Voting Round 3 - Aleister Crowley vs. Daishinkan (Great Priest) | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Aleister Crowley vs. Daishinkan (Great Priest)

Who wins?

• Aleister Crowley

• Daishinkan (Great Priest)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
How did Aleister even turn into a girl? I really need to catch up with Index.

Though I remember that Index Priest and IIRC he wasn't that impressive. Albeit, stronger than Othinus, IIRC. I think he was able to control dirt or something?

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
How did Aleister even turn into a girl? I really need to catch up with Index.
One of his many forms. Called Crowley Hazards. Basically he split up his body into several forms, several possibilities (Some of them were even demons). But the one who ran into Touma was a girl.

Though I remember that Index Priest and IIRC he wasn't that impressive. Albeit, stronger than Othinus, IIRC. I think he was able to control dirt or something?
Exactly :nod
Because he was a Magic God who was created by being attuned to the earth (He was buried alive after all).
The reason he seemed 'weaker' is because of Aleister weakening him. Otherwise, he was very VERY broken :nono He was even the one who saved Othinus from killing herself (Which is how she was reduced into the chibi form)
I also feel like the whole time when he was fighting Touma he was holding back. Because he still needed Touma to become their new leader (?). He basically wanted to will him into submission (Giving up), rather than outright killing him.

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
I do not really know anything about this Great Priest, but the To Aru series also has its own priest. A High Priest actually :heh
That's okay, neither do any of us. His greatest weapons employed so far have been Hype and Fanmade Hypotheticals.:verily

Break a leg, Spriggo, you can do this!

Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Learn your tier lists, scrub

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Aleister is a counter to magic, spells like Zombie wouldnt even affect El Grande Padre in his Relax form.

Also Angels in DB are way stronger than Angels in To Aru. Daishinkan is the caretaker of Zeno: the cosmic watermelon, who can destroy entire dimensions on a whim.

Also, spoilers for the final arc of Dragon Ball Super:

After achieving True Blanco (not the fake one that Grandma Goku unlocked in the tournament) Gohan fought alongside Base Shaggy vs El Grande Padre.

They fought for centuries, destroying multiple Omniverses and the Chungus in the process, until it was revealed Daishinkan was just playing from the beggining... cause he was already Blanco from the start. Then a shocking truth was revealed...

El Grande Padre is actually Black Goten from the Future, who fused with the Multiverse and swallowed all existence twice before killing Toribot and becoming Zeno's babysitter. This means he's inmortal beyond all of fiction and that all events of DB were staged by him from the very beggining.

This truth enraged Gohan, which made him achieve the ultimate state: Calvo.

After this multiple timelines were born... but if Cell failed at contending El Hermano's debuff, then Blanco Calvo would not reach 100%, which would make the defeat of El Grande Padre impossible.
This created one of the greatest plotwists ever made in manga.

I wont reveal the finale, better to experience it for yourselves. Lets just say Daishinkan is an entity way beyond common understanding.
Tbf everything Shaggy Verde did that arc was PIS for the Worf effect, I said this years ago and say it now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Tfw the tier list I sent is actually wrong :lmao

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I thought Blanco was stronger than Hermano lol
Wait, where is Cell Dorado?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Learn your tier lists, scrub

Tbf everything Shaggy Verde did that arc was PIS for the Worf effect, I said this years ago and say it now.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Tfw the tier list I sent is actually wrong :lmao
Fake news, bring the correct ranking.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Wtf is that tier? No Perfección?

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I thought Blanco was stronger than Hermano lol
Wait, where is Cell Dorado?
That tier is clearly incorrect for how Vegito and Gogeta are so high, those weaklings dont go beyond tier C in official rankings.
Also no Cell Dorado, no El Tio (El Hermano's final form), no Chungus and a large etc...

Also Calvo is the strongest, it just consumes too much energy so Gohan combines it with Blanco to keep it up.
It sounds complicated but it all makes sense when you measure the pixels of the areas they destroy. Its all calculated, 100% real no fake.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Again - gonna go with the character who has shown some of what they're capable of (and has been shown to be insanely powerful) over the one that has shown nothing at all (only suggestions of insane power)

Pure undemonstrated hype can win this tournament, sure - but it will be entirely undeserved, as far as I'm concerned
Going with this opinion.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Aleister is a counter to magic, spells like Zombie wouldnt even affect El Grande Padre in his Relax form.

Also Angels in DB are way stronger than Angels in To Aru. Daishinkan is the caretaker of Zeno: the cosmic watermelon, who can destroy entire dimensions on a whim.

Also, spoilers for the final arc of Dragon Ball Super:

After achieving True Blanco (not the fake one that Grandma Goku unlocked in the tournament) Gohan fought alongside Base Shaggy vs El Grande Padre.

They fought for centuries, destroying multiple Omniverses and the Chungus in the process, until it was revealed Daishinkan was just playing from the beggining... cause he was already Blanco from the start. Then a shocking truth was revealed...

El Grande Padre is actually Black Goten from the Future, who fused with the Multiverse and swallowed all existence twice before killing Toribot and becoming Zeno's babysitter. This means he's inmortal beyond all of fiction and that all events of DB were staged by him from the very beggining.

This truth enraged Gohan, which made him achieve the ultimate state: Calvo.

After this multiple timelines were born... but if Cell failed at contending El Hermano's debuff, then Blanco Calvo would not reach 100%, which would make the defeat of El Grande Padre impossible.
This created one of the greatest plotwists ever made in manga.

I wont reveal the finale, better to experience it for yourselves. Lets just say Daishinkan is an entity way beyond common understanding.
hahahah 'Even his Spanish is getting weaker' :lmao Okay Lambs you can pick who I vote for this round

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Btw I can't believe we have so many shitty DB characters but we don't have the strongest one

hahahah 'Even his Spanish is getting weaker' :lmao Okay Lambs you can pick who I vote for this round
Spoilers but Gohan was pretending, he perfected his Spanish.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
In this case its a meme vs a more orthodox nomination. Im only promoting the meme to make the match more fun :XD

So idk, choose the one that deserves it more. Hermit has done a great campaign too while Daishinkan can't be taken seriously for being... well, a meme of the DB fandom lmao. We cannot even measure Daishinkan's powers since we only know he's stronger than Whis...

Tho I would really appreciate it if you could support my champion Reinhard, please :lambirb/

Status
Not open for further replies.