Info - The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua Thread | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info The “Looking For” Manhwa and Manhua Thread

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, So i'm looking for a manhwa or an manhua, about a dude who has a militairy background and often gets arrested but because of his background he often gets away with it. He's probably really strong? I can't remember much since it was from years ago.
Can you remember anything else about it?

draxxin

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Can you remember anything else about it?
well, maybe he had a harem, He was pretty strong Like the dude who eats carrots, or the zombie one / doctor. There are soo many of these. I sadly can't.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm. Nothing is coming to mind. But I'd recommend going on a site like MangaDex. And using the search function.

Because if it was translated and you can remember even some general things about the content you can search based on stuff like "Korean" "Harem" and the list of series isn't actually that long. And it has samples of the art so that should jog your memory. So you might be able to find it that way.

Jub.by

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi I’m looking for a specific manhua/manhwa. It is a historical western (villainess style) webtoon. It follows the story of this girl who has pink hair, her father and other head of major families in her country were put in jail and all their children were left behind as her country was taken over. She is about to inherit her fathers title but she must find a husband. As such she goes to a guild (is called something along the line of “nine guild”. Something like that)which is secretly run by the “killer“ Khalid who is the duke of the country her country lost to. She asks for marriage candidate from him and pays 3 gold for each information he provides (at this point he is wearing a blonde wig).

Many days after the meeting he presents 4 marriage candidates which she pays 3 gold for each. She picks up the 4th candidate and immediately falls in love as she exclaims how ”hot” he is. It turns out that it the duke Khalid she choose who is the one she thinks is hot but because she doesn’t understand the empire language she doesn’t realise it is the Killer Khalid. (I think his name is Khalid). After they become engaged she moved to his mansion. Not long after the go to a ball and then it is realised that she is engage to the Killer Khalid. Then he announces that he has become the Grand Duke. Later she has doubts about marrying him, later she found out he trapped her into legally becoming his wife and legally she cannot divorce him. Gradually she starts to fall in love with him, etc,.......

The FL is a pink hair (she might have different coloured hair I can‘t really remember But I’m pretty sure it is pink) daughter of an Earl or Marquess. She is very pretty and small. She has beautiful eyes (don’t know the colour). Her hair is straight I’m pretty sure.
The ML is the notorious Killer Khalid ( I think his last name starts with a D, It’s like dio....... something) he is famous for Being really scary. He has short black hair,very muscular and as scars. He also has a small beauty mark. He might have red eyes.

If you know the name pls tell me, even if the name isn’t in English. If you know anything similar pls tell me , other names and similar titles could help me slim
down the options

@Jammin pls help

Last edited:

sirleonel

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Hello! Ive been looking for this manhwa... Or web comic... Manga/ish... Pretty sure it was Manhwa....
So the story is about real world, but there is this ONLINE RPG that you can play in real life? Like, its an E-Sports about fighting, similar to AccelWorld,
and it happens real time, in real life...
I remember it being a famous sport, and the main chick (who had pink hair btw) used to be on a very good team but the boyfriend ditched her and got a new girl to join the team... So she finds the main character and hes a weak dude with glasses but transforms into a powerful character in the game...
Any ideas? The art style was sick, thats the main reason im trying to find the series with no luck..
Thanks in advance.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi I’m looking for a specific manhua/manhwa. It is a historical western (villainess style) webtoon. It follows the story of this girl who has pink hair, her father and other head of major families in her country were put in jail and all their children were left behind as her country was taken over. She is about to inherit her fathers title but she must find a husband. As such she goes to a guild (is called something along the line of “nine guild”. Something like that)which is secretly run by the “killer“ Khalid who is the duke of the country her country lost to. She asks for marriage candidate from him and pays 3 gold for each information he provides (at this point he is wearing a blonde wig).

Many days after the meeting he presents 4 marriage candidates which she pays 3 gold for each. She picks up the 4th candidate and immediately falls in love as she exclaims how ”hot” he is. It turns out that it the duke Khalid she choose who is the one she thinks is hot but because she doesn’t understand the empire language she doesn’t realise it is the Killer Khalid. (I think his name is Khalid). After they become engaged she moved to his mansion. Not long after the go to a ball and then it is realised that she is engage to the Killer Khalid. Then he announces that he has become the Grand Duke. Later she has doubts about marrying him, later she found out he trapped her into legally becoming his wife and legally she cannot divorce him. Gradually she starts to fall in love with him, etc,.......

