Voting Round 1 - Roronoa Zoro vs. Son Goku | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Roronoa Zoro vs. Son Goku

Who wins?

• Roronoa Zoro

• Son Goku

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

cracker

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I said it before and I'll say it again. Zoro hears through the grapevine that Goku is terrified of needles. Swaps out his swords for 3 giant hypodermic needles. GG, Goku dies from a heart-attack. Low diff.

Shinigami769

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I said it before and I'll say it again. Zoro hears through the grapevine that Goku is terrified of needles. Swaps out his swords for 3 giant hypodermic needles. GG, Goku dies from a heart-attack. Low diff.

or just throw down a buffet and while goku is stuffing his face cut his head off with enma. lol. if a heart virus killed Goku in Trunks world so could Zoro.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa

Then Goku sneezes and Zoro flies to another galaxy.
Goku has to have his guard up, we have seen him take damage from guns LOL
Zoro just needs to give him some food and while he is stuffing his face shi shishi sonson and its GG.

But in all honesty, there is just no way Zoro can match Goku, all Goku would need to do is release 0.9% of his ki and its night night marimo.

LadyVados

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Provided Goku underestimates Zoro and lets him get a free hit...

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Lol saiyan saga goku would solo the entire op verse forget current goku.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Shameful as it sounds coming from the guy that nominated Zoro for this Event, the only way in which i can see Goku lose to my guy is through Votes, and that'd be a Crossover-only move of Zoro.

That move comes at the cost of Zoro becoming a cheap cheat for the "1st Round 2nd Batch", not that he wasn't already considered to be a bad choice for this Tourney with all kinds of characters that are way past his limits with their Universe/Multiverse destroying powers.

I guess i messed up with my nomination, either that or i just had bad luck getting Goku right off the bat. Either way, i can't come up with any move or strategy for Zoro to overcome this Wall. My bad.:hi

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Of course Zoro wins.

Because he's Zoro.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I guess i messed up with my nomination, either that or i just had bad luck getting Goku right off the bat
Nah man, you didn't mess up

And considering the lineup, you didn't have that bad luck either (Goku is far weaker than some of these nominations)

What you did was go with your heart and nominate a character you actually liked, rather than picking someone boring (falling back on hax, solely to win some internet forum tournament)

You may lose, sure... But at least you will lose in style!

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Nah man, you didn't mess up

And considering the lineup, you didn't have that bad luck either (Goku is far weaker than some of these nominations)

What you did was go with your heart and nominate a character you actually liked, rather than picking someone boring (falling back on hax, solely to win some internet forum tournament)

You may lose, sure... But at least you will lose in style!
You know what? You're absolutely right.

Goku may have the Ultra Instinct, but Zoro has the Badass Instinct. A lame wordplay but the emotion behind it is powerful, more powerful than Goku. :hip

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
You know what? You're absolutely right.

Goku may have the Ultra Instinct, but Zoro has the Badass Instinct. A lame wordplay but the emotion behind it is powerful, more powerful than Goku. :hip
Yeah, man! That’s the spirit!

*votes Goku*

Sorry.

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Zoro gets pegged. Voting Goku. I mean, I don't dislike Zoro (and infact I like him) but gotta be fair 😇

Jokes on you, I would love to go. Voting Zoro.
Uh-oh. You don't know where you're really going to be going to sweet lady. Brazil is the death realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.