Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 469 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 25 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 469 Spoilers & Discussion

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
How do you figure Baam had the power to force the doors open himself? Not only did he not know what was happening to him but he was certainly just as weak as Rachel on 1F. Physically speaking. Yeah, he could ignite BM but that has more to do with latent skill than outright power. He'd have never even started if he had to face the steel eel by himself on 1F.
I don't think it is a question of power .

It was said that tower acceit who can change the tower . Or can have a hihe impact if i recall well .

The selection is based on potential that iw what i think .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The tower chose him, that was mentioned in the story I believe.
Yes it is not a question of strength , but to what you will add if your enter the tower .

And like yiu see . Irregular are the head of most important organisation .

Only macseth is the execption .

FUG was created by V.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I had a theory on level caps in the tower it's makes sense if you look at it has an rpg.

Let's say the max level for tower born is 100, then things like potential, talent and blood line abilities, minor hax powers gives a series of + to stats that make top 100 to 200 reasonably per class.

Irregular seems to get an extra 20-30 levels above the cap and individual abilities(stronger hax) separate them as well, so yes everyone gets strong over time but that minor pluses on attributes, but you won't break the overall system of the tower, unless it's some powerful outside force beyond it(thorn), the level cap will go up if the floor is unlocked imo, zahard won't let everyone get access to the dlc and patches, maybe he is saving everyone who knows with fate.

Urek came in broken even using the FH at the HF as a measure he is too much and he barely uses any real power, even from back then, data z and ed spam shapes and attributes like no tomorrow, Bam is also a special case he also has alot going for him outside God abilities to retrofitting his powers to whatever and thorns, two admins metamorphosis is a big deal, souls abilities has potential, bm can do cooler stuff, and the orb will keep growing and bam can probably make a much bigger one now too, in the end God outside fragments of powers will decide everything.
Likei said above tower citizen , even the strongest have no chance to have a hige impact in the tower . It likely irregular who are making change .

Urek created is own organisation .

Gustand is department facility .

FH created they family .

Jahad is the supreme leader .

I don't speak about Enryuu and Phantaminum .

The non oeganisation that is good without irregualar is workshop .

But yeah if you are not born a IQ of 800 , you have no chance to do what he did ,also we could deate if he is a irregular or no , knowing thay workshop is also outside the tower . But i am lot willing to bet anythinh on it .

So the deciding factor seems to be strength if you whant to change TOG .

What i think is that Tower have a calculated number that indicates potential . A number that re present someone potential . And that he has a min number to let someone enter .
If that person doesn't surpass or equal that number , the door won't open .

It is even possible that that number is based on the strongest regular , wich could be Enne .

I also notice that the next generation irregular is always stronger than the precedent .

I will not count Enryuu and phanta . We know that they are special . I wonder if the requirement to enter the tower is increasing .

If the max of regular is a 100 .

Tower should fix that limit to a least 300 to 500 at minimum . This number is based on nothing , just that the tower need to let enter someone that is expectionnaly gifted if he whants to have a impact n furthemore with previous irregular being established , it will be difficult for new one , to raise to the top .

And if you look at it , after Jahad , V , arlene and FH .

Tower let in a monster , Urek .

And now Baam, who can absorb as much power that he whants .

Furthemore , for 300 500 number , we also no that they are gifted by shinsoo . The thing is that does admin limit regular power . Hence irregular have no limit ?

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States

It was said that tower acceit who can change the tower . Or can have a hihe impact if i recall well .

Yes it is not a question of strength , but to what you will add if your enter the tower .

FUG was created by V.

Likei said above tower citizen , even the strongest have no chance to have a hige impact in the tower . It likely irregular who are making change .

FH created they family .

But yeah if you are not born a IQ of 800 , you have no chance to do what he did ,also we could deate if he is a irregular or no , knowing thay workshop is also outside the tower . But i am lot willing to bet anythinh on it .

What i think is that Tower have a calculated number that indicates potential . A number that re present someone potential . And that he has a min number to let someone enter .

It is even possible that that number is based on the strongest regular , wich could be Enne .

I also notice that the next generation irregular is always stronger than the precedent .

I will not count Enryuu and phanta . We know that they are special . I wonder if the requirement to enter the tower is increasing .

Tower should fix that limit to a least 300 to 500 at minimum . This number is based on nothing , just that the tower need to let enter someone that is expectionnaly gifted if he whants to have a impact n furthemore with previous irregular being established , it will be difficult for new one , to raise to the top .

