Tower of ghouls - The floor of coffee | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Tower of ghouls - The floor of coffee

Which theme would you like to see in mafia games?

• Noblesse

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Tower of God

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Gintama

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Terra Formars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Something like the troll games ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Aww.. you so grouchy.:p

I'm not saying you should pick it up. Nor even recognize Mashima's genius. Just don't look down up we who embrace the revolutionary artistic visionary that is Hiro Mashima. That he's writing a "One Piece combined with Fairy Tail but in Space!" is good enough but seeing him really embrace is pervy nature is a joy to behold. Who else would find a way to work in a naked soapy pyramid into his manga? Who else would even think to do that?

Brilliant!!!
Mashima is a master of simple pleasures. Where other authors handcuff themselves to convoluted storylines and scramble to find some new way to tell the same old story. Mashima is like "F#$% that! I'm going to do what works and also make a robot nun with the a gangster attitude who strips down to her underwear everytime she uses her powers!" The man is a genus.:XD

But his works are only intended for those that like "fun". If you hate fun he has nothing to offer you.
:rolleyes:

:shootme

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Also I am the new moderator of the section in case you were not aware.:cookiehand

...that‘s the stuff you‘re reading, @Lady pompom ? :grumble:rolleyes:
She doesn't hate fun.

Why do people think everything has to be "The Old Man and the Sea"? Sure, that's great sometimes but in my opinion if you only reading boring things you'll turn into a boring person. Life is short, have some fun.:nod

My favorite movie of all time is Inherit the Wind but I also like Predator. Variety is the spice of life.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This thread is about Pom’s awesomeness. And since she reads EZ then that too is included in the awesomeness sphere.
:hi

Problem solved. AI Crescent Bot checking out.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Last edited:

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I need Nii's honest approval for that. :teach

And even then, I won't pick up anything anytime soon.
Daaaw :blushbirb Can't give approval in this case, doubt you would like it a lot. Wasn't a big fan either (though still a good read), but that's a seperate matter.

Huh? Have you forgotten that I told you that I finished every JoJo part except for the current one? Right now, I'm even up to date with Part 5, which is probably my favorite one out there. :zomg

Narancia <3.

Nah, I was aware about Berserk in the past, but it was not my thing back then. Today, I would probably like it just like anyone else, but I'm not gonna give hiatus-affected series any chances, no matter how awesome it is.
Yay, I think Narancia is great too :zomg How he owned that guy, pure badass :hip

On the other hand I totally think Kira >> Dio, but it's all a matter of preferences anyway :p Still kinda surprised you didn't like Part 4 at all... :(

Onii-san! :zomg How have you been?

And,yes, we never talked about ToG much here! My favorite chars from 1st season were Baam, Yuri, Lauroe, Koon and Rak, Leroro too! From second season, my favorite list increased with Mazino and Evankhell, like Karaka too and Jinsung.

That is a nice list, syx, from those I think I am currently with ToG, Vinland Saga, One Piece and read a bit (some chapters) of Fumetsu no anata e, Shingeki, Neverland and Mahou Tsukai too.
It's been a long time pompom, good to see you :zomg I'm doing pretty good, though a bit more free time would be nice haha. How about you, enjoying Germany? :blush

Can agree with all favourites besides Evankhell and Jinsung, don't care much about either tbh xD Rest is great though, nice list :nod Are you happy with how ToG's doing atm. I know syx is pretty disappointed, but I feel the current arc is well-appreciated overall.

Reactions: syx

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Daaaw :blushbirb Can't give approval in this case, doubt you would like it a lot. Wasn't a big fan either (though still a good read), but that's a seperate matter.

Yay, I think Narancia is great too :zomg How he owned that guy, pure badass :hip

On the other hand I totally think Kira >> Dio, but it's all a matter of preferences anyway :p Still kinda surprised you didn't like Part 4 at all... :(

It's been a long time pompom, good to see you :zomg I'm doing pretty good, though a bit more free time would be nice haha. How about you, enjoying Germany? :blush

Can agree with all favourites besides Evankhell and Jinsung, don't care much about either tbh xD Rest is great though, nice list :nod Are you happy with how ToG's doing atm. I know syx is pretty disappointed, but I feel the current arc is well-appreciated overall.
I enjoyed visit to Germany, yes. It was fun visiting a new place even more in cold<_>

Bout ToG, I do like the story as it is but canunderstand it does look different from start, though I am hyped about new characters and what SIU plans for next arc.

