The Last Person to Post Wins - Argeta Chicken Pâté | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Argeta Chicken Pâté

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@gnut :pout

@Organizized have you read this by chance ?

Currently on it, and i have to admit im impressed so far.

liductan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I just mean that pics mean nothing, at least to me, i dont care about people appearence as much as they re nice to me and that im having good times with them. ive never been comfortable with pics, so hope you understand Gnuty, maybe some day ill change, but i m definitely not a "pics/selfie" kind of person and i doubt ill ever change. but i can post for you any time, food pics or last purchase clothes pics (if you re interested lol) :arf
I completely understand. This is exactly how I feel. Glad someone understands
I don't like taking pics either and the common saying is, why? ya look good lol
Despite this, I did it for tom once on here..

But you know what, I'm learning to be more comfortable taking pics because I view myself differently now. Sometimes how you feel about yourself may cause you to be shy in that area..

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Greg so pushy :nono Glad I‘m not like that.

Now go watch JoJo :nrr

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I just mean that pics mean nothing, at least to me, i dont care about people appearence as much as they re nice to me and that im having good times with them. ive never been comfortable with pics, so hope you understand Gnuty, maybe some day ill change, but i m definitely not a "pics/selfie" kind of person and i doubt ill ever change. but i can post for you any time, food pics or last purchase clothes pics (if you re interested lol) :arf
But what????
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd there I thought this was about big butts............. sadly to my discontent it was not?
:XD:handgun

*insert music video link dun dun dun~~*

Ayyy - drop dat beat, G!

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I completely understand. This is exactly how I feel. Glad someone understands
I don't like taking pics either and the common saying is, why? ya look good lol
Despite this, I did it for tom once on here..

But you know what, I'm learning to be more comfortable taking pics because I view myself differently now. Sometimes how you feel about yourself may cause you to be shy in that area..
Oh im so glad too to not be the only one. Im like that since my chidhood, bc i dislike being photographed, i tend to not take photos of other people, not even family, i usually accept being photographed only in situations where its weird or might sound rude to refuse.
yeah one of my friend told me the same, shes is actually very shy wand was like me, and now shes singing , shes able to go on stage in front of countless people, and she s fine with people taking photos of her or filming her. she managed to change that much within a couple of years.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now go watch JoJo :nrr
Hunter x Hunter (2011) before Jojo ! :arf its been years im trying to convince him !

Last edited:

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It's quite wonderful. Such an easy read, too!

Okay maybe I'm reaching now, a bit,
but you just keep giving me reasons to listen to Tim Minchin songs.

Speaking of him, he has a new TV series out called Upright which is supposed to be really good. Only viewable in UK and Fourecks Australia though, but if you're going home for Christmas and need something to binge (6 eps), watch it and tell me if it's as good as I'm expecting it to be.

Oh speaking of down-under, look who's here! :tem How've you been, busy?

Have you seen Upright? :ninja
I've just finished up my year of Uni down here. Been slammed between that and eeking out a living working at a Supermarket.
I recently got promoted to Assistant Store Manager since leaving Uni though, so that's a pretty full on commitment.

How's your boy?

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
No secret santa this year? Or have I just not been asked? :gwah

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nah no more secrets to be left opened this year prolly. ... ?

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah Sunday's are slow best head back to hibernation.

Adorien

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Surviving a backache @_@ How are you?^^
Backaches suck, yo.

Mayoooo! (My rhymes are bad... :pout )

:hug
Long time no hear Adi - how goes you in Bulgaria ?
Hey, Cha!

Hii! ^^

Soooo I'm forming a band... :oh "After all this time", haha. Been going to singing lessons.

Some of the better choices I've made recently. Trying not to focus too much on the many bad choices I've made.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
@Lambu @GrySun I'm close to finish the BE storyline. I will play Blue then Yellow, but in one of them I will try to recruit as many people as possible. I'm aware that Hilda is the only recruitable bodyguard so I'm inclined to do it in Blue, but does it make more sense story wise than the other option? No spoilers just a yes or a no, lol.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
@Lambu @GrySun I'm close to finish the BE storyline. I will play Blue then Yellow, but in one of them I will try to recruit as many people as possible. I'm aware that Hilda is the only recruitable bodyguard so I'm inclined to do it in Blue, but does it make more sense story wise than the other option? No spoilers just a yes or a no, lol.
it's gaming ffs, just do whatever you want instead of overthinking

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
It makes sense for both, but more in yellow. Blue I also played with minimal recruiting, recruited maybe 3-4 and used nearly none of them. One bad thing is that you can‘t see Mercedes‘ paralogue without havig Caspar, but other than that no recruitments should also give you a nice amount of paralogues in Blue.

So go full recruiting in Yellow, and in Blue kill them all.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
because story wise there is no best way to play this game. you have the main story on one side and each characters have his own story/paralogues on another side. Main story is always the same except on BE route when asked to side with Edelgard or the church. So recruiting doesn't affect the main story. You gain some character interactions, new support conversations and kinda a part of the character own story. But there are so many possibilities when it comes to support conversations and interactions that no matter what you won't be able to unlock everything unless you go thru dozen playthroughs. So it just come down to who you don't wanna kill, what character you like or if you wanna see their support conversation/story when they switch house. thus it's a matter of personal preference, asking what to do to others players is just asking their preferences at the end.

in term of practicality Lysithea have the highest mag atk of the game, and almost a must have if you wanna kill Death knight early on hard mode :edu

btw happy monday ya'll :hi

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@GrySun dude, you need your own thread. Where else should I post these stuff without it getting lost?

This here is too damn funny: Link

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
@GrySun dude, you need your own thread. Where else should I post these stuff without it getting lost?

This here is too damn funny: Link
Right in these threads is fine by me :verily Or in yours with a tag.

I always knew Murasakibara was the ultimate lifeform :mura

Reactions: syx
Status
Not open for further replies.