Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 36 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Now since grysun was sickened we can deduce this.....grysun isnt the sickly townie and he didnt enter dungeon. It's possible he was copypanda murder!!

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Then give me explanations on why voting for me. You three. What's odd? No, you four because Hardy jumped on me at the final moment. I guess that in his case he just felt Gry's words on "on people voting holt when EH started to get votes that's strange". Can't you guys focus on who's outside and actually did something?

And there's always need for a scapegoat because mafia can abuse the shit out of it by making town confused on who to trust.
Cause D1? And we felt like you could be scum?
Say we had succeeded at lynching you and we were scum, what was our goal in your scenario? We'd have nothing to gain, cause Holt - the alternative - was town. Unless you wanna build a case on how people wanted to secure either you or Holt would die, to save someone else like Hermit. Feel free to do so.
I gave my D1 reasons and said they were no biggie, if others felt the same or differently, idk. This argument got a bit tiring, feels like tunneling on something as if you're still in danger or being chased when you're not. Just to be clear, with those I'm not saying I trust the other 3, they could be wtv and have wtv agenda, I've alrdy stated the ones I'd give the benefit of the doubt and why, the rest I wouldn't vouche for. I'm just failing to see how the voting per se implicates me or them. I think you're being a bit too stubborn here.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
ALSO WHO ARE THE UPGRADED GOI
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh margi AND

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'm starting to think that there were only one mafia in the dungeon with copan, who was already target of many votes if I got it right. People were openly saying they would vote copan. This way that one mafia could confirm copan was dwelling in the dungeon, outright combine a kill on him so town wouldn't get a MV and it would go for someone else inside, anyone but Sakura since she declared to be a Magician. If there was more than one mafia there they could simply double vote one of them and make sure mafia would grab the MV. I still don't trust nobody. People pretend to be afk sometimes to not talk in the thread, it's obvious.
i agree with that theory, thought about it, specially since margi was avoiding saying she got it. but idk
Here is a recap of the hints so far, if anything is missed or if theres any mistake feel free to tell me, i will fix it next update !

Hints and claims
Hints and claims

1. GrySun as Hakuryuu
2. Scary Noona as Serendine - she said she has an active night role #42 and had the role before #56
3. Lady pompom as Falan -> said shes a magician #539
4. Evil3ye as Scheherazade - he said he has a relatively mediocre role with an action #75
5. Crescent Jinx as Gyokuen
6. Copy Panda as Aladdin -> Goi - killed on N1
7. Erinyes as Muu
8. MarmaladeSky as Morgiana
9. Equaling Heaven as Judar - claims to be goi #469
10. MArGi as Kouen - formerly Goi who received a MV #629
11. Digitaldude as Sharrkan -> claimed to be goi who got MV #472
12. Desin24 as David - Active role but boring #139
13. James Rye as Ugo - hinted magician who didnt want to block himself #499
14. Demonspeed as Kougyoku -> claims to be goi #471
15. Farfalla as Yamraiha - magician , her role was used in the prvious game (Bnha MG93) #501
16. Seraph as Jafar
17. Hardy as Kouha
18. Hermit as Yunan
19. Brandish μ as Sinbad -> said hes a goi #188
20. Shobu_Yoruichi as Cassim
21. Belserion as Koumei - claimed to be Goi #477
22. Holt as Masrur -> Goi - lynched on D1
23. Haya-san as Hakuei - said she has a night role she used on N1 #566
24. Shinobi as Alibaba -> never got the role before, she said she s a magician #549

Actions

Night actions :
N1
Haya-san use -> ??? #566

N2

N3

N4

Day actions :
D1

D2

D3

D4

Mechanisms
Mechanisms

Donjons

Day 1

1st donjon - element life - start
Players wo said where they will enter :

panda #22
grysun #24

Players who entered :
Scary Noona (non goi) -> voted panda #561
Panda
Margi -> received the MV
Gry (assuming hes non goi)-> voted panda #464

2nd donjon - element wind- clairvoyance
players who said where they will enter :

hermit #30
evil #75
DD #115

Players who entered :
Erinyes ( non goi) - Voted Marm #474 #480
Hermit (non goi) - Voted Erin #467
Digitaldude -Self voted - got MV #472
Marmalade (non goi) -Voted erin #502

3rd donjon - element sound - word
Players who say will enter :

demonspeed #25
Eq Heaven #47
Shobu #131

Players who entered :
Equaling Heaven -self voted #469
Demonspeed - Self voted #471
Shobu_Yoruichi
Belserion - Self voted #477
Hardy

Players who didnt enter any donjon
Lady Pompom
Evil
Brandish
Desin
Shinobi
Haya
Crescent Jinx
Farfalla
James

Seraph

Day 2

The 4th Dungeon- Element: Lightning - Negate

players who said they enter :

The 5th Dungeon- Element: Lightning - Negate
players who said they enter:

The 6th Dungeon -Element: Water - Gain
Players who said they enter :
Seraph #555
Eh #554

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if there's a point in me using my role tonight since it's kinda obv, so I'm gonna go in a dungeon too, gonna go to water element

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I would need to check back what the vote count was like at the time, but Heaven felt like the best shot.

