a kind and well behaved manner like a normal human does with their close friend.
Bam doesnt owe Androssi to act like androssi does because he hasnt gone through puberty yet it seems. And even if he did he doesnt owe her that if he is not attracted to her in non platonic ways.
Bam sees her as a close friend and acts like that with her. Androssi doesnt so ofcourse she will go out of her way to do things.
Not "because androsi". Because bam turned his back to her at that moment giving priority to something like going to the floor of death. Which was important of course but apparently bam's friends are only a priority to him when its not androsi. And sure, androsi did use bam's name without his permission but...so what? how does that warrant androsi being risked like that? Why would androsi or any of the others think bam would object to doing anything possible to help her? Its not like it would be out of character for bam to risk everything to protect his friends.

And come on, clearly there is some method to yuri's madness. She isn't randomly flailing around hoping the best happens. There is a reason why when it matters she is the one that ends up telling evan, the "smart" one not to be a dumbass.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Not "because androsi". Because bam turned his back to her at that moment giving priority to something like going to the floor of death.
That was the whole point of the Train, that and the HF. Bam didnt even ask Androssi to join with him and AA to FoD. As a matter of fact he and AA werent even interested in her joining them. Even in HF AA actively tried to stay away from androssis team because of her attitude and brashness. So did YHS. They value her company but arent super enthusiastic in her joining either. She is a good friend she joins if she wants to they arent bothered much but they arent looking forward to either.
For the train events she forced into their plan, why will they change their schedule because an entitled princess barged into their plan? He is the irregular doing irregular things like changing tower getting thorn trying to fulfill prophecy etc etc. If anything the tower revolves around him, not her.
Why would androsi or any of the others think bam would object to doing anything possible to help her? Its not like it would be out of character for bam to risk everything to protect his friends.
I am not even sure how to respond to this. So some one use your name because you are a kind person without asking you and you are supposed to say yeah used it so what. Why ask me for using my name in your work despite not knowing what situation I am in and why I might not be able to comply, Just take my kindness as a given without even bothering to ask me in an elaborate ruse you guys are planning because you made a mess by rushing into things without a plan.......... and because he didnt comply to that its seen as defacto being rude... and not otherwise ie being normal and not going out of your way for once. So it seems he can never win. If he fights for his own value he is an asshole if he doesnt then whats his motivation. The only way he can win is if SIU makes his motivation always align with his friends and if it clashes magically re-rout the whole scenario to suit his friends needs.
If that flies then idk how the world works.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
That was the whole point of the Train, that and the HF. Bam didnt even ask Androssi to join with him and AA to FoD. As a matter of fact he and AA werent even interested in her joining them. Even in HF AA actively tried to stay away from androssis team because of her attitude and brashness. So did YHS. They value her company but arent super enthusiastic in her joining either. She is a good friend she joins if she wants to they arent bothered much but they arent looking forward to either.
For the train events she forced into their plan, why will they change their schedule because an entitled princess barged into their plan? He is the irregular doing irregular things like changing tower getting thorn trying to fulfill prophecy etc etc. If anything the tower revolves around him, not her.

I am not even sure how to respond to this. So some one use your name because you are a kind person without asking you and you are supposed to say yeah used it so what. Why ask me for using my name in your work despite not knowing what situation I am in and why I might not be able to comply, Just take my kindness as a given without even bothering to ask me in an elaborate ruse you guys are planning because you made a mess by rushing into things without a plan.......... and because he didnt comply to that its seen as defacto being rude... and not otherwise ie being normal and not going out of your way for once. So it seems he can never win. If he fights for his own value he is an asshole if he doesnt then whats his motivation. The only way he can win is if SIU makes his motivation always align with his friends and if it clashes magically re-rout the whole scenario to suit his friends needs.
If that flies then idk how the world works.
I understand your gripe and agree to a point. The only time they could have introduced Bam as Viole was as soon as they arrived, as that’s how that floor works. I don’t know why they didn’t call Bam but perhaps they couldn’t. If they were blocked from contacting anyone on the outside then they really had to execute the “Viole” plan then or never.