Reactions: Nii

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I enjoyed visit to Germany, yes. It was fun visiting a new place even more in cold<_>

Bout ToG, I do like the story as it is but canunderstand it does look different from start, though I am hyped about new characters and what SIU plans for next arc.
Did you two have some snow? It's a very rare event where I live :XD

Well it does, yeah. I can see where syx is coming from, but still a shame to see him most likely drop the series he once modded =/ Really looking forward to the next Season, a fun time's ahead of us.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Jahhh... people are different, huh? I actually expected a lot from P4, because it had the highest rating (excluding P5) on MAL. Not saying MAL is the law of course, but it's an indicator. But seriously, I couldn't connect to the characters. Like I said, I can't even remember the names of the P4 characters and Dio is on his own league in my view. :nod

I actually like every single character of the main group in P5, just like in SC. That's why these two parts left the best impression on me. But Narancia and Giorno (#1) stick out for more, very closely followed by Mista and Bucciarati. Fugo a little bit behind them. As a side note: I think P5 had one of the strongest first episodes I ever saw. xD It was a big relief to me since I watched the first episode with the disappointment of P4 in mind, so it reassured me a lot. Oh, and the soundtracks are awesome, can't wait for the release of the OST. :zomg Bucciarati was a big ass mofo in the recent episode. :zomg
Yeah the rating also surprised me. I like it, but wouldn‘t call it better than Part 3. Maybe it was an indicator most haters that rated previous seasons badly didn‘t watch it? :teehee
Not even the one and only Kishibe Rohan? :hmm He‘s somewhat of a prick but an understandable one. Josuke I didn‘t like at first but he grew on me by the end.

It feels nice to see you enjoying Part 5 weekly, and remembering that all the times I pestered you to try JoJo led to you finding something new to enjoy :nod The OST is really fitting, always giving this Italian feel.
Bucciarati was amazing on this week‘s ep too :zomg Some call this part Bruno‘s Bizarre Adventure :lmao He is a strong contender for best Jobro(best non Joestar).

Wow, I never knew you were reading all those series, I'm shocked because I can't remember seeing you post in any of those sections apart from ToG. You even read Mahou Tsukai and didn't tell me? @Nii, did you know about that?
@Lady pompom ‘s lurk game is strong.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I did, but that's from last spoilers chapter I suppose?:XD

What about you, mister...? :grumble

undefined
That‘s just finding out the taste of a liar! Nothing perverted here <_>
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Did you two have some snow? It's a very rare event where I live :XD

Well it does, yeah. I can see where syx is coming from, but still a shame to see him most likely drop the series he once modded =/ Really looking forward to the next Season, a fun time's ahead of us.
We had, not a lot but enough to see her being all cute with the first snow in her life :wtf Will need to somehow prevent getting diabetes from all the sweetness :XD

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Lady pompom I feel it's the duty of an a senior mod to teach the less seasoned ones what they need to know. Unfortunately you're almost certainly more competent than me and have been since they day your started. HOWEVER! I'm sure I still have knowledge to pass on... about laundry!

Allow me to shine a light on the mysterious washing instruction symbols.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@Lady pompom I feel it's the duty of an a senior mod to teach the less seasoned ones what they need to know. Unfortunately you're almost certainly more competent than me and have been since they day your started. HOWEVER! I'm sure I still have knowledge to pass on... about laundry!

Allow me to shine a light on the mysterious washing instruction symbols.

Oooh, Jammin, it seems I still have a long way to go to learn more about laundry. master @Purity of Magi did you know such secrets about laundry?

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Happy bday Bia:celebrate

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
How's mumz n popz??

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
How's mumz n popz??
Oh, hey, uncle! They are fine, during the more strict quarantine they were avoiding going out and even now, they are taking care, thankfully they are healthy and avoiding contact with many people. my siblings are also avoiding visiting the parents to not raise the risk because both of them are on the risky group (especially the papa), and my siblings are still working/in contact with many other people, but they are also taking more care. Gladly the family is healthy.

They even closed Maceió‘s beach because of the virus, but recently reopened it for walks with a series of restrictions. Brazil is still on the stage of having some stricter measures, but in some time, it should also get better.

How are things in your end, Uncle? Everything allright with fam and you?

nice animated avy btw <_>

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes maam

Everybody so far so good...thnx

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yes maam

Everybody so far so good...thnx
Hey uncle, which animes have you been watching recently? Or which mangas are you reading? I am only watching Conan currently, and reading sometimes that edens zero, still waiting on One Piece to finish this arc and mostly feeding myself with webtoons.