What-If - Madara vs 3 Original Admirals | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

What-If Madara vs 3 Original Admirals

Who wins

• Madara

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Aokiji/Kuzan/ Kizaru

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
1. What should be their answer, did we see some guys swallow in their? It was used to create a moon didnt it?

2. For that he must hit and with observation haki they are on the same level then a sharingan with "futuresight". Even if he catches one, the two others could interfere.

3. His summons would be fodder nothing more.

4. That move... never killed anyone...? They just need to break the black thing and it is cancelled.

5. Well they survive thanks to their logiaimmunities and madara dies because he isnt a zombie in this fight. Otherwise akainu can throw meteors too.
They would need chakra equivelent to a biju to break out of the gravitational pull of it, even Kizaru's light wouldnt be able to escape it. It effectively seals all 3 of them... None of the 3 have shown the strength needed to break out of it.

There is 0 arguement against this.

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
They would need chakra equivelent to a biju to break out of the gravitational pull of it
Two of them fought for 10 days straight against each other and changed the climate on an entire island. You think thats not a "bijuu" task? Kisame was considered a tail beast without tail with his extreme chakra and stamina but he wouldnt hold a acandle to the admirals.

Aki1991

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Madara is fucking overpowered. Power level escalated way to fast in Naruto, that´s why I do not like the Manga anymore after the pain arc. I hope that the power level will not be like this in one piece. Rinnegan with Susanoo is way too much for the one piece characters. Madara is nearly DBZ level and I hate this...

God, I loved the old Naruto with the clever fights and characters, where even a Shikamaru could win against someone like Hidan. :(

One Piece > old Naruto >>> new Naruto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boruto

But Madara > 3 Admirals

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Right. I agree with you, but the CONCEPT of chakras and gates are very real and well over 2 billion people in the world believe in it... even medical professionals study chakra networks for homeopathic medicine

And I know this is neither here nor there, but a chakra network is a very real thing.
Homeopathy and the chakra systems are pseudoscientific bullshit. I really doubt 2 billion people believe it and even if they did them believing it doesn't mean that the "chakras" do exist in reality.

Madara needs to manipulate chakra as it is in Naruto and only then can we say that he has used a genjutsu. And if One Piece characters do have the same chakra as the characters in Naruto do why haven't they started throwing fireballs from their bodies using chakra at any point in the course of the manga?

Let's be honest, Oda didn't create humans in OP with the same chakra that Naruto has in his mind. Madara can absolutely not use genjutsu on the admirals.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Homeopathy and the chakra systems are pseudoscientific bullshit. I really doubt 2 billion people believe it and even if they did them believing it doesn't mean that the "chakras" do exist in reality.

Madara needs to manipulate chakra as it is in Naruto and only then can we say that he has used a genjutsu. And if One Piece characters do have the same chakra as the characters in Naruto do why haven't they started throwing fireballs from their bodies using chakra at any point in the course of the manga?

Let's be honest, Oda didn't create humans in OP with the same chakra that Naruto has in his mind. Madara can absolutely not use genjutsu on the admirals.
Whether you believe it or not is a personal issue....

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
fixed it.

also the term for that is in this section: headcanon
I mean we are talking about fictional situations lol.

Do doctors studying that chakra network? Yes.

Is it EXACTLY like how it works in Naruto? No

We arent exactly dealing in absolutes here

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I mean we are talking about fictional situations lol.

Do doctors studying that chakra network? Yes.

Is it EXACTLY like how it works in Naruto? No

We arent exactly dealing in absolutes here
Chakra drainage cannot apply to them as it is not the fictional law that governs OP characters spirit and will..

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Chakra drainage cannot apply to them as it is not the fictional law that governs OP characters spirit and will..
Haki drains and runs out tho. And that is spirit and will.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
😖😖😖....Nah cant agree to that.

Still think Madara the Great Ninja, could create a plan where he deals the finishing blow as he separates the Admirals, with Bushin's & Limbo clones.

ASG.D.Law

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
😖😖😖....Nah cant agree to that.

Still think Madara the Great Ninja, could create a plan where he deals the finishing blow as he separates the Admirals, with Bushin's & Limbo clones.
Nope, Madara can't. Even Juubidara gets destroyed, By a margin.

Pirate Queen

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nope, Madara can't. Even Juubidara gets destroyed, By a margin.
Your first comment as a user and its to say absolute NONSENSE????

Nah lol, welcome! I enjoy reading your explanation for how Jyuuidara gets destroyed.

ASG.D.Law

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Chakra does too, Its also Spirit + Stamina. Anyway in One piece characters possesess infinite ways to attack. Like Kinnemon's Fire cutting WITHOUT any DF. Ideo's Explosive punches, King's punch, etc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Madara is fucking overpowered. Power level escalated way to fast in Naruto, that´s why I do not like the Manga anymore after the pain arc. I hope that the power level will not be like this in one piece. Rinnegan with Susanoo is way too much for the one piece characters. Madara is nearly DBZ level and I hate this...

