General Fanfics and Stories Discussion/Hangout Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

General Fanfics and Stories Discussion/Hangout Thread

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
To be honest, I've been considering. I have some writer friends who partake, and my personal rule was, 'if someone outside of them asks about nanowrimo', Ill do it

.. So maybe now...

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Eh, I can’t since I’m busy with two jobs and whatnot >.>

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I have to pass for this one. Sorry :sweatbunny

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
close to 2k a day... that's impossible

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Does take a long time yeah. And takes away do much of your own time.
I won’t make the daily amounts this year, but got some days off soon. Hoping that will help. Probably going to set the bar a little lower for myself. At least it stimulates writing more. Am already happy with that.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Alright, I hardened my resolve and will try figuring out how far I can get today

HakuUzumaki

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can someone help me with a Fanfiction about Hinata Hyuga was the true villain of Naruto? Any suggestions?

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Can someone help me with a Fanfiction about Hinata Hyuga was the true villain of Naruto? Any suggestions?
How about this:

What is the most persisting thing in the world?
A thought.

From her birth Hinata Hyuga has realized that she had a power unique to her, a power not even her family knew about. The power to seed a thought into any person she looked into their eyes. A thought is like a seedling, small and hardly noticeable. But it stays, it grows, it persists. Its roots dig deeper and deeper into the psyche of the victims unaware that this thought has not been their own! They get consumed by it, grow addicted to it, believe it has been their calling their whole life!
What does Hinata care that she put in a seedling of jealousy towards Naruto into Sasuke?
What does Hinata care that she gave the love of Sakura even more thoughts to feed on to grow into an obsession?
What does Hinata care that the love Naruto feels for her has been implanted as a budding flower by herself years ago when they first meet?
It's her power.
It's there to make her happy.
And she has the patience to watch her seedlings grow into the most beautiful rose bush in a heart or the most nasty thorny hedge in a mind. May it take days, weeks, months or years, Hinata Hyuga will always get what she desires and everyone around her are just walking soil waiting to become the garden of her thoughts and her puppets to dance to her tunes.

How's that one?

HakuUzumaki

Reaction score
Country
United States
How about this:

What is the most persisting thing in the world?
A thought.

From her birth Hinata Hyuga has realized that she had a power unique to her, a power not even her family knew about. The power to seed a thought into any person she looked into their eyes. A thought is like a seedling, small and hardly noticeable. But it stays, it grows, it persists. Its roots dig deeper and deeper into the psyche of the victims unaware that this thought has not been their own! They get consumed by it, grow addicted to it, believe it has been their calling their whole life!
What does Hinata care that she put in a seedling of jealousy towards Naruto into Sasuke?
What does Hinata care that she gave the love of Sakura even more thoughts to feed on to grow into an obsession?
What does Hinata care that the love Naruto feels for her has been implanted as a budding flower by herself years ago when they first meet?
It's her power.
It's there to make her happy.
And she has the patience to watch her seedlings grow into the most beautiful rose bush in a heart or the most nasty thorny hedge in a mind. May it take days, weeks, months or years, Hinata Hyuga will always get what she desires and everyone around her are just walking soil waiting to become the garden of her thoughts and her puppets to dance to her tunes.

How's that one?
I like that. It would give Hinata more unique Character.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I got another idea for fanfic:

What if when Naruto tapped into Kyubbi's chakra in the Land of Waves, Minato and Kushina appear outside the body of Naruto?

How would Naruto react, How would Sasuke react, How would Haku react, How would Kakashi react, How would Sakura react, and How would Tazuna react to see their Dead Fourth Hokage alive and with red hair woman? Those two claiming to be Naruto's parents?

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany

HakuUzumaki

Reaction score
Country
United States
Glad you like it. Hope you can find some use for it in your fanfic.^^
You are welcome.
What if Sakura married Naruto but Naruto died after he got two kids from Sakura and Sakura got remarried to Sasuke at the request of Naruto's dying wish?

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
You are welcome.
What if Sakura married Naruto but Naruto died after he got two kids from Sakura and Sakura got remarried to Sasuke at the request of Naruto's dying wish?
Personally I don't like Sakuruto. But if you like it and want to write about it, knock yourself out.^^
Are you just collecting ideas because I don't see those ideas all work well in one fic, lol.
How long do you think you gonna need on the Villain Hinata fanfic? Gonna be a one-shot or a short series or a re-telling of the whole Naruto series but under the pretext of all the emotions, believes and convictions implanted by Hinata like the rivalry of Sasuke and Naruto or the obsession of Sakura over Sasuke?

HakuUzumaki

Reaction score
Country
United States
Personally I don't like Sakuruto. But if you like it and want to write about it, knock yourself out.^^
Are you just collecting ideas because I don't see those ideas all work well in one fic, lol
How long do you think you gonna need on the Villain Hinata fanfic? Gonna be a one-shot or a short series or a re-telling of the whole Naruto series but under the pretext of all the emotions, believes and convictions implanted by Hinata like the rivalry of Sasuke and Naruto or the obsession of Sakura over Sasuke?
I'm collecting ideas.

