Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 26 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 485 Spoilers & Discussion

Kallavan will...

• kill Lyborick and take his place

• be killed by Lyborick

• be killed by someone else

• join Wolhaiksong

• join FUG

• None of the above will happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think so too that kallavan will join fug neither he will stay in zahad army. Many points as why he won't:
- he has stated he will be eternal enemy with baam, which block him to join the same organization with baam (fug)
- he won't stay in zahard army most likely since he has failed too many times in fulfilling the task. More punishment are waiting for him.
- HQ of zahard army (adori) had planned to get rid of him. He has no place in zahard army anymore. Totally.
- thus, if he ever survived in the arc, the best place for him to get a new place to stay is in wolhaiksong
Getting rid of him was a possibility if he disobeyed orders. They wanted his subordinates dead, not him.

We do know that he doesn't like Wolhaiksong.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Getting rid of him was a possibility if he disobeyed orders. They wanted his subordinates dead, not him.

We do know that he doesn't like Wolhaiksong.
Kallavan has never chimed in about Wolhaiksong. We can guess that he doesn't care for them, considering his ideals and Urek's well-known apathy toward the Tower.

Pbgustang

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Kallavan is already a high ranker, don't you need to be a slayer candidate(regular) before? We also have no idea if FUG has an open slayer seat. From what we've read so far everyone seems to want to steal Baam's intended seat (Madd Dog, and White)
Well we do know that 4 seats are vacant. S

Still its such big dream of them to kill jahad and 10leaders. Knowing their 3 slayers here is only barely match to a corps commander. Karaka might be not even stronger/as skilled than vice commander like mcCage and elpathion

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Kallavan has never chimed in about Wolhaiksong. We can guess that he doesn't care for them, considering his ideals and Urek's well-known apathy toward the Tower.
IIRC SIU said in an afterword that Kallavan doesn't bother with them because they don't care about defeating Zahard but also because Urek is too strong for him.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Looking at the chapter... it feels like SIU hasn't settled on a look for mascheny. Sometimes he has more of a koon look, sometimes its more feminine and attractive... Or is that just me?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well we do know that 4 seats are vacant. S

Still its such big dream of them to kill jahad and 10leaders. Knowing their 3 slayers here is only barely match to a corps commander. Karaka might be not even stronger/as skilled than vice commander like mcCage and elpathion
When was and Where is 4 vacant seats mentioned?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Karaka is 11 and Baam will be the 12th seat. The 1-10 is luslec, white, imort, Yama, seto, and the rest unknown. I don’t see any vacancies for Kallavan

lianecel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Karaka is 11 and Baam will be the 12th seat. The 1-10 is luslec, white, imort, Yama, seto, and the rest unknown. I don’t see any vacancies for Kallavan
They also never mention baam will be the 12th seat btw, its also just ur opinion

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
They also never mention baam will be the 12th seat btw, its also just ur opinion
Luslec being the 1st slayer and Karaka being the latest slayer at 11, one can safely assume that Baam will be 12 if he successfully becomes a slayer. I’m sorry it was not an opinion, I just know how to count!

lianecel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Luslec being the 1st slayer and Karaka being the latest slayer at 11, one can safely assume that Baam will be 12 if he successfully becomes a slayer. I’m sorry it was not an opinion, I just know how to count!
Nah they never mention slayer ar counted depent on their time as slayer, they also never mention all the seat is full, as long as i read tog they only mention luslec as first, yama as 7th, white as 10th and karaka as 11th, instead it wouldnt make sense to become 12th seat since there is only 11 people to murdered

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nah they never mention slayer ar counted depent on their time as slayer, they also never mention all the seat is full, as long as i read tog they only mention luslec as first, yama as 7th, white as 10th and karaka as 11th, instead it wouldnt make sense to become 12th seat since there is only 11 people to murdered
11 people to murder? Both Karaka and Baam are aiming at Jahad! Yama literally had no idea who he was aiming for until recently.

Freecs13

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Guys, regarding the slayer matters, we can know a lot of informations simply from this link:

I know it's made by the fans. But so far, the information given already quite accurate.

So. It was stated that:
- the structure of slayer is consist of 11 slayers. There's no the 12nd slayers position.
- these 11 slayers was intended to be a match against Zahard + 10 Family Head. So we can concluded that it was made for 11 vs 11.
- the big point here is that there are only 7 slayers active out of 11 position available.
- and then, the information was added with the another info, the remaining 4 seats actually are VACANT.
- thus, if baam ever succeeded become the next slayer, he won't be become the number 12th. I don't know what number will be given to him. Because not enough information given.(I'm prefer using facts rather than assumption)
- and lastly, the number of slayers given is based on random method. Not based on history of who came first (except luslec, he is the founding father). Because slayer White, as his title of ancient slayer, means he was come earlier than Yama.