I’m not sure there was another way but if they had used 25th Bam as the name then everyone at the Auction would have known that Bam was alive and that would have broadcast it to the entire Tower. I’m not saying it was a good thing but Lesoo’s team got lucky.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I understand your gripe and agree to a point. The only time they could have introduced Bam as Viole was as soon as they arrived, as that’s how that floor works. I don’t know why they didn’t call Bam but perhaps they couldn’t. If they were blocked from contacting anyone on the outside then they really had to execute the “Viole” plan then or never.

I’m not sure there was another way but if they had used 25th Bam as the name then everyone at the Auction would have known that Bam was alive and that would have broadcast it to the entire Tower. I’m not saying it was a good thing but Lesoo’s team got lucky.
I don't think there was a way, Lesso is a very well crafted strategist, what he strategized was their best option but just because I get that doesn't make it a great choice. They had all the bad choices available to them and they took the least bad choice they could that's all. But just because I know that doesnt make it a good choice it still remains a bad choice. The reason they didn't have any good choice whatsoever was that she rushed in without even knowing what Elaine is capable of or what her action would mean for the rest of the team. While i can give the choice a pass i can't give her a pass she was the reason for the debacle.
And especially when this whole event will be used to diss Bam for being selfish and rude towards her. I mean seriously you cause a mess for you and your friends then take help from your other friend as a given and act on that and when your other friends have their own problem to solve you use that to say how bad your other friends are....
Thats just being spoiled and entitled.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
That's a weird framing... As if doing something nice for bam meant that hwa ryun necessarily cares for him. And no, hwa ryun could not simply let karaka have bam to melt him. The whole point there would be that each faction and fug member did what they thought would be best to kill zahard. And hwa ryun was on the fug faction which believed bam is the man for the job.

It's the most likely scenario at least. I don't see how it makes sense at this point that rachel acted out of love or concern there. Heck, we even saw flashbacks about rachel talking with bam about stars and whatnot...
Ok, here is the thing with Hwa - you can't judge her by her words, since she lies most of the time. So, the only way we have to judge her (right now) are her actions. Getting the laddle so that Bam can get another thorn fragment, saving his friends, saving him (several times) while she is talking trash.

Ok, where did you get that from? If i remember correctly, karaka and Jinsung even talked about it after the workshop battle - he said something like "it is the fastest way to fulfill our wishes", while Jinsung corrects him and says something like "your wish, not ours". Yes, they want Bam to fulfill their wishes, but evidence points it out that it is not just about killing Zahard. Maybe some of them want Arlenes son at the top? Maybe Hwa is part of them. That's just one possible explanation.
She wants Bam to be the one - as for why, we still don't know.
Besides, it was Hwa that made Wangnan realize that Viole isn't a bad guy. If it's just about killing Zahard, she couldn't care less about things like that.

Yeah, she talked about stars, like a friend tells another friend about his dream. We don't even know if it was before or after she met Arlene. Was Arlene up there? Did Rachel return to her, everytime she had to go?

Well, the way SIU talks about Rachel, it seems to be complicated. Nothing out of your theory is complicated, like you said, it's the most simple solution.

And my point was about giving Bam something. You said that Androssi give /gave him the most. I disagree. If you were only talking about affection, she still wouldn't win because there are guys like Khun, Rak or Yuri.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, here is the thing with Hwa - you can't judge her by her words, since she lies most of the time. So, the only way we have to judge her (right now) are her actions. Getting the laddle so that Bam can get another thorn fragment, saving his friends, saving him (several times) while she is talking trash.

Ok, where did you get that from? If i remember correctly, karaka and Jinsung even talked about it after the workshop battle - he said something like "it is the fastest way to fulfill our wishes", while Jinsung corrects him and says something like "your wish, not ours". Yes, they want Bam to fulfill their wishes, but evidence points it out that it is not just about killing Zahard. Maybe some of them want Arlenes son at the top? Maybe Hwa is part of them. That's just one possible explanation.
She wants Bam to be the one - as for why, we still don't know.
Besides, it was Hwa that made Wangnan realize that Viole isn't a bad guy. If it's just about killing Zahard, she couldn't care less about things like that.