God, I loved the old Naruto with the clever fights and characters, where even a Shikamaru could win against someone like Hidan. :(

One Piece > old Naruto >>> new Naruto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boruto

But Madara > 3 Admirals
Well sorry to say but, One piece power levels were absurd since Chapter one!!
When Luffy punched away a thousand ton SEA KING with One punch. Then we have Enel destroying islands and so much other stuff, But One piece godly story-telling lets us oversee those. While Naruto pretty much got from Shinobi running around with scrolls to Gods destroying Planets in such little time.

Lord Traffy Law

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Tsunade could punch through Susanno using her best technique. The Admirals are most likely as strong on a regular basis from what we've seen from folks currently weaker than them.

Amaterasu is dangerous, but I don't see it affecting light and the other two can shift into their elements and move the flame away from their main body and disconnect it. Unlike Jutsu, there hasn't been an upper limit to the amount of elements a logia can produce, so Amaterasu can burn all it wants.

The jury is out in whether or not Madara is a superior CQC combatant. It's not like the Admirals have fought anyone that they couldn't instantly overpower in a moments notice.

I also don't see him keeping up with Kizaru. Predicting using Sage Mode could let him make some good moves, but with Kizaru possessing CoO, he's not going to have a good time. The series never put him against someone with predictive abilities as good as his.

I also don't see why Mangekyo Sharingan would be better than CoO. It's really not. Sage Mode is more comparable because it can sense things that you can't see. Mangekyo still functions like a normal Sharingan in that it needs visual input to work.

Without hypnosis, I think the Admirals take this, maybe mid difficulty?
she could punch through the basic susanoo , not the mountain busting version

MonsterEnvy

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Honestly during the War of the Best I was far more impressed by the Admirals destructive ability than Madara's.

Even ignoring Haki their elemental powers are more impressive then what Madara did.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
MADARA UCHIHA(Non - Eno Tensei)
-Mangekyo Sharingan
-Rinnegan
-Cannot use Genjutsu since it can't be countered by the Admirals
-cant use wood style or healing
Madara should have healing and wood style since having those is what gives him access to the rinnegan, but lucky for him, if he has rinnegan he doesn't need those to defeat the admirals.

Of course if genjutsu was a thing the battle would be an instant win.

Let's keep in mind that the six paths of pain's abilities were all Madara's rinnegans abilities. He had access to all of them just like Nagato could perform all the six techniques on his real body while wearing Madara's eyes.

Would Madara's rinnegan ability of absorbing chakra attacks work on absorbing magma, ice or light projection attacks?
In my opinion, it should work; those attacks are no different than elemental jutsus. If Madara can just absorb those then the fight would be an easy fight.
If Madara can't just absorb their elements then they would still have a chance, I guess.

The superior numbers of the admirals would be easy to turn around with shadow clones or with rinnegan's giant animal summoning techniques. Even if the animals could only work as distractions, shadow clones would make it easier for Madara to land certain techniques.

We know Madara was superior in a fight against the nine tailed beasts fighting him together while Madara literally had no eyes in his face. So that means while Madara was blind and had no sharigan nor rinnegan abilities. If he was able to dodge their attacks and hit them back under those conditions, then Madara with his rinnegan can certainly dodge the admirals attacks no matter how massive or chaotic they are. No to mention he has his fan, Kawarimi no Jutsu and Deva Path's repulsive forces for defense and if he gets in a real pinch he can just go full Susanoo and stop their attacks.

How would the admirals defend themselves against Chibaku Tensei? A strong gravity attack that pulls and crushes them into the air. A sealing technique that it took Naruto to go 8 tails to escape. I can see Kizaru escaping by being faster than the gravitational pull, but not Aokiji. Any admiral stuck in Chibaku Tensei for long enough could just be either launched into space (if Madara had enough chakra and strength to pull two giant meteorites from outer space, then he also has the strength to launch some smaller Chibaku Tenseis into outer space).

In this fight Aokiji would be the admiral's main defense against Madara. We have seen how a standard jutsu from Madara has the same strength as multitude of shinobi using a counter jutsu together against him, so it would be easy for Madara to use any of the many water jutsu he's copied to turn the battlefield into a sea like Tobirama and Kisame were able of. This would be a guaranteed win technique against Kizaru if Aokiji couldn't freeze the water for them.
I guess Akainu could potentially just evaporate the water around him before actually getting wet, but it's not something we have seen him do yet.

Another technique the admirals have no defense against is the Human Path soul snatching technique. Even if the three admirals have long range techniques, they all favor close quarter combat when in a 1vs1. If they're divided through the animal summons and shadow clones, Madara can manage to be 1vs1 against any of the admirals if only for some moments. He may not have that many ways to damage the bodies of the admirals, but if he can put his hand over their head (something that seems easy to me for Madara, especially when fighting enemies that aren't aware of this ability) he can just snatch their soul away and kill them without damaging the bodies, and his shadow clones could also pull the technique.

And I think I've already given this too much of a thought. Admirals are amazing and some of you know I love One Piece more than Naruto, but Madara is too much of a monster for this fight.