Hangout - Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Hangout Thread | Page 120 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Rizaadxn

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just an interesting headcanon about God's Finger, but I really like the idea that it's is a pathway into the Celestial Realm that those in Britannia can use to go up there and vise versa. We already know that they can see the Celestial Islands off in the distance, and iirc based on the movie, they are in a separate dimension.

Seriously, it seems so unrealistically tall. The height of it goes way past that of normal clouds. Like way way past that height, since Percival had been travelling for two days (probably around 40ish hours if you account for sleep) before he reached the clouds with visibility to see Britannia.

Son Detective Asurei

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just an interesting headcanon about God's Finger, but I really like the idea that it's is a pathway into the Celestial Realm that those in Britannia can use to go up there and vise versa. We already know that they can see the Celestial Islands off in the distance, and iirc based on the movie, they are in a separate dimension.

Seriously, it seems so unrealistically tall. The height of it goes way past that of normal clouds. Like way way past that height, since Percival had been travelling for two days (probably around 40ish hours if you account for sleep) before he reached the clouds with visibility to see Britannia.
You could be right, because we see similar concepts in other mediums like in Greek Mythology with Mount Olympus or that pillar-like mountain that Asura from Asura's Wrath had to climb in order to return to the world, if I remember right.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain

Yes and no. They are not in a separate dimension. There's a portal that connects a lake up there with one in Britannia so it seems like they're in a separate dimension but then the rest of the Sins just fly there on Momma's back.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Which is not to say your theory is wrong. Just wanted to point that out.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yes and no. They are not in a separate dimension. There's a portal that connects a lake up there with one in Britannia so it seems like they're in a separate dimension but then the rest of the Sins just fly there on Momma's back.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Which is not to say your theory is wrong. Just wanted to point that out.
I forgot about that, thanks.

Hopefully we aren't left speculating too much on all of this but my assumption for right now is that the Celestial Realm works similar to that of the Fairy Realm or that place the Druids had when Mel got his magic back.

Like it's a dimension but not fully separated from the NNT Earth. Saying that, it would be odd if the SD couldn't create her own fully separate dimension when the DK could so I honestly have no idea :catshrug

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Or maybe The celestial realm is just at the stratosphere and not a separate realm from earth, and for Demon realm it maybe just inside the earth and not separated from it. Too bad we don't get to know more about these dimensions whether they are separate or not from earth

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Chapter 5 manuscript is complete. Not sure that the drawing is an indicator of the content this time.

I forgot about that, thanks.

Hopefully we aren't left speculating too much on all of this but my assumption for right now is that the Celestial Realm works similar to that of the Fairy Realm or that place the Druids had when Mel got his magic back.

Like it's a dimension but not fully separated from the NNT Earth. Saying that, it would be odd if the SD couldn't create her own fully separate dimension when the DK could so I honestly have no idea :catshrug
Did the DK ever create a dimension? I don't remember this. But Sariel and Tarmiel created a pocket dimension when they were fight MaelEstarossa.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Did the DK ever create a dimension? I don't remember this. But Sariel and Tarmiel created a pocket dimension when they were fight MaelEstarossa.
Yeah, he created the Demon realm and I remember the story of Chaos saying something along the lines of the DK and SD creating their own dimensions then their own races. Good point.
Or maybe The celestial realm is just at the stratosphere and not a separate realm from earth, and for Demon realm it maybe just inside the earth and not separated from it. Too bad we don't get to know more about these dimensions whether they are separate or not from earth
It's definitely a type of dimension since the story of Chaos states the SD created her own. I suppose it's just a dimension that can be easily accessed if you fly up above Britannia (or climb God's Finger).

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
SD created a Celestial realm...it's not the same as above clouds i think cause even way up in god's finger , they could only see sky palaces which are supposed to be just floating island.....Those are homes of their descendents, the celestials...
Remember in Mael/Elizabeth's past where he comes alone and we see Golden field and all...i think that's the celestial realm which is where majority of bodyless goddess dwell aside those that are in vessels in brittania..
Mael is probably now in that celestial realm after DK fight..and not among the celestials of floting island...
In the movie...The druid Altar connects only to these sky palaces which is why hawkmama and others were able to flew up there cause it's just above clouds...
And as we see the God's finger connects till that height since both his gramps and him were living at the topmost portion of it...

Coming to Demon realm...we know one actually exists and it's not just underground since it's filled with miasma and induras roam and in dereieri's past we do see some sort of skies in 277..

and Fairy realm is beyond the Central tree(not the Sacred tree) in fairy king's forest which acts as gateway where ban currently rule as a king....

TL;DR God's finger doesn't connect to celestial realm ..just aland route to height of Sky palaces of celestials..
All 3 realm exist outside Brittania...

Ann Firestar

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I could be wrong but could this little girl from Lyonesse who appeared in NNT's final chapter (346) be lady Elba?
If it is her, that means that all of nnt children like Percival 16 years old. And that it’s have been 6 years since last chapter and Lancelot’s disappear.

Son Detective Asurei

Reaction score
Country
United States
If it is her, that means that all of nnt children like Percival 16 years old. And that it’s have been 6 years since last chapter and Lancelot’s disappear.
If you're right and that's the case, I'm very worried on how Nakaba is going to handle the power scaling for the characters, particularly Percival, Tristan, Lancelot, and King/Diane's Kid. Because if they're going to be the 4 horsemen or knights, they have to be ABOVE Commandment, Archangel, and Sin power tier if they're going to crush Chaos Arthur; and I'm sorry, but I don't buy the idea that 6 years is enough to help accomplish that feat. And it doesn't matter who trains them because there's NO absolute or logical way the characters are going to be over the Sins level in 6 years, unless they become immortal and train in purgatory.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
If you're right and that's the case, I'm very worried on how Nakaba is going to handle the power scaling for the characters, particularly Percival, Tristan, Lancelot, and King/Diane's Kid. Because if they're going to be the 4 horsemen or knights, they have to be ABOVE Commandment, Archangel, and Sin power tier if they're going to crush Chaos Arthur; and I'm sorry, but I don't buy the idea that 6 years is enough to help accomplish that feat. And it doesn't matter who trains them because there's NO absolute or logical way the characters are going to be over the Sins level in 6 years, unless they become immortal and train in purgatory.
I don't think we should be worrying about powerscale inconsistencies before we even know for sure who they'll be fighting against or how strong our MCs are or basically anything.

BlackTiger

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
You mean all those dead innocent citizens that Fraudrin killed beforehand?
I didn't know that. Yeah he did nothing wrong if there was nobody when he destroyed Danafor. But if there was living human being then it's a trouble.

Giuliana De Giuseppe

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

diego190401

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Chapter 3 available in Pocket Shonen Magazine NOT for free