And then, for who slayer will target who, so far is:
1. Slayer Luslec = target zahard + 10 FH
2. Baam = target Zahard
3. Slayer Yama = target Lo po bia (as his first priority) + remaining 9 FH
4. Slayer White = only target his father (Arie Hon)
5. Slayer Karaka = only target Zahard
6. slayer Imort = unknown target
7. slayer Pephomero Seto = unknown target

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I daresay the information about slayers in there is probably mostly accurate. Though it is worth noting SIU did not exactly stick to the lore during the previous arcs and what we knew about the cage, yama and imort apparently no longer applies. Odds are that imort is still a thing, though his backstory will be different.

Luslec's target is something i am extremely curious about because what we know doesn't read like luslec targets whoever. Rather luslec probably has a specific target... And said target not being zahard can only mean there is a family head whom luslec hates more than zahard himself. And the only ones we can rule out are the ones whose targeter we know. To me gustang is a pretty huge candidate as he is someone who hated V, luslec's former boss, and gustang due to his own ambitions and intellect has played a monumental role in shaping the tower.

I wouldn't be surprised if bam becoming a slayer who wants to target zahard would mean he has to take out the slayer assigned that role. Though of course that leaves the rather awkward scenario of bam having to kill karaka.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I daresay the information about slayers in there is probably mostly accurate. Though it is worth noting SIU did not exactly stick to the lore during the previous arcs and what we knew about the cage, yama and imort apparently no longer applies. Odds are that imort is still a thing, though his backstory will be different.

Luslec's target is something i am extremely curious about because what we know doesn't read like luslec targets whoever. Rather luslec probably has a specific target... And said target not being zahard can only mean there is a family head whom luslec hates more than zahard himself. And the only ones we can rule out are the ones whose targeter we know. To me gustang is a pretty huge candidate as he is someone who hated V, luslec's former boss, and gustang due to his own ambitions and intellect has played a monumental role in shaping the tower.

I wouldn't be surprised if bam becoming a slayer who wants to target zahard would mean he has to take out the slayer assigned that role. Though of course that leaves the rather awkward scenario of bam having to kill karaka.
Didn’t know there were 11 seats and only 11 but whatever. I definitely don’t think slayer and FH target really apply anymore. Yama has not stated the he wants the LPB FH dead and to be honest why should he? B/c Yas’ deceit, that’s not the FH’s fault. Does White really want his father dead, or is he yearning for his fathers love and recognition? The only true enemy is Jahad. Besides makes no sense for slayers to target Gustang or the Ha FH since they are both at odds with Jahad, the 1 true enemy

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Slayers target Zahard and the FH, so logically they should be at least 11 but it doesn't mean they are 11 right now. White was once a Slayer but he got sealed. Nothing says that he didn't get replaced later.

The number could also be just that, a number. Number 11 might be for the Slayer targetting Zahard. It's also implied that there might be one Slayer for a target(Jinsung saying that Baam might take Karaka's seat and Karaka saying that Jinsung "chose" Baam".

Didn’t know there were 11 seats and only 11 but whatever. I definitely don’t think slayer and FH target really apply anymore. Yama has not stated the he wants the LPB FH dead and to be honest why should he? B/c Yas’ deceit, that’s not the FH’s fault. Does White really want his father dead, or is he yearning for his fathers love and recognition? The only true enemy is Jahad. Besides makes no sense for slayers to target Gustang or the Ha FH since they are both at odds with Jahad, the 1 true enemy
He did. After he heard the full story from Doom. He said he'll never forgive Yasratcha and the FH.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Yama spent a few eons not caring about anything fug whatsoever. That is the reason khel hellam was out to have him replaced. That and he wanted a dog army. Add to that, SIU made the point about each slayer targeting a specific family head rather recently, during the floor of death arc. Add to that, the relationships between family heads appear by all accounts complex. It's just not the case that zahard is the one true enemy. And even if zahard and gustang are mortal enemies (that might not be the case as they can't exactly kill each other as far as we know and gustang could have goals beyond dethroning zahard) it doesn't mean people in fug don't have a bone to pick with him. Based on what little we know of the family heads... hon seems a special kind of evil. Eduan is weird. Gustang is probably the most relevant family head after zahard, plot wise. the LPB family head is probably best friends with zahard... And thus an important enemy to overcome.