The FL is a pink hair (she might have different coloured hair I can‘t really remember But I’m pretty sure it is pink) daughter of an Earl or Marquess. She is very pretty and small. She has beautiful eyes (don’t know the colour). Her hair is straight I’m pretty sure.
The ML is the notorious Killer Khalid ( I think his last name starts with a D, It’s like dio....... something) he is famous for Being really scary. He has short black hair,very muscular and as scars. He also has a small beauty mark. He might have red eyes.

If you know the name pls tell me, even if the name isn’t in English. If you know anything similar pls tell me , other names and similar titles could help me slim
down the options

@Jammin pls help
I don't know it sorry.

Hello! Ive been looking for this manhwa... Or web comic... Manga/ish... Pretty sure it was Manhwa....
So the story is about real world, but there is this ONLINE RPG that you can play in real life? Like, its an E-Sports about fighting, similar to AccelWorld,
and it happens real time, in real life...
I remember it being a famous sport, and the main chick (who had pink hair btw) used to be on a very good team but the boyfriend ditched her and got a new girl to join the team... So she finds the main character and hes a weak dude with glasses but transforms into a powerful character in the game...
Any ideas? The art style was sick, thats the main reason im trying to find the series with no luck..
Thanks in advance.
That sound familiar. Do you remember what the combat system was? Was it like magic or more RPGish.

sirleonel

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Hmmm. I can't remember but from the data i have, i assume it was similar to Accel World, as in, reality is changed through some virtual device, and the power of your transformation is equal to your personality or something like that. What i remember the most, is that the girl wanted to recruit the main character because he had a lot of potential for them to win the tournament. And the backup characters were a brother and a sister. I remember the brother having a really cool design. The art style was dynamic and quite unique, it's what caught me in the first place. Main chick had pink hair, main dude had glasses. Then he transforms and has red hair i think. That's about what i can remember... Now that ive given it so much tought, cant remember if it was Manga or Manhwa lol...

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmmm. I can't remember but from the data i have, i assume it was similar to Accel World, as in, reality is changed through some virtual device, and the power of your transformation is equal to your personality or something like that. What i remember the most, is that the girl wanted to recruit the main character because he had a lot of potential for them to win the tournament. And the backup characters were a brother and a sister. I remember the brother having a really cool design. The art style was dynamic and quite unique, it's what caught me in the first place. Main chick had pink hair, main dude had glasses. Then he transforms and has red hair i think. That's about what i can remember... Now that ive given it so much tought, cant remember if it was Manga or Manhwa lol...
Hmm. Not sure then. I was thinking of Silver Gravekeeper but that doesn't quite matchup.

sirleonel

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
THATS L-LEWD. UNACCEPTABLE. But thank you haha

Lucasolivos

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hello everyone sorry for mi English it's not good . Am looking for a Manga similar to (solo leveling, dungeon Reset, harscore leveling warrior, solo bug player , the Live, I Log in alone, overgeared, I am the sorecer king, skeleton soldier, second life Ranker , the Gamer.) Manhua , manga, manwa of that style, I hope you help me thanks
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hello everyone sorry for mi English it's not good . Am looking for a Manga similar to (solo leveling, dungeon Reset, harscore leveling warrior, solo bug player , the Live, I Log in alone, overgeared, I am the sorecer king, skeleton soldier, second life Ranker , the Gamer.) Manhua , manga, manwa of that style, I hope you help me thanks

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey Lucas,

From what you've provided, I can guess you're a big fan of Action, and Ranking or Video Game oriented Manhwa. I might have just the series for you. It's called Survival of the Sword King in a Fantasy World. You can read the series here:

Lucasolivos

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hey Lucas,

From what you've provided, I can guess you're a big fan of Action, and Ranking or Video Game oriented Manhwa. I might have just the series for you. It's called Survival of the Sword King in a Fantasy World. You can read the series here:

Yes I am a big fan of this, survival I am already seeing it, thanks

Kamivalkyria

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello! I've been searching everywhere for what I believe is a manwha. I'm pretty sure it was an omegaverse manwha where an elite rich alpha was going to choose an omega (protagonist thought it would be his sister but it actually ends up being him). That's all I can remember I've been struggling for days 😭

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Don't know that one.

NoxEizen

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hello, everyone! I'm looking for a manhua that I forgotten bout the title-
This manga/manhwa has the style of chinese, ne. Chinese building, lore of underworld, like Yama

It is a story about a ruler of part of hell, who was refered as king (but is actually a girl, with brown short hair, like shoulder length) had to take over her father's throne as ruler of underworld/hell. But the thing is, she was deathly afraid of ghost and even her own subordinates. She always fainted at first when seeing them.