Yeah, she talked about stars, like a friend tells another friend about his dream. We don't even know if it was before or after she met Arlene. Was Arlene up there? Did Rachel return to her, everytime she had to go?

Well, the way SIU talks about Rachel, it seems to be complicated. Nothing out of your theory is complicated, like you said, it's the most simple solution.

And my point was about giving Bam something. You said that Androssi give /gave him the most. I disagree. If you were only talking about affection, she still wouldn't win because there are guys like Khun, Rak or Yuri.
You can't judge hwa ryun by her words.... why not just throw in there her actions and motives while you are it lol?

I am not sure of how you get out of there that it isn't merely about killing zahard. Jinsung turned out to be very supportive of bam specifically but meanwhile the face he placed for the rest of the organization is that he was training bam for fug's purposes. So when he told karaka "that is your wish, not ours" he simply meant that melting bam wasn't the wish of the rest of the organization. Sure, there might be other motives for different people but as of now there is no reason for us to think hwa ryun thinks of bam in other ways than as her god.

I was talking about friendship in general. Androsi is largely the one there who takes the greatest risks for bam and bam is continually a dick to her. And she definitely has yuri beat. Bam met yuri for a few moments at the first floor... and that is it. He didn't meet her again until the hell train. Meanwhile bam developed an actual friendship with androsi during the floor of tests and then when they reunited against during the workshop battle. Bam merely met yuri earlier but she has spent considerably more time with androsi than yuri. Of course, bam's relationship with androsi is generally weird.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think there was a way, Lesso is a very well crafted strategist, what he strategized was their best option but just because I get that doesn't make it a great choice. They had all the bad choices available to them and they took the least bad choice they could that's all. But just because I know that doesnt make it a good choice it still remains a bad choice. The reason they didn't have any good choice whatsoever was that she rushed in without even knowing what Elaine is capable of or what her action would mean for the rest of the team. While i can give the choice a pass i can't give her a pass she was the reason for the debacle.
And especially when this whole event will be used to diss Bam for being selfish and rude towards her. I mean seriously you cause a mess for you and your friends then take help from your other friend as a given and act on that and when your other friends have their own problem to solve you use that to say how bad your other friends are....
Thats just being spoiled and entitled.
I can give them both a pass. Easily.

Was that the right thing to do what they did without asking him? No, it wasn't. The assumed without considering his situation but, guess what, that happens all the time. Friends, family, and girlfriends they can be a pain in the ass. Sometimes that drag you into things you don't want to be a part of. That's life.

But it's worth it. And it's definitely worth it for Androssi who is currently, in this very chapter, facing off against a high ranker and potentially marked as a traitor to the entire Zahard Empire. Why? Because Baam needs her and she knows it. Same for Yuri. She's the one that caused the name hunt station thing in the first place if you'll recall. So I feel like acting like name hunt station thing is such a huge deal is kind of... petty.

In the here and now they are both risking near certain death because of situation Baam pulled them both into without complaint or hesitation. Compared to this the whole name hunt station thing was nothing.

Wha

Reaction score
Country
Austria
You can't judge hwa ryun by her words.... why not just throw in there her actions and motives while you are it lol?

I am not sure of how you get out of there that it isn't merely about killing zahard. Jinsung turned out to be very supportive of bam specifically but meanwhile the face he placed for the rest of the organization is that he was training bam for fug's purposes. So when he told karaka "that is your wish, not ours" he simply meant that melting bam wasn't the wish of the rest of the organization. Sure, there might be other motives for different people but as of now there is no reason for us to think hwa ryun thinks of bam in other ways than as her god.

