Anime - Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out) | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

Vortigern

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Finland
They are strong, but they can't be that OP unless they got some kind of power ups in this movie. Dolor was the strongest Giant, King is now the strongest Fairy King in history.
Dahlia as a Fairy King might be able to get somewhere relatively close to King's level even without buffs. Dabuzu shouldn't be very strong on his own, but let's not forget that he forged the Coffin of Eternal Darkness. The guy is such a talented craftsman that he could build a tool that sealed an entire clan away. With that kind of skill he should be able to create magical weapons that make the Sacred Treasures look like McDonald's Happy Meal toys. The poster shows him holding a sickle (I wonder if he will dual wield it with a craftsman's hammer to go full communist) and he's shown playing a flute in the trailer, so he probably has multiple top tier weapons in his possession.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm, I wonder if the Supreme Diety pulled Dahlia and the Giant Smith over to her side like the Demon King/Zel pulled Glox and Dolor over.

Dahlia's appearance just doesn't meld with the appearance if other fae. There had to be some shenanigans going on.

Also, the teaser showed no interactions between King and Dahlia, so I'm hoping it's being hidden and it's a major plot point. Otherwise, I'm a bit worried if Mel, somehow, takes the lions share of that interaction.

Also, major missed opportunity to have all the Sins in suits for the wedding. Seems rude to not be dressed up nice for the wedding.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Dahlia as a Fairy King might be able to get somewhere relatively close to King's level even without buffs. Dabuzu shouldn't be very strong on his own, but let's not forget that he forged the Coffin of Eternal Darkness. The guy is such a talented craftsman that he could build a tool that sealed an entire clan away. With that kind of skill he should be able to create magical weapons that make the Sacred Treasures look like McDonald's Happy Meal toys. The poster shows him holding a sickle (I wonder if he will dual wield it with a craftsman's hammer to go full communist) and he's shown playing a flute in the trailer, so he probably has multiple top tier weapons in his possession.
Could he? Gloxinia had a PL of 50K, compared to King, he is nothing... Unless Dahlia turns out to much stronger than Gloxinia, it wouldn't make sense. For a Fairy he is rather buff, so maybe he could exploit King's weaknesses or something.

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Hey hey hey it seems like SD has possesed someone and appeared and from the looks of it it's an feminine body so probably she's possessing Elizabeth!!!!! Dabuza and Dal say that they are not alone so probably SD is with them, yo @OtakuFreak good thing for you man

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Could he? Gloxinia had a PL of 50K, compared to King, he is nothing... Unless Dahlia turns out to much stronger than Gloxinia, it wouldn't make sense. For a Fairy he is rather buff, so maybe he could exploit King's weaknesses or something.
50k at this point in the story is nothing i mean even if he had 100k he would still be considered as weak chandler and cusack were way stronger and were dominated by merlin alone without her breaking any sweat.

I feel like this movie was made just to deal with supreme deity in some random way and get done with it oh yeah and make some money.

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Why is the 2nd fairy king Dal looking so muscular contrast to every other fairy and fairy king out there

If these people are so strong they could have soloed the 3rd holy war by themselves lol, why didn't they do it? Or is it that they got these new powers from the Supreme Deity

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I wonder what relevance will the 4 AA have in this movie, if they'll have any ofc. I seem to recall Nakaba implied they were still alive and that as long as they had their Graces they would never vanish completely.

Ngl, the premise of the movie looks promising, but considering what we got at the end of NNT, and considering the movie only lasts 2 hours to deal with such amount of interesting characters, I won't put my hopes up too much.

If these people are so strong they could have soloed the 3rd holy war by themselves lol, why didn't they do it? Or is it that they got these new powers from the Supreme Deity
Either they've been boosted by the SD or another external source of power that doesn't come from their own, or it's just inconsistent/poor writing. No way they should be this powerful. I want to believe it's the first option but considering what we got at the end of NNT, the second option isn't far-fetched in the slightest sadly.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I want some Mael action and relevancy in the movie please :emocat

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I don't see any difference between fan subs and official subs lol

Son Detective Asurei

Reaction score
Country
United States
The translated trailer didn't reveal much. Well, we do know, now, that the former Fairy King, Dabuzo, and probably the Supreme Deity were butthurt over how the 1st Holy War ended, which was the grandiose plan of getting rid of the Demon Clan.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Im really bummed what Deen turned 7DS into, A-1 wasnt innocent, but Deen, jesus. Im really not expecting much from the movie animationwise, like at all. As for the story, i guess it seems interesting. 2nd Fairy King, some Giant uprisings, and the most interesting thing, the Supreme Deity lol, finally
It was hinted at but did they really had to spoil her :xp that video with the VAs as well, did they really had to spoil Meliodas and Zeldris fighting SD
Is it possible that something bigger than SD lurks in the movie?

Last edited:

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmm, I wonder if the Supreme Diety pulled Dahlia and the Giant Smith over to her side like the Demon King/Zel pulled Glox and Dolor over.

Dahlia's appearance just doesn't meld with the appearance if other fae. There had to be some shenanigans going on.

Also, the teaser showed no interactions between King and Dahlia, so I'm hoping it's being hidden and it's a major plot point. Otherwise, I'm a bit worried if Mel, somehow, takes the lions share of that interaction.

Also, major missed opportunity to have all the Sins in suits for the wedding. Seems rude to not be dressed up nice for the wedding.
I had a similar hope with Evil Meliodas and Gilthunder but the lions share of that interaction was given to Arthur. So basically, don’t hold your breath.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I had a similar hope with Evil Meliodas and Gilthunder but the lions share of that interaction was given to Arthur. So basically, don’t hold your breath.
To be fair, it's highly likely Gil would've basically said Arthur's lines verbatim...

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is Meliodas even that strong anymore. He’s still more powerful than most obviously but didn’t he give up his magical power to stay in Brittania? That likely means he’ll need the help of the Sins more. With that said this does look like Zeldris and Meliodas will steal the show and I’m completely here for that too.

To be fair, it's highly likely Gil would've basically said Arthur's lines verbatim...
That’s fair. Although, I still feel like I was robbed. King will likely interact with Dahlia though as he immediately had questions for Gloxinia.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
That video showing Meliodas & Zeldris defeating the Supreme Deity (her body is vaporising away..) really DOES NOT inspire me with confidence.

How does Zeldris & Meliodas in just their standard demon mark forms defeat her, one of the Gods? Has the power-scaling really gone that far? The Demon King getting man-handled by the sins, with the majority of them being fodder in comparison to him was bad enough (e.g Diane doing damage to him, omegalol) but this is just even worse.

Unless the Supreme Deity is just a loose spirit here, like how Ludociel was after being forced out of Margaret.. then maybe, but even then they shouldn't be strong enough to defeat her like this. In fact, no one (even the sins as a group) should be able to defeat her, only Arthur could at the EoS point.

But whatever, It's not looking good if Dahlia ends up being a bigger threat than the Supreme Deity LMFAO and as usual, Nakaba has Elizabeth making empty promises. She says she'll fight to defend the people she loves, but she'll remain on the sideliners indefinitely.

It looks good.. but it's going to be a bad movie I feel like.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey hey hey it seems like SD has possesed someone and appeared and from the looks of it it's an feminine body so probably she's possessing Elizabeth!!!!! Dabuza and Dal say that they are not alone so probably SD is with them, yo @OtakuFreak good thing for you man
Sadly not, that leaked video clearly shows Elizabeth speaking to her mother and then Mel/Zel end up defeating her.

Looks like the SD has 5 minutes of dialogue before getting fodderized by Mel/Zel in demon mark mode.. yikes