I do wonder why you seem to believe in Heaven so much?

Already said this day, Farf too.
Sigh...... here I go searching for it :notrust

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Tbh, unless I'm brain farting, for a killer to target someone that could hold a role instead of ones that already have it would make sense if they wanna frame the others or snatch the role themselves.
same, only 4 people hinted active roles yesterday (Sakura, Evil, Shinobi, Desin) 2 claimed to be goi (Brandish /Panda) a logical mafia move would have been to target one of the active roles, but they went for the goi. Not to mention mafia might have known who was in the donjon and could discuss it at night.

MArGi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
I do wonder why you seem to believe in Heaven so much?
Me? I didn't say I believe in Heaven, I was just wondering about the reasoning behind your vote switch.

I also do wonder why you seem to believe in Hermit since D1.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Considering he didnt vote, maybe desin also forgot/didn’t have time to pick a dungeon? Mhm.
Or simply didnt want to be in one, despite the boring role

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Actually thats not quite correct....notice grysun was sickened meaning that someone used sickly at night. You cant both kill and sicken at night so that leaves a pool of 8 suspects. We are starting to narrow it down.
I meant to say that the suspect could be me or anyone in the list of the 9.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Not wanting to defend Gry, but from the principle mafia would spare someone with a role to kill a person that could gain one to snatch it (leaving the framing scenario aside for now), Gry wouldn't fit it since he voted Pandu. He'd have wasted a vote on his team kill target for the vessel to land on someone else. Unless we'd consider he lied, self voted and tried his luck to get the vessel for himself.
Now in the framing scenario, it's rather minor but James wanting to squeeze Margi (she had implied alrdy she had the vessel when she asked for the pros and cons of revealing it), assuming Gry couldn't be it and it had to be her, rubbed me a bit wrong.
Sure, the killer is outside, but with someone favoring killing a goi about to get a role, I wonder if it wasn't someone from the inside as well or a team outside of the dungeon waiting to build the case to jump on the other vessel candidates.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Cause D1? And we felt like you could be scum?
Say we had succeeded at lynching you and we were scum, what was our goal in your scenario? We'd have nothing to gain, cause Holt - the alternative - was town. Unless you wanna build a case on how people wanted to secure either you or Holt would die, to save someone else like Hermit. Feel free to do so.
I gave my D1 reasons and said they were no biggie, if others felt the same or differently, idk. This argument got a bit tiring, feels like tunneling on something as if you're still in danger or being chased when you're not. Just to be clear, with those I'm not saying I trust the other 3, they could be wtv and have wtv agenda, I've alrdy stated the ones I'd give the benefit of the doubt and why, the rest I wouldn't vouche for. I'm just failing to see how the voting per se implicates me or them. I think you're being a bit too stubborn here.
If by stubborn you mean I want clarifications on why you would come at me as odd when I had the same mindset as copan about the dungeon filling thing, who is a confirmed dead town, then yes I am. Or whatever. But leave it be then, I don't feel like draggin you guys busy agenda anymore.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yeah @Hermit I thought you were Magician and were like „shit I shouldn‘t have entered a dungeon because of my active role“ but then you enter a dungeon anyway? What‘s up with that, why even ask about it if you didn‘t intend to change.
this?

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
ALSO WHO ARE THE UPGRADED GOI

oh margi AND
I think only the one in my dungeon is left. I self voted and got nothing, same with demon.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Considering he didnt vote, maybe desin also forgot/didn’t have time to pick a dungeon? Mhm.
Or simply didnt want to be in one, despite the boring role
About that, we have this:
Damn, not being familiar with Magi certainly does not help. So entering Dungeons means you can't use any action right? My role is active but rather boring so I will probably be joining a dungeon.
And even tho he apoligized for not being around, we got this:
I'll be all yours until the end of the phase now time to backrest.
Aside from getting himself some penalty, he's one of the people I have in mind for today.

Haya-san

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
@Haya-san When and how are we going to profit from you using your role?
When: At night. How: it's one of those abilities that I'm not sure it really works or not. I used it last night, but I don't know if it had any effect on the outcome of the first night.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Yes. He asking nervously about if he can still decide not to enter a dungeon sounded like a strong role, say Doc/Det, noticing they made a big misplay. So that seemed genuine. But then he stayed in the dungeon, and I doubt he ever answered my question regarding that.

Status
Not open for further replies.