Playing Age Of Empires 4 Anniversary Edition | Page 68 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Playing Age Of Empires 4 Anniversary Edition

Will kiki delete this poll too?

• Yes

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • very likely

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • He already did

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Oh.

My bad, you are right. Still 3 hours less than people who live in Germany. :sweatdrop
awwwwwww pat pat syx :comfort I heard that from my friend who lives and studies in Germany. ganbatte! :cheerbunny

but in winter, it can be very short right? :?bunny

what do you eat for iftar and suhoor? I am curious since you are from a Turkish family and live in Germany. a combo of both? :zomg

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
awwwwwww pat pat syx :comfort I heard that from my friend who lives and studies in Germany. ganbatte! :cheerbunny

but in winter, it can be very short right? :?bunny

what do you eat for iftar and suhoor? I am curious since you are from a Turkish family and live in Germany. a combo of both? :zomg
Yes, Winter is very short but it will take years until then. :lmao

Suhoor is kept traditional turkish. I usually eat a yufka-roll filled with potatos or it's gözleme filled with either cheese or potatos. I know a lot of people fill them with as much ingredients as possible, but I prefer it more simple. Besides I have tomatos, sorrels, radishes, cucumbers or olives as a side dish. I may be the meat-loving guy but I can't eat meat (or eggs) for Suhoor, it has to be light food for me.

As for Iftar, it is a mix honestly. Turkish cuisine for the most part like different Kebap dishes, Döner, Köfte, Pide, Manti, Lahmacun, Sarma, Dolma, Börek, Dürüm, Pilau, all kind of different soups (Mercimek, Chicken Soup, Tarhana...) and so on. The bigger the family gathering during the Iftar, the more of these dishes will be prepared. But we don't consider ourselves too good for other cuisines. The smaller the family gathering during the Iftar is, the more different cuisines you will see like Lasagne, Spaghetti, Chinese Fried Noodles, Asparagus (love it), German Fries and so on.

How about you?

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Yes, Winter is very short but it will take years until then. :lmao

Suhoor is kept traditional turkish. I usually eat a yufka-roll filled with potatos or it's gözleme filled with either cheese or potatos. I know a lot of people fill them with as much ingredients as possible, but I prefer it more simple. Besides I have tomatos, sorrels, radishes, cucumbers or olives as a side dish. I may be the meat-loving guy but I can't eat meat (or eggs) for Suhoor, it has to be light food for me.

As for Iftar, it is a mix honestly. Turkish cuisine for the most part like different Kebap dishes, Döner, Köfte, Pide, Manti, Lahmacun, Sarma, Dolma, Börek, Dürüm, Pilau, all kind of different soups (Mercimek, Chicken Soup, Tarhana...) and so on. The bigger the family gathering during the Iftar, the more of these dishes will be prepared. But we don't consider ourselves too good for other cuisines. The smaller the family gathering during the Iftar is, the more different cuisines you will see like Lasagne, Spaghetti, Chinese Fried Noodles, Asparagus (love it), German Fries and so on.

How about you?
true :sweatdrop

wow those menus. I am speechless, it's really cool to me :shock (I am not even making up)

my menus are fodder compared to you :sweatdrop I usually just cook simple ones, ranging from stir-fry to soup. ehehehehe :sweatdrop

she seems to be a Naruto fan. she knows the movement to make rasengan. or is it just a too popular thing in South Korea that even non fans know? :?bunny

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
she seems to be a Naruto fan. she knows the movement to make rasengan. or is it just a too popular thing in South Korea that even non fans know? :?bunny
No, she's basically a Narutard. Series like it and One Piece seem to be relatively well-known in SK, from what I can tell. It's like even Koreans know webtoons are inferior. :lulzobito

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
No, she's basically a Narutard. Series like it and One Piece seem to be relatively well-known in SK, from what I can tell. It's like even Koreans know webtoons are inferior. :lulzobito

I wonder who her fave was :hmm

lol somehow I laughed at the term Narutard :rofl

she at a glance looks like Jang Won-Young in that pic but I know that Heejin is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wong-Young :hee

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I wonder who her fave was :hmm

lol somehow I laughed at the term Narutard :rofl

she at a glance looks like Jang Won-Young in that pic but I know that Heejin is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wong-Young :hee
She's the type to actually like Naruto the character probably...

Greater than in what way? Wonyoung looks more like Yuqi IMO. I don't really think she looks too much like anyone else, a lot of people think she looks mixed-race. In fact they would troll newer members by saying her grandmother was Russian or something.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
She's the type to actually like Naruto the character probably...

Greater than in what way? Wonyoung looks more like Yuqi IMO. I don't really think she looks too much like anyone else, a lot of people think she looks mixed-race. In fact they would troll newer members by saying her grandmother was Russian or something.
Yuqi ka...

She is pure korean? I at first sight thought she was mixed. Newer members as in new orbits?

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

She is pure korean? I at first sight thought she was mixed. Newer members as in new orbits?
Supposedly she is. At least they said those things as a joke because it's kinda believable since she does have some "foreign" features.

No, I meant new members of the group as they entered the company. The whole reverse debut project (solos>subunits>group) made it so only a handful of the members were trainees in the company before Heejin debuted (she was the first girl).

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Supposedly she is. At least they said those things as a joke because it's kinda believable since she does have some "foreign" features.

No, I meant new members of the group as they entered the company. The whole reverse debut project (solos>subunits>group) made it so only a handful of the members were trainees in the company before Heejin debuted (she was the first girl).
thanks for the pics. if only my internet was fast... I'd be able to repay you :feelsbadman

oh I see..... ah so she's the very first girl the company announced.. hmmm hmm

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
oh I see..... ah so she's the very first girl the company announced.. hmmm hmm
Yes, that's why I listed dangun when you asked for a description. It means "founder", and people call her that because she was the first and is seen as a creator figure in the group's lore.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
wow those menus. I am speechless, it's really cool to me :shock (I am not even making up)

my menus are fodder compared to you :sweatdrop I usually just cook simple ones, ranging from stir-fry to soup. ehehehehe :sweatdrop
More like I'm fodder compared to you, since I get sponsored by my whole family while you can cook on your own. But I'll try to catch up to you soon, beginning this year. :hmph

Here, take this from me. :3

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
More like I'm fodder compared to you, since I get sponsored by my whole family while you can cook on your own. But I'll try to catch up to you soon, beginning this year. :hmph

Here, take this from me. :3

catch up to you soon beginning this year what? :shock :ninja i am noob :sweatdrop

Reactions: syx