Furthemore , for 300 500 number , we also no that they are gifted by shinsoo . The thing is that does admin limit regular power . Hence irregular have no limit ?
Urek didn’t create Wok, he is 2nd in command. But obviously their strongest member.

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
How do you figure Baam had the power to force the doors open himself? Not only did he not know what was happening to him but he was certainly just as weak as Rachel on 1F. Physically speaking. Yeah, he could ignite BM but that has more to do with latent skill than outright power. He'd have never even started if he had to face the steel eel by himself on 1F.
Power? Bam had lots of power, only not Physical, and not consciously. Bam's power to control the shinsoo during the Crown Game is a good example. I think the tower doors respond to Shinsoo power as much as it responds to sheer brute strength. To underscore this, Bam had some pretty scary abilities that made the folks outside the Tower lock him in a cave. even as a child.

The manwah has alluded BOTH to irregulars being accepted by the Tower as a precondition, and the ability to enter by ones own power as another precondition. In any case I see both preconditions as one and the same.

Last edited:

Kadir0

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Urek didn’t create Wok, he is 2nd in command. But obviously their strongest member.
Urek created it, he’s the one recruited the current in command. He just didn’t like that position. It is like Baam letting Koon to be the head of their organization if they had one.

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
He co founded it actually .

My point is that in order for a organisation to have big influence they need a irregular ( without counting Macsteh ) . Wok is seen as a possible threath becausr they have Urek .

Urek created it, he’s the one recruited the current in command. He just didn’t like that position. It is like Baam letting Koon to be the head of their organization if they had one.
That is it .

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Except that Baek Ryun is something reasonably close to being a peer to Urek (about as much so as one can be without being a fellow Irregular) and is more than respectable enough to be considered legitimate as the leader of a major organization. I don't think Koon could be perceived in a similar light.

Kadir0

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Except that Baek Ryun is something reasonably close to being a peer to Urek (about as much so as one can be without being a fellow Irregular) and is more than respectable enough to be considered legitimate as the leader of a major organization. I don't think Koon could be perceived in a similar light.
Just like how the current Baam can’t be compared to Urek, the current Koon can’t be compared to Baek Ryun. Koon has the potential to reach heights that Baek Ryun didn’t. If Baam opens the floors above 135th, history will be rewritten and since Koon is Baam’s right hand, he will become among those who opened the new era. He will become very influential person. So I don’t think u should look down on Koon because he’s a light bearer. He’s a genius on his own way.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Just like how the current Baam can’t be compared to Urek, the current Koon can’t be compared to Baek Ryun. Koon has the potential to reach heights that Baek Ryun didn’t. If Baam opens the floors above 135th, history will be rewritten and since Koon is Baam’s right hand, he will become among those who opened the new era. He will become very influential person. So I don’t think u should look down on Koon because he’s a light bearer. He’s a genius on his own way.
I'm not looking down on him because he's a light bearer. I'm looking down on him because he's not one of those extraordinary 'pseudo-Irregular' types (the Baek Ryun, Adori, Enne class) that wouldn't lose too much relative to Baam's endgame.

If Urek > Baek Ryun then Baam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Koon. And that might be being generous to him.

Kadir0

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I'm not looking down on him because he's a light bearer. I'm looking down on him because he's not one of those extraordinary 'pseudo-Irregular' types (the Baek Ryun, Adori, Enne class) that wouldn't lose too much relative to Baam's endgame.

If Urek > Baek Ryun then Baam >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Koon. And that might be being generous to him.
Even if they were pseudo-irregular, what was their end-game? One got sealed up, one is a puppet for Zahard and Baek is just baby sitting Urek, none of them is going to have an influence in the new era just like how Koon is going to be, and we know the ranking system ain’t just brute power but also how much influence someone can have.

My point is, yes those guys are special, but that is the extend they reached with their talent and lucky bloodlines, while Koon’s path and goal seems larger even if it is all thanks to Baam, it’s still part of his luck

Last edited:

PainTendo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
He'd have never even started if he had to face the steel eel by himself on 1F.
He did face the eel by himself. Yuri lent him the black march but it was him doing the fighting.

Urek did create wolhaiksong WITH baek ryun. baek ryun didn't create it alone. If wolhaiksong exists it's mainly because Urek was present.

why hype koon that much he is no more than extra luggage to baam. He will never surpass adori or baek ryun (those are clearly anomalies in the tower) or eduan (this one is very funny to me because some people really believes that koon can surpass his father). All the influence he will have will be because he is baam's friend. baam will be surrounded by powerfull people: irregulars, slayers, elders, blue holes, powerfull high rankers, koon lacks so many things in comparison to them. the showdown between baam and zahard is not that far away so he won't have that many time to be powerful or be relevant.

