Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
So since I was the only goi in the dungeon I got the vessel?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I guess I dont need to enter dungeons anymore.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Not too many specified where they want to go publicly. Strange that @MArGi went with life dungeon knowing me and Panda are going there and she‘d have low chances of getting the vessel unless Panda had an accident.

• Can everyone say why they went to the dungeon they went to?

So since I was the only goi in the dungeon I got the vessel?

I guess I dont need to enter dungeons anymore.
Are you scum

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Btw, I am also not goi, so I cannot self vote. @Evil3ye
You can self vote I think you'd just waste it (technical point). But your questions on switching dungeons painted you as magician to me. Tbh since it's D1 and you still stayed in a dungeon, I see you as town (maybe scums that were aware of the self block would make themselves available to coordinate with the team later?), but I could be quite wrong. Still wondering why Saku and Margi voted that way. It's not only the saving you for wtv reason, is picking Holt specifically as well. That works as the reason for the first voter (putting Holt ahead of you), but not the second per se. Saku even seemed to be looking for some blessing to vote. Still gotta go back on some other points in D1 to gather other thoughts.

James Rye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah thought so too. I think under normal circumstances that would have happened, but considering three out of four weren’t goi…
Rofl, now I get it. Digi was the only one who could have gotten a Vessel and all the other votes didn't counted. He literally won with one vote, his own, 1-0-0-0. What kind of coincidence is that? XD

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Yeah @Hermit I thought you were Magician and were like „shit I shouldn‘t have entered a dungeon because of my active role“ but then you enter a dungeon anyway? What‘s up with that, why even ask about it if you didn‘t intend to change.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
13 dungeon goers, 9 who didn‘t. What is likely to have more mafias? Given let‘s say, 6 scum.
How do you know about 13 pol going? I thought the last dungeon ppl did not confirm yet, if only one dungeon had 4 ppl, wouldn’t that make 14 ppl and not 13?

He was goi, doesn't the vessel take a phase to be equipped? He couldn't be BG.
Ah, forgot that, feel a bit lost this game. even of he was goi, I wonder why go for him, weren’t there other ppl who admitted to be gois?

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
If it is one big Mafia then there are two ways they could have gone about it. Either send in one of 3 potential Gois to gather intel on who was in the three dungeons and possibly get a Vessel. Or send in 3 of their teams in one dungeon to 100% gain a Vessel on their own.
Since this was a day 1 decision and they didn't had a change to discuss any plans I assume it is the first version since the Mafia Gois most likely used pms to join the dungeons thus "telling" the rest of the mafia of their plan without breaking any rules.
We should check who switched dungeons as in what dungeon they claimed they would visit during the day and they actually ended up at night, same with players who didn't said anything but still ended in a dungeon meaning they have sent a pm with their choice.

Also, Gry, we should ask hosts if the Vessel is given before or after the kill action since Panda died a Goi. If it is given before the kill action then Panda should have died as a Vessel/Role not as Goi meaning someone else from your group gained a Vessel. Which ofc potentially includes you but surely you wouldn't lie about not receiving one, right?

@Asako @SonOfDaws Are Vessels handed out before or after kill actions take place?
After, Metal Vessels are distributed at the very end of the night phase. So, that means after normal role actions, including killing.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
How do you know about 13 pol going? I thought the last dungeon ppl did not confirm yet, if only one dungeon had 4 ppl, wouldn’t that make 14 ppl and not 13?

Ah, forgot that, feel a bit lost this game. even of he was goi, I wonder why go for him, weren’t there other ppl who admitted to be gois?
Everyone confirmed I believe, and we got 4-4-5 spread or so.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Everyone confirmed I believe, and we got 4-4-5 spread or so.
So 2 dungeons had 4 ppl? This is strange, do webhave too many magicians and they didn’t want to self-block?

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Next voting round should be more interesting since now we got Rukh who can add their votes to the dungeon and we got no clue who they might vote for.

Okay, so Panda might have had a Vessel if Margi and Noona also claim to haven't receiving one and we have no way of disproving it.

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Yeah @Hermit I thought you were Magician and were like „shit I shouldn‘t have entered a dungeon because of my active role“ but then you enter a dungeon anyway? What‘s up with that, why even ask about it if you didn‘t intend to change.
I mean, I wanted to know the limits of the dungeons. Since no one else was asking, I thought I would ask myself. Is why I thought to myself that it was a silly sounding question.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
After, Metal Vessels are distributed at the very end of the night phase. So, that means after normal role actions, including killing.
What happens if a player is killed that is to get a mv? Does the next person with most votes get it? Or is the mv lost?

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
No wait, it was hermit and noona.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda

• Can everyone say why they went to the dungeon they went to?
It sounded the most boring of the 3. I figured not many would choose it so I'd have a better chance at getting a vessel.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
So 2 dungeons had 4 ppl? This is strange, do webhave too many magicians and they didn’t want to self-block?
Possibly. How about you, why did you abstain? Others may have had the same reason.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Gry, Scary Noona, Panda and Margi in Life dungeon

No, it was Margi. Ugh, getting those dungeon set ups confused.
@Erinyes Will you add who was in what dungeon and how they voted/received Vessels in your list?

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
What happens if a player is killed that is to get a mv? Does the next person with most votes get it? Or is the mv lost?
Same thing happens when it happens with votekills, the dead player is removed from the vote list and the next highest player is the one voted up.

Status
Not open for further replies.