Gotham City | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Gotham City

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hello.

As pointed out by my dear @Purity of Magi I've been quite negligent in making this thread, so now I'll rectify that. Feel free to ask me stuff or just spam fanart. My current favorite anime/manga are Chainsaw Man, Black Clover, Yakusoku no Neverland, Dr. Stone, A Trail of Blood and Shuumatsu no Valkyrie. I have a soft spot for anything Bleach and Dragon Ball related. Throw in some Naruto too but I side eye Boruto.

That's just basic stuff. Ask me whatever else you want to know :nod

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
finally you made your own, Bel :zomg

who's ur fave in Naruto?

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Just read "spam fanart" definitely my new spam place :arf (you ll be quickly tired of me Bel-chan :errr )
Some Maomao greatness

and of course !!!!!!!!

by Meltykiss0316

source : Bob_haruo (but his twitter seemingly is deleted)
btw caught up !!! :zomg
And best girl Erin?? :wtf

Btw where do you read Kusuriya? I swear there are pages missing from the chapters on the site I'm reading on.

finally you made your own, Bel :zomg

who's ur fave in Naruto?
Yes finally lol.

And Itachi is most definitely my fav. I like Hashirama too :nod

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
And best girl Erin?? :wtf

Btw where do you read Kusuriya? I swear there are pages missing from the chapters on the site I'm reading on.

Yes finally lol.

And Itachi is most definitely my fav. I like Hashirama too :nod
Yes, shes so amazing ! :zomg
Oh i got similar problem with a chapter , but dont remember which one, it had like 7 or 8 pages instead of the > 30 pages
check here, i think it should be fine, if it doesnt work, tell me which chapter it is ill find you a place to read it :zomg

agree with Itachi , i like konan a lot, shes my fave female character in Naruto, i prefer tobirama to his brother though, but both are great !

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
I read it here, everything should be available 👀

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
agree with Itachi , i like konan a lot, shes my fave female character in Naruto, i prefer tobirama to his brother though, but both are great !

Konan was great but the backstory for her, Nagato and Yahiko was beyond sad. I wished at least one of them had a happy ending :feelsbadman

It's that fur coat Tobirama rocks that blinds people lol. He's cool though.

Oh i got similar problem with a chapter , but dont remember which one, it had like 7 or 8 pages instead of the > 30 pages
check here, i think it should be fine, if it doesnt work, tell me which chapter it is ill find you a place to read it :zomg

I read it here, everything should be available 👀
Thanks guys. It was driving me crazy and quite a few sites I checked had the same issue. I need my Jinshi/Maomao fix!

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Wow Bel made a thread! :zomg
Will spam fanarts soon if the title insists, I'm finishing with Black Clover by the way, I will try to comment in the section some time. :hbunny

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Wow Bel made a thread! :zomg
Will spam fanarts soon if the title insists, I'm finishing with Black Clover by the way, I will try to comment in the section some time. :hbunny
Ah nice! I I can't wait to see what you think of Black Clover when you've caught up. It's dividing opinions right now lol.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I've catched up with the BC manga recently too, after I learned that the anime has almost reached the manga content :XD

New arc looks pretty great to me tbh, mb the best Black Clover has ever been (speaking about the fights, the drama/character moments are a bit too early to judge yet). I genuinely love how the new bad guys scream EDGY to the max, both in their designs and personality :lmao They're a lot of fun in their own way.

Powerlevel creep feels a tad bit overdone tbh, like Asta already is insanely strong. Think this arc could be the last if they don't want to go into Dragonball power levels, if you know what I mean :XD Very much like the concept with the Demons from the underworld though, wouldn't mind seeing more of that.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I've catched up with the BC manga recently too, after I learned that the anime has almost reached the manga content :XD

New arc looks pretty great to me tbh, mb the best Black Clover has ever been (speaking about the fights, the drama/character moments are a bit too early to judge yet). I genuinely love how the new bad guys scream EDGY to the max, both in their designs and personality :lmao They're a lot of fun in their own way.

Powerlevel creep feels a tad bit overdone tbh, like Asta already is insanely strong. Think this arc could be the last if they don't want to go into Dragonball power levels, if you know what I mean :XD Very much like the concept with the Demons from the underworld though, wouldn't mind seeing more of that.
Edgy is the perfect word for them. I was awaiting a grand revelation from the villains flashback and got....that. Spent an hour staring blankly at the wall after that reveal :nah

I actually want their plan to work. Devils invading the world would be great for power and character development. It would be nice to see the majority of the characters fighting together instead of opposite like in the Elf arc. It's a big ask though considering they're having trouble with the hybrids and disciples, plus like you said power levels are getting ridiculous. Ultra Instinct Asta would be cool though :teehee

Reactions: Nii

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Edgy is the perfect word for them. I was awaiting a grand revelation from the villains flashback and got....that. Spent an hour staring blankly at the wall after that reveal :nah

