Hangout - Tower of God Hangout & Q/A Thread | Page 88 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I think it would be best to remain skeptical about this until we've seen some sort of message from SIU confirming a return.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think it would be best to remain skeptical about this until we've seen some sort of message from SIU confirming a return.
They seem pretty confident. I'd imagine they must have pretty firm information. They say summer though which most likely be June or July. Which is actually right in line with that 6 month estimate SIU put out there.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yes I am a bit worried about this. I think he'll really return this summer but the fact that he hasn't posted on his blog bothers me.

toil

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thanks for the update, and, well, hopefully it's for real and he's doing alright. FWIW, I would honestly be about 90% satisfied if SIU pulled a xenogears on us: a few months of 45 y/o Baam sitting in a chair, narrating what happens in S3, S4, (etc.), a temporary return to conventional form to give us the endgame, finale, and epilogue...and then, uh, "so long, and thanks for all the shinsoo!" .

DERRICK S NIBLACK

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I hope for all this waiting we get 2 or 3 new chapters. Give us fans some compansation.

brzytki

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I think it will be as always after a big break - 1 official chapter and 3 preview ones.

ivaannom

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Tower of god will return on May 17th(16th for us)! The official translation on webtoon will go with 1 week of delay as always(I'm assuming) so it will come back on may 24th.

Also, TOG will return with 4 chapters(I'm assuming again) so remember to create a new thread for 487, 488 and 489

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Tower of god will return on May 17th(16th for us)! The official translation on webtoon will go with 1 week of delay as always(I'm assuming) so it will come back on may 24th.

Also, TOG will return with 4 chapters(I'm assuming again) so remember to create a new thread for 487, 488 and 489

Yes, great news!

Time to reread S3 again I guess.

FoolishWisdom

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hi @ivaannom. Can you link the source for this?

Pbgustang

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Ok. A few days more if the news correct.

ToG aside, is @Vitala coming back too?

cash2088

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde