The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

The Last Person to Post Wins - Kimchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
and also, it's not rly web design what I do at work, not fully at least, and I do a shit ton of diff shit not just that, you know how things go in ro, jack of all trades master of none XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:nono No booyah. It's bootie. ... :lmao (good joke)
Guess a bearnaked one albeit.
lol Charlie XD

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I like this jack of all trades and master of none stuff.

Goodnight babies Cha needs his nap. Long morning was long. And no its not because I'm old okay smh.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I like this jack of all trades and master of none stuff.

Goodnight babies Cha needs his nap. Long morning was long. And no its not because I'm old okay smh.
well, me too kinda, i like to always learn stuff.
haha oki Cha Cha, sleep well!

xnut

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm not reading that much manga anymore, mostly re-reading if I get in the mood...I'm still following One Piece and waiting for ToG

I'm actually reading The Expanse series...I wanna finish the series, before the new seasons comes out

RTS as in LoL and others, or older stuff? Age of Empires 2 HD has been out for a while, and it's looking good

They are Billion is pretty awesome, as well

You're in web design? So avatar making business was a dead-end, huh?
Gotta try those out started with command and conquer and civilizaton type games so why not right?

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
Reaction score
Country
Romania
and also, it's not rly web design what I do at work, not fully at least, and I do a shit ton of diff shit not just that, you know how things go in ro, jack of all trades master of none XD

lol Charlie XD
Well, that's designer work, I guess...I assumed web, because of the HTML5...anyways that's pretty good, many designers that I work with stop at the design part and they let dev teams implement what they have done, so I like that you do that as well, gives you more options
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Gotta try those out started with command and conquer and civilizaton type games so why not right?
There was a HD update to command and conquer games as well

Raven

Registored User
Reaction score
Country
Joker

lmao, this chat

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Well, that's designer work, I guess...I assumed web, because of the HTML5...anyways that's pretty good, many designers that I work with stop at the design part and they let dev teams implement what they have done, so I like that you do that as well, gives you more options

There was a HD update to command and conquer games as well
Ah, I actually wanna get more into the coding part but for now this job is making it impossible for me to do anything, I barely have energy after work to stay up.
But I bought a pretty good full stack developer bootcamp and slowly slowly learning stuff even tho barely covered basics so far :(

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Lmao what a contrast from my answer
I'd say he's in the top 10 of my fav artists for sure, man creates magic. I keep losing myself in his music, especially the MOTM LPs.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
omo

but I didn't get a notification :c

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
prob what fucked them. now is kinda the worst time to release triple A (right between 2 gen). because you have to test and make it work on at least 7 system (ps4, xb1, xb1x ,ps4 pro, ps5, xb sx, pc). And as if it wasn't enough they decided to make a port for stadia and the 5 people who use it.

And people wonder why Rockstar aren't dropping GTA 6 in 2021. Of course they gonna wait for people to get rid of those old systems, that's one less headache for them. Let alone they can't sell the same game twice like they did with GTA 5 back then so why bother
Feels like it was too greedy/overambitious. Why not release for PS4 or what their original intentions were, then release a bit later on PS5(when enough people actually own it).

Feels like some weird Sony contract/bribe/whatever made them invest too much time into next gen and have less time for their original intentions. Welp.

Good good, working from home, chillin'
I just bought Baldur's Gate on Stadia, cuz I'm curious, but I'm lazy, so I'll just go read something
Newest Baldur‘s Gate you mean? Isn‘t that one kinda Early access or something where most of the game is still undelivered?

Last edited:

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Serious delima: Do you buy a laptop for 200+ more usd than elsewhere? If the store that charges more offers payment installments. :notlikethis

Makes it worst that the said laptop isn't even the greatest or latest. :shakefist

#1stworldprolllems.
:grumble

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I'd say he's in the top 10 of my fav artists for sure, man creates magic. I keep losing myself in his music, especially the MOTM LPs.
Series? For me Man on the moon ended with first, was second was pretty meh

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Series? For me Man on the moon ended with first, was second was pretty meh
Na, you're wrong. The second wasn't as good as the first, but I found them both to be quite different as well.
Terrific albums, all three of them. The second one has some of my favorite Cudi numbers on it.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
My opinion is wrong and yours is right, what is this the one piece forum :lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.