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
No , that is absolutely false . Basically what you are saying is being Baam friend make you stronger .

He is the leader , but Urek co founded it that is all .

Kadir0

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
why hype koon that much he is no more than extra luggage to baam. He will never surpass adori or baek ryun (those are clearly anomalies in the tower) or eduan (this one is very funny to me because some people really believes that koon can surpass his father). All the influence he will have will be because he is baam's friend. baam will be surrounded by powerfull people: irregulars, slayers, elders, blue holes, powerfull high rankers, koon lacks so many things in comparison to them. the showdown between baam and zahard is not that far away so he won't have that many time to be powerful or be relevant.
I am not hyping anything, SIU is the one taking that direction. Whether you like Koon or not, you will be disappointed when u see at the end of the series Wangnan becoming the ruler of the tower and Koon getting the same treatment. So I suggest you to lower your expectations if u are expecting the slayers and powerhouses around Baam now will replace all the hardwork SIU put Koon and Wangnan

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France

Urek >>> Baek

And all you listed will loose teribly againt Baam , that is sure .

Even if you were to say that Adori and her piers can compete with Baam . Torn + god knows other power Baam has , is bound to be a monster . Even in irregular standard .

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok, the off topic-ness is getting a bit excessive here again. This thread is for the discussion of the spoilers/chapter. Other conversations belong in their own threads. Not here unless it's chapter relevant.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
To be extra clear about this. Further off topic-ness will not be tolerated.

If you wish to continue your conversations I encourage you to do so, but do so in the appropriate thread. If that thread doesn't exist. Go ahead and make it. For general conversations I suggest the hangout. But if your not talking about something relating to the chapter in this thread your post will be deleted.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I wonder of Maschenny just wanted the chaos or if she is interested in seeing how irregulars can be unpredictable (like Baam) and if they can change something in the tower. She likes battle, but with how much she seems to want a mayhem, what could be the true purpose behind all of this?

This nest arc willgive us an insight on Baams growth even more, and regardless whether it ends on a loss for him, it will be interesting.

And hopefully we will know if this while ruckus Maschenny is making has anything to do with the bet she had with Yuri.

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Although there is a slight difference here. Arlene made the contract herself, so she wasn't able to break a contract she bound herself to. Like the second floor guardian suggested - the contracts aren't the strength of an irregular, they are shackles.
She had V to help?

At some indefinite point, he will no longer be able to gain any more power by consuming more souls. Every son and daughter of the Tower is cursed with this inborn limit, as the God of Guardiants put it to Baam. What that cap is varies from person to person, but whatever it is there is no getting around it. The lack thereof is what makes the Irregulars special. Or one of the many things that make them special.
Even so, that limit could be above where Hon is currently

The fact remains, SIU said the Arie are honorable, and Hon said the only chance that White had to beat him was to embrace a demon who mysteriously gave him a power that lets him bypass normal regular growth rates

And Zahad sent Adori to wipe out the entire Po Bidua fam, which includes Gustang

Gustang has called an irregular trash and was talking down to the guy who beat Hon, so I will trust the former two. If you can't see the clear character arc SIU set up (this is to cash), I can't really help

Last edited:

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica

FUG was created by V.

FH created they family .

Agreed the cap should be higher overall depending on how many floors the tower has total 350 maybe 500 floors, if there is a specific number anyone can state it, higher the floor the better contracts and more dense the shinsu on the floor.

Yeah regulars can't touch the weakest irregular due the cap and blessing(cheat) the tower provides imo, shinwonryu makes any irregular unbeatable that the basic hax for them, these dudes can fly long before the hidden floor the talent is insanely high, Bam should be under the irregular cap normally but the thorns and admins put him over the top especially after meta, I assume the other irregulars has similar hax that cancels out 90% of bam abilities like data z, except thorn ignition and God powers to absorb or erase anything it touches(black shinsu) still matched him anyway in the end.

If the elders back bam shouldn't he get the 3rd thorn piece for the laddle? Probably gets it after this fight which means 2nd must become active already, so the new one can save him with something more over the top than freaking teleportation and space bursting, them hardly seen again until the fourth piece.

Edit: my bad about the off topic feel free to move this post.

Last edited:

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok, the off topic-ness is getting a bit excessive here again. This thread is for the discussion of the spoilers/chapter. Other conversations belong in their own threads. Not here unless it's chapter relevant.
Off-topic'ness aside, 25 pages is pretty good. People have more than ever to talk about... the recent chapters def built some hype!