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
His attempt to kill Lyborick is legitimate because Lyborick allowed him to come and try to kill him if the operation fails(it did since none of the heavy hitters of FUG died). Kallavan is breaking rules but he got Lyborick's consent so if he kills Lyborick he should be able to take his place without issues.
I wouldn't be so sure if there won't be any issues. I doubt adori will take it lightly if kallavan kills one of her subordinates whom she likes. And I doubt the hierarchy in military will be so simply be resolved ie if I mess up come and kill me then you take my place.
Most likely lyb just lied about the whole kill me and take my place.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Added a poll.

I wouldn't be so sure if there won't be any issues. I doubt adori will take it lightly if kallavan kills one of her subordinates whom she likes. And I doubt the hierarchy in military will be so simply be resolved ie if I mess up come and kill me then you take my place.
It's true that we don't know how close these two are but it's also why I said earlier that I think that she believes Lyborick is stronger than Kallavan. Still, she trusts him and he is the one who made this decision. Affection or not I don't think they would be dumb enough to kill Kallavan if he were to defeat Lyborick. He is still a huge asset. At worst they would capture him.

Lyborick still told him this with Maschenny and Yasratcha with him. I don't see him saying something like "I was lying". He seems to be a serious character.

Looking at the chapter... it feels like SIU hasn't settled on a look for mascheny. Sometimes he has more of a koon look, sometimes its more feminine and attractive... Or is that just me?
Her face does look weird sometimes. But it was more consistent in the last arc of S2. Probably because of his health issues.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yama spent a few eons not caring about anything fug whatsoever. That is the reason khel hellam was out to have him replaced. That and he wanted a dog army. Add to that, SIU made the point about each slayer targeting a specific family head rather recently, during the floor of death arc. Add to that, the relationships between family heads appear by all accounts complex. It's just not the case that zahard is the one true enemy. And even if zahard and gustang are mortal enemies (that might not be the case as they can't exactly kill each other as far as we know and gustang could have goals beyond dethroning zahard) it doesn't mean people in fug don't have a bone to pick with him. Based on what little we know of the family heads... hon seems a special kind of evil. Eduan is weird. Gustang is probably the most relevant family head after zahard, plot wise. the LPB family head is probably best friends with zahard... And thus an important enemy to overcome.
Well besides Baam none of the slayers can come anywhere close to defeating a FH, so it seems pointless. And there seems to be an overlap for slayers targeting Jahad, so it doesn't seem like all FH's are targets. Gustang does not want to dethrone Jahad, he just wants to continue his adventure climbing the tower.

He did. After he heard the full story from Doom. He said he'll never forgive Yasratcha and the FH.
We all saw the flashback, what exactly did the LPH FH do? Nothing. Yama's beef should end at Yas, imo.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Central command OK'd the demolishing of the former 4th squad, they only value Kallavan. If he defeats Raviolic, he'll probably have to kill his remaining followers and agree to lead the new 4th squad. I don't see Kalla agreeing to those terms so there is no way in hell he's let back in. Mas could possibly cover him, but it doesn't seem like she is associated with Central Command as well as Raviolic.

Pbgustang

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It was from old afternote when thcmpny sc4nlati0n still around, era when the translation is so close to perfection. Afternote and lore was added in the last page of a chapter so we didnt missed them.

But yeah, about vacancy and numbers, it may or may not be holding true to future story since siu can change it however he wants if he has newer idea

S2 chapter 0 is the best looking maschenny. An elegant yet domineering senior high ranking princess
Her face does look weird sometimes. But it was more consistent in the last arc of S2. Probably because of his health issues.
Now sometimes she looked like orochimaru. Really who the heck draw her. And whats consistent is her hair being ultra messy. Must be wild in bed last night to have such unkempt hair. I really want this message about maschenny got heard by siu

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
It was from old afternote when thcmpny sc4nlati0n still around, era when the translation is so close to perfection. Afternote and lore was added in the last page of a chapter so we didnt missed them.

But yeah, about vacancy and numbers, it may or may not be holding true to future story since siu can change it however he wants if he has newer idea

S2 chapter 0 is the best looking maschenny. An elegant yet domineering senior high ranking princess

Now sometimes she looked like orochimaru. Really who the heck draw her. And whats consistent is her hair being ultra messy. Must be wild in bed last night to have such unkempt hair. I really want this message about maschenny got heard by siu
I’m a fan of the post-crazy sex hair she has going!