Voting Round 2 - Mereoleona Vermillion vs. Nozel Silva | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Mereoleona Vermillion vs. Nozel Silva

Who is the strongest?

• Mereoleona Vermillion

• Nozel Silva

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

Mereoleona Vermillion
Nozel Silva

Last edited by a moderator:

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Sisleona wins.

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Sisleona in a stomp. She burns all his magic and blitzes him.

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Mereo plays him like a toy and destroys his sissy hairstyle. That will insta defeat him btw.

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Nozel said he would not lose to the elemnt he is weak towards. Even so, Melelo may be more aggresive, my money is on her. She is not as clever as Fuego but she is more brutish force, something Nozel may struggle more with or not. Even so, I would vote for Melelo

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
The winner here would be decided on which character one chooses to believe - Mereoleona claimed her brother was stronger, so if that's true then Nozel as his rival wouldn't have much to fear here. But if we believe Fuegoleon, then she would probably have an edge here. Personally, they seem about even magic-wise with Mereoleona being better physically. That said, Nozel was stated to have one of the highest level of mana, only surpassed by the elves and devils. And since we've seen that with enough mana her flames can be endured, unless she blitzes him and overpowers him with raw strength, Nozel should be able to pull out a win here.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
The winner here would be decided on which character one chooses to believe - Mereoleona claimed her brother was stronger, so if that's true then Nozel as his rival wouldn't have much to fear here. But if we believe Fuegoleon, then she would probably have an edge here. Personally, they seem about even magic-wise with Mereoleona being better physically. That said, Nozel was stated to have one of the highest level of mana, only surpassed by the elves and devils. And since we've seen that with enough mana her flames can be endured, unless she blitzes him and overpowers him with raw strength, Nozel should be able to pull out a win here.
But if Nozel's "level of mana" is surpassed by the elves and devils, and Mereoleona showed the ability to burn through Rhya's magic, wouldn't that mean she can also burn Nozel's silver?

Unless I'm getting something wrong and she couldn't burn Rhya's magic post-awakening. I truly should re-read the whole climax of the arc.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Regarding Nozel's mana, are we talking about that chart Yami made?

I guess it's possible Nozel has the most mana among royals, but Mereleona should be comparable in that regard. Also by portrayal, Mereleona was captain of the Royal Knights not Nozel, and I'm sure Nozel doesn't dispute that. And then there is Nozel admitting this is the worst matchup in regards magical affinity. So yeah, Merelona incinerates everything he throws at her and with Mana Zone breaks through his mercury defense.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Regarding Nozel's mana, are we talking about that chart Yami made?

I guess it's possible Nozel has the most mana among royals, but Mereleona should be comparable in that regard. Also by portrayal, Mereleona was captain of the Royal Knights not Nozel, and I'm sure Nozel doesn't dispute that. And then there is Nozel admitting this is the worst matchup in regards magical affinity. So yeah, Merelona incinerates everything he throws at her and with Mana Zone breaks through his mercury defense.
There's also the fact that a lot of people have been left out.

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
There's also the fact that a lot of people have been left out.
Yeah, he's mostly just a representation here, not definitive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

his sissy hairstyle.
That sissy hairstyle is Top 10 material :hmph Looks great in the pic here

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Yeah, he's mostly just a representation here, not definitive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That sissy hairstyle is Top 10 material :hmph Looks great in the pic here
I was secretly promoting the event :teehee

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
But if Nozel's "level of mana" is surpassed by the elves and devils, and Mereoleona showed the ability to burn through Rhya's magic, wouldn't that mean she can also burn Nozel's silver?

Unless I'm getting something wrong and she couldn't burn Rhya's magic post-awakening. I truly should re-read the whole climax of the arc.
Well burning through individual attacks is different from burning through the whole. We were shown that with enough mana, one could endure her best. So it's not like her flames automatically overcomes anything. Her burning up his silver doesn't mean she could burn up his reinforced body.

Also, she was technically shown burning their magic, but it seem more like the sheer brute force of her attacks was what was actually doing the damage.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well burning through individual attacks is different from burning through the whole. We were shown that with enough mana, one could endure her best. So it's not like her flames automatically overcomes anything. Her burning up his silver doesn't mean she could burn up his reinforced body.

Also, she was technically shown burning their magic, but it seem more like the sheer brute force of her attacks was what was actually doing the damage.
You're right about that, but if Nozel is "not really at the elves level", even if he's close, we can only especulate that he would be able to endure the fire, rather than prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.