In the surface world, she befriended sun wukong (monkey king who stole something from her dad when she was very young, and now need her help to relieve the spirit of his comrade in exchange for that thing), she disguised herself as a student at chapter 3/4 in a school. She befriended the angel Gabriel, and captured lost souls with a glowing green chain. She also found a girl ghost who became her most loyal subordinate. The king also took part of going into supernatural team to explore a haunted house, and took down all of the spirits there with the loyal subordinate (I guess the subordinate dressed as nurse)

And uhh- she is rival with Lucifer and satan, Lucifer tried to harm her by killing her.

I found this manhwa in an app that was now taken down due to reason 😫😫😫 and only enjoyed like, 6 chapters of it-

Thank you very much, everyone!! Please do let me know if you stumble upon this manga/manhua!

Kimie Yuume

Reaction score
Country
United Nations
So I found this manhwa like a few months back but I guess I never bookmarked it. MC- Main character, ML- Male lead/duke

So the plot run generally like this:
MC green eyes blonde hair????or was it brown and blue or brown and green or I cant really remember.
ML red eyes black hair !!

MC lives their life but was married to an abusive husband which escalates to their own demise.
MC changes her future due to their her prophetic dream by seeking a powerful duke
The ML turns out to be a ladies man as the point when MC happens to eavesdrop on the rejection to one of the girls that received yellow roses.
when he send yellow roses- he terminating the relationship-

MC wanted to escape her death so she goes to propose a contractual marriage and that she wouldn't get pg because she's eaten mugwort* in her first year of her period.

ML would marry her only if she couldn't produce an heir 'cause "he already had one" (cringe) (if you read it you know why it's cringe)
His lineage went back to the time when humans had jet black hair and eyes - were mages and only one that could use magic.
But their magic ran out they were just normal hoomans and they were hunted for it leaving two survived stranded in the north.. Where the rest of society conveniently forgot about them.

Jin91

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I'm trying to post, but it won't let me. I'm trying to find a title.
Mc is drugged and pushed inside a hotel room, where she is rapped.
She ends up pregnant.
Years later her cousin is engaged to her ex, and the cousin really hates her, but no one realises how toxic the cousin is. Especially the cousin's parents.
Locked inside the back room of a bar she meets a quiet 5 year old boy, who gets attached to her.
I know the kid is Bun.
The father asks her to look after the kid or something, because the kids hates everyone but her.
Later it's discovered the kid is hers, and the father is really the father. He was also drugged.

I can't say how she ends up inside the room (even if I know). It says it's spam or innapropriate, for some reason.

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Don't know that one. Sound a bit "adult themed" so to find that one you'll have to make sure you looking on a site that features that kind of content.

Evender94

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Hey guys I am looking for a manhwa I read a few years ago, the MC is an immortal who has lived from the beginning of time. The seting is something like the medieval age . The main story has ended for sure I don't know if there are some afterstories.

Some other details I remember:
-Before the beging of the story the MC was sealed by a cult and experimented upon.
-As the manhwa goes on the mc continues to hammer the point that no matter who many years he has practised he has average talent and he can't win against talented knights.
-In the first episode he appears in front of a female knight and saves her, but as the story goes on we find about that the girl is far more talented and eventually becomes more powerfull.
-A crazy knight that always wears a helmet like goblin slayer is after them.
-At some point they summon/ encounter a blonde female knight that was frozen (??? / I don't remember the exact details) who travels along and helps them.
-The blonde female knight before she was frozen(???) was engaged to a blacksmith, then she left to an expedition to subdue a renegade knight who killed some nobles and she never returned. During that incident and from that point on the knights take some sort of oath that limits their freedom.
-In the end the MC takes the girl to the end of the world ( in reality it's some king of huge cliff) as they walk he tells her stories about the world and when they reach there he says that the reason he can't die is because he is the living history of the world, then he falls from the cliff.

I have some free time and I would like to ready the story again if that rings any bells please help me!

Happyy

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I don't remember any character in it, but I remember the story perfectly. It's about a little girl who was sacrificed by her own parents so that her sister can obtain magical power. She didn't die, instead she survived and obtained the power for herself. Then, she ran away to the most powerful noble family and ask them for adoption. Finally after a trial, she finally got adopted by the noble. Please help :")