Discussion - Hero's by Hiro Mashima (Edens Zero, Fairy Tail, Rave Master Crossover) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Hero's by Hiro Mashima (Edens Zero, Fairy Tail, Rave Master Crossover)

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

This thread is for discussing the Heroes Miniseries. Which will will be a crossover event featuring characters from all three of Hiro Mashima's big series.

Please note 24 hour spoiler rules do apply to this thread.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english Edited Manga is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
It really hurts my feelings that they are spelling "Hero's" and not "Heroes". Love the concept. Hate the grammar. "Heroes" is the plural of Hero. "Hero's" is the possessive form or the abbreviated form of "Hero is".

When I see "Heroes" I'm like... "Oh multiple heroes together. That's cool."
When I see "Hero's" I'm like... "Hero's... what exactly? Finish your sentence!":cookiearf

Rax

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
It really hurts my feelings that they are spelling "Hero's" and not "Heroes". Love the concept. Hate the grammar. "Heroes" is the plural of Hero. "Hero's" is the possessive form or the abbreviated form of "Hero is".

When I see "Heroes" I'm like... "Oh multiple heroes together. That's cool."
When I see "Hero's" I'm like... "Hero's... what exactly? Finish your sentence!":cookiearf
You consider the fact his name is Hiro?

So it's basically "Hero's" as in "Hiro's"

As in his works

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
You consider the fact his name is Hiro?

So it's basically "Hero's" as in "Hiro's"

As in his works
Yeah, I get the pun. I just don't like it.

To be fair it's probably like that for copyright reasons too but still though. Really wish he hadn't named it that.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

GamerSkull

Reaction score
Country
United States
Man...really wish Shiki kept his long hair.
Might be an unpopular opinion but I think he looks ugly with long hair.

Anyway, I know Brazil and France are doing this series as a simulpub. I wish there was an english one.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
But this is just as much an FT series as it is an EZ series, and people will be coming to check out the 100 Years Quest chapters.
And I'm sure it will be mentioned in that section. Two different threads for the same thing is unfortunately not a workable solution.

When they show Seigrein, Jellal and Justine that will be funny (lame because of the last two).

I haven't read Rave, but I'm kinda curious about what this will be. Hiro is a hard workin' fellow that's for sure.
Just seeing Lucy, Rebecca and Elie all in one place is going to great. I bet Mashima will find a funny way to lampshade the similarities too.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Just seeing Lucy, Rebecca and Elie all in one place is going to great. I bet Mashima will find a funny way to lampshade the similarities too.
I'm sure you've seen this, but in case you haven't, Mashima has shown one such similarity via twitter:

The world feels like such a great place when I see that.

natsu x777

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
When they show Seigrein, Jellal and Justine that will be funny (lame because of the last two).

I haven't read Rave, but I'm kinda curious about what this will be. Hiro is a hard workin' fellow that's for sure.
When you can read it, it really is an excellent series, there are 296 chapters, you will not delay anything.

GamerSkull

Reaction score
Country
United States
Rave is great.

I'm curious as to how long this mini-series will run for. Guessing at least 8-10 chapters so they can fill a volume up with it.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Rave is great.

I'm curious as to how long this mini-series will run for. Guessing at least 8-10 chapters so they can fill a volume up with it.
20 or 30 chapter is enough to defeat a common enemy and it will allow FTYQ to have more weekly chapters.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wonder how they're going to react happy and happy when they see each other

Last edited:

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think it’s telling that it says the FT Mages and not Team Natsu.

immblueversion

Reaction score
Country
United States
20 or 30 chapter is enough to defeat a common enemy and it will allow FTYQ to have more weekly chapters.
Dude, Mashima would be cranking out work on three series at the same time for four to seven months. I'm expecting a month or two of chapters, enough to make up a single volume at most.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
It all depends on the size of the chapter and the story he wants to do.
It must highlight each rave character, EZ and FT. If he has only natsu shiki and haru. 10 chapter will suffice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

GamerSkull

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think it will be more than 12 at max. He might do what he did with FT Zero. I believe that only had some 12 chapters put into one volume.

I doubt he'll have more than that.