I actually want their plan to work. Devils invading the world would be great for power and character development. It would be nice to see the majority of the characters fighting together instead of opposite like in the Elf arc. It's a big ask though considering they're having trouble with the hybrids and disciples, plus like you said power levels are getting ridiculous. Ultra Instinct Asta would be cool though :teehee
I mean, the grand revelation could still happen, don't you think? We don't really know anything about them yet besides their plan, I think. At least there might just be one edgy backstory waiting for us sometime in the future :teehee

lol yeah, that could make for one epic last arc, if done right. Looking at things like Naruto or Bleach though, long War arcs tend to not do so well, though... :XD But he could pull a nice plot twist, like them actually losing after the Devil's make it into the real world, with a bunch of deaths and all that. Sort of like "end of the world" but still with a resistance hanging in their and stricking back some time later. Now that would be nice, but prolly asking for too much lol

And I mean Asta definitely has that Dragonball cry figured out already, so why not Ultra Instinct :teehee

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I mean, the grand revelation could still happen, don't you think? We don't really know anything about them yet besides their plan, I think. At least there might just be one edgy backstory waiting for us sometime in the future :teehee

lol yeah, that could make for one epic last arc, if done right. Looking at things like Naruto or Bleach though, long War arcs tend to not do so well, though... :XD But he could pull a nice plot twist, like them actually losing after the Devil's make it into the real world, with a bunch of deaths and all that. Sort of like "end of the world" but still with a resistance hanging in their and stricking back some time later. Now that would be nice, but prolly asking for too much lol

And I mean Asta definitely has that Dragonball cry figured out already, so why not Ultra Instinct :teehee
I'm hoping for at least connection between the Heart Kingdom princess and the villain girl. I always like when the opponents are linked. Makes the battle more intense :nod

The thing is, I've been thinking this arc could have been a last arc contender. The power scaling is already crazy, so I'm not sure what Tabata intends after this. But characters like Asta and Charmy still have their own back stories to look into. The Magic Emperor has to age again, not sure what's happening there lol. There are other races like the Dwarves to explore as well so I doubt this is anywhere near the last arc. It seems to be heading into the Bleach/Naruto/Fairy Tail mould of 600+ chapters. So that long war arc is most definitely a possibility. Not sure what villains can compare to the Devils though.

Reactions: Nii

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bel's thread and Black Clover discussion, I'm in :thumbs
Also, read/watch most of the works you listed, great choices. As expected of a Queen of Dragons.

Got to get your thoughts on:
Dante v. Yami. Gotta say the Manga delays and shift to Heart Kingdom was a buzz kill. How do you see the 2nd half of the fight playing out? If you haven't noticed, I've been active in stanning Dante in the BC discussion threads:XD. With the parallel to Naruto, been saying Yami getting his Jiraiya moment, which would inspire Asta to get stronger. Though Yami is insanely popular and Tabata won't kill him. So, something like Dante increases his power to 70-80% and Yami going all out, ending with Yami getting captured but insuring the bulls escape somehow. Then, after that Yami and Vangenace work together, as I believe William still has a role to play, especially with the focus on him atoning.

Let me guess one of Mereleona, Vanessa, and Witch Queen is your favorite.

Oh and good luck on MG, stanning

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Bel's thread and Black Clover discussion, I'm in :thumbs
Also, read/watch most of the works you listed, great choices. As expected of a Queen of Dragons.

Got to get your thoughts on:
Dante v. Yami. Gotta say the Manga delays and shift to Heart Kingdom was a buzz kill. How do you see the 2nd half of the fight playing out? If you haven't noticed, I've been active in stanning Dante in the BC discussion threads:XD. With the parallel to Naruto, been saying Yami getting his Jiraiya moment, which would inspire Asta to get stronger. Though Yami is insanely popular and Tabata won't kill him. So, something like Dante increases his power to 70-80% and Yami going all out, ending with Yami getting captured but insuring the bulls escape somehow. Then, after that Yami and Vangenace work together, as I believe William still has a role to play, especially with the focus on him atoning.

Let me guess one of Mereleona, Vanessa, and Witch Queen is your favorite.

Oh and good luck on MG, stanning
Tbh I find Dante's motivations lame in that he has none. He's literally just bored. That doesn't take away from his power though. The dark triad are decent villains so far. As for the fight, Yami can't win this. Not because he's weak but it wouldn't fit the narrative. If he defeats Dante then the dark Triad is in effect disbanded, since Dante is most likely the strongest and obviously the leader. Plus I think that's why we're being introduced to the vice captain now, assuming shadow guy is VC of course. Someone has to lead the Black Bulls in Yami's absence. So yeah I definitely see it the way you do with Dante upping his power and Yami ultimately defeated.

And yes Mereoleona :p, Fuegoleon and Rill are my top 3, followed closely by Noelle and Dorothy.

Thanks for the luck :zomg