I was talking about friendship in general. Androsi is largely the one there who takes the greatest risks for bam and bam is continually a dick to her. And she definitely has yuri beat. Bam met yuri for a few moments at the first floor... and that is it. He didn't meet her again until the hell train. Meanwhile bam developed an actual friendship with androsi during the floor of tests and then when they reunited against during the workshop battle. Bam merely met yuri earlier but she has spent considerably more time with androsi than yuri. Of course, bam's relationship with androsi is generally weird.
Ok, so you want to judge a liar by her words? And that she is one is also confirmed by Siu....If you do so, All you can judge right now is that she is a liar. Her motives? We don't know them, that's my point. Her actions? Yes, we see them. Although you might not agree on her methods, out of Bams companions she is benefitting from her the most. She does it with no regards to her own safety. Where did you get the impression that her goal is just about killing Zahard? What about her saving his friends because he wished for it? It could be, but right now it's unlikely.

No, Jinsung certainly didn't mean that. Jinsung comes there to scold him because he tried to kill Viole. Karaka makes the point that his method would be the fastest one (Bam being melted down) to achieve their wish (probably slaying Zahard, but it wasn't stated). Jinsung doesn't say "but it wouldn't have worked", or "this is still the fastest, savest route", no. He specifically tells him that their wishes aren't the same. It makes no sense that the wish they are talking about is to "melt Bam down", not in this context.
Yes, there are. Again: her contacting Khun for the workshop battle. Her changing Wangnans view of Viole. Her saving his friends at the name hunt station. Her telling Jinsung to buy Kaiser. Her telling Rak not to use his powers in the open. All of this isn't necessary for just killing Zahard.

Where was Bam a dick to her? When he went to the date she forced upon him?
Yuri lended the black march to him. Two times. That alone is much more than anything Androssi has ever done for him (considering to possible consequences). She doesn't even lend him Bong bong. I also remember her jumping at Bam after he defeated Kaiser. He told her he would give her her name back. She replied that she didn't care, she wanted Kaisers name.
When her life was on the line, she had no problem whatsoever to just take Bam out by force. She wanted to fight him. Yuri, on the other hand has proven more than once that she would be ready to die for him. Like Hwa. In fact, this battle right now is the FIRST time she did something really selfless. Yeah, she helped them to get on the train while Karaka and Yuri were fighting, but she wanted to meet Garam - that was her reason to join them. Rak or Khun wanted to go there because Bam wanted to. Khun even went out of his way to save Rachel from the compressed fish on the hell train. Because he knew Bam would want it that way. As of now, she screwed him twice in that regard. She never told him that Rachel was the decoy, when they were teleporting to the station. And now, she left her behind. I liked that, but it's not like she does everything for Bam like you make it seem.

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sooooo surprise??? No ToG this week.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sooooo surprise??? No ToG this week.
I hate surprises.:feelsbadman
It's like they want me to break tradition and look at spoilers but I refuse! They will not break me this easily.:yelling

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
I hate surprises.:feelsbadman
It's like they want me to break tradition and look at spoilers but I refuse! They will not break me this easily.:yelling
So no chapter this week?

Ripcord

Reaction score
Country
United States
So no chapter this week?
Rumor has it SIU will break at the end of this season until March, so likely a month off. My guess is that Line looked at that and decided that their translators could have the holidays off.

And @Jammin stay strong bro. We will have to wait the same amount of time for Season 3. It’ll be ok, I’m with you man.

:datass

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Well whatever have to wait till next week.

Jammin should read lewds till then.

Edited.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well whatever have to wait till next week.

Jammin should read leads till then.
Read what now?:blink

I'm always up for reading stuff as long as it's not spoilers or sports manga. Though tonight I need something stronger to sooth my disappointment. This was a brutal place to stop things. So I'm thinking a pulpy fantasy indie book off kindle.

I'm seeing something called "An Orc at College: A Contemporary Sword and Sorcery Harem Fantasy" That sounds like a winner to me.:hi

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Read what now?:blink

I'm always up for reading stuff as long as it's not spoilers or sports manga. Though tonight I need something stronger to sooth my disappointment. This was a brutal place to stop things. So I'm thinking a pulpy fantasy indie book off kindle.

I'm seeing something called "An Orc at College: A Contemporary Sword and Sorcery Harem Fantasy" That sounds like a winner to me.:hi
I meant Lewds autocorrect changed it.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Well, this is a surprise and a disappointment. I was really looking forward to the chapter.