Voting Round 2 - Urek Mazino vs. Son Goku | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Urek Mazino vs. Son Goku

Who wins?

• Urek Mazino

• Son Goku

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakestnight666

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
So, everything is clear for Goku but when I mention something I always need to post proofs? It's embarrassing yes because:

1. You claim that Base Goku is universal, mutiversal or something, he still got scratched by bullet. But you find this acceptable.
  2. Ki control has never been fleshed out in Dragon Ball.
  3. Looking at another direction? Did you miss this? And if that's enough to deal with such a martial artist, yes, it should be embarrassing.
  4. You want Phanta's feats, pics even, but you want Roshi's feat to be ignored in this battle. Of course, because it doesn't make DB looks as mighty as you want.
What I said never changed. I said that Goku would get compressed by Urek, nerfing his abilities and so he would be easily outclassed by Urek. IT could allow him to avoid sealing potentially, but not defeating Urek when he would be probably even smaller than an ant. You claimed that DB characters can't be affected by hax, it has been proven wrong. Even the fact that UI can't be hit has been proven in this thread. Toriyama isn't that serious. You are the first one who mentioned feats of different characters. As of now, I still don't see how Goku could avoid being defeated by compression. A miniature Goku is certainly not going to defeat him.
First, i never claimed BASE goku to be universal. He is universal in his ssg and above transformations. And as i said he was in his base form and had his guards lowered.

It has. Ressurection F is a great example where ssb goku who was a bit weaker than Golden frieza outlasted him. It was after that moment when goku went to base and lowered his guards when he was shot by sorbet's laser ring which injured him. Another instance was Universe 6 vs universe 7 saga where it was mentioned that ssb looses it's power very quickly due to not having better ki control.

I never missed the panel and i already addressed it in my previous post.

I mean phantaminium doesn't have a feat TBH. Only authors statement that he can do this and that. Still i don't go saying that he is weak just because he doesn't have feats. So you should also try to fo the same man. And i never ignored roshi vs jiren and addressed it properly. I clearly said that toyotaro wanted roshi to have those feats otherwise why would he let roshi fight jiren of all people. Hell people have criticized him for that. So uf you have to blame someone then blame toyotaro for his inconsistency.

First is you have to show me urek actually compressing a moving character. Has he compressed another character instead of Just a forest?? Compression doesn't means his stats will be lowered either. Vegito was turned into a tiny candy by buu yet he still kicked buu's ass. You are completely talking UI to a different direction. UI main function is to Dodge or defend against anything without thinking about it. The manga pretty much clears it. And as for the hax T. O. G works at best on continental characters whereas db has characters whose hax affects entire planets.

Hell goku himself has his own hax like hakai, telekinesis IT etc. Show me urek having survive getting himself erased from existence or getting TK'd by a being thousands of time stronger than him.

Last edited:

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
Dude you're the worst debater here fr. Can't even prove a single point and Just blabber nonsense. Only your pal elsser is supporting you.
Resurrection f happened in super manga Annnddddd what does that means???! It only proves my point.

Maximum i think you don't know the term. And ftl is already in the dbz saga. There is no need to prove something that's already proven. Lol

Yeah i guess you forgot the panel where gotenks admit that he took a nap. Lol man how silly of you to forget that.

Man seriously your debating skills are below average. Goku and Moro were on same level. He created a clone to catch him off guard. If you can't even understand such simple things then i don't know what you can. 😂😂😂

Oh man you seem to be so sure that a distance between two planets can be scaled so easily by just looking at them right as if the planets are only a few kilometers apart lol. Man you db lowballers are just somrthing else. Oh and one more thing, beerus can cross intergalactic distance in two to three minutes.

Oh my so now it's toriyama's fault to give characters feats he likes. Man you guys are miserable trying to Lowball db. Just come on a real debating site. You guys would ne humiliated and made a laughing stock. 😆😆😆😆

Oh my calling us fanatics when you couldn't prove shit. But carry on 😂😂😂😂

Oh no now goku isn't lightspeed according to to our lord and Savior Lambu😩😩😩😩😩

Man you guys are joke
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You do know that it's from the movie and in the series goku was in his base form and had his guard lowerd 🙁
Sorry we don't calc distance based of pixels in a panel bro xD Overall your 'debating sites' are really just toxic cesspools were you flame each other for not agreeing with the others viewpoint and drop Ben Shabibo one-liners when someone asks you to take it down a notch smh

Voting Urek just to spite this guy

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Sorry we don't calc distance based of pixels in a panel bro xD Overall your 'debating sites' are really just toxic cesspools were you flame each other for not agreeing with the others viewpoint and drop Ben Shabibo one-liners when someone asks you to take it down a notch smh

oh my your toxicity shows itself clearly when you wanna spite me.😂😂😂

At least those debating sites have better debaters who can at least debate with facts or feats.

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India

@Juviii ^^. No wonder rin lost to rindou before in better waifus :catshrug .

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
These are fighting words
:hee Indeed. And not my fault exactly there.

And @Blakestnight666 just calm down, u can debate respectfully stating ur points too instead of direct verbally attacking each other.
Edit - U guys r spoiling my ratio of messages to reaction score here :notrust . I blame @Juviii for it.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
:hee Indeed. And not my fault exactly there.

And @Blakestnight666 just calm down, u can debate respectfully stating ur points too instead of direct verbally attacking each other.
Edit - U guys r spoiling my ratio of messages to reaction score here :notrust . I blame @Juviii for it.
Man i am just enjoying it too much. There is no fun in a debate if there isn't a bit of fire 🔥 in it.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Honestly this whole debate is making Urek win many votes, feeling sorry for Juvii I will just settle with him.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Of course bias people are gonna vote their pals cause they don't like to do a proper debate and vote due to spite

lakhan220

Reaction score
Country
India
Honestly this whole debate is making Urek win many votes, feeling sorry for Juvii I will just settle with him.
Well, we know tht at the end of the day, it is popularity contest, nothing more. Debate or no debate. :catshrug

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Shouldn't have flamed bro

Goku could still win tho so more it's more of a vote against the calcbro squad

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
No

well also you since you said mean things about Rin but meant debatebro

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Well, we know tht at the end of the day, it is popularity contest, nothing more. Debate or no debate. :catshrug
Not really, Goku is infinitely more popular than Urek. I've read the DB manga several times while I haven't even caught up to ToG once.

This debate is just exposing how half-assed DB's "scaling" and feats are. Most of its claims are born from fan's headcanon or exagerations of the author that are later debunked by later feats.

Another reason Im leaning towards Urek is that Demon is defending his champion with determination and he isn't making up stuff, while on the other side I see too much subjectivity.

We will have to wait and see the results to see how much is Goku carried by his fame.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Status
Not open for further replies.