My favorite Pairings in order:

NaruShion
NaruSaku
NaruIno
NaruTen
NaruTema
NaruKaru
NaruKarin
NaruIsarabi
NaruHokuto
NaruAmaru

Sakura married Naruto and then remarried Sasuke. That's a different fan fiction from the villain Hinata. I'm not sure how long the villain Hinata would be.

Here's another idea for a fanfiction: When Naruto trapped into Kyuubi's chakra in the land of the waves. Minato and Kushina appear outside of Naruto's body and in front of Sasuke, Naruto, and Haku? How should I start this fanfiction?

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm collecting ideas.

My favorite Pairings in order:

NaruShion
NaruSaku
NaruIno
NaruTen
NaruTema
NaruKaru
NaruKarin
NaruIsarabi
NaruHokuto
NaruAmaru

Sakura married Naruto and then remarried Sasuke. That's a different fan fiction from the villain Hinata. I'm not sure how long the villain Hinata would be.

Here's another idea for a fanfiction: When Naruto trapped into Kyuubi's chakra in the land of the waves. Minato and Kushina appear outside of Naruto's body and in front of Sasuke, Naruto, and Haku? How should I start this fanfiction?
Ah I see.

"No NaruNaru in the pairing list"
Not a good list without it. :P

Dunno, been a long long time since I last read Naruto. But if you need a start why not start with the typical "right into the middle/near the end" first chapter with the question "how did I end up here" and from there do a retelling of the events in future chapters till you reach the event with which you started and then finish the fanfic.

HakuUzumaki

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah I see.

"No NaruNaru in the pairing list"
Not a good list without it. :P

Dunno, been a long long time since I last read Naruto. But if you need a start why not start with the typical "right into the middle/near the end" first chapter with the question "how did I end up here" and from there do a retelling of the events in future chapters till you reach the event with which you started and then finish the fanfic.
Okay thanks. I'm a straight person. I don't feel conformable writing yaoi/yuri fanfictions but I don't mind doing Genderbending fanfictions.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Okay thanks. I'm a straight person. I don't feel conformable writing yaoi/yuri fanfictions but I don't mind doing Genderbending fanfictions.
NaruNaru in my opinion stands for Naruto and one of his sexy clone jutsus becoming real due the Kyubbi escaping into it but due that move the amazing powers are now blocked for both of them so they gotta earn their cash the hard way and not the "I got a scary demon in my belly to use his powers, uuuuuuuuuuh, be very afraid of me~~~".
So it ain't really NarutoxNaruto but NarutoxKyubbi but with Kyubbi looking like female Naruto and having to live like a normal human girl with no special powers.

HakuUzumaki

Reaction score
Country
United States
NaruNaru in my opinion stands for Naruto and one of his sexy clone jutsus becoming real due the Kyubbi escaping into it but due that move the amazing powers are now blocked for both of them so they gotta earn their cash the hard way and not the "I got a scary demon in my belly to use his powers, uuuuuuuuuuh, be very afraid of me~~~".
So it ain't really NarutoxNaruto but NarutoxKyubbi but with Kyubbi looking like female Naruto and having to live like a normal human girl with no special powers.
Mostly when I see NaruNaru aka sister and brother taboo relationship.

Here's another fanfiction:

Naruto is neglected by his parents, Godparents (Tsunade and Jiraiya), Godbrothers (Sasuke and Neji), Godsisters (Hinata and Ino), and Godunlce (Kakashi) for his siblings.

Naruto was alone at his house. He saw four people that want to come in. They were Stone and Cloud Ninjas. Instead of fighting. Naruto invites them into the Namikaze compound. He tells them that he also hates his father and the Namikaze family. He just wants to get out. He asked them for their help to free him from the Namikaze's prison. Karui and Kurotushi find him kinda cute with the whiskers marks.

Jiraiya wanted to make sure Naruto is okay but he saw Naruto with the enemies of the Namikazes. Then a mistake in a hand sign from Jiraiya fused Karui and Kurotsuhi into one person. They were alright with it cause they now can have Naruto to themselves now. They defeated Jiraiya but he managed to summon a message toad to tell the Namikaze family that Naruto was kidnapped by Stone and Cloud. He didn't know that Naruto went with them of his own free will.

Last edited:

NekoSagan

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Hello. I have recently started writing. It is called Irregular Mage. All the chapters are available here.

Synopsis:
Alphonse is a ordinary guy in every sense. He loves his six figure job and in free time he likes to read and play games. On one summer when he is out to get food, he gets involved in an accident and dies. To his disbelief, he finds that he still retains his self and also comes to know that he is not at all ordinary. He is an irregular. The old woman who takes care of the souls fails to destroy Alphonse's soul, sends him to different world, hoping he won't cause too much chaos. This world is unlike the modern earth and is full of weird creatures which are able to use magic and also has elves and demons living along with humans.

HakuUzumaki

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here's another idea for fan fiction:

Naruto: The Themyscira Creator (Crossover with Naruto and DC Universe)

Konohagakure becomes the island of Themyscira.

The plot to this story is that Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Kakashi, and Shizune didn't want Naruto to become a ninja but Naruto wants to become a ninja. So they dropped Naruto off on a stranded island.

They left him a scroll that reads: His siblings are the new heirs of either Uzumaki Clan or Namikaze Clan. When Naruto becomes the age that he can't get training to become a ninja. They'll return to get him. They hope they could have civil discus.

Naruto got upset at this letter. He found a powerful wishing scroll. This scroll has Six wishes. It only appears when someone is in need for something.

Naruto's wishes are these things:
  1. Konohagakure become an island and was renamed to Themyscira.
  2. Themyscira there will be no chakra allowed anymore.
  3. Make all the men on that island become females.
  4. Have barriers between Island of Themyscira, Strandard island, and the Elemental nations.
  5. Teleport all of the Konohagakure jutsu to Konohagakure clans' rivals in the other villages.
  6. Naruto wishes to become immortal.
The next morning for Konohagakure find themselves in the middle of an ocean instead of being surrounded by forest.
Naruto sends a letter to Themyscira formerly known as Konohagakure.

Dear former Konohagakure Council and Worst Parents of History,

After you dropped me off on the island. I found a legendary scroll that grand me six wishes. You are seeing the results of my four wishes. About now that all the men in Konohagakure becoming females from babies to seniors. (At that moment in the council chamber. All the men in Konohagakure just becoming females.)

I also wished for you idiots can't mold chakra anymore. I also wish for Konohagakure to become an island. Which I renamed the Island of Themyscira. The way to get Konohagakure back to where it was is either get him back before his 21 birthday and have him step on that surface of Themyscira.

To you Fourth Hokage and Lady Namikaze. I denounce you as my parents. I hope you like living a civilian life since you wanted me to live like one. So I think it's only fair for all of the Konohagakure to become civilians.
By the way, I also wished to become Immortal.

Hatred Abandoned son,
Naruto.

The Council is upset and blamed the Namikaze and Uzumaki Clan. They all voted for Fourth Hokage to be removed. Danzo was elected to become the fifth Hokage. Danzo tried to back those barriers.

Naruto spilt his personalities into different gods and goddesses of different pantheons,
Egyptians, Greek, Roman, Norse, Japanese, Chinese and others but not Jewish, Islam, or Christianity.

Back on Themyscira. It has been centuries since the Ninja of Konohagakure. Now all the Amazon women are the descendants of those former Konohagakure. Once in a while, the barriers will let the boat full of men drift onto Themyscira Island so they can get pregnant. Konohagakure's name and Naruto's name are lost in history and time.

When Naruto became Immortal. He accidentally makes his blood relationship with Kushina, Minato, Naruko, and Memma gone.

If Tsunade, Kushina, Shizune, and Naruko go past the barriers they'll become males and their return of their chakra.
If Female Jiraiya, Female Minato, Female Kakashi, and Female Memma go past the barriers they'll become males but to their old bodies.

NarutoXHarem

Main Pairing is NarutoXQueen Hippolyta

Naruto's High concubines: Tsunade, Female Jiraiya, Kushina, Female Minato, Shizune, Female Kakashi, Naruko, and Female Memma.
Naruto's mid-concubines are: Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Shizuka, Shion, Amaru, Karin, Karui, Kurotushi, Fu, Isarabi, Hakuto, Temari,
Naruto's Low-concubines are: Ami, Hinata, Kurenai, Yugao, Anko, Samui, Mabui, Fuka, Fuen, Tsume, Hana, Hanabi, Moegi,
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Plot:
After Sasuke's retrieve team arch. It was successful.

1. Sasuke becomes the Hokage.
  2. All the Naruto's allies' villages cut ties.
  3. Almost all the Ninja Clans up and left Konoha to be with Naruto.
  4. Now the Konohagakure village is similar to how Land of Waves was before Team 7 change it.
  5. All the former Sasuke Fangirls are now regretting not going with Naruto.
  6. Sasuke is the only person in Konohagakure from the Konoha 12 that is still in Konohagakure.
  7. Shikamaru went to Suna.
  8. Hinata, Kiba, and Hyugga clan went to Kumo.
  9. Anko, Naruto, Shino, and his clan, Sakura and Ino went to Iwa.
  10. Kakashi, Tenten, Rock Lee, and Might Guy went to Kiri.
  11. Konohamaru went with Asuma and Kurenai went to the Fire Captial to become the 12 guardians.
  12. The Ramen stand owners went with Naruto. as well as Iruka.
  13. Danzo and the two elders are upset at all this.
  14. The villagers can't go out of the village to other villagers cause they had the mark of Konohagakure Root on their shoulders. When other villagers in other villagers see them. Their kages order anyone that sees those symbols please beat them to near death and no inns would let them in or any, please.

Last edited: